Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi (21817 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / Looks Like Jonathan's Approval Ratings Has Hit The Roof? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

A pillar that has never won an election in his ward?

Know ye not that a prophet is not appreciated in his own land?
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
adeoladrg:
Still, this does not mean his voice should be
ignored. In his moments, he speaks great truth to
power and he understands Nigeria better than
most. He should not be ignored.

Ignore Baba Iyabo at your own peril..
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by babaluckey: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
What time is it?

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by mistabiola: 1:04am On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
I missed FrontPage cry

Same here cry
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by angelsing(m): 1:05am On Dec 22, 2014
verygudbadguy:

My point is, pple don't appreciate you wen dey know ur beginning. Imagine d kinda luv foreigners have for Pastor T B Joshua and we in naija don't appreci8 him.
Imagine d kinda luv pple outside naija have for Wizkid n we here keep postin poo abt him.

dude so u came back to explain this to her?...You are a nice guy with a good decorum...no offence meant Mathematical
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by verygudbadguy(m): 5:52am On Dec 22, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

HW old were u during baba's time? n can u list his achievements lets see....... please tell us what baba ape achieved during his 8yrs in power or forever SHUTTHEFUCKUP!

1st n foremost, I'm nt gonna pick offence atall. I'm nt a kid.
Obj zeroed naija's loan bt leaving d office and we enjoying telecommunication today becos of him. Aren't those achievement. Pls, mention one achievement of dis present admin in d last 6yrs.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Nonsense. Who does Utomi want to impress by being diplomatic. Rumours is to be entertained. Rumour is necessary. What you make of it, its entirely your stock in trade.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by itstpia100: 5:53am On Dec 22, 2014
hm
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2014
verygudbadguy:

1st n foremost, I'm nt gonna pick offence atall. I'm nt a kid.
Obj zeroed naija's loan bt leaving d office and we enjoying telecommunication today becos of him. Aren't those achievement. Pls, mention one achievement of dis present admin in d last 6yrs.

u call telecommunication enjoyment? a private enterprise, did obj gave them d money to invest in it? after 12 yrs of gsm we still havng glitches in their services, drop calls, poor n poo services etc. any 2yr old can solve telecom probs anywhr in d world sofar thr s condusive environment for the investor. hw much did he inject into telcoms? if he could solve telcom hw come he couldnt solve the easiest 'POWER', TRANSPORT, even the road leading to his house? so for 8yrs in power all he achieved was telecomms......
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by cecegorz(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
pat Utomi still exists?
Another corrupt and clueless nigerian

You can call Pat anything, but corrupt and clueless should never be part of it.

The great disservice that I think Pat is doing to this nation is, not going home to Delta state since 1999 and contest for gubernatorial position. His wealth of experience in political economics would have been greatly put to good use.
That alone will also give him the reach to build strong followership for a further shot at the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by verygudbadguy(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

u call telecommunication enjoyment? a private enterprise, did obj gave them d money to invest in it? after 12 yrs of gsm we still havng glitches in their services, drop calls, poor n poo services etc. any 2yr old can solve telecom probs anywhr in d world sofar thr s condusive environment for the investor. hw much did he inject into telcoms? if he could solve telcom hw come he couldnt solve the easiest 'POWER', TRANSPORT, even the road leading to his house? so for 8yrs in power all he achieved was telecomms......

You didn't answer my question. i'm nt sayin OBJ is a saint. Wat i'm sayin is, he did sumtn significant in his time as president (cleared naija's debts). Wat significant tin has dis administration done?
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
pat Utomi still exists?
Another corrupt and clueless nigerian
wat do you know? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

a prophet does not get enough respect in his region. Even Jesus and his teachings were not accepted in Israel till this very moment.

Don't be an eternal fool, Obj towers above all of his enemies, including you
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
kastonkastrol:
he is not the pillar of any politics in nigeria... he is nothing but a troublesome oldman who needs to be locked up in the old people's home

With the keys thrown away in the Sea of forgetfulness

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
kastonkastrol:
he is not the pillar of any politics in nigeria... he is nothing but a troublesome oldman who needs to be locked up in the old people's home
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
xtervaganza:
a prophet does not get enough respect in his region. Even Jesus and his teachings were not accepted in Israel till this very moment.

Don't be an eternal fool, Obj towers above all of his enemies, including you

Drab gist..did you have to resort to insults?? Jesus Christ wasn't accepted because he preached the gospel (truth) which people like you hate, likening him to obasanjo the pathetic trouble maker is a sick joke!!
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Drab gist..did you have to resort to insults?? Jesus Christ wasn't accepted because he preached the gospel (truth) which people like you hate, likening him to obasanjo the pathetic trouble maker is a sick joke!!
I'll resort to insult for as long as low life kids like you continue to insult a statesman like Obj
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
xtervaganza:
I'll resort to insult for as long as low life kids like you continue to insult a statesman like Obj

A "statemans" indeed, guess i just thought an ADULT a new vocab. You're even more phoolish than the OBJ you support!! Have you asked yourself what legacy your 'tower' left behind for Jonathan to build on or the leprosy affecting your fingers makes you type rubbish as a yoruba man??
FYI..you come no where near me when it comes to insults, I serve it on a gold platter. I reply reasonable comment without insults but if you ask for it, you'll get it full dose, don't hype yourself
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

A "statemans" indeed, guess i just thought an ADULT a new vocab. You're even more phoolish than the OBJ you support!! Have you asked yourself what legacy your 'tower' left behind for Jonathan to build on or the leprosy affecting your fingers makes you type rubbish as a yoruba man??
FYI..you come no where near me when it comes to insults, I serve it on a gold platter. I reply reasonable comment without insults but if you ask for it, you'll get it full dose, don't hype yourself
wonders, they say shall never end. Its quite funny for a simpleton son of a wh0re like you to try and correct my perfectly perfect english.

