Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51224 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=Keky post=29100557][/quote]
lolcheesy
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
fritxie101:

is dere a difference btw virgin en non virgin? Since its marriage en u guys will straff d hell outta ur lifes, hence in d process u will teach each oda d nitty gritty of hw u want it. i dnt tink deres a problem with marrying a virgin.
naa marryin a virgin(guy) wunt b swt abeg, i nid a guy hu is well experienced to juice up d marriage
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
nedu213:

Am also a jos nairalander
nice
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by zeedof(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:
Male virgins? Huh? Rare gem you are.
what funny about male virgins, possibility of male virgins is by far more than female. E.g. A girl can have 5 BF while a guy will be battling with just one...
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Zenith21(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sometimes I wonder, what d heck did I not vow to keep my virginity... @op, u know y?? I was busy looking for a girl that shares d same value as mine bt sorry I lost it alas. So just focus on other dreams of urs like education and career and wen d time for marriage comes, u wud get a woman who shares ur values.

I am telling u, some months b4 marriage, d kine temptation wey u go get to f*** ur wife-to-be, 2 cannot seperate it. E hard die. Pray ooo
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by bosun11(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

naa marryin a virgin(guy) wunt b swt abeg, i nid a guy hu is well experienced to juice up d marriage

seriously
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Fourwinds: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

heheheheeee. OP are u sure of d above? Or may u are a girl telling us what guys wanted from u b4 marriage. Dat means dose ur girls wen u date were banging heavily while d relationship lasted elsewhere. Kai akin nu kwa.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by bosun11(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Babycherry:
wait oo!! if u dnt nid sex b4 marriage, why do u nid a relationship?wat wil u be doing in it?bro na wa 4 u ooo

must sex take place in a relationship?is it compulsory??
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Fourwinds: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

hmmm dat means u go like guy wen get correct kondo for pounding pounded yam
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by cross50(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Some people can lie... grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

lolcheesy
The number? yay or nay?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
evegran:

Lmao!
The No?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Keky:
The number? yay or nay?
winknay!
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fourwinds:
hmmm dat means u go like guy wen get correct kondo for pounding pounded yam
yeah exactly
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
bosun11:

seriously
yeah seriously
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

winknay!
c`mon trisha, u are better than that.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Connect with onila..she's d only virgin on nairaland
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by damosky12(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

Really? So, it takes only a guy who has wasted a lot of his youthfulness messing around to 'juice up' the marriage? You must be a kid. Anyways, never make that mistake in real life.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Better stay away frm relationshps dear if u dnt nid sex b4 marriage..just focus on ur education/career for nw cos dts what am doin.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by bosun11(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

yeah seriously

That's interesting...tell me more
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by anigbajumo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
sunnyshayne:
You don't need a girl in your life if you really want to remain a virgin!

You are just 22 and need some more years to begin to think of marriage. I suggest you concentrate on your education for now and flee the temptation of losing your virginity.
. So na sex no go make him concentrate on his educatn? I hear oooo
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by anigbajumo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

u undstand...
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by joshjc(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
ipleddge:
Vikkyb I don get bf for you oo

Me self my gf leave me because I won kill her with sex cry cry
na was for you o,you na badt guy o
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by joshjc(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
ipleddge:
Vikkyb I don get bf for you oo

Me self my gf leave me because I won kill her with sex cry cry
na wa for you o,you na badt guy o
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by segunotiti(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
why go into a relationship at 22 if you dont want sex. its not like you would be getting married soon. just wait till when you are ready ti settle down

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
damosky12:

Really? So, it takes only a guy who has wasted a lot of his youthfulness messing around to 'juice up' the marriage? You must be a kid. Anyways, never make that mistake in real life.
made ur point? well dats hw u c it
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by olusimeon: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
You are on the right path friend, give your heart to Christ, he will give you a chaste girl who will compliment your virtue.

Do Roman 10:9-10 and John 1:12-13

God bless you.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Fourwinds: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

yeah exactly
don't worry u get a good one as a suitor who will treat u well
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by anigbajumo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Same age wif me buh...
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by anigbajumo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
bosun11:

must sex take place in a relationship?is it compulsory??
. Ar u nt human
being?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by bosun11(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
anigbajumo:
. Ar u nt human
being?

am a spirit, i will visit you tonight by 3am ..be prepared

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Friend / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.