Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae (56605 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by misreal(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
HonourablePomk:
This CV shows Buhari worked his way up to that level through hardwork both in Nigeria and Diaspora. He is a Security Expert, He uses resources available at the moment to deal with issues in his regime people can testify to this. He saves his country from International Disgrace . . .

SAI BUHARI
I love jona but,or argument is really valid and factual..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership. Nelson Mandela
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Bigsolo88: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Disclaimer:
Op, GMB is also a clever loser. I say make I remind you. lipsrsealed
u must be a renounced fo*ol

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ray360:

bros, even your sentences are not well punctuated. you and the dude you are bashing are in thesame. boat.
punctuation is different from correct grammar. i choose not to punctuate on nairaland but my grammar is impeccable

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by olivegirl(f): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Haba, who composed this cv was a beat cunny, I still know gej get GCFR. We all know ,how it was in the other government. At least judiciary have say now. When God took the isrealites out from egypt, they still cry for cucumber and water melon. Until nigeria know that God need a ruler with respecter of rule of law. The better they adjust to God plan. Gentility no be cowardness.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by tomzman: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Of a truth, it's not as if GMB is more qualified. The only reason I would vote for him is because I need a change. I'm tired of PDP!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Both men are not efficient politicians. Buhari's CV shows him as a core security man while Jonathan is better suited for the classroom. BTW my vote is committed.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Rilwayne001: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
as in ehn

how body dey ? i know say una done feel some of this erratic global weather for naija ?

My chief e no easy at all, na inside ovum we dey for here, i pray say make you come carry me go dat your side grin grin

My chief my chief grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by ndcide(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is it with all these silly threads I'm seeing in Nairaland that we will use to campaign for who leads Nigeria?

This is Madness no politics.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by luvmijeje(f): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2014

B. Sc. Zoology Second Class (hons) Upper Division 1981

M. Sc. Hydrobiology/Fisheries Biology 1985

Ph. D. Zoology 1995

No wonder he's insensitive to the
plight of the northerners. No wonder he addreses and talk down on us as though we're animals.

We're definitely sending him back to the zoo in 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by reezee: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
chesterlee:
Buhari's Cv doesn't change anything about him...

We know who he is...Aboki na Aboki

GEJ till Buhari gets comfortable wit his 150 cattle!

so you will not vote for him just because he is a northerner
TRIBALIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by VellyG(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jonathan B.sc 1981 , M.sc 1985 and PhD 1995. Common guys cut him some Slack. if he could bag a 2.1 in 1981 and attain to the level of Phd by 95 I think he knows his onions.
With this I can authoritatively say he's not a half baked academician like most people have been insulting him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by PTNL: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
No wonder, Zoo! Zoo!! What should we expect from such a candidate other than zoo or animalistic features cos nothing upstairs. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Rilwayne001: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
punctuation is different from correct grammar. i choose not to punctuate on nairaland but my grammar is impeccable

Indeed it is impeccable my chief...indeed smiley
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by reezee: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
chesterlee:
Buhari's Cv doesn't change anything about him...

We know who he is...Aboki na Aboki

GEJ till Buhari gets comfortable wit his 150 cattle!

so you hate him just because he is a northerner
TRIBALIST

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Ray360: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
koolg:
I strongly doubt if CV qualifications is what Nigeria needs at this point in time.
During the 2011 election, some people did not see anything good in Jonathan but I really respect those people now because they were correct, rather than bring about or set in motion the much desired paradigm change, he has decided that he would rather maintain the status quo of business as usual.
Therefore, let's leave educational attainment and asses these two major contenders for the number one office of the land based on what each one of them as an individual can use the office to achieve for posterity.
let's leave educational attainment? then what will mould their prestige and convince the populace about their experiences and political competence? are you saying these because GEJ doesn't measure up to Buhari in this aspect.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S CURRICULUM VITAE

Born in Daura, Katsina State, on 17 December 1942

Education

Attended Primary School in Daura and Mai’adua, 1948-1952
Attended Katsina Model School in 1953 and Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956-1961.

Joined the then Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna in 1963.
Attended Officer’s Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom), October 1963
Attended Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna, 1964
Attended the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden (United Kingdom) 1965
Studied at the Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington (India), 1973
Attended the United States Army War College, June 1979 to June 1980.

Professional Achievements

Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964;
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965;
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966;
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division, August 1967 – October 1968;
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 – February 1970;
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, February 1970 – June 1971;
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters, July 1971 – December 1972;
Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters, January 1974 – September 1974;
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters, September 1974 – July 1975;
Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources, March 1976 – June 1978;
Chairman, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, June 1978 – July 1978;
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters, July 1978 – June 1979;
Member, Supreme Military Council, July 1978 – June 1979;
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, August 1980 – January 1981;
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division, November 1981 – December 1983;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985.
Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF), 21 March 1995 – May 1999.

