Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? (22334 Views)

Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Uyi168: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2014
woodcook:

Eze amaka m!!
...hw i wish i could decode d meaning of wat u wrote
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 22, 2014
I wish I could get him a car !
tongue
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 22, 2014
I'll give him some good good loving and I want a honda acura 2009 in return kiss
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by StillDeoye(m): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2014
I Will Get Her A Pack Of St. Louis Sugar Nd Want An Iphone 6 From Her ;DI Will Get Her A Pack Of St. Louis Sugar Nd Want An Iphone 6 From Her
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by StillDeoye(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2014
I Will Get Her A Pack Of St. Louis Sugar Nd Want An Iphone 6 From Her
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by misshoree(f): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
u will be a Gud business woman tongue

Btw u are too obsess wit iphone 6 cheesy
yes o

I can commune with my ancestor with it tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by zyzxx(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
misshoree:
yes o

I can commune with my ancestor with it tongue
grin grin, I ccc, so iphone 6 is an oracle grin.

Gud morning.
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by misshoree(f): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
grin grin, I ccc, so iphone 6 is an oracle grin.

Gud morning.
yes.morning,how was your night?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by teewai3(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2014
must he give u anytin? afterall its jesus birthday not urs.lol
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by zyzxx(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2014
misshoree:
yes.morning,how was your night?
it was fine thanks dear. and yourself ?
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by misshoree(f): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
it was fine thanks dear. and yourself ?
awesome

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Janeify(f): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
undecided
chimerase2:
am a minister of de gospel cheesy
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by sacora(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gflat:
Its jesus's birthday not hers undecided
lolzzZ..............u funny die
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Maybe him ugly undecided
cry cry cry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimerase2:
if yes den comot ua lizard mind der angry grin
Jealousy grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimerase2:
bizzy body she no need any body guard angry
Janeify does your body need guarding from this Nkpi? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Janeify(f): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
KingTom:
Janeify does your body need guarding from this Nkpi? grin grin grin
you're the official body guard nah.

Chimerase2 is a Reverend father grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Janeify:

If Chimerase2 is a Reverend Father, then I am the Pope grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Janeify:

so u say make kingtom guard u while make me be reverend father angry
So u no wan make I fulfill wetin bible talk 'go ye unto de world and multiply' angry
Bia ify nwa makachukwu tell me u re kidding angry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by ceononi: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sharksblow:
.I need sugar and I'll also give her sugar
Me I want sweet and will also give her sweet.
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Demmi12(f): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ayam sinqle*SaD
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by ggrin(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

I'll get her iphone6+ cool
sad
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by ggrin(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
KingTom:
Agege bread
undecided smhangry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Wisdytech(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
trisha01:
gdf

Good! I cnt wait
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Should the man always be the one paying bills on dates?

An inquiry that is winding up increasingly normal among men these days is: “who should pay bills on dates?” To help clear up the disarray, here are a few hints that will enable you to make sense of who pays for a date in specific circumstances.(987 more words)

http://www.busygisting.com/should-the-guy-always-pay-on-all-dates/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.