Now read this; e no go better for you, your father, mother and everybody related to you. The day your worthless father makes a meaning of his wasted life then you can open the shithole you call you bloody scumbag
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 12:12am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
wonders, they say shall never end. Its quite funny for a simpleton son of a wh0re like you to try and correct my perfectly perfect english.

Now read this; e no go better for you, your father, mother and everybody related to you. The day your worthless father makes a meaning of his wasted life then you can open the shithole you call you bloody scumbag

Kwaaaaaaaaa!! You're from a cursed generation, past present and future that's why a blind phool like you will see black and call it rainbow colors, FYI...im a girl but I bet your generation has degenerate whores as female members that's why my gender confuses a dunce like you, too much poverty and stomach Infrastructure don give you glaucoma and twisted brain. Oponu!!

Imagine the dimwit wey i dey waste my time with sef...taaaaaah!
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Kwaaaaaaaaa!! You're from a cursed generation, past present and future that's why a blind phool like you will see black and call it rainbow colors, FYI...im a girl but I bet your generation has degenerate whores as female members that's why my gender confuses a dunce like you, too much poverty and stomach Infrastructure don give you glaucoma and twisted brain. Oponu!!

like i care about d gender of a worthless hermaphrodite tranny. We don know your type, oloriburuku omo irankiran asiwere. The same madness that pushed ojukwu to lead your rotten fathers and the 3 million low lives that followed will very soon push you to certain death hahahaha omo ale
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 1:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

if only great and worthy have ever come out of your osu dirty bloodline you won't dat gutter you call to insult Obj.
Fyi, Obj is more of a man than your whole family put together. Never do well bastard. Ara lo ma pa e danu
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
like i care about d gender of a worthless hermaphrodite tranny. We don know your type, oloriburuku omo irankiran asiwere. The same madness that pushed ojukwu to lead your rotten fathers and the 3 million low lives that followed will very soon push you to certain death hahahaha omo ale

See painment grin !! Fighting like a girl with very cheap jabs. You're already a corpse, I mean look at your profile picture. A delinquent calling me kid, Bia..where your Mama dey?? She don go 'kontinue' her AKUNAKUNA job leaving you to roam the net with free MB..so much for being a neglected child from a damned Generation!!
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Forwetinnah: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
if only great and worthy have ever come out of your osu dirty bloodline you won't dat gutter you call to insult Obj.
Fyi, Obj is more of a man than your whole family put together. Never do well bastard. Ara lo ma pa e danu

My friend snort your way back to the pigsty where you belong and bask in your muddy ignorance, OBJ is the most silly Oldman to ever grace the Nigerian Government Arena, no man in my lineage can be that daft and Crass..throwing caution to the wind and hitting the polity at every given opportunity, why?? Because GEJ no gree mumu for am as una dey mumu. Go to Otta and hear what the natives have to say about him. I asked you a question in my first reply but I guess a nitwit like you would never see, talk less of answering it. I am to you what apples are to oranges, abi you dey look for upgrade nii?? Egbere feeling funky..FYI, I am not Igbo!!
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

My friend snort your way back to the pigsty where you belong and bask in your muddy ignorance, OBJ is the most silly Oldman to ever grace the Nigerian Government Arena, no man in my lineage can be that daft and Crass..throwing caution to the wind and hitting the polity at every given opportunity, why?? Because GEJ no gree mumu for am as una dey mumu. Go to Otta and hear what the natives have to say about him. I asked you a question in my first reply but I guess a nitwit like you would never see, talk less of answering it. I am to you what apples are to oranges, abi you dey look for upgrade nii?? Egbere feeling funky..FYI, I am not Igbo!!
if a man who has done well for himself is a silly Oldman, what do you think we should a nobody like your father?

The stoopid father you have that is not up to 1% of Obj. Oloriburuku omo ale

The same Obj you're yabbing on nairaland is rich enough to buy you and your entire dirty clan and feed you all to his dogs
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by xtervaganza(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

See painment grin !! Fighting like a girl with very cheap jabs. You're already a corpse, I mean look at your profile picture. A delinquent calling me kid, Bia..where your Mama dey?? She don go 'kontinue' her AKUNAKUNA job leaving you to roam the net with free MB..so much for being a neglected child from a damned Generation!!
if I'm a corpse you and your entire family are carcasses .

Left to die with all your body littered around like your osu caste bastards when your fellow criminals descend on you

Omo ale

Daughter of a pauper yabbing Obj

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by PentiumPro(f): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

your god, Ujukwu lost every election he ever contested for, and that is your Ibo god. No dey misyearn rubbish here.
fool lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
PentiumPro:

your god, Ujukwu lost every election he ever contested for, and that is your Ibo god. No dey misyearn rubbish here.
fool lipsrsealed

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by PentiumPro(f): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

you should know, you are a living testimony. undecided
sugomu ode, why not tell us the election your ojuku god won, aside wasting 3m of your souls
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2014
PentiumPro:

you should know, you are a living testimony. undecided
sugomu ode, why not tell us the election your ojuku god won, aside wasting 3m of your souls

You must be a product of a leaking condom.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by PentiumPro(f): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

You must be a product of a leaking condom.

gag up your stinking mouth. fool.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2014
PentiumPro:

gag up your stinking mouth. fool.

It can't stink as much as your Mother's shithole puszy. So said the rapist who fathered you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano / El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.