Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

derailed topic - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / derailed topic (14929 Views)

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. / HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Troublemaker. grin
Blame the OP
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2014
DollyParton1:

I think it's fun. I love watching them throw words at each other. grin grin grin grin

I just love cocoa candy, at least someone who could cut sirshymex to size with his ciroc, I wonder how he intend to impress ladies with empty bottle of ciroc.

7 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2014
islandbreeze:

Am so sorry babyirlfl.

I wish sirshymex have manner, well , a fool with his money is still a fool

Lol, so the only reason why you and the rest are mad is cos I said, "I have got ciroc in my system" no? Looool. I never knew ciroc was a big deal to you lot in naij with ya extreme poverty mentality lol.

My bad, out here it is just like E & J and just anything most boys drink all the time. So, it is just normal to allude to it, and that is not bragging. It is normal talk.

Please, don't commit suicide over cheap ciroc. If I were to brag, I'd allude to dom perignon or cristal. And if you need ciroc, shout me, I can buy you a few bottles - I'm nice like that.

Anyway, I think the biggest problem on this forum is language barrier and clash of cultures. And I need to stick to chatting to folks from the UK lool. Most of you lot in naij don't understand anything - so it is not surprising that you lot always get lost in translation loool.

3 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:

@SirShymexx.......You've been rejected again tongue cheesy

Rejected by who?

A stalker I never noticed till she started stalking me, and I told her to back off. But won't back off, no? Hysterical.

When a biitch follows you around like a dog...you know the biitch jus craves a convo with you. But I don't wanna talk to the biitch - we have nothing in common. Not my type and I'm not on her level. Just get ya biitch off my back, I abhor stalkers.

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Rejected by who?

A stalker I never noticed till she started stalking me, and I told her to back off. But won't back off, no? Hysterical.

When a biitch follows you around like a dog...you know the biitch jus craves a convo with you. But I don't wanna talk to the biitch - we have nothing in common. Not my type and I'm not on her level. Just get ya biitch off my back, I abhor stalkers.
Lmao. cheesy

Don't tell you have no idea who she was before she changed her moniker. cheesy

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lmao. cheesy

Don't tell you have no idea who she was before she changed her moniker. cheesy

I know who she is/was . Old and/or new, I never had any convo with her, apart from the few times she quoted me - and the encounter on that naij football thread.

There was and will never be any familiarity.

And is ciroc a big deal in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

I know who she is/was . Old and/or new, I never had any convo with her, apart from the few times she quoted me - and the encounter on that naij football thread.

There was and will never be any familiarity.

And is ciroc a big deal in Nigeria?
I see.

Ciroc isn't a big deal besides most of these peeps you're talking abt do not stay in Nigeria. tongue

Just forget about it, it's all for the fun - Stop getting mad at em ladies when you can make them cum for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2014
what's up people...?
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I see.

Ciroc isn't a big deal besides most of these peeps you're talking don't stay in Nigeria. tongue

Just forget about it, it's all for the fun - Stop getting mad at em ladies when you can make them cum for you. grin

Lol, islandbreeze guy and the gang obviously live in naija. I checked his profile just to ascertain why his thought process is the way it is lol.

I still don't know how I "bragged" and "talked big" on the thread. And I didn't even start the UK talk - others started it.

Recap: I came on the thread to play with dolly patron. My nyggah, sukot, joined me. The babygirl character that is acting two-faced now, also joined. Etc.That is just me playing with chics, nothing serious. Till mentioning "ciroc" and "getting Xmas gifts from my exes" hurt people's feelings looool. I shudder!

Nah, I don't like uncouth biitches. I just do me, man. Biitches ain't shyte.

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, islandbreeze guy and the gang obviously live in naija. I checked his profile just to ascertain why his thought process is the way it is lol.

I still don't know how I "bragged" and "talked big" on the thread. And I didn't even start the UK talk - others started it.

Recap: I came on the thread to play with dolly patron. My nyggah, sukot, joined me. The babygirl character that is acting two-faced now, also joined. Etc.That is just me playing with chics, nothing serious. Till mentioning "ciroc" and "getting Xmas gifts from my exes" hurt people's feelings looool. I shudder!

Nah, I don't like uncouth biitches. I just do me, man. Biitches ain't shyte.
Explain that shiit up there nyggah. angry

I forgive you. grin
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Explain that shiit up there nyggah. angry

I forgive you. grin

That is self-explanatory from his posts on the thread, the opening post he edited, and the new title.

Like seriously who makes a mountain out of molehill over freaking ciroc? And he has been crying about it since yesterday.
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

That is self-explanatory from his posts on the thread, the opening post he edited, and the new title.

Like seriously who makes a mountain out of molehill over freaking ciroc? And he has been crying about it since yesterday.

Lol grin

Sometimes you just have to avoid these boys.But I still maintain that the lady enjoys whooping your black asss and watch you cry for help grin tongue

You started it all when you called her special day a 'village/bush wedding' I guess she never forgave you for that.

