Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,175 members, 7,818,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER (29910 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Pdp Fund Raising Dinner whats your opinion? / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by rozayx5(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
undecided
APC ROACHES everywhere

6 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by mumumugu(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
PDP

PAPA DECIEVE PICKEN

THOSE DONATING WERE INFORMED TO JUST SAY 1BILLION.IN REALITY,THEY ARE GIVING I MILLION..

THEY JUST WANT TO INTIMIDATE APC WITH CASH.

PDP

PRESDENT DECIEVING PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by vedd: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
it baffles me why a sane president would keep givin a nod to persons indicted with the highest cases of corruption allegation in the country simply because they pledge allegiance to his (GEJ's) personal ambition and interest, rather than loyalty to the nation.

5 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
reezee:
the pdp governors donated over 1 billion naira

yet they could not pay salaries

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by reezee: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Themaingate:

that 21 billion is for those that came out alone , what of those that decided to write on a paper ? they placed pen and paper on all the table for this purpose

what a shame

They have milked nigeria dry and yet they still want to continue

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by xpac01(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
I saw GEJ sitting at the PDP donation dinner, and then i tried imagining him sitting with the Otuoke village heads, and it fits so well. Please lets make this come true by unvoting him back to his people.

18 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by naijareferee: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Themaingate:

guy this has nothing to do with media aides because gej should have use his common sense to stay away from the dinner

i wonder why some people blow cold and hot at the same time
when buhari packaged his own fund raising from nigerians....i guess it was ok.
the only differenece i i see here is that gej has the patronage of the people benefiting from his government....which to me i think even obj went past waht gej is doing now.
its all a rip rip to an average youth øøøcos one way or the other we are been magad

9 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
rozayx5:
undecided
APC ROACHES everywhere

this has nothing to do with apc , labour or apga

guy is like your sense dey your anus o

the president and commander in chief was there live

20 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by laimo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
They are just giving Nigerians' $20billion to jonathan as it was placed in their accounts by proxy.Jonathan is telling every other Nigerians to be in austerity while he and his criminal party share the wealth of Nigeria.

Allah!God must punish jonathan and pdp in Jesus' name.

Please let's vote out pdp in 2015.

15 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by OLADD: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Brimmie:
Anonimi, FireFire, Ngwakwe, Altwireless and other Crackheads will not show up in this kinda thread.

GEJ and his Padi-Padi Thieves are gang-banging Our Nation!! shocked shocked
[color=#006600][/color]

Stop lamenting about your penury and pitiable situation. Go on your kneels and ask for God's blessing instead of condemning those donating millions for a just course. Not all the people giving out billions are corrupt.

10 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by wisov(m): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
reezee:
they have raised 21 billion naira so far tonight just heard
if dis moni was added to our 2015 budget it wud hve bn 4.7 trillion exactly last year's budget. Dey wudnt hve any nid for d common nigerians to suffer any austerity measure.

5 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by naijareferee: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Themaingate:

guy this has nothing to do with media aides because gej should have use his common sense to stay away from the dinner

i wonder why some people blow cold and hot at the same time
when buhari packaged his own fund raising from nigerians....i guess it was ok.
the only differenece i i see here is that gej has the patronage of the people benefiting from his government....which to me i think even obj went past waht gej is doing now.
its all a rip rip to an average youth øøøcos one way or the other we are been magad

less i forget....who makes arrangement for his presentations and activitiess..
there is a level u get....your decisions are limited

3 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by reezee: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
naijareferee:
if true....this is really poor considering the austere measures been put in place to ride the country through this periliuos times.... but all the same buhari is not an option.... we the youths are too cold for the hot headed politicians
gej is sorrounded by confused media aides...Gods help Nigeria

so what alternative do you have GEJ should continue milking us dry till we become a country like somalia just because of your hatred for a man who is on record as the only nigerian past leader who is not corrupt

19 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by rozayx5(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Themaingate:

hypocrites thats all isee in APC

7 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by wisov(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Who is tunde ayeni?
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Brimmie(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Stop lamenting about your penury and pitiable situation. Go on your kneels and ask for God's blessing instead of condemning those donating millions for a just course. Not all the people giving out billions are corrupt.

k
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Tolexander: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
mumumugu:
PDP

PAPA DECIEVE PICKEN

THOSE DONATING WERE INFORMED TO JUST SAY 1BILLION.IN REALITY,THEY ARE GIVING I MILLION..

PDP

that is the missing $20billion.

