Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER (29926 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Pdp Fund Raising Dinner whats your opinion? / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Zico5(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2014
double0seven:

don't bother wasting your energy on this guy....so obvious he's an hired hand.....his opinion is already bought, paid for and sealed tight..... even if Jesus appeared to him and explain, his opinion won't change.....

......you too, really think about it.... no one is really that daft not know that this government is a bad government..... they see black and call it white.... their mind and soul is corrupted by the love of money. m.
May God bless u my brother. I have left him alone,he is just a waste of time and energy
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by rman: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
Actually, thousands of people earn above 10m as monthly salaries. I am not talking about politicians here, I am not even talking about business owners here, I am talking about employees of companies. If you are ignorant of it doesnt mean its untrue. All I am saying is I cant afford to pay any of my employee 10m monthly salary at the moment, but I figured out a friend that pays at least 10 staff 10m each per month. He is not as loquacious as I am, that's what shocks me, cos I never knew he is financially capable of that.

As a Billyonaire, how much do you pay your staffs monthly on the average?

Can you please tell us the name of your friends company?

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by nduchucks: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2014
As Atiku learnt, his money could not defeat Buhari at the primaries because Buhari's appeal is too broad for that. PDP will similarly learn that their attempt to buy their way back to Aso Rock is dead on arrival.

NIGERIANS WANT CHANGE AND WILL GET CHANGE IN 7 WEEKS.

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2014
rman:

As a Billyonaire, how much do you pay your staffs monthly on the average?

Can you please tell us the name of your friends company?
Isnt this an anonymous forum ? I am bound by Non-Disclosure Agreement and as such can not disclose my subjects on this forum. Thanks.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2014
nduchucks:
As Atiku learnt, his money could not defeat Buhari at the primaries because Buhari's appeal is too broad for that. PDP will similarly learn that their attempt to buy their way back to Aso Rock is dead on arrival.

NIGERIANS WANT CHANGE AND WILL GET CHANGE IN 7 WEEKS.
Buhari didnt win APC primaries because of his appeal, Buhari won the Primaries because Tinubu doesnt want someone that is financially capable of decimating his powers within the Angry People's Congress, so all delegates were 'persuaded' to vote Buhari. When it comes to APC against PDP, the dynamics are different. This has nothing to do with controlled and microcosmic delegates, we are talking about a populace that desires rice, salts, and even the cash money that flows on election days in Nigeria. With the massive donations we generated, every voter in Nigeria can be made an offer he/she can not refuse.

The election has been won by Jonathan already, Feb 14 will be just another day of confirmation that Nigerians are tired of old wine in a new bottle.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by rman: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
Isnt this an anonymous forum ? I am bound by Non-Disclosure Agreement and as such can not disclose my subjects on this forum. Thanks.

Hahahahahaa!
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by nduchucks: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
Buhari didnt win APC primaries because of his appeal, Buhari won the Primaries because Tinubu doesnt want someone that is financially capable of decimating his powers within the Angry People's Congress, so all delegates were 'persuaded' to vote Buhari. When it comes to APC against PDP, the dynamics are different. This has nothing to do with controlled and microcosmic delegates, we are talking about a populace that desires rice, salts, and even the cash money that flows on election days in Nigeria. With the massive donations we generated, every voter in Nigeria can be made an offer he/she can not refuse.

The election has been won by Jonathan already, Feb 14 will be just another day of confirmation that Nigerians are tired of old wine in a new bottle.

Thanks for giving us the inside information since it is well known that you were present during the negotiations and when Tinubu made the decisions you itemized.

I understand that many of the suppporters of the clueless one, also exhibit his other traits including being delusional.

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
nduchucks:

Thanks for giving us the inside information since it is well known that you were present during the negotiations and when Tinubu made the decisions you itemized.

I understand that many of the suppporters of the clueless one, also exhibit his other traits including being delusional.
Indeed, I never knew nduchucks to be saucy. I guess anyone can get unreasonably emotional.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by nduchucks: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
Indeed, I never knew nduchucks to be saucy. I guess anyone can get unreasonably emotional.

lol, it appears that I touched a raw nerve. ngwanu no vex. smiley
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
nduchucks:

lol, it appears that I touched a raw nerve. ngwanu no vex. smiley
I have no issues with tolerance, I can only advise you to work on your weaknesses.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by nduchucks: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
I have no issues with tolerance, I can only advise you to work on your weaknesses.

Advise well taken. I have to admit that I thought your skin was thicker and you could detect sarcasms with ease. I guess I was wrong.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
nduchucks:

Advise well taken. I have to admit that I thought your skin was thicker and you could detect sarcasms with ease. I guess I was wrong.

Your definition of sarcasms is skewed. This again is an attempt to buffer your weakness. #work on it.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by nduchucks: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Billyonaire:

Your definition of sarcasms is skewed. This again is an attempt to buffer your weakness. #work on it.

