Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

derailed topic - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / derailed topic (15262 Views)

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. / HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, typical naij loud mouth.

Dude, I repeat GROW UP!, why behave like this! To what end! How old are you. Look at the nasty things you are saying to people. Only a teenage boy can behave like this then we will say he knows no better. From the things Youve said you are at least in your twenties.

I am from Ijebu as well and you are giving us a bad name, no matter if you feel someone says something you do not like there is a way to respond to show your displeasure with out such name calling!

7 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

Dude, I repeat GROW UP!, why behave like this! To what end! How old are you. Look at the nasty things you are saying to people. Only a teenage boy can behave like this then we will say he knows no better. From the things Youve said you are at least in your twenties.

I am from Ijebu as well and you are giving us a bad name, no matter if you feel someone says something you do not like there is a way to respond to show your displeasure with out such name calling!

Lol, is that how you chirpse chics? Attack the guy in charge, no?

You sure need a lot of proper growing up to do. Maturity and growing up in naij is the opposite, so I understand ya mentality lol.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, is that how you chirpse chics? Attack the guy in charge, no?

You sure need a lot of proper growing up to do. Maturity and growing up in naij is the opposite, so I understand ya mentality lol.

I have no need to 'chirpse chicks', I'm a mum of 2

4 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Valeree:

No oh...I'm just bored

aiit, follow me back lets chat in private
Re: derailed topic by zeb04(f): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

you are a beautiful momma.

2 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
zeb04:
you are a beautiful momma.

Aww thanks Hun, nice of you to say smiley

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
You guys didn't know when I bought this piece of land. Lol
Why is everyone upset?
Okay am so sorry everyone, I just don't like it when people derail my post and I just don't want to offend anyone!
Its obvious the original title "WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE" is no longer suitable for the post and I had to changed it , also sirshymex didn't like this current topic "HOW TO TOAST A GIRL ON NAIRALAND(with Example) , we can even see it's no longer suitable for the content.

So, anyone with a suitable title, do we just leave it like this or do we change it to CIROC CALAMITY or Naija based VS UK Based ?
your opinion please?

......Am just enjoying the flow ....

4 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

Lol, you are as confused as ya sexuality, and profile text lol. No point wasting time on you.

Thanks, single mum. cheesy
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, you are as confused as ya sexuality, and profile text lol. No point wasting time on you.

Thanks, single mum. cheesy

Mumu boy, go and learn manners! Ode

6 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

Mumu boy, go and learn manners! Ode

Lol, I like you already. tongue

Have you got a big batty? I wanna take you out. What do you think? grin
Re: derailed topic by babygirlfl: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Anyway, just get all ya uncouth Igbo biitches in this section off my back lool. Babygirlfl is also delta Igbo, so I can see why she is always two-faced. I won't disrespect her but you need to get her away. Keep ya women lol.

Heck, you even attack them in your posts to me in the politics section all the time lol

Three days after telling you where am from, I get the above. Thank you very much - Lesson learnt. How are my being two-faced? I apologized to islandbreeze because I believe that I derailed his topic. Cococandy is an e-friend just like I thought you were hence the reason I am not happy when you throw words at each other If you do not like her, it does not mean I should not like her. I don't think it makes me two-faced. Anyway, I do not need anybody to take me away. I will take myself away.

2 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
The fights on this thread sha, make una chill na

babygirlfl sowi no dey vex
SirShymex n fem29 abeg e don do
Re: derailed topic by babygirlfl: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

Hi baby girl, please tell me a bit more about where you live. Thinking of moving out of London, I've passed Newcastle before on the train on the way to Scotland , looked reaLly scenic, fabulous bridge. Any idea if schools are good, what pay like up north grin

Hello dear,

It is a beautiful place with good schools for the children and in my opinion a better place to bring up the children. If you love quiet places, then this is the place for you. The houses here are very very affordable and gives the children space to play. I have not regretted moving out of London. The scenery is just lovely. Nice beaches and parks to take the kids during the summer. With pay, it depends for example if you work for the NHS the pay is not the same because of the higher capital allowance that is paid to NHS staff in London. For some other jobs, it could be more pay or less here. However, whether you get a bit less pay here, you are more likely to save more because most things are more affordable here. I will not finish this without telling you a few things that I think you might want to consider. If you are going to need childcare sometimes, it is expensive here but sometimes if you do make friends with other blacks/ Nigerians here, you can work something out and could work out cheaper. Another thing is our African food is sometimes more expensive here than in London and lastly which I think you already know is that you will be living with mostly white people which could be bad or good depending on how you see it unless you decide to live in areas where there are a lot of black people. One more thing is, the accent here is different (not bad) so your kids might pick that accent up. I hope this helps and please remember , this is my opinion. Others may differ.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
babygirlfl:

Three days after telling you where am from, I get the above. Thank you very much - Lesson learnt. How are my being two-faced? I apologized to islandbreeze because I believe that I derailed his topic. Cococandy is an e-friend just like I thought you were hence the reason I am not happy when you throw words at each other If you do not like her, it does not mean I should not like her. I don't think it makes me two-faced. Anyway, I do not need anybody to take me away. I will take myself away.

