Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae (56626 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by jamace(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Why compare the two of them?.....They are accomplished in their different fields, Buhari is an experienced and seasoned military man while Jonathan is an experienced academic, Lecturer and politician, There's no basis for comparison. If you want to compare Buhari to someone, compare him with IBB Or OBJ, Then you can compare GEJ to Atiku or Osibanjo.

HAVE U REALLY SEEN ALL THE ACHIEVEMENT OF BUHARI AS BEING A SEASON MILITARY MAN!

I DONT THINK SO.... ALL I CAN SEE IS AN OPPORTUNIST & A FAIR WEATHER MILITARY MAN IN A FAIR WEATHER MILITARY SECTOR TAKING CARE OF VEHICLES. THERE IS NOTHING SERIOUS ABOUT MILITARY IN THIS GMB CV. HE IS JUST A SOLDIERS WHOSE PALM NUT WAS ALWAYS BEING CRACKED BY OTHERS & HIS JOB IS ONLY TO DO THE EATING.

SOLID MILITARY MEN RE THE ONES THAT SUPREDEND WARS & WIN WARS LIKE IBB, OBJ , GOWON & EVEN OJUKWU & NOT SOME MECHANIC MILITARY MAN LIKE GMB.

ACCOMPLISHED & SEASONED MILITARY GENERALS RE THE ONES MENTIONED ABOVE O....I WISH U CAN SEE THEIR CVs THEN U WONT TALK ABOUT THIS GUY IN THAT CLASS....GEJ IS ALL & EVEN MORE OF WHAT U SAID OF HIM

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
adbokus:

you are garrulous not gallant! You merely vented bitterness from a base of fatuousness...

Yea, being garrulous is better than being quiet In foolishness, suffering and poverty like you are. Your president deserves the obloquy vituperation by me and others that are pained by his foolishness.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Jesusloveyou: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Look at buhari CV like he is aspiring to govern North Korea and GEJ cv leaves us doing Oliver Twist.
north korea even need somebody like buhari,not to talk of nigeria,we need him now than before.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Scholes007(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
when ever i hear Nigeria been ridiculed i say to my self is this how power have left us..
1-Jonathan is clueless because Nigerian make him clueless...is other African presidents better than him
2-Nigeria is ridiculed because someone wants to be in power by any means and result to daily blackmailing of Nigeria
3-no country will on daily bases call their president names like(fool,fisher man,d clueless 1, etc) and expect others not to follow suit
All am saying is nigeria and gej are subjected to mockery because we Nigerian love,nurture,propagate...acts THAT DAMAGE our image internationally. time we refrain from these act
****LET US DEFEND OUR INTEGRITY****OTHER NATIONS ARE GREAT BECAUSE THEY DON'T INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT/PRESIDENT AS WE DO....

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chigold101:
that will mean defeat to GMB cos 80% of northerners can neither read nor write...
hmmm. make i reconsider this my stance on illiterate voters undecided
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by poiZon: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Knowledge is quite different from wisdom. Being an academician doesn't mean you will have wisdom. Jonathan is just an academician that lacks wisdom. He is a fool who sorrounds himself with fools as an adviser. The most foolish leader Nigeria ever produced.

he s a fool wif class, but ur dad is a fool without class n swag. atleast jona's name is known world wide, who sabi ur papa? not even google!
a son of a LOCALLY bred FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by adbokus(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

Yea, being garrulous is better than being quiet In foolishness, suffering and poverty like you are. Your president deserves the obloquy vituperation by me and others that are pained by his foolishness.
enjoy yourself...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
isaacameh0186:
pls have a deep think b4 u voice out. I believe a fool cannot lead u!
I didn't vote him, but those that voted him realized that voting him was a mistake and a total waste of 4 years in office. Jonathan hasn't led me, he is only leading himself. He's only serving his pocket through is greed and high tempo for power without any benefit to the citizen. He's only leading himself, not me. Tell me what he has done to warrant been called a leader. Do you even know the full meaning of a leader? I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
No wonder GEJ has been maopic in thinking & decision makinggrin only eyeless, & clueless dude wil not see difference btw GMB & clueless GEJ.

OTUEKE fisherman, u better migrate now b4 its too late for ucheesy

TeamGMB2015.....say mai gaskiya! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
poiZon:

he s a fool wif class.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by jamace(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmm. CV of a military leader and a democratic leader. grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Chigold101(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
punctuation is different from correct grammar. i choose not to punctuate on nairaland but my grammar is impeccable
bros who invented that grammer that is impeccable without puntuation marks...? U funny die...

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by babaluckey: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=KHAYGOLD post=29058217]

He's not my president and will never be. Perhaps your own president. Your likes make him a fool, when your greed and because of what you will eat won't allow you to give him good advice. In a sane country, he can't even be class captain let alone a president. I repeat, he's foolish.[/quot

Say that to your president
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chigold101:
bros who invented that grammer that is impeccable without puntuation marks...? U funny die...

