Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls (20771 Views)

Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:
I've been following up this gal for sometime. Came back home for the xmas holidays, and things started getting real. We did hang out yesterday and she has agreed to visit me @ home anytime this week. Now the problem is , she told me her Dad is a native doctor.

According to her, she does not like what her father is in to and she is not a part of it. But deep inside me, I'm afraid. I come from a strong christian family and my mind is telling me this is the unequal yoke talked about in the Bible.

She's fun and adventurous and sex might happen. I don't want to miss that tho. Any advice or experiences?
Dude, she said she doesn't like what ha dad is in2 ryt? By the time u break her heart for one silly excuse and shez already so in2 u, trust me shez gona lyk wat her dad is in2 o, cos she'll be seeking revenge. don't play with a rattle snake jst cos its making a ratting sound, its dangerous at that point.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by kevinkod(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2014
Marc9:

You come from a strong christian family, and sex might happen when she comes over to your place, right? So is that what your strong christian family taught you? They taught you to indulge in pre-marital sex right?!

Your intention reveals you're no better as a christian than the girl's father as a native doctor.
u are hit d nail on d head. leave d guy, he is even worst dan d chik palle. he just nids nairalanders to encourage him to do his evil intemtion but remember d chik palle will curse u if u jilted his daughter n there is no protection for u since u dont hav Christ in u, forget ur self-proclaim christian background. ME I DON TALK MY OWN OOO. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by SammyT95(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Nigerians and bad use of word
An herbalist is someone who practices medicine using plants and plant extracts.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Chaleeee: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2014
missojugo:

Why are you quoting me without putting my name dia. Yes i said those wise word 20 years ago. Let me add another one for the yeye OP

"Intentional eating and cleaning of mouth will not work with the daughter of Amadioha, Thou should not call the Lord in vain when thunder starts striking you daily' - Oprah

Shutup dia! I thought you were a girl. When you turn "wise man"?
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
nerodenero:
...and the light can liberate them.
rubbish
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Juzzybabe(f): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Hehehehe hummmm...you don't wanna miss sex with her I would have said follow your heart but how sure are u that your heart is being naturally or artificially led in its direction. LOL. I hope u can finish what u want to start ooo,else I dono if u will be conscious enough to share your predicament when the time comes.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Mekyno(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:
Truth is . I dont fancy going into i distant relationship now. i'm only home for xmas and i just wanted the fun initialy but things re getting hot right now. I'm Just afraid of her spirital alliingments..
no fear boy (or man), as an in-law to be, u will be in charge of dear 'digital native doctor's business branch office in d town u stay. Gudluck
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Oh! So because he is a herbalist you are scared Lol!! Africans and their misconceptions about africa and africans.. The man may be a herbalist but he is also a father figure too.. Get that! If you want to settle down with her why don't you consult?I just feel you feel insecure cos you want to Bleep and go away free.. Who is more wicked? Or do you think if you break a pastors daughters heart something will not happen to u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by MrWhoKnows(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Chaleeee:
As much as the religion of the lady is important to you, keep it in mind that you are not dating the father. If her father's religion bothers you, explain to her and call it quits. Where the real danger lies is when you chop her thing and now run away.

A wise man once said..."What shall it profit a man to slap Usain Bolt and run away..."

Jazz is not a respecter of distance o
hehehehe,chai see quote nah,sha dat no fit happen nah except na inside ferrari him dey execute such risky venture.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Joythah(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Marc9:

You come from a strong christian family, and sex might happen when she comes over to your place, right? So is that what your strong christian family taught you? They taught you to indulge in pre-marital sex right?!

Your intention reveals you're no better as a christian than the girl's father as a native doctor.
may you live long
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by SkinnyDude(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
You only want someone to chop and clean mouth bah?

So you are there just to have fun with someone's body and emotions?

When amadioha buy you xmass cloth now you begin ask wetin u do God............

Your case no deserve sacrifice sef, nah only kolanut her father go give the gods and they will answer asaply.

Eating around might seem ok because that is the simplest way to appreciate a good cook but what if she is taking it serious?

What if she is in love 4 real?

Breaking hearts no be achievement oo......

If you no ready for something serious then stop looking for girlfriends.

They are not mind readers, they do not know that you are there just for the fun.

Pack your thing well or look for runs girls.

