Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi (21823 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / Looks Like Jonathan's Approval Ratings Has Hit The Roof? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

And that looks like a salon in your eyes... grin . That na Barber shed wey you dey take dance shoki. Tufiakwa
the shed is still better than your Mama ashewo one room office
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
dont worry, the cry of sorrow will soon surround your household

Your mother will join your father in death soon

You are sorrow personified. ..It can never depart from your lineage to another, you own it with pride wink
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
the shed is still better than your Mama ashewo one room office

You mean the batcher room wey customers help ya Mama knack?? I see.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You are sorrow personified. ..It can never depart from your lineage to another, you own it with pride wink
sorrow has enveloped your family already

Just suspend your d1ck s#cking and go join your family in wailing
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You mean the batcher room wey customers help ya Mama knack?? I see.
u don know d room name sef

Hope business never spoil for your Mama as she don jam aids
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by PentiumPro(f): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

It can't stink as much as your Mother's shithole puszy. So said the rapist who fathered you.

fool, speaks so much of those dregs you allegedly call parents but who didn't pass the home training into your dumb skull.
gutter skunk, hope you kick your dad to wake him up today? undecided cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
u don know d room name sef

Hope business never spoil for your Mama as she don jam aids

Haa!! Na you tell me the popular room wey the Osho-free dey happen na,you forget? Since wey you dey shout about your mother pocee and where you dey arrange am, you no know??
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

omo ale, you don disappear?

Lol

Abi u don join your Mama for the sorrow ni?

No need to rush ooo.....

You'll end this year in sorrow and begin 2015 in worse sorrow

All your life shall be full of wailing
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
sorrow has enveloped your family already

Just suspend your d1ck s#cking and go join your family in wailing

Receive it with pride tongue . Your curse, your lineage!!
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Haa!! Na you tell me the popular room wey the Osho-free dey happen na,you forget? Since wey you dey shout about your mother pocee and where you dey arrange am, you no know??
thought you ran away like you always do

I Don talk my own sha

Your Mama na oloriburuku wey born oloshi like you marry weyrey father wey born you
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
omo ale, you don disappear?

Lol

Abi u don join your Mama for the sorrow ni?

No need to rush ooo.....

You'll end this year in sorrow and begin 2015 in worse sorrow

All your life shall be full of wailing

If wishes were horses...you and Obj would ride cheesy . Calamity wailing in calamity...It stays in your family
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Receive it with pride tongue . Your curse, your lineage!!
e don de manifest for your life already

The next call you'll receive shall be of sorrow
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

If wishes were horses...you and Obj would ride cheesy . Calamity wailing in calamity...It stays in your family
we don ride your family destiny like horse already

All that's left for you is chaff

Hahahhahahahah

Awon ti aye won ti baje
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
thought you ran away like you always do

I Don talk my own sha

Your Mama na oloriburuku wey born oloshi like you marry weyrey father wey born you

In between teaching you manners and brushing you up...i got reasonable things to do but a lowlife like you who works in his mother's vineyard would never understand. Oma se o
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
we don ride your family destiny like horse already

All that's left for you is chaff

Hahahhahahahah

Awon ti aye won ti baje

With frustrations written all over you...weakling gaba baya kikiiikiii
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

In between teaching you manners and brushing you up...i got reasonable things to do but a lowlife like you who works in his mother's vineyard would never understand. Oma se o
got reasonable things to do?

So whoring your life away is now reasonable to you?

Your Mama life don waste oooo

E pay make she no kuku born you

Waste
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

With frustrations written all over you...weakling gaba baya kikiiikiii
baba nla baba e ni gaba baya

When you get home go piss and on his grave and tell him e no go well for him and all of his children
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
got reasonable things to do?

So whoring your life away is now reasonable to you?

