Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (33255 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
STENON:
Pls Why is my name not on your list ?

Are you single?
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Janeify(f): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
if I were to pick these ladies by their online personalities, in no particular order I would pick

3. Janeify- She's reserved, humble and friendly

Bad Side- Loading

Click like if you think I'm making sense
Tosyne2much wink dunno what to say sha.

Chop kiss kiss
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by LillyAnne(f): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
adexsimply:
draw.. that team is screwed angry
Pele grin
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Rapmoney(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
9Too:
mmmmmmh, what an elder sees sitting down a child can never see even if he/she climbs the highest iroko tree. Ichie you have spoken well.

Thanks bro.

Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by ogaprime(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

Well Well Well... My list is more of a Counter-Thread To What Ireneony posted...

What qualifies these Ladies to qualify to be in my LIST is their ability to:

1. Behave themselves by not uttering abusive words at folks here in a forum as this.

2. Keeping quiet at topics over their heads, instead they show interest to learning from the op or anyone else.

3. Their posts! Quite Intelligent and Mind Boggling.

4. Their tenderness to quoting you or anyone else... They reply with caution and understanding.

5. They don't discuss "Ukwu" nor "Pee pee" SO MUCH. They do not wash their dirty linens in the public.

6. They are ACTIVE here in NL...If you're not active, how I go take know you?

7. Their PMs says something about them.

I've been here long enough to observe those ladies fit for marriage or a few others pretending to be (but are Runz gyals in disguise).

A little others need some more time to outgrow "busybody" and "Magasm"!

If your NAME is absent, take it "with a pinch of salt ooo"!

#This is for singles #

#This list isn't partial @ ALL#

10. https://www.nairaland.com/farano

9. https://www.nairaland.com/mprex

8. https://www.nairaland.com/janeify

7.https://www.nairaland.com/elantracey

6.https://www.nairaland.com/jennimma

5. https://www.nairaland.com/nnekamezor

4.https://www.nairaland.com/mizmycoli

3. https://www.nairaland.com/gracebestowed

2. https://www.nairaland.com/missmossy

1.https://www.nairaland.com/dymondgurl

This list has the potential to be imperfect...

You can make up your own list...

Oga, please include age and dating status; are they single-single,dating-single or engaged-single so that dem bois no go salivate for food wey no go reach them...I am not single.
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by adexsimply(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
Pele grin
don't!!!
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by LillyAnne(f): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
adexsimply:
don't!!!
Hehehehe...

Okay o grin
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by tosyne2much(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Janeify:

Tosyne2much wink dunno what to say sha.

Chop kiss kiss
I want more than a kiss
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by UjSizzle(f): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Matthewbriggs:
Ujsizzle is a wife material... Sholasholala is a wife material ... mizmycoli is a wife material
interested husband materials should start send their application immediately for processing.

Note the waiting list is long its first come first serve.
Man on fire, ogini

Na so we go do am this year?
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Bowaley17(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Okay!!! I will comment later...
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahaha
Tosyne2.much over to you.
Top ten wives of NL.
I am sure by the time awon guys buy wife materials today, we should have wives by Monday. grin
see how guys yapa for this thread

na today I know say some people don due for marriage oooo
tongue
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
UjSizzle:

Man on fire, ogini

Na so we go do am this year?

Nothing dey gini. I just dey ooo smiley
How you want make we do am this year ?
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Nothing dey gini. I just dey ooo smiley
How you want make we do am this year ?

Lol! Man-Chellors!
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Paparazzi Took A Shot Of These Onlookers...

Viewing this THREAD... topic:Haishophem(m),phinerd(f),Tekzyflex(m),Nasri100(m),ahnie(f),Falabs(m),ezeokechukwu738,tkaymuo,nikky52(f),fabuloustee(f),tyfodic(f),seyema,macsika(m),MY HUMBLE SELF(m),Chidexter(m),Horlayemmy20(f),lovelygurl(f),alphaconde(m),proficienthand,meeva(f),Dymondgurl (No. 1)(f),tobyemmanuel(m),kayceemadu9(f),tega4tj(m) and 11 guest(s)
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by ochon: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
sholasholala:

Lol grin
I feel flattered.

Thanks for the S/O in your diary.

how are ya? Merry Xmas cutie. smiley
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by udysweet(f): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Me too,lol! Abg I wan wed by 2015 o wether devil lik it or not!
SELENAqueensy:
And why is my name not there? angry angry
op, u no knw say i dey find husband
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
udysweet:

Bachelors, una dey hear @ all?

Fresh & Innocent singles waiting to be toasted...Lol
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by udysweet(f): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Yes o! Bible says decree a thing and it shall be established. I don decree say 2015 is my year
emusmith:

Bachelors, una dey hear @ all?

Fresh & Innocent singles waiting to be toasted...Lol
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
udysweet:
Yes o! Bible says decree a thing and it shall be established. I don decree say 2015 is my year

Yes o...
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
I know mizmycolli will be there,she is so sweet,hmm yummy yummy.
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
udysweet:
come let me wed you
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by flexing11(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
engrtee:
You no no say i dey find patner, see If you dont put my name on that list ,i will call my village people to
be gud a*d ur *ame we appear,
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by udysweet(f): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
With dat profile pic of urs? Grand of you
dancok:
come let me wed you
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Xsolutions:
OP you left out someone,someone who is more WIFE MATERIAL than some of the names up there... BecaciaBarbie angry cool
embarassed wow am i?? *runs to church*
Thanks dear....you made my night kiss

Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by simdam500(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Smh
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
dancok:
come let me wed you

Oya na
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Absolutely correct.
This list would have been incomplete without her.

Infact she is the peak of the pack. Quote me. Gbam.

dancok:
I know mizmycolli will be there,she is so sweet,hmm yummy yummy.
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

embarassed wow am i?? *runs to church*
Thanks dear....you made my night kiss
Sure Honey grin grin grin .Pray for me ooo
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by SupaC(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Make i jus dy observe from angle 30,,na tight corner sha
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by hawksford: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
justi4jesu:

She is Happily married! cheesy

Ooopppsss

made a mistake
Re: Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. by Beface(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
So na only ten ladies we fit pick from nairaland? He be like say you want organise Royal Rumble Wrestling,whereby all the men go they struggle to win one of those ladies as their wife,abi? You for go further to tell those way no sabi fight like me the once way almost make the list,so we go pick from them after all we have nothing less than 500 ladies in nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Guy Is Too Choosy. / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant / The 10 Starter Rules For All Serious Relationships