Lol, I don't have a problem with you but you know I will always keep it real.

You were one of the folks who derailed the thread. And rather than play it safe, or vacate the thread like the rest did - you came over to stay on the fence. That is a classic case of being two-faced, and I'm too real not to call you for that. I might be highly educated but always remember that I'm also street smart, and when dealing with me, certain rules apply. That is basically why I always keep everything online lol.

Anyway, the Igbo thing was just a joke with Truckpusher. Don't get yaself too worked up over that lol.
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, I don't have a problem with you but you know I will always keep it real.

You were one of the folks who derailed the thread. And rather than play it safe, or vacate the thread like the rest did - you came over to stay on the fence. That is a classic case of being two-faced, and I'm too real not to call you for that. I might be highly educated but always remember that I'm also street smart, and when dealing with me, certain rules apply. That is basically why I always keep everything online lol.

Anyway, the Igbo thing was just a joke with Truckpusher. Don't get yaself too worked up over that lol.
Hehe grin

Looks like some kind of Middle East peace talk is going down here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hehe grin

Looks like some kind of Middle East peace talk is going down here. cheesy

Lol, I just don't like when folks are two-faced and the double-dealing thing. Especially when you are one of the folks involved in what actually caused the whole madness lol. It is better to stay out of it.

Anyway, thank God it is just the internet. But a lot of frauds and snakes are on this forum lol. Hence I don't take it seriously and I clown around and smack people all the time.

There is also some other fvck boy like that lol.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Anyway, pictures again, of the two things that caused all the tears on the thread.

Y'all can keep crying.

- gifts from exes.

- ciroc (cheap Fvcking ciroc lol).
Re: derailed topic by Alephilomath: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
This is such a funny thread, I'm dying! grin grin

Shy takes NL too seriously. Spend time with your families. Merry Christmas y'all! cool

6 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Alephilomath:
This is such a funny thread, I'm dying! grin grin

Shy takes NL too seriously. Spend time with your families. Merry Christmas y'all! cool

Lol, enjoy the entertainment cos I'm enjoying it as well lol.

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lol,I'm fine,and you?
I wasn't home for the Christmas.
I seriously do think that you guys will make a good couple. tongue grin

@SirShymexx.......You've been rejected again tongue cheesy

So you didn't celebrate?
Re: derailed topic by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
islandbreeze:

I just love cocoa candy, at least someone who could cut sirshymex to size with his ciroc, I wonder how he intend to impress ladies with empty bottle of ciroc.

Erg pls what is ciroc that is causing all this trouble.
I'm not familiar with drug language.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lmao, you don't even know what ciroc is, but you think I'm talking big and bragging loool. Villagers and their mentality.

Darn! More than enough laugh on this dead boxing day lol.

3 Likes

Re: derailed topic by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
I only know weed.

I've heard there's something called cocaine or so or is it meth or crystal and ciroc.
I used to think they were people's names.

So they are all drugs?
My bad . Forgive my villageness.

It is so entertaining how easy it is to rattle you up.

I just quoted the OP's modification of his thread title and first post and laughed at it because it was funny.
And there you were screaming stalking as if you saw anything concerning you or your moniker in that post.

You've to realize that you're so full of yourself it gets in the way of your reasoning some times.

5 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
cococandy:

So you didn't celebrate?
I didn't angry
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I didn't angry

sad sad sad
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
How come I missed this renewed hostility. angry

Would have loved to join the fray on the side of shymexx just to pick on some sworn enemies - They know themselves tongue

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

sad sad sad
Hey! you witch of endor grin
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
How come I missed this renewed hostility. angry

Would have loved to join the fray on the side of shymexx just to pick on some sworn enemies - They know themselves tongue

Not too late..

Pick on me cheesy
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol, ciroc is now a drug - I have never laughed this hard loool.

The culture clash on here always crack me up lol. Just in ya haste to stalk me - you jumped in the fray over something you have no clue about. And the rest followed suit looool.

Great laugh for a dead day loool.

Babygirlfl, still mad? Holla at me lol. Anyway, don't do that next time...I like setting pple straight. Stay out of it next time. kiss

Will shout you.
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tashamania:

Not too late..

Pick on me cheesy
You can't withstand the e-bashing abeg - I want carefreewanabe, lemme run her down at least shy is here to lend some helping hand after all he's been beaten black and blue by these women because he refused to pm them. tongue grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can N50 000 Monthly Upkeep Money Be Enough For A Wife N Her 2 Kids / How Often Should A Wife Call Her Mother? / Help! My Life Is Nosediving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.