Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (33292 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by flowjoe: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2014
I like that dymondgurl I was following her before NL crash n after that things haven't been d same
This one that d op has dug her out lipsrsealed

Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Dymondgurl(f): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=flowjoe post=29125790]I like that dymondgurl I was following her before NL crash n after that things haven't been d same
This one that d op has dug her out lipsrsealed[/q
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Dymondgurl(f): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2014
flowjoe:
I like that dymondgurl I was following her before NL crash n after that things haven't been d same
This one that d op has dug her out lipsrsealed
hey! I remember you. Watsup?
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2014
you forgot to add me.
www.nairaland.com/jasssmine
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by princedami: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
jasssmine:
you forgot to add me.
www.nairaland.com/jasssmine
hmm... You are also special....
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by 1boylikevhis(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dymondgurl:
lol, ok
You're offended? but i had to type the truth
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Dymondgurl(f): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
1boylikevhis:
You're offended? but i had to type the truth
you are so funny. How can I be offended when you mean nothing to me? I don't even know you, so how can I let the opinion of someone I don't know jack about affect me? Lol, sorry, your opinion doesn't count, good luck.
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by 1boylikevhis(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dymondgurl:
you are so funny. How can I be offended when you mean nothing to me? I don't even know you, so how can I let the opinion of someone I don't know jack about affect me? Lol, sorry, your opinion doesn't count, good luck.
Still doesn't change that you look like and are probably a Tranny, where'd you do your surgery? ??
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Dymondgurl(f): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
1boylikevhis:
Still doesn't change that you look like and are probably a Tranny, where'd you do your surgery? ??
lol, you remind me of a friend of mine. Anyway, sorry I don't have time for this, so run along boy

Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by 1boylikevhis(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Dymondgurl:
lol, you remind me of a friend of mine. Anyway, sorry I don't have time for this, so run along boy
lol,I have taken to my heels already,Tranny,For the fear of getting Butt-Hit :p
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by flowjoe: 2:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Dymondgurl:
hey! I remember you. Watsup?
Hey I'm alright yo! Wbu?
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Dymondgurl(f): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2014
flowjoe:

Hey I'm alright yo! Wbu?
am fine, thanks
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Dymondgurl(f): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2014
1boylikevhis:
lol,I have taken to my heels already,Tranny,For the fear of getting Butt-Hit :p
. cheesy smh, like I care undecided
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by flowjoe: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2014
Dymondgurl:
am fine, thanks
Great! Sorry are u Nora Ntuk?
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Dymondgurl(f): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2014
flowjoe:

Great! Sorry are u Nora Ntuk?
not at all
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by flowjoe: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2014
Dymondgurl:
not at all
Lol..my bad, had a feeling of deja vu
Newaiz, how's d prep for chrismas?
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by 1boylikevhis(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dymondgurl:
. cheesy smh, like I care undecided
Lol,Alright I'm sorry for being a Bitch ..lol... Truce?
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by SirBunky85(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2018

You are wonderful! Thanks! lol
abeg wetin de girl do Una?
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by SirBunky85(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
dudesexy1111:
Op God save u.... If farano wasn't dere i for shoot u.... Make i book space
thank God at least someone likes d girl
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Freeman50(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
SELENAqueensy:

Dangote, Amen...
But not timaya please.... Lol
Sweetheart, your stature is worth dying for. muah
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by gregoriajohn887(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2022
contact me for chatting. i am 22 year old fair colour brown hair and still virgin.

https://canadafirstpost.com

https://canadatimesdaily.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man / Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture)