Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! (9626 Views)

Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Gandollar(f): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2021
eleojo23:

Yeah.
I am still wondering how people believed that a cattle rearer who has done nothing to improve himself over the years could lead a dynamic country like Nigeria.

Buhari was a disaster waiting to happen and people allowed it.
Disaster is now an understatement.
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Please where's Onatsisi, FireFire, Temitemi, Temitemi1 and the rest.

You guys attention is needed urgently

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Gandollar(f): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Please where's Onatsisi, FireFire, Temitemi, Temitemi1 and the rest.

You guys attention is needed urgently
Temitemi of Fayose fame. Mahn where are those guys sef?
If they left NL for good, then I say a big congratulations them because this forum is now more toxic than ever.

Sammy07 Karo ojire!
I have personally forgiven you for your mistakes of 2915/19, so walk freely without looking over your shoulders se o ti gbo?
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Gandollar:
If they left NL for good, then I say a big congratulations them because this forum is now more toxic than ever.
I think they stopped visiting NL.

NL is just toxic, it's now a breeding ground for tribalists and i think Séun is okay with it because it means more digits to his accounts

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Sammy07: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Gandollar:

Sam.my07 Karo ojire!
I have personally forgiven you for your mistakes of 2915/19, so walk freely without looking over your shoulders se o ti gbo?

Lol, bby girl I didn't vote in 2019.
Dey Benin rep then
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Gandollar(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, bby girl I didn't vote in 2019.
Dey Benin rep then
I'm saying even if. My anger for your matter nor dey last grin

Ko de nu!
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Sammy07: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Gandollar:
I'm saying even if. My anger for your matter nor dey last grin

Ko de nu!

Lol cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Ofunaofu: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2021
humilitypays, you actually forewarned this disaster as far back as 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by poiZon: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
humilitypays:
from the present happenings we can predict the future. APC is made up of corrupt politicians desperate to get grip of Nigeria's presidential power to enrich themselves and expand their financial territory. They don't love Nigerians and don't care about Nigerians.

They only want to use youths to achieve their desperate goals!

They have brainwashed us into believing that they are our next Messaiah, its all lies!!!

Tinubu is the most corrupt politician in Nigeria, and we expect a party he is chairing to fight corruption, how

Can the devil drive away demon from someone possessed of evil spirit

Let us not use fire to quench flames!!

APC has nothing good to offer Nigeria, they are desperate corrupt politicians trying to use a man (Buhari) with some past good records to delude Nigerians to achieve their evil goals!
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Mossadd: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2021
humilitypays:
Ok sir...let's wait and see; I wish APC will win come 2015, I will refer Nigerians to this thread. Mods pls don't delete this.

I pray God keep me and you alive to witness this time next year.

your prophesies have come to pass sir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2021
humilitypays:
Biafra will come but not in our time. A lot of events will unfold that will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria.

2023 will reshape Nigeria greatly.

Biafra wont happen now

God bless you. I had a similar revelation about it. I was in a public bus on my way from Abuja to Enugu. It was so clear that I thought it was real. It will be a peaceful disintegration. The layers of it’s manifestation has started but not with MNK Biafra. 1st Jan 2020 is an important year for the nation Nigeria.

One question that heralded the conversation if I can remember vividly was: “if you leave now, where will you go”.

I only shared with a friend in the bus who told me I was sick so I kept quiet. I vowed never to share any of it again with anyone.

River Benue is not an ordinary river...it holds the division line. Believe it if you wish. Just pray for the country and the will of God to be done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by tomakint: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Gandollar:
There's a guy called Tomakint here. He's one of the prophets.

I feel honoured dear.....thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by tomakint: 1:00am On Oct 12, 2021
oziegbe2015:
Mr TAN op, buhari wasn't the one that made you jobless, if all he does is to create fear in the minds of government officials by jailing the corrupt, that would instill fear in the minds of ministers, contractors, dg's, and everybody that would make everybody serious with govt work, which would bring at the best in every sector, and not this loot as u like agenda. Funny enough the guy has not started pdp are crying he would jail guilty people. Do u remember war against indisciplince practised even today, buhari brought it, and it setentized everywhere. Op vote Buhari2015 for good job

Can you now see your life?

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Gandollar(f): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2021
tomakint:

I feel honoured dear.....thanks for the mention.
I remember you always honestly. Now that you have come out, it could be another year before you show face again. Stay well bro!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Will make some comments

This was indeed a prophetic post, and OP was right then, because there was no way Buhari was going to change things at all.

Back in 2014, while having made my mind up that I would not vote for Bubu, the sad thing was that PDP , the 'alternative' which most of the people here supported was no better either.

Since most Nigerians were not interested in voting for alternatives, I believed that if APC was voted in, and failed, by 2019, they should be voted out, and PDP voted in and if PDP failed by 2023, they should be voted out.