You see, you just watch what you say to them ladies, even your gf or wife it might come back to haunt you. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lol grin

Sometimes you just have to avoid these boys.But I still maintain that the lady enjoys whooping your black asss and watch you cry for help grin tongue

You started it all when you called her special day a 'village/bush wedding' I guess she never forgave you for that.

You see, watch what you say to them ladies even your gf or wife it might come back to haunt you. cheesy

Lmao @ whopping my ar.se, or you and the whole fan base joined the fray? That was a thread I was already getting attacked by everyone from the night before - prior to when she decided to open her putrid mouth to chip in something as well.

The thread was about me vs. Nigerian NLers. She is easy meat. I never cried on the thread and start talking about my life story like she did. The fact that she cried on the thread is enough proof that she got served. I don't care anyway.

Bruv, I don't care about the biitch. I never knew her before then and I still don't want to know her. And that wasn't the first time I took on all Nigerian NLers with you jumping in the fray. So, I don't care, to be honest.

Just get her off my back. She was condescending and I returned the favour. She should suck it up and fvck off my back.

2 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ whopping my ar.se, or you and the whole fan base joined the fray? That was a thread I was already getting attacked by everyone from the night before - prior to when she decided to open her putrid mouth to chip in something as well.

The thread was about me vs. Nigerian NLers. She is easy meat. I never cried on the thread and start talking about my life story like she did.

Bruv, I don't care about the biitch. I never knew before then and I still don't want to know. And that wasn't the first time I took on all Nigerian NLers with you jumping in the fray. So, I don't care, to be honest.

Just get her off my back. She was condescending and I returned the favour. She should suck it up and fvck off my back.
Hehe grin

I hate to attack my e-friends even when you've personally given me reasons to, I always walk away just to keep the friendship. cheesy

I will write her an open letter to stop quoting you, is that ok by you? grin

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hehe grin

I hate to attack my e-friends even when you've personally given me reasons to, I always walk away just to keep the friendship. cheesy

I will write her an open letter to stop quoting you, is that ok by you? grin

But you are always on the threads throwing shades. You attack Yorubas all the time, with all kinds of ridiculous names - do you see me ever jumping in? You know I'm super-Yoruba but every time I see you do that, I just ignore it.

Anyway, just get her off my back. I don't like her.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Don't go there o.

Most of these ladies are burnt offering grin

Lol
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

But you are always on the threads throwing shades. You attack Yorubas all the time, with all kinds of ridiculous names - do you see me ever jumping in? You know I'm super-Yoruba but every time I see you do that, I just ignore it.

Anyway, just get her off my back. I don't like her.
O! I see.

I got it - But that was in the politics section and we don't have permanent friends neither do we have permanent enemies ,it's all about interest you can't use that one over my head because you'll never see me attacking Yorubas in the family section,Romance section and others but in politics we'll even attack our mothers if they are on the other side of the divide - so sorry you didn't see it that way . embarassed

Hey ! it's ok,I will attack them until our interest aligns and not on a personal basis and terms tongue - This is politics. grin

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
O! I see.

I got it - But that was in the politics section and we don't have permanent friends neither do we have permanent enemies ,it's all about interest you can't use that one over my head because you'll never see me attacking Yorubas in the family section,Romance section and others but in politics we'll even attack our mothers if they are on the other side of the divide - so sorry you didn't see it that way . embarassed

Hey ! it's ok,I will attack them until our interest aligns and not on a personal basis and terms tongue - This is politics. grin

Anyway, just get all ya uncouth Igbo biitches in this section off my back lool. Babygirlfl is also delta Igbo, so I can see why she is always two-faced. I won't disrespect her but you need to get her away. Keep ya women lol.

Heck, you even attack them in your posts to me in the politics section all the time lol
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Anyway, just get all ya uncouth Igbo biitches in this section off my back lool. Babygirlfl is also delta Igbo, so I can see why she is always two-faced. I won't disrespect her but you need to get her away. Keep ya women lol.

Heck, you even attack them in your posts to me in the politics section all the time lol
Lol.

I'll talk to them. cheesy

As long as politics is concerned I do not have any permanent friend neither any permanent enemy,it's all about the game. tongue grin

We'll keep our women but don't come begging when konji shows up on your doormat. grin

2 Likes

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2014
Valeree:
what's up people...?

u carry any beta come?
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lol.

I'll talk to them. cheesy

As long as politics is concerned I do not have any permanent friend neither any permanent enemy,it's all about the game. tongue grin

We'll keep our women but don't come begging when konji shows up on your doormat. grin

Lol, put ya biitches in check - most of them are uncouth and not even good looking. Future babayosisis lol.

Slow down on how you attack my folks though.

Anyway, I don't give a fvck, any biitch that runs her mouth will get smacked. And who cares if they're hurt afterwards? Just move on and stop stalking me lol.
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, put ya biitches in check - most of them are uncouth and not even good looking. Future babayosisis lol.

Slow down on how you attack my folks though.

