Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51223 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Girls like sex die

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by 2rez: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2014
hayoakins:

Hebrew 13: 4
King James 2000 Bible
Let marriage be held in honor by all, and the bed undefiled: but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

The Message
Honor marriage, and guard the sacredness of sexual intimacy between wife and husband. God draws a firm line against casual and illicit sex.

Do not fall for peer pressure which is one of the devil's the tricks, it is not easy but it is achievable as it is neither by strength nor might but by the spirit says the LORD.

Nothing is a dangerous as blood covenant activated via illicit sex.

Do not trade the grace of God upon your life for 5 minutes enjoyment.

Shalom.
Sir, nice one! Una don hear

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by bestads(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Babycherry:
wait oo!! if u dnt nid sex b4 marriage, why do u nid a relationship?wat wil u be doing in it?bro na wa 4 u ooo

Nymphomaniac must every boy-girl relationship involve sex......All these teenagers like you experimenting with thier punny

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Bamz(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
sweetcocoa:
Go to SU and deeper life gatherings, I'm almost certain you'll find a secondary virgin there, someone who can agree to any form of hand/finger play yet keeps saying "I'm a virgin, saving it for marriage", cos I know you must want to touch even if you don't do the main thing.

I see what you did there. Stop being cynical, you can't prove any hypocrisy on the OPs part.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
evegran:
Uh hello?
Im sure you're busy going after lively, fun loving-pretty girls. Dear Op find a quiet, withdrawn, boring all books no social life kinda girl and make her yours. Im sure she wont mind. smiley

Woulda dumped you before the sentence finished!
Plus: im sure you either have an extremely small cock, or erection issues. It's gotta be one.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Misogynist2014(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2014
UjSizzle:

Seriously. And dating 3 girls of the same calibre is enough to 'vindicate' you? Seriously undecided
My post is just and logical, men don't make mistakes. If at all we do, God forbid! You tell us with obedience. angry
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by bestads(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2014
UjSizzle:

Then find someone who wants the same things you do. And you don't need a girl. I'm sure you'll survive just fine without one if you stopped looking for a while.

he found three girls, but all of them want sex....what do you have to say or are a sexmaniac as well
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nwachukwujustic(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2014
U have to concentrate on your studies and let go of relationship 4 now. Give it a break for now and clear ur head 4 now.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by UjSizzle(f): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Mynd44:

No he wont survive. He will catch some disease if he does not get a girl.
Yes yes the disease. How could I have forgotten people develop this strange disease caused by feminine/sex deprivation cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by toreoluwa(f): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

Trust me dat d best, the truth s its vry hard to see a lady wu will stay,
tryin a lady who also av same determinatn will hlp u...
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:
kip it up.....cnt marry a virgin tho

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Vikky014(f): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
UjSizzle:

grin
The guy is impotent.
tnx swty.bt wht of dis*got married with having sex?or he wanted to say without having sex? undecided
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

Male virgins are rare; known status or no.
Yes we are.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by UjSizzle(f): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Misogynist2014:
My post is just and logical, men don't make mistakes. If at all we do, God forbid! You tell us with obedience. angry
And how do we tell with obedience? grin

Oh grand master, please your assertions are wrong? undecided
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
kilokeys:

chai... talking like a madame. na ds kain jew boys gist u dey like.. i am waiting for u

waiting for me for where?

am a madame before na tongue
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by 2rez: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Misogynist2014:
This post vindicates me and shows that women have more sex perversion than men.
Broz, 4get vindication n werin he show u. Werin u xpect from 3 oloshoz na? Mak olosho dey use hand rub hin head abi dey whisper 'i luv u'? Hell to tha NO. grin
Misogynist2014:
This post vindicates me and shows that women have more sex perversion than men.
Broz, 4get vindication n werin he show u. Werin u xpect from 3 oloshoz na? Mak olosho dey use hand rub hin head abi dey whisper 'i luv u'? Hell to tha NO.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by morgang(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

op , I understand your feelings towards this.... I've encountered stuffs like this countless time..... Which level are you I.e if you are an undergraduate?

lemme give an advise - the best way to keep your word and digest it, is to abstain from any conjugal mutual relationship that will probably lead to mating..... Keep it up, and I'm pretty sure someone, elsewhere will definitely appreciate u for who u are.......
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2014
pweety2sunshine:
I need a virgin bf o,op pls hook up asap

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by UjSizzle(f): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2014
bestads:

he found three girls, but all of them want sex....what do you have to say or are a sexmaniac as well
If you're going to address me or ask questions, I suggest you tried expressing yourself with a bit of respect.
You should read the post you quoted again. I'm sure you'll find the answer to your question there.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Samsonklin(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2014
sunnyshayne:
You don't need a girl in your life if you really want to remain a virgin!

You are just 22 and need some more years to begin to think of marriage. I suggest you concentrate on your education for now and flee the temptation of losing your virginity.
Na only u don talk sense. Mk God bless u n put more wisdom in ur brain.
@22.. A virgin.. Don't want to have sex till marriage.. What d hell den do u nid a girl frnd for? Mayb u shuld wait til 27 or 28 before tinking of courting.
Anyway... Happy new year to u all

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2014
bestads:

Nymphomaniac must every boy-girl relationship involve sex......All these teenagers like you experimenting with thier punny

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Lordmykel(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Well.

I'm very young, i'm a virgin, i dont want sex till after marriage, and i have this girl she does not want sex till after marriage too..

I think i'm the luckiest boy on earth.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by UjSizzle(f): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Vikky014:
tnx swty.bt wht of dis*got married with having sex?or he wanted to say without having sex? undecided
Lol no. He meant she had sex with him before getting married, then realised he'd been using drugs all the while.
Now their marriage is on rocky ground.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ifoundmyperfect: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2014
I'm also a virgin...
I don't have sex but only make love.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:

...too bad,nigga does not want to do the f.u.c.king thing before marriage.you did not tell us why.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by chazon(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Bro. I xperience such too 4yrs ago. D lady i ws datin lft me cos i wsnt ready 2gv her d 'koko'. Lst mnth i did d decoration job 4 her engagmnt 2d guy she lft me for. Ryt nw, i am in rlshp wt a gal who undstnds me wel, evn though smtimes we ar blwn awy by afection and we wana kiss and romance, bt no sex
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by karmaleon: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Son, you need a shot of Testosterone. your hormones seem under-developed
Boy of your age should have his hormones going haywire. Except you are passively sterile or 'omosexual.
No offense!
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by kilokeys(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

waiting for me for where?

am a madame before na tongue
make i enter benin first...
u go preach tire grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by NobleAky(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:
Male virgins? Huh? Rare gem you are.
..hey they are every where. Know you that and many are not vocal about it
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by blakky97(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Me too!
sure?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2014
u be CAC pastor abi u don sex tire hang boot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Friend / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.