But that was too idealistic of me.

The funny thing is that on this site, many of the people here who were GEJ backers are now backing the breakup of the country. Meanwhile the guys who were backing Buhari have become so so patriotic. Before it was the other way round.

All in all, we can never have development in Nigeria because politics is seen as a means to get more money from the center for oneself.

At the end of 6 years, APC has failed. But then again, if we chose PDP, they won't do better. It is far better if we had voted for an alternative. But the thing is, Nigerians don't want to vote for development...they want to vote for the people that would give them chop money.

Nigerians , especially those on this thread and those off it, and those not on this site , need to ask themselves why they vote for a party. Are they voting for chopping or voting for development.

APC too needs to stop dashing people money and start working for devlopment. N-power is not a youth development project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by sweetonugbu: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Prophet humilitypays where are you?.
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by tomakint: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Gandollar:
I remember you always honestly. Now that you have come out, it could be another year before you show face again. Stay well bro!

With your likes and other cerebral forumites gone sabbatical i have no choice than to hibernate too but to come out once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by uduokirika1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lalasticlala once in awhile you need to take this to front page for refreshing
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by uduokirika1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
oziegbe2015:
Mr TAN op, buhari wasn't the one that made you jobless, if all he does is to create fear in the minds of government officials by jailing the corrupt, that would instill fear in the minds of ministers, contractors, dg's, and everybody that would make everybody serious with govt work, which would bring at the best in every sector, and not this loot as u like agenda. Funny enough the guy has not started pdp are crying he would jail guilty people. Do u remember war against indisciplince practised even today, buhari brought it, and it setentized everywhere. Op vote Buhari2015 for good job

Brotherly how far na

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by baralatie(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
humilitypays:
from the present happenings we can predict the future. APC is made up of corrupt politicians desperate to get grip of Nigeria's presidential power to enrich themselves and expand their financial territory. They don't love Nigerians and don't care about Nigerians.

They have brainwashed us into believing that they are our next Messaiah, its all lies!!!

Tinubu is the most corrupt politician in Nigeria, and we expect a party he is chairing to fight corruption, how

APC has nothing good to offer Nigeria, they are desperate corrupt politicians trying to use a man (Buhari) with some past good records to delude Nigerians to achieve their evil goals!
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Opeyemic01: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
humilitypays:
I am not against woman leading America or any other nation as president, but I am only predicting what would happen.

If Clinton wins, there will be widespread insecurity and terrorism attacks all over the world. Terrorism will advance. Her government will favour migrants but the world will become more volatile in terms of insecurity.

If Trump wins, terrorism will reduce but US will become more difficult for migrants and non-Americans.
...this actually happened 100%
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by bishop4life(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
humilitypays:

A prophet is not he who saw that my pregnant wife will give birth, it is he who saw that my pregnant wife will give birth to evil.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Opeyemic01: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
humilitypays:
Agreed, President Goodluck didn't turn Nigeria around into a paradise that we all desire to witness.

Agreed, President Goodluck didn't handle the issue of security in the north-eastern Nigeria well; and of course no government in the whole world can single handedly fight and wipe out islamic terrorists without the honest and harmonious collaboration of the entire citizens- security operatives, civilians, religions/traditional leaders, politicians, youths, etc.

#Fact 1:
Nigeria has been under-developed since 1960; no border control, no reliable and correct citizen database (shame on all our past leaders we call our founding fathers- Tafa Belewa, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, et al, all of them didn't wished Nigeria well from beginning), no electronic surveillance cameras in all corners of the country like they have in countries like: USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, China, Israel, Malaysia, etc...and we have lots of mountainous and forest areas in the north east Nigeria with no surveillance camera or well equipped border/forest security to safeguard those dangerous areas from being used as terrorist and deadly gang dens.

Now, we can't expect one government that's just 6 years old to wipe out all these odds when the country is already built on very bad foundation of corruption, tribalism, religious divide, materialism and selfish interest.

#Fact 2- Issue of Corruption & Goodluck's government:
Past Nigerian leaders prolonged corruption in Nigeria such that virtually every Nigerian citizen became a corruption agent and it was Obasanjo who would have curtailed this deadly scourge of national corruption from penetrating into the ordinary citizens when he took over from military in 1999, but he was too busy looting the Nigerian oil funds he failed to loot in 1976 and forgot to fight corruption sincerely which caused corruption to spread like harmattan fire in the whole Nigerian population, such that every Nigerian citizen radiates corruption in their various offices, businesses and daily lives.

Now, how do we expect a democratically elected president functioning in a democratic system of government to fight corruption like a military dictator (who have absolute power to do anything he wishes) when every action of a democratic president will first get approval from the upper/lower national house of assemblies and then judicial?

