Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? (22346 Views)

Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Udele grin
Ike mbe grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Ok what kind of bread do you like grin
are you talking to me
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
mprex shey I tell u say kingtom no get plan for u
U see amu embarassed
man of God, ayaf sufferred in the hands of KingTom
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by clevvermind(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
i dnt have a partner yet.
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

are you talking to me
My world, you are frowning again. It makes me cry cry Don't you know
"Whenever you smile I smile" grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by clevvermind(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

are you talking to me
ok o. i see u o.
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

Nnwuye mo grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

kingtom na aka gum cry
Infact na aka aradite self grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
kingtom na aka gum cry
Infact na aka aradite self grin
Chimerase2 I chori ta rie Ike Nkita abi? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Chimerase2 I chori ta rie Ike Nkita abi? grin grin grin
grin angry

Pls don't disturb us she wan set bed cheesy
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
grin angry

Pls don't disturb us she wan set bed cheesy
Janeify abi? grin Man of God chai O di kwa very risky o grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by limamintruth: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Christmas is in like six days! and I'm really really excited about it, like super excited cos this is the first Christmas I'm spending with my wonderful and sweet boyfriend plus my whole family! like my grandma, uncle, aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc! smiley its going to be a marvelous time! we're gonna get a Christmas tree, don't let me get started on the food baby grin and we are gonna have presents!! cheesy now I wanna know what you are getting your guuurlfreind/boyfriend on the 25th, And what do u want him or her to give u? smiley

I am getting a diamond(real or fake) watch and a video containing all the videos we have taken since we started dating till now! I hope he would really love it! and I'm also gonna buy him a really nice, expensive pair of shoes smiley

I want lots of things from him as gifts, but what I want the most is for him to promise to love me forever and kiss me till I run out of breath cheesy

what of you?

I have it in mind to give her a brand new BB passport cos she loves BB phones. sad

Isnt she lucky? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Janeify(f): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Who will set the bed chimerase?the girl on your d.p or Your body guard kingTom grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
amebo
Chai see guy way de gossip oh grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
My world, you are frowning again. It makes me cry cry Don't you know
"Whenever you smile I smile" grin
you are the one making me to frown! angry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
clevvermind:
ok o. i see u o.
longest time. Where have you been hidingwink
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Janeify:

Who will set the bed chimerase?the girl on your d.p or Your body guard kingTom grin
grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Janeify(f): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
angryna you be the king nah
chimerase2:
amebo
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

you are the one making me to frown! angry
Ok what do I do to make you smile grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
amebo
Your cup don full today grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Nnwuye mo grin
dont call mesad
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Janeify:

kai ma sista no dey with me

Kingtom which kind yeye kingtom angry
I no trust kingtom grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Janeify:
angryna you be the king nah
no na kingtom king of ashiri grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

dont call mesad
Climbs up third mainland bridge, I'll jump o cry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Janeify(f): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:

I no trust kingtom grin
your sister?

Comot for road undecided
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:

I no trust kingtom grin
undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Your cup don full today grin
shiii no let person hear u nw grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Ok what do I do to make you smile grin
iphone6 tongue
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Janeify(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
rapu that talk.
O ginwa(don't laugh) angry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Climbs up third mainland bridge, I'll jump o cry
*pushes him forward* oya jumpangrytongue
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

iphone6 tongue
Is that ok grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.