Please get lost.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
nduchucks:

Please get lost.
Please manage your emotion, nduchucks.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Adminisher: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
JERRY GANA donated N5bn

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by angelsing(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
finicky:
Someone really announced a donation of 500 MILLION Naira as contribution from the privatized power sector. That's another reason we will never have stable power supply.
I thought he bailed them out with 4billion naira after privatising the sector...Someone shud please help me understand this preferably by a GEJ fan cos I don't understand this at all

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Adminisher: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

That goes back to you in Jesus' name. My future is not and will never be mortgaged because I don't depend on mortals to channel the course of my destiny. Only people like you who expect the president or politicians to put food on your table that end up been miserable.

The joke is against you my young man. Governments do affect your destiny because they can delay it. They can also affect the course of your life and cause unnecessary distortions to your mental makeup. There is such a thing as the ''world system'' and it is man himself, not even the devil alone challenging God and his principles in many things. The point is that the ''world system'' is partly under our control because we can join with others to control and alter it. Donating > $20B-) collectively to a rulling party just 60days to elections smacks of wrong values on a massive scale.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by angelsing(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better than your man who had to borrow money from the bank to purchase ordinary party nomination form? If GMB becomes the president of Nigeria (God forbid), will our country not become number one debtor nation in the world? Common OP, park well. Success(Jonathan) has many friends while failure (GMB) is an orphan. I can donate my entire monthly earning for Jonathan's reelection. UP GEJ, DOWN GMB.
Why do u GEJ fan like assuming and presuming things?...so many premonition coming from u guys, since u can see the future and assume Buhari will make the country number one debtor, why not use it to work for the SSS so u can help prevent bomb blast..
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by angelsing(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
mumumugu:
PDP

PAPA DECIEVE PICKEN

THOSE DONATING WERE INFORMED TO JUST SAY 1BILLION.IN REALITY,THEY ARE GIVING I MILLION..

THEY JUST WANT TO INTIMIDATE APC WITH CASH.

PDP

PRESDENT DECIEVING PEOPLE
I like the way u guys twist things...so lovely, u GEJ fans can read mind a lot....Can u tell me what am thinking right now?
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by angelsing(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
lukecent:
Didn't hear ur lamentations when it was said that Rotimi Amechi alone funded APC with 17b naira
Am very sure this news would have emanated from the PDP camp
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by angelsing(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
amuniiopz:
YOU ARE A BASTARDDDDD!!!
Hey dude!..,u are way too emotional. Haba!..I don't support GEJ, infact we will vote massively to get him out come next election but to call him a bastard because of his opinion is totally wrong and shud be stopped!...nawa ooo
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
So PDP raised N21 billion and hope to raise a meagre 2 billion from the new proposed tax. SMDH

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by gbaskipro: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
tosin2013:
Oladd and gbaskipro, may God direct your affair's and those of your offspring, the way Gej has ruled this nation.

I hope you said Amen. If u did not, then it means only one thing-----

You have sold ur soul to d devil!!!!! grin

Grow up, those questions are for kids
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by atlwireles: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
By Ben Agande, Abuja
It was a night of Naira rain, Saturday, as President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election fund raiser recorded over N21billion.
Some of the donors include businessmen, multinational organisations, governors and individuals.
PDP FUND From left Senate President Senator David Mark, Vice President Arc. Namadi Sambo President Goodluck Jonathan, National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party PDP Alh. Adamu Muazu, Chairman PDP Board of Trustee Chief Tony Anineh , Deputy Speaker Chief Emeka Ihedioaha and the Party Deputy National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus at for the Party Fund Raising Dinner at the State House Abuja Saturday 20th 12 2014 STATE HOUSE PHOTOS

PDP FUND: From left Senate President Senator David Mark, Vice President Arc. Namadi Sambo President Goodluck Jonathan, National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party PDP Alh. Adamu Muazu, Chairman PDP Board of Trustee Chief Tony Anineh , Deputy Speaker Chief Emeka Ihedioaha and the Party Deputy National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus at for the Party Fund Raising Dinner at the State House Abuja Saturday 20th 12 2014 STATE HOUSE PHOTOS

The sum raised yesterday was apart from the pledges made by anonymous donors.
The Peoples Democratic Party Fund Raising Dinner was held at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
Mr. Tunde Ayeni who chaired the occassion threw the event open with a donation of N2bn on behalf of himself and unnamed friends while the forum of governors under the aegis of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, donated N1.05billion.
The Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda, who spoke on behalf of the PDP governors, said 21 governors donated N50m each.
Some of the donations are: Oil and Gas sector,N5bn; Transport and Aviation, N1bn; Food and Agriculture, N500m; Power, N500m; Construction, N310m; Road Construction, N250m; those in Real Estate and Building donated N4bn; National Automative Association, N450m; and Shelter Development Limited, N250m.