If Buhari wins come 2015, I promise Nigerians that Buhari will fail Nigerians woefully but then, I know Nigerians won't cry much as they are crying now since Buhari comes from a majority tribe and a very strong religious background that supports their own irrespective of the situation.

Why will Buhari fail as president if he wins in 2015

1. He will lead Nigeria this time as a democratically elected president and not as a military dictator: In 1983 when Buhari was the military head of state, he had absolute unopposed power to dictate things the way he wants it without challenge from any citizen or government arm. And having a strict ADC, late Idi-abgon also helped him.

Now, he is coming in as a democratically elected president, which means before he can pass any anti-corruption law, it must pass through senate and reps filled with corrupt senators and reps, and his anti-corruption bills may also require to pass through the judiciary for final abduction and implementation as a national law.

Again, he won't be the one to enforce these anti-corruption laws, it is another corrupt Nigerian official (judges, justices, policemen, et al) who is already corrupt and even if he sacks that one, the next one is corrupt too...

So what Nigeria needs first is national repentance from our corrupt way of life.

#Fact 3: APC is a corrupt party-
Buhari will not fight corruption in Nigeria if he wins because virtually 70% of past corrupt politicians in Nigeria have all decamped from PDP to APC and now chanting the new song: Change! Change! Sai Buhari!

Now I ask; have they changed? When and how! Just because they left PDP for selfish personal interest to join APC doesn't mean they have changed or are no longer corrupt!

How can Buhari come from a party made up of past corrupt politicians and Nigerians are here believing Buhari will fight corruption

Will Buhari jail Tinubu the most corrupt Nigerian politician of our time

Will Buhari jail Rotimi Amaechi

Will Buhari jail all the past corrupt PDP governors who are now APC party members for their selfish interest

Nigerians, don't be deceived, you don't sell dog to buy monkey: APC = PDP, expect no change come 2015 if Buhari wins so you won't be more heartbroken than you are now!

Boko Haram insurgents may reduce if Buhari wins, not because Buhari will do any special thing to stop Boko Haram if he wins, but because Boko Haram will drop their arms on their own because they will feel more at peace that they have someone from their belief now in power, just as Niger Delta militants laid down their arms when Yaradua/Goodluck assumed office.

I am not a supporter of PDP or APC, I am only waking Nigerians up ahead of time; don't expect too much from APC, they are just as corrupt as PDP and even more deadly than PDP!

I wished Buhari came as an independent candidate from no party, how I wished!

Its so unfortunate that our nation has been overrun by corruption such that every citizen lives and survives by corruption.

Now, how many Nigerians can swear with their life here that they haven't patronised, sympathised or assisted corruption no matter how small

Let's stop pointing fingers at those in leadership now and start now as youths to lead by example in wherever we are now!

APC is not clamoring for change to better Nigerians but change to better the elite members of the party- Tinubu and ther aggrieved northern politicians seeking desperately for a way to oust Goodluck Jonathan and continue their usual mass looting.

Let's shine our eyes and not be deceived by what people say pls.

There is nothing said here that has not happened and is still happening. Who will deliver this country like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by luizpippo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
addempsea:
You and this your malicious claims o! You're the one brainwashed here.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by luizpippo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
oziegbe2015:

How is it going?

Better than 2014??

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by luizpippo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
banki:
well we cant see the future but we know the past.........
At least Buhari has a track record in 18months he ruled NIgeria there were visible achievments if nothing MAITSESANI was crushed they wee equally deadly I have never read anywhere were buhari blamed the past governments or perceived enemies for the insurgency in Nigeria at that time.....

Jonathan was governor of bayelsa for 2years...he had nothing no achievement absolutely nothing he became acting president and president in6years at a time when oil prices were at its highest ebb ever in history, Mr presidents achievements in 6 years are such a handful......

the choice is yours

Unfortunately, man is the blamer in chief.

Is there anything or anyone one he has not blamed?

angry grin
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by mightyhaze: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
humilitypays:
Ok sir...let's wait and see; I wish APC will win come 2015, I will refer Nigerians to this thread. Mods pls don't delete this.

I pray God keep me and you alive to witness this time next year.

Nostradamus..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by mightyhaze: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
uduokirika1:

Brotherly how far na
how far be say bag of rice na 40k now as against 7k for 2015

Dollar from 1960 to 2015 (55years)no climb pass 180naira. But 2015 to 2021 (6yrs) don climb from 180 to 600 ( 420 naira increment)

Nothing captures current reality more..

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Nigeriadondie: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
humilitypays:
Agreed, President Goodluck didn't turn Nigeria around into a paradise that we all desire to witness.

Agreed, President Goodluck didn't handle the issue of security in the north-eastern Nigeria well; and of course no government in the whole world can single handedly fight and wipe out islamic terrorists without the honest and harmonious collaboration of the entire citizens- security operatives, civilians, religions/traditional leaders, politicians, youths, etc.