Anyway, I don't give a fvck, any biitch that runs her mouth will get smacked. And who cares if they're hurt afterwards? Just move on and stop stalking me lol.
You're attacking my folks right up in my face and here you are asking me not do the same to your folks.....boy! you must be dreaming. grin

Babyosisi is our lady despite the fact that she despises me for telling her the ugly bitter truth sometimes. grin

Oya na chop dem e no concern me. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're attacking my folks right up in my face and here you are asking me not do the same to your folks.....boy! you must be dreaming. grin

Babyosisi is our lady despite the fact that she despises me for telling her the ugly bitter truth sometimes. grin

Oya na chop dem e no concern me. cheesy tongue

Lol, just wanted to give you a little taste of ya own medicine lol.

Babayosisi should be thrown in an asylum and tied to a chair lol.

Anyway, gotta go. Let me drop the final warning to these jakes lol:

Still tipsy from last night. Still got no manners. No personality. And I know everyone is two-faced - even those following me acting like e-friends are snakes, fakes, and jakes lol. I know, I see them. I don't give a fvck. It is a virtual world. If you get belligerent, you will get e-slapped. So, suck it up and move on lol. And don't stalk me!!!! Lol
Re: derailed topic by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, just wanted to give you a little taste of ya own medicine lol.

Babayosisi should be thrown in an asylum and tied to a chair lol.

Anyway, gotta go. Let me drop the final warning to these jakes lol:

Still tipsy from last night. Still got no manners. No personality. And I know everyone is two-faced - even those following me acting like e-friends are snakes, fakes, and jakes lol. I know, I see them. I don't give a fvck. It is a virtual world. If you get belligerent, you will get e-slapped. So, suck it up and move on lol. And don't stalk me!!!! Lol

grin

1 Like

Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

u carry any beta come?
No oh...I'm just bored
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2014
babygirlfl:

Sheffield and hull is in yorkshire .lol

I live somewhere between Newcastle and middlesborough. Please lets just leave at that. This is nairaland.

It is lovely here. More affordable housing with big gardens as compared to London.

Hi baby girl, please tell me a bit more about where you live. Thinking of moving out of London, I've passed Newcastle before on the train on the way to Scotland , looked reaLly scenic, fabulous bridge. Any idea if schools are good, what pay like up north grin
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

Hi baby girl, please tell me a bit more about where you live. Thinking of moving out of London, I've passed Newcastle before on the train on the way to Scotland , looked reaLly scenic, fabulous bridge. Any idea if schools are good, what pay like up north grin

Lol, stay away from my chics, Fem felon
Re: derailed topic by charles316: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2014
babygirlfl:
Cococandy and SirShymex, I hate it so much when you both start exchanging words. I wish the two of you could just make up and put the past behind you. Please.

Why don't you ask Cococandy to stop stalking sirshymex? If she likes him,she should say so instead of this village way of showing your affection for someone. The guy doesn't give a f*+k about her, so why the constant stalking.

Like truckpusher said, divorce your husband and ask to marry sirshymex.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:
Lmao, but biitch why are you always eavesdropping on all my private convos, stalking me everywhere in this biitch, attention-starved slag? grin

At least I never created a thread for my normal chat, and unlike some broke folks you were following around like a dog, who created threads to seek attention for the meagre money they're giving out, I never did that. I also never created a thread for a village wedding. Now tell me who the attention seeker is, little village biitch?

You love my attention, and whenever you don't get it, you act suicidal. Anyway, this medium is the closest we'll ever get - we don't belong in the class or level in the real world. Just cherish this moment, and relish it for ever. Annoying piece of shiit.

You're not even on my youngest sister's level...freaking village biitch. Get a life and stop stalking me,

Grow up!!
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, stay away from my chics, Fem felon

I wasn't talking to you, you have a lot of growing up to do, you are a very silly boy, quote me and amadioha strike you! sad
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
charles316:

Why don't you ask Cococandy to stop stalking sirshymex? If she likes him,she should say so instead of this village way of showing your affection for someone. The guy doesn't give a f*+k about her, so the constant stalking.

Like truckpusher said, divorce your husband and ask to marry sirshymex.

Lol, I'm tired, bro.

I have been telling her for months now, but she won't listen - telling porkies about bringing me to size lool. I dunno how you can cut someone that doesn't care about ya existence to size.

I think she is mad folks like Truckpusher and a few of the guys I chat to suck up to her, and I don't lol. I don't care, man. I don't even suck up to five star chics doing big things in the real world - why would I care about an inconsequential chic on the internet?

Oh, it is all about I'm arrogant, I brag, I talk big blah blah blah. I don't even know what to do on the forum again without someone complaining or finding fault lol.
Re: derailed topic by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
fem29:

I wasn't talking to you, you have a lot of growing up to do, you are a very silly boy, quote me and amadioha strike you! sad

Lol, typical naij loud mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will Make You Disown Your Child? / How Often Should A Wife Call Her Mother? / Loyalty In Modern Day Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.