Lol, you can't even spell "grammar" and "punctuation" correctly.

Heck, even your siggy has a few grammatical errors. Go to bed, mate.

Bredrin, ignore this git lol.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by waseyi: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
GMB's profile can be ranked among the best in the Military. Therefore, no basis for comparism. I stand for CHANGE!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by celeron40(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Knowledge is quite different from wisdom. Being an academician doesn't mean you will have wisdom. Jonathan is just an academician that lacks wisdom. He is a fool who sorrounds himself with fools as an adviser. The most foolish leader Nigeria ever produced.
Honestly, I fully agree...I voted GEJ in 2011, but I WON'T make such a mistake again..The dude is just tooooo unintelligent..another 4yrs of insecurity, massive looting, and poor governance? God forbid.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by otokx(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Its not by CV, people make sure you get a voters card and go out to vote.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=babaluckey post=29058903][/quote]

You've run outta point. You suck.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Cchuks27(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
In simple terms, one is a driver (Transport officer) and the other one is a fisher man (BSc Fisheries) undecided
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by HONNESSTY(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Joining the Military at the time of Buhari is just for a katsina State Man to indicate interest and he is there but as a fine officer u take exams as u proceed. Buhari failed all his exams thats why he obviously Don't have all those academics titles to his name and from what we have above its all honorary see this link https://www.nairaland.com/2054206/buhari-failed-all-exams-ibb#29055758
Moreso when Buhari was anouncing his running (failure) mate, he called him a man of impeachable character instead of impeccable. i laughed and fell of the chair.cheesy.
Illiterate Abooki want to rule Nigéria in 2015. lie lie
u are a very silly person. To hell wit u & ur fuckin link. Do u think nigerians are educated illiterate lik u? Ezi
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by timota(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Joining the Military at the time of Buhari is just for a katsina State Man to indicate interest and he is there but as a fine officer u take exams as u proceed. Buhari failed all his exams thats why he obviously Don't have all those academics titles to his name and from what we have above its all honorary see this link https://www.nairaland.com/2054206/buhari-failed-all-exams-ibb#29055758
Moreso when Buhari was anouncing his running (failure) mate, he called him a man of impeachable character instead of impeccable. i laughed and fell of the chair.cheesy.
bros to be candid nigeria's problem is not paper qualification
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Hollawaley(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
1stCitizen:

In jail you mean?
2099a.d the story would be like former president dies of chronic cancer
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by tuborme: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
KwoiZabo:

I thought I was the only one who heard it.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by lordnammy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
From my analysis one always gain power on the month of may while the other does not believe unless the hand over or swearing in is not going to be in may, history will always repeat itself
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KwoiZabo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
HONNESSTY:
u are a very silly person. To hell wit u & ur fuckin link. Do u think nigerians are educated illiterate lik u? Ezi
small small no be fight.cheesy #GEJtill2019
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chigold101:
democratic leadership and military leader are world apart. In democracy people will ask for reasons before they obey u...
But in military u dare not question your superior... U have to follow follow like zombie... My conclusion is that GMB has never been a leader... He understands command & force.

But GEJ won awards on democratic governance therefore he is a tested leader... Because it header to lead civilians than to command the military...
Buhari won military awards like FSS and its likes.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Eziachi:

What is wrong in rearing cattle? Most of you are just ignorant. Only in Nigeria that farming is derided. But go to developed nations, farmers are not only respected but very rich people.
I wonder if you eat your computer on Sunday afternoons? And make sure slaughter your C++ certificates on the Christmas day to eat.

I am not saying that rearing cattle is bad. But the last time we had a farmer who reared chicken in Ota Farm, things were not going so well for us as a nation. Now we don't need someone who is rearing Malu to come and make things worse

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Bernou72: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari said ''I will single handedly stabilize oil'', does he know or has a clue of what he is talking about? Who do you think is clueless amongst them?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
chesterlee:
Buhari's Cv doesn't change anything about him...

We know who he is...Aboki na Aboki

GEJ till Buhari gets comfortable wit his 150 cattle!
another senseless full,,,,,,,but do u really kn the northerner are far better than the easterner
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Jimmyo3(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jonathan is quietly and
diligently fixing a Nigeria
that the Yoruba thief
left,and this clueless
buhari fans keep ranting
on social media when
their voices cant even
cross the fore walls of
Abuja talkless of aso rock,
it a pity u cannot use
media propaganda to oust
incumbent
president,those who have
eyes can see what the
president is doing.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Icecomrade: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari would ve made a perfect Junta. His CV is not suitable for a democratic government. It is crude n uncivil.

I don't know what the OPS wants to potray with this post. He is not doing the old Khaki man any good towards his presidential ambition

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' / US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.