#Fact 1:
Nigeria has been under-developed since 1960; no border control, no reliable and correct citizen database (shame on all our past leaders we call our founding fathers- Tafa Belewa, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, et al, all of them didn't wished Nigeria well from beginning), no electronic surveillance cameras in all corners of the country like they have in countries like: USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, China, Israel, Malaysia, etc...and we have lots of mountainous and forest areas in the north east Nigeria with no surveillance camera or well equipped border/forest security to safeguard those dangerous areas from being used as terrorist and deadly gang dens.

Now, we can't expect one government that's just 6 years old to wipe out all these odds when the country is already built on very bad foundation of corruption, tribalism, religious divide, materialism and selfish interest.

#Fact 2- Issue of Corruption & Goodluck's government:
Past Nigerian leaders prolonged corruption in Nigeria such that virtually every Nigerian citizen became a corruption agent and it was Obasanjo who would have curtailed this deadly scourge of national corruption from penetrating into the ordinary citizens when he took over from military in 1999, but he was too busy looting the Nigerian oil funds he failed to loot in 1976 and forgot to fight corruption sincerely which caused corruption to spread like harmattan fire in the whole Nigerian population, such that every Nigerian citizen radiates corruption in their various offices, businesses and daily lives.

Now, how do we expect a democratically elected president functioning in a democratic system of government to fight corruption like a military dictator (who have absolute power to do anything he wishes) when every action of a democratic president will first get approval from the upper/lower national house of assemblies and then judicial?

If Buhari wins come 2015, I promise Nigerians that Buhari will fail Nigerians woefully but then, I know Nigerians won't cry much as they are crying now since Buhari comes from a majority tribe and a very strong religious background that supports their own irrespective of the situation.

Why will Buhari fail as president if he wins in 2015

1. He will lead Nigeria this time as a democratically elected president and not as a military dictator: In 1983 when Buhari was the military head of state, he had absolute unopposed power to dictate things the way he wants it without challenge from any citizen or government arm. And having a strict ADC, late Idi-abgon also helped him.

Now, he is coming in as a democratically elected president, which means before he can pass any anti-corruption law, it must pass through senate and reps filled with corrupt senators and reps, and his anti-corruption bills may also require to pass through the judiciary for final abduction and implementation as a national law.

Again, he won't be the one to enforce these anti-corruption laws, it is another corrupt Nigerian official (judges, justices, policemen, et al) who is already corrupt and even if he sacks that one, the next one is corrupt too...

So what Nigeria needs first is national repentance from our corrupt way of life.

#Fact 3: APC is a corrupt party-
Buhari will not fight corruption in Nigeria if he wins because virtually 70% of past corrupt politicians in Nigeria have all decamped from PDP to APC and now chanting the new song: Change! Change! Sai Buhari!

Now I ask; have they changed? When and how! Just because they left PDP for selfish personal interest to join APC doesn't mean they have changed or are no longer corrupt!

How can Buhari come from a party made up of past corrupt politicians and Nigerians are here believing Buhari will fight corruption

Will Buhari jail Tinubu the most corrupt Nigerian politician of our time

Will Buhari jail Rotimi Amaechi

Will Buhari jail all the past corrupt PDP governors who are now APC party members for their selfish interest

Nigerians, don't be deceived, you don't sell dog to buy monkey: APC = PDP, expect no change come 2015 if Buhari wins so you won't be more heartbroken than you are now!

Boko Haram insurgents may reduce if Buhari wins, not because Buhari will do any special thing to stop Boko Haram if he wins, but because Boko Haram will drop their arms on their own because they will feel more at peace that they have someone from their belief now in power, just as Niger Delta militants laid down their arms when Yaradua/Goodluck assumed office.

I am not a supporter of PDP or APC, I am only waking Nigerians up ahead of time; don't expect too much from APC, they are just as corrupt as PDP and even more deadly than PDP!

I wished Buhari came as an independent candidate from no party, how I wished!

Its so unfortunate that our nation has been overrun by corruption such that every citizen lives and survives by corruption.

Now, how many Nigerians can swear with their life here that they haven't patronised, sympathised or assisted corruption no matter how small

Let's stop pointing fingers at those in leadership now and start now as youths to lead by example in wherever we are now!

APC is not clamoring for change to better Nigerians but change to better the elite members of the party- Tinubu and ther aggrieved northern politicians seeking desperately for a way to oust Goodluck Jonathan and continue their usual mass looting.

Let's shine our eyes and not be deceived by what people say pls.
Prophet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by ScamHunter: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Unfortunately, we have gone full circle with the same people actively campaigning to enthrone the thief. And you tell me the tribe is normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GENCOs, DISCOs Owe Banks N836 Billion Amid Crisis / Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense / Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.