Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

derailed topic - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / derailed topic (15266 Views)

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. / HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Err, babygirlfl

I wanna seek advice on some marriage issues between two close people I have been tryna to deal with all day, with my fam.

Just wife vs. disrespectful side chic. And it is about to tear the family apart. I might need some experienced folks to chip in. Will create the thread tomorrow.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
You can't withstand the e-bashing abeg - I want carefreewanabe, lemme run her down at least shy is here to lend some helping hand after all he's been beating black and blue by these women because he refused to pm them. tongue grin cheesy

Lol, I'm going to send a chain PM to all of them soon. Hopefully, they will all respond with nude pics cos I won't mind seeing big tiddays and shiit.

Shymexx vs stalker and the gang (the new rainbow brite gang) lol. I'm a nuisance loool.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
You can't withstand the e-bashing abeg - I want carefreewanabe, lemme run her down at least shy is here to lend some helping hand after all he's been beating black and blue by these women because he refused to pm them. tongue grin cheesy

I understand you need people to deal with me. tongue I won't comment on your choice though, it's Christmas. I love you all. tongue cool grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/_6PNYwS0FNmE/TQNOwXM4F-I/AAAAAAAAB9A/MiUOEBiiYVg/s1600/merry%2Bchristmas%2Bkiss%2Bkiss%2Bkiss%2Bmerry%2Bkissmas%2B3d%2Bgif%2Banimation%2Bblog.gif[/img]
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, I'm going to send a chain PM to all of them soon. Hopefully, they will all respond with nude pics cos I won't mind seeing big tiddays and shiit.

Shymexx vs stalker and the gang (the new rainbow brite gang) lol. I'm a nuisance loool.
When you get those nude pics do share with your hommie cheesy

There is love in sharing. grin

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I understand you need people to deal with me. tongue I won't comment on your choice though, it's Christmas. I love you all. tongue cool grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/_6PNYwS0FNmE/TQNOwXM4F-I/AAAAAAAAB9A/MiUOEBiiYVg/s1600/merry%2Bchristmas%2Bkiss%2Bkiss%2Bkiss%2Bmerry%2Bkissmas%2B3d%2Bgif%2Banimation%2Bblog.gif[/img]
I don't need anyone to whoop your tiny asss into submission grin

ermm...Just for the christmas.....Merry Christmas kiss

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I don't need anyone to whoop your tiny asss into submission grin

That's the only thing that's not tiny about me. grin You will need help. cool Let me join Shy and brag a little bit. Merry X-Mas. smiley smiley
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

That's the only thing that's not tiny about me. grin You will need help. cool Let me join Shy and brag a little bit. Merry X-Mas. smiley smiley

That's a vital information you just gave out - I have an interest wink cheesy

Should I go further? maybe we can brag together kiss

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's a vital information you just gave out - I have an interest wink cheesy

Should I go further? maybe we can brag together kiss

Go ahead. cool Maybe we can change the thread's title to The things we enjoy about our ourselves and lives. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: derailed topic by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I didn't angry
Aww Poor you.

Well next Xmas is almost at hand. grin
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
cococandy:

Aww Poor you.

grin grin grin
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
When you get those nude pics do share with your hommie cheesy

There is love in sharing. grin

PM for nak.ed pics with big tiddays for Xmas. If you are interested, please apply loool.
Re: derailed topic by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
When did vodka become drugs?

Who's this that lacks basic sense of humor to not know when a dig is taken at him?

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

Stop laughing cheesy

Ok seriously though the way time flies is amazing. I hadn't recovered from last Xmas before this one came.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
babygirlfl:

Hello dear,

It is a beautiful place with good schools for the children and in my opinion a better place to bring up the children. If you love quiet places, then this is the place for you. The houses here are very very affordable and gives the children space to play. I have not regretted moving out of London. The scenery is just lovely. Nice beaches and parks to take the kids during the summer. With pay, it depends for example if you work for the NHS the pay is not the same because of the higher capital allowance that is paid to NHS staff in London. For some other jobs, it could be more pay or less here. However, whether you get a bit less pay here, you are more likely to save more because most things are more affordable here. I will not finish this without telling you a few things that I think you might want to consider. If you are going to need childcare sometimes, it is expensive here but sometimes if you do make friends with other blacks/ Nigerians here, you can work something out and could work out cheaper. Another thing is our African food is sometimes more expensive here than in London and lastly which I think you already know is that you will be living with mostly white people which could be bad or good depending on how you see it unless you decide to live in areas where there are a lot of black people. One more thing is, the accent here is different (not bad) so your kids might pick that accent up. I hope this helps and please remember , this is my opinion. Others may differ.

Thanks so much for the info dearie, sounds really nice up there.

I think the Newcastle accent is one of the better northern accent and to be honest the only accent I really like is the toff made in Chelsea accent but I cannot exacly afford to live in Chelsea grin.