Speaking at the occassion, Chairman of the fundraiser committee, Prof. Jerry Gana who donated N5billion on behalf of himself and his friends, warned that the 2015 general elections would be keenly contested and urged the party not to underestimate their opponents.
President Goodluck Jonathan in a brief remark thanked the donors and pledged that the fund raised would be judiciously utilised.
The National Chairman of the PDP, Adamu Mu’azu, in his speech reiterated that “Power and glory come from God” adding that ” those who have won should involve everybody in their campaigns in order to make them family campaigns”.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/naira-rain-jonathans-reelection-fund-raiser/#sthash.89LzA8j5.dpuf
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Bawss1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
rman:

10mill monthly?

Bro, I am an engineer in one of the industries you listed, a major player in that sector and I am certain, our GM's do not earn 120 mill per annum.

After the GM's we have the execs.

please tell me the role of those in O&G or Telecoms (one of the two is my industry) that earns 10mil per month. I want to learn.

The strategic advisor for a certain defense company here in Abuja is paid a little over a million dollars. That's well over N10m after conversion and that's a non CEO position.

I'd say same occurs in those Telecoms and O&G firms for top executive positions where pay is linked to a percentage of company profits. I do not have any details as to what the exact roles are so my comment is largely anecdotal. I cannot state the one O&G company where I am privy to the renumeration package of one of its key staff but after coming across that info and the one for the defense coy, I quickly since did away with the assumption that nobody here in Nigeria earns > N10m/month.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by rman: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bawss1:

The strategic advisor for a certain defense company here in Abuja is paid a little over a million dollars. That's well over N10m after conversion and that's a non CEO position.

I'd say same occurs in those Telecoms and O&G firms for top executive positions where pay is linked to a percentage of company profits. I do not have any details as to what the exact roles are so my comment is largely anecdotal. I cannot state the one O&G company where I am privy to the renumeration package of one of its key staff but after coming across that info and the one for the defense coy, I quickly since did away with the assumption that nobody here in Nigeria earns > N10m/month.

Profit sharing is not part of anyone's guranteed package. I'm talking guranteed package of at least 10mill per annum.

Your example may be unique to the firm and that line of business.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by OLADD: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
gbaskipro:

Grow up, those questions are for kids
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, that's true. They are for stupid kids and retarded brain like you.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by OLADD: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
angelsing:
Why do u GEJ fan like assuming and presuming things?...so many premonition coming from u guys, since u can see the future and assume Buhari will make the country number one debtor, why not use it to work for the SSS so u can help prevent bomb blast..
[color=#006600][/color]

Look at this dull thing. What inference can you draw from someone who went on borrowing spree when he's not yet the president? So you need an astrologer to tell you what GMB will do with Nigerian wealth? We don't want a General who can only afford less that N1million in his account since 1985 when he was booted out of government.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by gbaskipro: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, that's true. They are for stupid kids and retarded brain like you.
Ok
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by angelsing(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Look at this dull thing. What inference can you draw from someone who went on borrowing spree when he's not yet the president? So you need an astrologer to tell you what GMB will do with Nigerian wealth? We don't want a General who can only afford less that N1million in his account since 1985 when he was booted out of government.
And u intelligent thing who can't see we are already plunge into mess with this present administration who has so much money before they came in...guess u are one of those who did not ask for his antecedent before u voted for him...Stop assuming because u don't want Buhari!
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by shollygbasky: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
#Nigeria is really getting interesting.. Fellow compatriots, we need not shout nor fight ourselves. President Goodluck Johnathan is a good man as a person, his simplicity and gentlemanness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over the last 6 years. I mean, what else are we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE PARDON' and my guy is now running for Senate.
*He allowed Fayoose to distrupt a court session and beat up a judge, while he walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He locked up the house of rep from the entrance of the CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men, and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base 10, just to cancel the one-term agreement he signed with the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the standards in our hospitals have reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister of Petroleum eats and dines with the prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June, 2015 and you may have to sell your laptop charger before you can buy fuel to charge that same laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent Nigerians were killed in the job scam of Nigerian Immigration Service. The Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told us the job interrwas "simply mismanaged" and he has retained his office and even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under #GMB but now it's #186.5 to just $1, the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told we need an extra $5 billion, through debts of course, so that our economy will not collapse like Humpty-Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on an unending internal strike, Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course with tax payers' money, and my gentle president followed him to launch the school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the treasury and even had to BORROW an extra $1 billion but #BokoHaram keeps getting more equipped than our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000 killed by #BokoHaram, over 6 million displaced from their homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs yet my president went to a a meeting in #KENYA with 7 different PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat...
* #PHCN is giving their loyal customers GENERATORS as gifts for paying their #electricity bills on time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we need to dance to a new SHOKI, this AWILO is no more wulo for us. Cheers to an unstoppable change..
If you truly love Nigeria share with everyone on your contact list.
#TogetherWeCan build a New Nigeria.
#Change Is Possible # Happy Weekend to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) / Concrete Road Technology In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.