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by reezee: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better than your man who had to borrow money from the bank to purchase ordinary party nomination form? If GMB becomes the president of Nigeria (God forbid), will our country not become number one debtor nation in the world? Common OP, park well. Success(Jonathan) has many friends while failure (GMB) is an orphan. I can donate my entire monthly earning for Jonathan's reelection. UP GEJ, DOWN GMB.

and if I donate 500 million naira to jonathan's campaign how much do you think I will gain back
and if I am given a contract and I decide not to work on the contract who will hold me responsible

14 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by jayonpoint(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
No u shldnt complain. All of u shouting GEJ till Mary reach menopause..useless people.

U aint seen nothing, since u're beclouded by religion n ethnic sentiments without tinkin for a second wat damage ur action wil b doing to ur great-grand children yet unborn. Dis man may look simply n manipulative bt I bet non of u knw his true person. Jonathan is inhuman, highly insensitive n extremely corrupt.
Innocent faces dnt mean u're a gud leader. Gud leaders ar knw for their extra ordinary impacts @improving or raising d bar frm d ground to d roof.

Gud leaders ar generally sympathetic to d plight n yearnings of d people. With great empathy n succor. Jonathan lacks in all of this, he doesn't knw I bet Jonathan dnt knw d components or characteristics of leadership. Why a personas dis dull rule Nigeria?

36 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by mazzi: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better than your man who had to borrow money from the bank to purchase ordinary party nomination form? If GMB becomes the president of Nigeria (God forbid), will our country not become number one debtor nation in the world? Common OP, park well. Success(Jonathan) has many friends while failure (GMB) is an orphan. I can donate my entire monthly earning for Jonathan's reelection. UP GEJ, DOWN GMB.
no mind that poor rat op.

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by naijareferee: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote
author=reezee post=29063974]

so what alternative do you have GEJ should continue milking us dry till
we become a country like somalia just because of your hatred for a man
who is on record as the only nigerian past leader who is not corrupt
[/quote]

hahhaha....you almost make me wanna laff.....
only past leader not corrupt inthis corrupt system....
have u ever worked in the civil service
do you know the level of corruption in the military
do u know how buhari got to a general without passing the war college exams
do you know he is suppose to end as a colonel without those army qualificatios
spare me that crab of holier than thou attitude of buhari
no wonder he is quiet while propandas are peddled in his name
gej is too cool

but a man like buhari is only comparable to judas iscariot who the lord trusted to be his accounts manager...i guess you know waht happened

didnt buhari contest against bab....ok
i guess he was not holy then....cos the western propaganda media wasnt backing him then

gej is not cool but buhari is not an option
the youths have to rise up

5 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by OLADD: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
mumumugu:
PDP

PAPA DECIEVE PICKEN

PDP

[color=#006600][/color]

You call them "People Deceiving People" and all sorts of names but that has not deterred God from allowing them to rule over you for the past 16 years whereas the opposition has been tolling day and night, even going to the extent of killing fellow Nigerians to attain power but have been failing woefully. What can you make of that? God looks at the heart of men but people like you look at the face. Nobody rules a nation without God's consent.

6 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
IMF should pls increase interest on loans collected by the Federal government forthwith

i was thinking Nigeria is a poor country
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
mazzi:
no mind that poor rat op.
EVEN IF BABALAWO USE YOUR ENTIRE MALE & FEMALE GENERATION HEAD DO MONEY , THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY YOU GUYS CAN PRODUCE 21 BILLION WITHIN 2HOUR

5 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by lukecent: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Themaingate:

Yes, he should be because he is the leader of the party. And it's through that party that he became the president of the country.

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by kaka22(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
If they like, make them donate one trillion naira. That won't stop us from sending that clueless president out of Aso rock, come 2015. Sai Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
lukecent:

Yes, he should be because he is the leader of the party. And it's through that party that he became the president of the country.

Are you aware of the fact that the chairman of the fund raising committee ran away ?
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by UnimkeAk(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bad belle oooooo , everywhere?

Hustle and you'll make your own funds.

Blaaah ! Blaaah!! So people shouldn't be wealthy again biko.

Blame it on capitalism.

3 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by agabaI23(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Themaingate:

yet they could not pay salaries
Amaechi didn't pay salaries to teachers and yet he was carrying money in Jet to fund APC campaigns. Did you talk? Not saying it is right though but you don't keep quiet when it favours you. He bought private jet when he owed his teachers also...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by reezee: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Have they ever organised fund raising dinner like this to the victims of boko haram
can this tunde ayenis donate the kind of money they just donated to the victims of boko haram
all they do is visit the hospitals where the victims are and snap pictures with them and move on with their lives.

5 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by olamide473(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
i pity you
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by reezee: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Themaingate:

Are you aware of the fact that the chairman of the fund raising committee ran away ?
who is the chairman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari / Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.