2 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

I think the Newcastle accent is one of the better northern accent and to be honest the only accent I really like is the toff made in Chelsea accent but I cannot exacly afford to live in Chelsea grin.

Post a full picture on ya profile. Wanna see if ya body is as razor sharp as ya mouth lol .

Only a freshie will find Geordie accent to be decent. Isn't that the same accent Cheryl Cole speaks that always make her sound unintelligible looool.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Post a full picture on ya profile. Wanna see if ya body is as razor sharp as ya mouth lol .

Only a freshie will find Geordie accent to be decent. Isn't that the same accent Cheryl Cole speaks that always make her sound unintelligible looool.

U dis guy sef lipsrsealed na wa for you
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

U dis guy sef lipsrsealed na wa for you

Ladies and single mums need love and they wanna have fun lol. And since the thread title has been changed, let's have fun.

I have been meeting a few Ijebu chics of late with ridiculous bodies. Let me see if you have got real Ijebu genes lol. Show me what you have got lol.
Re: derailed topic by babygirlfl: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

You are welcome dear.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Ladies and single mums need love and they wanna have fun lol. And since the thread title has been changed, let's have fun.

I have been meeting a few Ijebu chics of late with ridiculous bodies. Let me see if you have got real Ijebu genes lol. Show me what you have got lol.

How's about you show us all your Ijebu genes first cool

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

How's about you show us all your Ijebu genes first cool

Lol, you sure know my Ijebu genes are 100% certified. But I'm a ghost on these sides - can't attach my face to this madness - split personality. So, we'll have to play a game. I'll ask you a question, and you will respond then proceed to ask me a question. Are we game?

I have got only 30mins. I need to drop big momma and her friends off at a naij party. And after that - I'm off NL till the 30th

Err, let's use Dbanj, a next Ijebu guy's word: how endowed are you on both sides?

Leggo.
Re: derailed topic by SAMBARRY: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Awon scoundrel association don pack themselves together. grin

By the title of the thread you know where to locate them grin

Awon s.a of nl I hail o grin
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, you sure know my Ijebu genes are 100% certified. But I'm a ghost on these sides - can't attach my face to this madness - split personality. So, we'll have to play a game. I'll ask you a question, and you will respond then proceed to ask me a question. Are we game?

I have got only 30mins. I need to drop big momma and her friends off at a naij party. And after that - I'm off NL till the 30th

Err, let's use Dbanj, a next Ijebu guy's word: how endowed are you on both sides?

Leggo.

U dis boy sef, u think I have time for games. I am not a single mother oo. I have a husband though I might hate his guts sometimes, he does exist grin
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

U dis boy sef, u think I have time for games. I am not a single mother oo. I have a husband though I might hate his guts sometimes, he does exist grin

Why do you hate his guts?

Dr Phil is here to help lol.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Why do you hate his guts?

Dr Phil is here to help lol.

It's a long story, you- Dr Phil? Hardly. More like an arrogant jack the lad

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

It's a long story, you- Dr Phil? Hardly. More like an arrogant jack the lad

Lol, not arrogant - just confident. And I think there is a lot of culture clash and folks trying to force things lol. I'm a normal lad to anyone from my neck of the wood. Folks just critique what they don't understand but I'm used to it.

Anyway, share ya story - it might save a next person's life. Women need love and Dr Phil has the prescription lool

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, not arrogant - just confident. And I think there is a lot of culture clash and folks trying to force things lol. I'm a normal lad to anyone from my neck of the wood. Folks just critique what they don't understand but I'm used to it.

Anyway, share ya story - it might save a next person's life. Women need love and Dr Phil has the prescription lool

One day sha I might share my story, I don't really need advice as I know as I'm handling my shite.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

One day sha I might share my story, I don't really need advice as I know as I'm handling my shite.

Hmmm...Alright, Fem Fel lol.

Are you sure you can do it all by yourself? Sometimes, you might just need a support system to reduce the payload before it pulls you down and crumbles on ya head. The choice is yours.

Dr. Phil is about to hit the streets. Talk to you a next time. Nice to meet another Ijebu sis on these sides though.

Shalom. tongue
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2014
SirShymex:

PM for nak.ed pics with big tiddays for Xmas. If you are interested, please apply loool.

I already did. cheesy
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Go ahead. cool Maybe we can change the thread's title to The things we enjoy about our ourselves and lives. cheesy
See me see Italian job. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 6:05am On Dec 27, 2014
cococandy:

Aww Poor you.

That would be waiting for a long time.
I'll just go home, start my own Xmas and give myself a hearty enjoyment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2015
where is MR CIROC cheesy and Cococandy?
Re: derailed topic by yetseyi(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
I remember this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Often Should A Wife Call Her Mother? / Help! My Life Is Nosediving / Can N50 000 Monthly Upkeep Money Be Enough For A Wife N Her 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.