Awards and Medals

GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
DSM: Defence Service Medal
NSM: National Service Medal
GSM: General Service Medal
LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
FSS: Forces Service Star
CM: The Congo Medal

Honorary Doctorate Degrees
10 December 1994: Honorary Doctor of Science degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

21 December 1996: Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by the University of Calabar.

6 June 1998: Honorary Doctor of Law degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Benue State University.

tagged with Muhammadu Buhari

SOURCE: http://ad76.com/2014/12/19/muhammadu-buharis-curriculum-vitae/

Good One Buhari...After all these qualifications.............

[size=18pt]YOU STILL DEY REAR CATTLE[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by romzyxy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Knowledge is quite different from wisdom. Being an academician doesn't mean you will have wisdom. Jonathan is just an academician that lacks wisdom. He is a fool who sorrounds himself with fools as an adviser. The most foolish leader Nigeria ever produced.

[color = red] b yea he lacks wisdom bt it is not easy for him too. He is not lucky at all. /b
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

My chief e no easy at all, na inside ovum we dey for here, i pray say make you come carry me go dat your side grin grin

My chief my chief grin
carry you go lol ? me i dey relocate to naija permanently before February sef. bros, na naija all the way. i wan come get position for buhari government. by February i go done pack potmato enter town. i am getting too racially radical and aware to exist in this place grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by hassey(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari would av bin a Prof, if military qualifications is awarded d same way wit acadamic qualification. wat a cv

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Kreamie(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
You need to be enrolled in a proper uni yourself...or a proper secondary school as the case may be
donmalcolm21:
How can GMB have that Cv and thinks he can rule a country where down South 90% of the youths are graduate. Why didn't GMB enrolled in NOUN when OBJ was enrolling.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by major466(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Geostatistical:
Buhari has more professional and leadership qualities/award. GEJ is without any academic awards from Bsc-PhD
Academic awards are useless.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by bayonekind(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Knowledge is quite different from wisdom. Being an academician doesn't mean you will have wisdom. Jonathan is just an academician that lacks wisdom. He is a fool who sorrounds himself with fools as an adviser. The most foolish leader Nigeria ever produced.

GOOD TALK ....WISDOM IS DIFFERENT FROM KNOWLEDGE ... KNOWLEDGE IS USED TO BUILD WISDOM THROUGH LIFE EXPERIENCE ...EDUCATION CAN EARNED YOU QUALIFICATION SUCH AS BSC , PHD . PROF......

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Indeed it is impeccable my chief...indeed smiley
thank you my kind Sir. your trust and confidence in my vocabulary is duly appreciated. indeed it is, my kind Sir cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by major466(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
hassey:
Buhari would av bin a Prof, if military qualifications is awarded d same way wit acadamic qualification. wat a cv
Tell that to the birds.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Rilwayne001: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
carry you go lol ? me i dey relocate to naija permanently before February sef. bros, na naija all the way. i wan come get position for buhari government. by February i go done pack potmato enter town. i am getting too racially radical and aware to exist in this place grin

Hmmm...that is very good my chief, you've got to come back in other for us all to rebuild this country, and to collect it back from this gaddayummn reprobates grin...We cant wait to have you back smiley

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Ray360: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
crap! correct punctuations is one of the condiments that make-up flawless grammar. you cannot just string words together without punctuations and call it "impeccable grammar". I thought you were taught these in primary school.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by nijanigga: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Joining the Military at the time of Buhari is just for a katsina State Man to indicate interest and he is there but as a fine officer u take exames as u proceed. Buhari failed all his exams thats why he obviously Don't have all those academics titles to his name and from what we have above its all honorary see this link https://www.nairaland.com/2054206/buhari-failed-all-exams-ibb#29055758
Moreso when Buhari was anouncing his running mate, he called him a man of impeachable character instead of impeccable. i laughed and fell of the chair.cheesy.
Illiterate Abooki want to rule Nigéria in 2015. lie lie
"...impeachable character instead of impeccable." you're ignorant to the Hausa-Fulani accent that's why you misquoted him.In Nigeria they have the best accent. I lived in all 6 geo-zones of Nigeria and know what I'm talking about. e.g Tiv people can't pronounce letter R .

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by tinacrl01(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
people sha! them go talk
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Laide20(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
In the end, they won't be judged by their CVs but by their brain, achievement, honesty, and hardworks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.