Your Mama life don waste oooo

E pay make she no kuku born you

Waste

That's your mother's travail anytime you corner her...she come dey wonder why the DandC no work, being the devil's child that you are...you survived to live a miserable life
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

That's your mother's travail anytime you corner her...she come dey wonder why the DandC no work, being the devil's child that you are...you survived to live a miserable life
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

I Don finish this bastard ooooo

Wetin your ashewo mother de face is more than enough sef

Buh she ain't seen nothing oooo

More sorrow will engulf your family eh

Each and every member of your family will commit suicide soon

Mark my word
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
baba nla baba e ni gaba baya

When you get home go piss and on his grave and tell him e no go well for him and all of his children

As you already dey piss for bed..stinking bed wetter! Pity for the kids wey ya Mama born for you. Wetin dem dey call you sef?? Papa or brother? Hoihoihoihoiii
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

I Don finish this bastard ooooo

Wetin your ashewo mother de face is more than enough sef

Buh she ain't seen nothing oooo

More sorrow will engulf your family eh

Each and every member of your family will commit suicide soon

Mark my word

Na power?? From an ant like you? What a clown?? Na your life wey don bend go even bend more

Nice try, You fit finish me... grin not even in your NEXT LIFE. The cyber cafe eddiot has been chased out.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
PentiumPro:

fool, speaks so much of those dregs you allegedly call parents but who didn't pass the home training into your dumb skull.
gutter skunk, hope you kick your dad to wake him up today? undecided cheesy

Unfortunately, neither you nor your ashewo mother know who your real father is. The woman was bleeped by a multitude like a public toilet she is.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

As you already dey piss for bed..stinking bed wetter! Pity for the kids wey ya Mama born for you. Wetin dem dey call you sef?? Papa or brother? Hoihoihoihoiii
see this low life telling the whole nairaland about her family tradition

No wonder you can't show your ugly face online

Shame no go gree you na
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Na power?? From an ant like you? What a clown?? Na your life wey don bend go even bend more

Nice try, You fit finish me... grin not even in your NEXT LIFE. The cyber cafe eddiot has been chased out.
see this never do well tyranny talking nonsense. ...

I was having fun playing black ops call of duty (you will never know what I'm talking about cos you're Uber dumb).

Got tired of it now I want to rub your father's name in the mud like you have done your whole life
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
see this never do well tyranny talking nonsense. ...

I was having fun playing black ops call of duty (you will never know what I'm talking about cos you're Uber dumb).

Got tired of it now I want to rub your father's name in the mud like you have done your whole life

Really? Black ops call of duty grin on duty right ? Doing that at work right?? You're a stupid joke who can only phool your type, you dock rat. Ofcourse the bolded is what you've been doing your whole FREAKING LIFE. Didn't you say you will deal with me...scumbag juju priest. He now wants to sound sane?? Nice try
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
see this low life telling the whole nairaland about her family tradition

No wonder you can't show your ugly face online

Shame no go gree you na

My face is very much online but not for a "never do well" like you. Your level no reach laye..you might want to ask around, some very sane people on NL know me. *deuces**
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Really? Black ops call of duty grin on duty right ? Doing that at work right?? You're a stupid joke who can only phool your type, you dock rat. Ofcourse the bolded is what you've been doing your whole FREAKING LIFE. Didn't you say you will deal with me...scumbag juju priest. He now wants to sound sane?? Nice try
I've always dealt with mad people like you.

It's part of my duty as a sane patriot unlike you and your criminal father who has never done anything good in his life.

Daughter of a wretched pauper forming with a blessed like me

U no go die well
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

My face is very much online but not for a "never do well" like you. Your level no reach laye..you might want to ask around, some very sane people on NL know me. *deuces**
hahahahhaha your ugly face is where? Hahahahahahahahahah make I laugh oooo

This oloriburuku girl is now acting funny. Who wants to see the horror your face is?

Hahahahhahaha
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
I've always dealt with mad people like you.

It's part of my duty as a sane patriot unlike you and your criminal father who has never done anything good in his life.

Daughter of a wretched pauper forming with a blessed like me

U no go die well

grin Dead borry sef dey henter* cyber cafe, hope you bought enough time because na drying remain for you. Sane patriot you said...In which country, I guess for the insane.
You're finished!! See who has dealt me?? Run to your juju you braggart, see where you hang even snap picture. .Meaning the place fine pass the pigsty wey you dey shag. Incestuous fool!! Your generation isn't even worth mentioning!!
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
hahahahhaha your ugly face is where? Hahahahahahahahahah make I laugh oooo

This oloriburuku girl is now acting funny. Who wants to see the horror your face is?

Hahahahhahaha

You can laugh you cancer infected lungs out for all I care wink..It may add a few days to your already finished life. Next time come out from the chosen like me. No matter how hard you try to spread your curse, it wont work. It was tailor made for you and your kin. Your curse your lineage o. Hoihoihoihoiii!
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Vanpascore(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Xeeun:

How much?

Jst wait till i come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo / Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators / Fayose’s Ogboju Pass Power- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.