Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae (56602 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
mightyhaze:
wich leadership and charisma?

Do u knw what leadership means
That one is still breast feeding
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by kutchs: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Raphael78:
U can't compare Jonathan to osibanjo,Jonathan is not a leader but can be a very good adviser. And the best of osibanjo can only survive or actualize in develop country not in Nigerian. Why buhari gat the leadership and charisma,but he need people like osibanjo and gej
When you describe a known dull, useless and uninspiring dullard like Buhari as charismatic you abuse the English language. There's nothing charismatic about Buhari, he's undoubtedly the worst person to have stepped into any govt house as president here and overseas.
How can a man who doesn't know that the country is his constituency be charismatic?
How can a stupendously corrupt man masquerading as a saint be charismatic?

By dint of hard work, Jonathan worked himself up obtaining a doctorate degree, something Buhari can't even dream of talk more of getting. Jonathan is miles ahead of that gworo chewing dullard, to even mention them in the same sentence is an insult to Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by eph123(f): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
donmalcolm21:
It's either we restructure or try confederacy or everybody goes its way

Our value system needs to be fixed as well, quick money and entering politics solely for money mentality needs to go.

P.s - I can see one of the BMC crew viewing, coming back to eat their words. Shame.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by mightyhaze: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
donmalcolm21:
You can see how anything PMB will give them 500Likes then grin
one berem was dia darling,basking in d useless euphoria of being a fake progressive. She will make an unusually silly statement,somtimes even insulting ha own ethnic group 2 d utter admiration of ha co zombies and b4 an hour shez garnered over 150likes.

Dat one sef,recession no let am see road now,..weda she dey fit buy data again sef!

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=eph123 post=55146887]

Our value system needs to be fixed as well, quick money and entering politics solely for money mentality needs to go.

P.s - I can see one of the BMC crew viewing, coming back to eat their words. Shame.[/quoteleave Aufbauh grin we know them then. The fight was bloody then.

The country cannot get it right because the same people are the ones controlling our life

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
mightyhaze:
one berem was dia darling,basking in d useless euphoria of being a fake progressive. She will make an unusually silly statement,somtimes even insulting ha own ethnic group 2 d utter admiration of ha co zombies and b4 an hour shez garnered over 150likes.

Dat one sef,recession no let am see road now,..weda she dey fit buy data again sef!
Beremx posted a picture of her kid pulling gen and i had a laugh.

This my account was hacked then and my daughter pix was posted here by the idiot. Beremx was laughing and cheering them on.

I had to leave the account and use another moniker.

Imagine I'm coming back here after 3years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by mightyhaze: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
donmalcolm21:
That one is still breast feeding
a leader dan effectively polarised d country along ethnic and religious lines.

A leader dat filled up all available posts dat matters with his cousins and nephews,..while at it,..taunting at regions dat gave him 'pipe facent' votes in d full glare of American media/journalists!

Some zombies are definitely incurable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Ngokafor(f): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Eph123, ngokafor Nebuchadnezzar salmanRushdie wiseandtrue. I think a look at some of those posters that were glorifying PMB then will make us have a nice laugh

...nice laugh indeed..Now most of them are praying secretly that buhari disappears forever so that osibanjo can take over.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by mightyhaze: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

...nice laugh indeed..Now most of them are praying secretly that buhari disappears forever so that osibanjo can take over.
and buhari is not done yet!

Nigga isn't done with ramming Nigeria to d ground,so d zombies hav found oda distractions. We dey here dey watch

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Eph123, ngokafor Nebuchadnezzar salmanRushdie wiseandtrue. I think a look at some of those posters that were glorifying PMB then will make us have a nice laugh

Back from a break. No mind these bloggers.

Mtcheeew experienced, integrity indeed!
Common WAEC result he failed woefully to produce it.

Experience in disappearance of our oyei money.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sirugos(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Expired topic
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by ephi123(f): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
donmalcolm21:

The internet never forgets... It's a good thing these comments are on record, they are all probably biting their fingers right now considering the current state of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Back from a break. No mind these bloggers.

Mtcheeew experienced, integrity indeed!
Common WAEC result he failed woefully to produce it.

Experience in disappearance of our oyei money.
missed you sweet. NK is out
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Awh sweet. Good to know that I am missed. Blushing grin grin
How are you Dear

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Who or what is NK?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Who or what is NK?
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Nnamdi Kanu
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.