Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls (20776 Views)

Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by englishmart(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Dad is a herbalist? So fvking what?
I had a gf whose dad was a herbalist. Nobody wanted to date her. But I did. She's the one I wanted not her Dad. There's no way her Dad would have felt bad, Coz everyone knows I'm responsible. grin .

Btw. Na him go marry him daughter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by BlackMamba2: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Be ready for anything strange... Brace up!
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Wisegeek01(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2014
You sure say no be Love potion
dem giv d guy"

Oya pishure of d geh or . ..

cheesy
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by woky: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Na only the run part you read undecided
Abeg straight ur face...

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by chiteny(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2014
OP, advice 1: ZIP UP. Whatever you do, do not have sex with her or any other on you are dating for that matter until marriage. But I smell a rat. And that is you already have in your subconcious to do just exactly that in your next date. Location has been planned perfectly (your house). Timing also has already be plotted out (when no one will be around). But I urge you again to ZIP UP and avoid the temptation. By the time you forgo this advice, your eyes will be clearly opened after the act has been committed.

Secondly if you by any chance are taking this relationship seriously, then you need to do a rethink of all possible consequences of it. Yes it is the girl you are involved with as many people will choose to say. But remember she did not bring herself into this world. Neither did she bring herself up from birth till now. The parents (and or course especially the father) have had a good influence in her upbringing both physically and spiritually. So if you have considered everything there is to consider and have decided you want to plunge yourself into this well, good luck. Be ready for any challenge for the sake of love ( which is highly overrated by many).

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Expsbterror(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:
I've been following up this gal for sometime. Came back home for the xmas holidays, and things started getting real. We did hang out yesterday and she has agreed to visit me @ home anytime this week. Now the problem is , she told me her Dad is a native doctor.

According to her, she does not like what her father is in to and she is not a part of it. But deep inside me, I'm afraid. I come from a strong christian family and my mind is telling me this is the unequal yoke talked about in the Bible.

She's fun and adventurous and sex might happen. I don't want to miss that tho. Any advice or experiences?

I smell MAGUN. grin

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Originalsly: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Since the babe told you her dad is a herbalist you should know she is dead serious about the relationship...is for you to decide to move on or continue. I guess it's true she is not with it...but if you hit and run....do I have to remind you of the fury of a woman scorned?

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by ogb5(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Why do you think the girl told you that her father is a native doctor? It is an upfront warning to you to behave yourself. If you chop and run away she will simply tell the dad to flog you back to your senses grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by missojugo(f): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by noordean(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Unionised:
Run!!!

Again I say, Run for your life!

Unless you are ready to marry her.

To which I say again, Run!!!

She is not the problem.

And I can't advise you both to run away from her father and family.

Even if you do, "Remote Control" needs no VISA.

RUN!!!

Thank me in 30 years time.
@OP,ds man has sincerely advised u.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Wisegeek01(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Bros it's a good thing oo
It's like dating the Daughter of a Russian Mafia. ..

I must give u kudos*

Since u av chosen Babalawo's Daughter*
I'd give u a Heads Up

-Expect the unexpected

-Be on ur Toes

-Don't break d geh's heart

-Giv her wat she wants

-Be on the Baba's good side

-You sef, u must learn small incantation to protect ursef (Advantage)

-be prepared for Sleepless nights and some funny dreams*

-Be ready for August visits once in a while . .. "I mean the Baba can just appear to u,
maybe in ur kitchen, room, or even toilet, Don't worry he just wants to know how U'r doing*

-If you wake up one day and see egg or calabash in ur Room don't worry you would get use to it.

-And pls don't try to run away with his Daughter,
Na u go still take ur hand bring am back*

grin

5 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Timijo(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Anu re se mi. U wan because son inlaw to babalawo?

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Riddler: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2014
missojugo:

Why are you quoting me without putting my name dia. Yes i said those wise word 20 years ago. Let me add another one for the yeye OP
"Intentional eating and cleaning of mouth will not work with the daughter of Amadioha, Thou should not call the Lord in vain when thunder starts striking you daily' - Oprah
I think the first quote came from a wise man and the second one came from a wise woman. The difference is only in the brevity.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Donbabaj: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2014
guy! u r on ur own o!

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Paretomaster(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2014
I think u said u r a strong Xtian, so y u dey fear?

My last bullet: don't do anyhow if u don't want to see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Ajibel(m): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Ras bro, choi you don finally wan taste sex? grin I feels you...
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by janvier27(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Na wa o. People really fear herbalists o. I imagine most of these advice would be different if the story had it that she's the daughter of a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by adanduka: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
U can take light to their darkness...

Darkness has levels. Do you know she is part of her dad?
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by janvier27(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2014
Yomieluv:
Nothing can happen..

Just be fair in your relationship with her.

No biggie,don't allow the dad to influence your decision on her..

Remember you are dating the daughter,not the father.

Good talk. But be firm about your own beliefs from the onset & let everybody know where you stand.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by chronique(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2014
You are on your own!!! Quit immediately. That's why it's always good to ask plenty questions before you start dating a lady. When I do this,most ladies think I'm just being too nosy but the truth is,I like to know what and where I'm heading,before I set out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:
I've been following up this gal for sometime. Came back home for the xmas holidays, and things started getting real. We did hang out yesterday and she has agreed to visit me @ home anytime this week. Now the problem is , she told me her Dad is a native doctor.

