Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me (27902 Views)

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by na2day2(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2008
haba, didn't the bible warn us that even the devil can appear to us as an angel of light? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

D1KeleVra:

Well a ruby is meant to be a precious stone. . . in this case, I'm not so sure. sad
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2008
na2day?:

haba, didn't the bible warn us that even the devil can appear to us as an angel of light? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin

ok for real,u pple should let dis thing die abeg,afterall d rubbiee has apologised to everyone on dis thread
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by na2day2(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
is it the same apology she gave then lata yab folks?

busybein:

grin grin grin grin grin

ok for real,u people should let this thing die abeg,afterall d rubbiee has apologised to everyone on this thread
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
no screw up,u will see where she wished everyone merry xmas and new yr

so lets drop it
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2008
rubbie dearie
pls u said u sent me a mail
i didnt recieve it o,
pls call me again i de wait 4 ur call grin

abeg this thread has been closed
make una leave rubbie alone o

merry new year in advan[b]TAGE[/b] grin CHEII SEE MY ENGLISH O
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ busybein
THANKS 4 LETTIN DEM KNOW SAY RUBIE SEF DON CLOSE THE THREAD
WEN U WAN OPEN UR OWN TALK MAK I FOLLOW U HOLD GROUND 4 THE MATA
1love sista

merry new year in advance(TAGE)
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2009
@190:na wah for you,you never give up? Anyway i no go yab you,this na new year.Happy New Year!! may God touch rubbie's heart so she can reply your mails.

@busybein:Happy New year my partner in crime.

@rubbiee:Happy New Year dear!bygones are bygones,may you get someone who'll treat you right grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ bettes
Thank u jor my sister
happy nu-year 2 u a 1000tyms in return
who else do u tink is the rite man 2 take care
of rubbiee dearie, winkno one else bt me
how else sm1 wan prove him love now that im kinda
single, dem say 4 beta 4 worse and i just proved that staying rite by ruby's side thru
d turbulent times, i lov ha really

@ rubie
i love u honey anywher u ar!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2009
bettes:

@190:na wah for you,you never give up? Anyway i no go yab you,this na new year.Happy New Year!! may God touch rubbie's heart so she can reply your mails.

@busybein:Happy New year my partner in crime.

@rubbiee:Happy New Year dear!bygones are bygones,may you get someone who'll treat you right grin

awwww happy new year sweetheart kiss kiss ,na real partner crime grin grin

@190

how far u and rubbie don start una love nwantiti? grin grin grin

happy new year kiss kiss

@rubbiee

happy new year hon kiss kiss
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by dremoney(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2009
dis poster must be insane, go explain dat nonsense to retards like urself, oniranu(u waited,he dint come down, dem say make u no go ur houz? oole aje ran je!!!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by esilove(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2009
that guy is not the right person for you. When u introduce him to ur friends he will definetly fall in love wit ur friend. U BETTER RUN AWAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR U.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by esilove(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2009
that guy is not the right person for you. When u introduce him to ur friends he will definetly fall in love wit ur friend.  U BETTER RUN AWAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR U.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by ololomu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ poster,

Don't mind them. Go ahead if you like him. I dated my wife two elder sisters before i married her. The guy is dating your sister but now he loves you. I don't see anything wrong on that. I had personal experience of such situation, but now i am happly married with four kids.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 1one: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2009
@190, see how you've been chasing rubiee up and down, i'm sure you've piled up for yourself different flavours of mouth wash hoping you get free breast to suck, guy, give it a rest, go pitch your  tits - hungry teeth elsewhere,
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Charlesss: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2009
My dear,

I will luv to help U in dis situation, Look for another guy or betterstill date me instead so that i can make U forget about the guy and let ur sist be happy instead of breaking her heart, get to me if U are ready Ok.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2009
@ 1one
do u knw dat ur 1 ugly muther fockin son of a fockin bitch,
pls beta rot while u stil can alive, idiot fool
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by dremoney(m): 6:03am On Jan 11, 2009
ololomu:

@ poster,

Don't mind them. Go ahead if you like him. I dated my wife two elder sisters before i married her. The guy is dating your sister but now he loves you. I don't see anything wrong on that. I had personal experience of such situation, but now i am happly married with four kids.

laughssssss, u kw,,i really don't know what to say to you, urs is a pathetic case walai, u nid psychotherapy

190:

@ 1one
do u knw that ur 1 ugly muther fockin son of a fockin bitch,
please beta rot while u stil can alive, idiot fool

haha, bros take am easy oo, hahahaha
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by amebono14: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2009
ololomu:

@ poster,

and here i was thinking u r dead,did u really have to resurface?

before u advise d poster go and take care of that ur sister that managed to snuggle u out of nigeria who is going through porblems wt her hubby because of anal sex

d same idot that said its only prostitutes that engage in MouthAction and wear g-strings and its forbidden for married people in igboland to do oral or anal

ode
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2009
Tut we've Close tis thread before.@ Bettes,Rubbie and 190, happy new Year.I have been out since for the xmas.I think am back and better.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2009
rubbie dearie has long closed this thread and i was suprised comin bak and 1 gorilla 4rm 3rd mainland bridge zoo insulted his life here called 1one, he beta needs 2 get matured angry
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by paceebene(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
i have to put this question first, have you had sex before then? if no, then i think you saw yourself entering a new world and thinks nothing will ever go wrong. the queston i have to put to you is, what does your conscience tell you? and if you feel you have fallen inlove, what does your conscience say. but i tell you, that which you feel is love is lust and you should be careful with him because, he is irresponsible and immature. his crying is a trick on you and he wants you to feel sorry for him thereby, playing with your psychology. have a thought about this before gonig further and think of the effect on your sister.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by lilykevwe(f): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2009
yes you really need Jesus,
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2009
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2009
THREAD OPENED
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Taken(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2009
Forget this, you are not telling the whole story. Better yet, you are not telling the truth about you and your sister's boyboy.
Common, when do sex becomes love - how old are you? When was the last time you had sex? 
Please be sincere, the guy must be so cute that you can not resist him  undecided

Also, do you respect your sister at all? 

Hoped you had jewo to your sister about your deeds, and had saved her from a stupendous relationship.

Finally, check your own heart -  angry.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2009
ooooh OMG THREAD CLOSED OOO UNA NOR SABI READ
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2009
I support ur idea that the thread is closed, as the topic is dead, but it's the moderators that should like lock 'em.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Kabidoye(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2009
am in love wit u too. i ve a fiancee. hook me up so u can see me shed some tears then, i suck ut titties. Then, you fall in love with me. Wake up Girl, u r in lust not love cos u enjoyed d breast sucking. Get urself a real guy. Real guys dont cry to confess love.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by saturnjay(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2009
look they guy is lion that is awaiting to devour you, and turn you against your sister, he is lying , tell him off, i am a man and i know man, run!!! he is a cock-sucking bastard,
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alex406(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2009
use ya head my gurl,thats my word.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by popegirl(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are very stupid!!!
Say yes ma . .

MADAM, u are one funny chic
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by popegirl(f): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2009
popegirl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are very stupid!!!
Say yes ma . .

MADAM, u are one funny chic

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl / My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.