Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae (56606 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
indeed my kind Sir, we have to extricate this country from the hands of the inept. I intend to be on the forefront of this revolution to cleanse inept and pugnacious people like patience out of power. in fact if i had my way she would be deported to cotonou

lol yeah cotonou
eediot correct your grammatical blunders now.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by smartleo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
How can GMB have that Cv and thinks he can rule a country where down South 90% of the youths are graduate. Why didn't GMB enrol in NOUN when OBJ was enrolling.

You are one of a convectional nigerian,and I'm very sure you are from the Southwest.Let me enlighten you a little,the word Education is from the Latin word Educole,it means an INTUITION----its an inner knowledge gain from acquiring a knowledge inform of information.The early Education system was Apprenticeship,where a master Mentor a Protege until he can practise the skill.University degree is just to acquire skill like every other forms of apprenticeship and going to a Millitay school performs same function like your many porous university system.....

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by nijanigga: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
KwoiZabo:
come on go and sit down. Buhari Doesn't understand the English. they wrote the speech for him he now called impeccable impeachable it has nothing to do with accent. i was born and raised in the North too .
just like they wrote it for him when he was head of state. your foolishness is unfettered.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
eediot correct you grammatical blunders now.
SMDH

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
very correct. however i am not trying to impress anyone here. i dont have to micro-manage my grammar in a faceless forum. wink

Bredrin, ignore the stark illiterates lol.

Anyway, how did GEJ acquire his University qualifications? I doubt that guy can write a complete sentence, without errors, tbh.

There must be someone in the Bible like GEJ, any takers?

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Goahead(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
The man is too old grin

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
UnknownT:
grin

Truth is that most of our past presidents never wanted to become one, they were "forced" to contest in the 1st instance eg Yar'adua, GEJ, OBJ etc. The ones that wanted to become presidents never made it eg. Awolowo, Abiola, Atiku, Buhari etc
By God's grace Buhari will break the jinx. 2015 a year of change for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by nijanigga: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
smartleo:

You are one of a convectional nigerian,and I'm very sure you are from the Southwest.Let me enlighten you a little,the word Education is from the Latin word Educole,it means an INTUITION----its an inner knowledge gain from acquiring a knowledge inform of information.The early Education system was Apprenticeship,where a master Mentor a Protege until he can practise the skill.University degree is just to acquire skill like every other forms of apprenticeship and going to a Millitay school performs same function like your many porous university system.....
tell the iguana,let him learn.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Lstar4real(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
happyzed0:
U guyz can run ur mouth anyhw one tin is sure GEJ till 2019
Lol Because u dey see Kolanut chop from GEJ abi....chai....same....... #SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Anyway, how did GEJ acquire his University qualifications? I doubt that guy can write a complete sentence, without errors, tbh.

And what's your point ? you GEJ hater. cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by jamace(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
HonourablePomk:
This CV shows Buhari worked his way up to that level through hardwork both in Nigeria and Diaspora. He is a Security Expert, He uses resources available at the moment to deal with issues in his regime people can testify to this. He saves his country from International Disgrace . . .

SAI BUHARI
Necessary CIVIL qualification (NOT MILITARY qualifications) is the basic and starting point requirement for any one to aspire for political positions. Even if you can turn sand into garri for the masses and you lack that constitutional requirement, you are disqualified. Period.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Hemanwel(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Was it not this same CV of Buhari that you all didn't vote in 2011??How come he suddenly becomes the messiah overnight?
Yeye dey ooze!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
SMDH
eediot on the loose, I'm older than your father, eediot son of a bastard and a pig
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by hadizadeezy(f): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
enoqueen:
Everything about jona has to do with animal
. undecided No wonder cool

I didn't see Chris okotie CV or has he lost even before election will be conducted.
lwkmd!! GOD!

who's enoqueen?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
indeed my kind Sir, we have to extricate this country from the hands of the inept. I intend to be on the forefront of this revolution to cleanse inept and pugnacious people like patience out of power. in fact if i had my way she would be deported to cotonou

lol yeah cotonou

grin grin LOL

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
SirShymex:

lmao someone in the bible like GEJ ? oh yeah nebuchadnezzer the king of babylon to which the writing on the wall appeared saying ' you have being found wanting. now its time to face buharis noose around your neck '. lmaoooo bruvva watagwan blad ? nuff respek. bruv this cold is deadly. this cold is the new weapon of mass destruction WMD grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by eaccyboy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
So hw he take change my hate for Buhari..hahahhahahahhahahhahahha u guys r jst too funny we'll carry on carry on is old wheels dat mk nonsense noise as he is 7thy f*ckin 2
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Eziachi: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
major466:

When it comes to achievements and honesty, GEJ is by far superior to Buhari, not to talk of brain power and ability to think, develop and create Ideas towards developing Nigeria's economy.
One was an ordinary teachers called lecturer in a University, of which, no one knew his ex students except Patience Jonathan.
And the other, a total bi-product of Nigeria bureaucracy. Very little to choose from apart from, maybe their personal integrities.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by hadizadeezy(f): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Joining the Military at the time of Buhari is just for a katsina State Man to indicate interest and he is there but as a fine officer u take exams as u proceed. Buhari failed all his exams thats why he obviously Don't have all those academics titles to his name and from what we have above its all honorary see this link https://www.nairaland.com/2054206/buhari-failed-all-exams-ibb#29055758
Moreso when Buhari was anouncing his running (failure) mate, he called him a man of impeachable character instead of impeccable. i laughed and fell of the chair.cheesy.
Illiterate Abooki want to rule Nigéria in 2015. lie lie
Why reasoning through your anus now? at ur age!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Rilwayne001: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
eediot on the loose, I'm older than your father, eediot son of a bastard and a pig

SMDH
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
well then act your age and not your shoe size. smdh undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Orikinla(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
[size=18pt]The fact is when the violence spreads down south, majority of people here posting GEJ till 2019 cannot even afford the cheapest return ticket to SA while their paymasters have bought mansions in SA, Dubai, UK and US for them to escape to in emergencies while these their errand boys here will be left at the mercy of the rampaging marauders of their evils. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by adbokus(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Knowledge is quite different from wisdom. Being an academician doesn't mean you will have wisdom. Jonathan is just an academician that lacks wisdom. He is a fool who sorrounds himself with fools as an adviser. The most foolish leader Nigeria ever produced.
This is bad coming from someone supposedly equipped with education from within&without the walls of a classroom! If you indeed know how much you claim to know with this vitriol, you would understand the place of discretion, tact, sense, etiquette, decorum&manners when it comes to expression on social fora such as this or any other. You are a shame to education, enlightenment and literacy! Infact, you are an hypocrite!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by stupor(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari's' biodata shows clearcut pedigree,resource and distinctive details of how a successful and professional calling is to be displayed or presented.

Buhari's'mission seems to be very clear,i have met people like him before,people of great character and determination who would poise at anything laudable enough to sustain the credibility and honest execution of national matters and that alone has qualified him quinessentially as the best man for the job.

If you give me two CVs to pick between who to give the job of managing anew a batteredly run governmental system,i will definitely give Buhari a chance to finish the job,the decision which is based on impartial nor sentimental deductions.

KEY DECISION INDICES.
Incorruptible work experience.
Formidable Military intelligence.
Moral and upright integrity.
A people's'person.

The only language a failing system understands is Change and change redirects mission statements to re-allign with corporate objectives and goals,making National Objectives sincerely attainable.

I will only vote for and will dearly only support a progressive movement of people who have the heart of a true and responsive government undetered with corruption.

Vote For change.
God bless Nigeria !

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

SMDH
that nigga ran outta vocab. cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by vigasimple(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Cv or no cv,

What is a man looking for at 72. It appears that Bhuari want to force himself on Nigerians whichever way and he doesn't mind bloodshed if can't have his way.

That's how born to rule Fulani behaves. They are always superior to other people.

if anybody truely want a change, including your people General and this is not about him and power going back to the north, what happened to young democratically tested leaders, Fashola, Oshiomhole or okorocha.

Let us stop pretending that Bhuari loves Nigeria. It is a lie from the pit of hell. It is about Bhuari personal ambition but he has no vision and if by mistake he is elected will cause more constitutional crisis like his late Fulani brother from same Kastina state. Umoru Yar Adua.

Please don't let history repeat itself. Even his choosen VP is more qualified than him, unfortunately he is not northerner or a muslim.

We have two major problem in this country, Tribalism and Religion and is far bigger than corruption.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by fuckerholic(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
CV my foot..is it cv that will rule or IQ and having humanitarian heart ? Stop all these CV this and that.as if you have not seen an ordinary olevel holder surpass a dr in leadership and humanitarianism. Nonsense
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
well then act your age and not your shoe size. smdh undecided
stupid boy, STAY AWAY FROM MY COMMENTS.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Bulcqlay(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
so our people did not c this comparison in 2011 when they voted in GEJ
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
And what's your point ? you GEJ hater. cheesy

Lol, my nyggah, you know I gotta clown GEJ till he goes back to fishing with his fedora hat lol. That is his natural calling - he is in the wrong profession right now.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
stupid boy, STAY AWAY FROM MY COMMENTS.
if you promise not to say anything mean about the peoples general. do we have a deal ? wink

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by guardian09(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
What is going on? everyday its Buhari did that,Johnathan did this can we have a day without having this names on front page urrrghh come on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.