According to her, she does not like what her father is in to and she is not a part of it. But deep inside me, I'm afraid. I come from a strong christian family and my mind is telling me this is the unequal yoke talked about in the Bible.

She's fun and adventurous and sex might happen. I don't want to miss that tho. Any advice or experiences?

BRO TRUTH BE TOLD, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER. DONT PROMISE HER JET AND GIVE HER OKADA, IF YOU DONT WANT HER TO RIDE ON THE OKADA AND COME AND CLAIM YOUR JET. WOMEN ARE DECEITFUL SHE MIGHT SAY SHE DOESNT LIKE WHAT HER FATHER DOES, WHEN SHE IS PUSHED TO THE WALL BY A LOVER - NA THEN WE GO KNOW. MAKE YOUR INTENTIONS KNOWN TO HER NOW OH. DONT LET EMOTIONS CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT.

Nebukadnezzar signing out...
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by clemzo101(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
If u visit her honey pot my broda u will be hooked forever, dis herbalists perform rituals on d body of their children without them knowing, so be warned.......if I were u I will run faster dan my legs can carry me. U just quote d exact bible verse.
rasojie:

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by samopeyemi: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
The op said he is from a 'strong christian' home; he never said he is a 'strong christian'. Pastor's children are not necessarily born again, some are damn raz!

My opinion about your predicament is that you dont know you want. You should sincerely define what you want for your life and from the girl.
Remember that you marry a girl and her family. Do you even have the same belief with the girl......or you are just lusting after her!
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by tonididdy(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
You only want someone to chop and clean mouth bah?

So you are there just to have fun with someone's body and emotions?

When amadioha buy you xmass cloth now you begin ask wetin u do God............

Your case no deserve sacrifice sef, nah only kolanut her father go give the gods and they will answer asaply.

Eating around might seem ok because that is the simplest way to appreciate a good cook but what if she is taking it serious?

What if she is in love 4 real?

Breaking hearts no be achievement oo......

If you no ready for something serious then stop looking for girlfriends.

They are not mind readers, they do not know that you are there just for the fun.

Pack your thing well or look for runs girls.

That's what they are out for.
thix is not a matter of what if...that kind don't get guys coming her way often so yes she's into the OP but am sure she won't report him to ddad.

#talkn4rm xperience
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by AJ01(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2014
RUN for YOUR life grin

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by AJ01(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Unionised:
Run!!!

Again I say, Run for your life!

Unless you are ready to marry her.

To which I say again, Run!!!

She is not the problem.

And I can't advise you both to run away from her father and family.

Even if you do, "Remote Control" needs no VISA.

RUN!!!

Thank me in 30 years time.
grin
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2014
tonididdy:
thix is not a matter of what if...that kind don't get guys coming her way often so yes she's into the OP but am sure she won't report him to ddad.

#talkn4rm xperience
Guessing From Experience
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Hemanwel(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Hypocrites abound in the house of God!
OP says he is from a strong christian family yet he is thinking of having sex with a native doctor's daughter.
For your information,@OP,there's no difference between a native doctor and a fornicator before God.
Now,OP's brother or sister too will be somewhere saying "I am from a strong christian family..",in which OP is a member...
Like someone said above,the girl's father might be better than some OP's family members...
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by skillzbae(f): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Wisegeek01:
Bros it's a good thing oo
It's like dating the Daughter of a Russian Mafia. ..

I must give u kudos*

Since u av chosen Babalawo's Daughter*
I'd give u a Heads Up

-Expect the unexpected

-Be on ur Toes

-Don't break d geh's heart

-Giv her wat she wants

-Be on the Baba's good side

-You sef, u must learn small incantation to protect ursef (Advantage)

-be prepared for Sleepless nights and some funny dreams*

-Be ready for August visits once in a while . .. "I mean the Baba can just appear to u,
maybe in ur kitchen, room, or even toilet, Don't worry he just wants to know how U'r doing*

-If you wake up one day and see egg or calabash in ur Room don't worry you would get use to it.

-And pls don't try to run away with his Daughter,
Na u go still take ur hand bring am back*

grin

Ur head is dere. @Op, my dear,if ur intention is to chop nd clean mouth, give d gal a gud story she wil believe nd far away frm her,because if she is already in love wit u, u r in trouble already. If u really love her nd wants to marry her, pray like u av never prayed before, because her fada does nt need her permission to hurt u or touchlite ur destiny. D day d father sees u as his son in law,he wil either download or upload to ur destiny.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Olypeppy(f): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Brother people are saying u Ain't dating her dad...hehehe...buh remember if u Bleep up na her papa go treat am.Just be a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Nairalanders get humour laced with bad mouth Mehn. Can't stop laughing at the comments in here. Too many hilarious ones. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Hemanwel(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2014
samopeyemi:
The op said he is from a 'strong christian' home; he never said he is a 'strong christian'. Pastor's children are not necessarily born again, some are damn raz!

My opinion about your predicament is that you dont know you want. You should sincerely define what you want for your life and from the girl.
Remember that you marry a girl and her family. Do you even have the same belief with the girl......or you are just lusting after her!
He never said he's a "strong christian" but he talked about "unequal yoke...".Guy,OP doesn't need to say everything before you know who he is...THINK!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / 10 Signs It’s Time To Let Go / A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.