That's what they are out for.
guy, nawa you oh! amadioha no dey go market nah
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2014
Fellow black people! Stop insulting or degrading herbalists.. There are good ones ..do not categorize. All of them

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Dude, she said she doesn't like what ha dad is in2 ryt? By the time u break her heart for one silly excuse and shez already so in2 u, trust me shez gona lyk wat her dad is in2 o, cos she'll be seeking revenge. don't play with a rattle snake jst cos its making a ratting sound, its dangerous at that point.
but wait o!! Is babalawo all about revenge!? Na wa for u guys.. Not supporting his notion but you guys are 100percent negative towards them

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by bknight: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Rasojie, Just make sure you don't get her preggy. because if u do, the day her father will comme to ur house or office, na back e go take enter grincheesy

On the flip side, it might just be gimmick to scare u not to play her.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
janvier27:
Na wa o. People really fear herbalists o. I imagine most of these advice would be different if the story had it that she's the daughter of a pastor.
thank u! They are making it sound like the herbalist is more evil. I have met herbalist far better than a lot of men of God that people hold with high esteem.. And they are also a great father figure. Even the whole area respects them ,but not fear them.. I am tired of all this indoctrination

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by delishpot: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2014
woky:
But she's the one u ar dating, not her dad.. Jst like the first poster said: "you can take light to their darkness"

Ha ha, by banging her ba? Abi you no see where he said banging may happen soon? What kind of light is that one kwanu? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Chaleeee: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2014
MrWhoKnows:

hehehehe,chai see quote nah,sha dat no fit happen nah except na inside ferrari him dey execute such risky venture.

Usain bolt dey run pass ferrari o
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:
I've been following up this gal for sometime. Came back home for the xmas holidays, and things started getting real. We did hang out yesterday and she has agreed to visit me @ home anytime this week. Now the problem is , she told me her Dad is a native doctor.

According to her, she does not like what her father is in to and she is not a part of it. But deep inside me, I'm afraid. I come from a strong christian family and my mind is telling me this is the unequal yoke talked about in the Bible.

She's fun and adventurous and sex might happen. I don't want to miss that tho. Any advice or experiences?
Rastaman hv no fear,not a thorn shall pierce 'pon d sole of thy feet,so long as thy walk with Jah,he is the rock n nothing can conquer. Love knows no bounds,n as rasta we dnt discriminate.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by anumide(f): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:

You are okay with 'sex might happen' even though scriptures forbid premarital sex, but u can remember 'unequal yoke' from d bible.
Don't drag ur 'strong christain family' into it.
U're just scared that ur 'chop and clean mouth' agenda might not work, as her father may give her a very potent love potion

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Deapexboy(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2014
@op u want to use the daugther of a native doctor to catch fun?..

Na so amadiohu go use u catch fun

if dat gal fall inluv in love wit u nd u breakheart...prepare to be a village drunk
#don't open wat u can't eat#
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by IKJ66(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
true definition of[b]DANGER[/b]

******Zooms off in his lamboginy!!!!!******
true definition of[b] DANGER[/b]

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by drey076(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Congrat, u will have asses to u
U will have Access to money money making ritual
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by lacedup(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Omo...na to run away sure pass...#Yolo...lyf is 2 short bruv...plenty of fish in d sea
true definition of DANGER

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Slimmos:
Last week Monday 6am.. Na witches and wizards thread we wake up see... Dis week Monday same time.. Na another herbalist thread we wake up see.. Holyghost fire
confused fellow! Do not equate herbalist and witch together.. A real good herbalist is not a wizard/witch .. But we as a people are so disorganized that its now looking like all join
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by deebsman1(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2014
My own piece of advice, don't taste that punny if u r not sure maybe u r going to Mari her ..... Cos na dat for cause gbege
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by nerodenero: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2014
You are pained! Pele smiley
iamord:
rubbish
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by kevoh(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Hurray, a fake christian makes frontpage!

iamord:
confused fellow! Do not equate herbalist and witch together.. A real good herbalist is not a wizard/witch .. But we as a people are so disorganized that its now looking like all join
All thanks to Nollywood, it's all join as usual.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Isiterere(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2014
....here comes the only stand out,salient and best comment.
So, the op being a Christian does not have issue with pre-marital sex but just because the lady's dad is an herbalist brought out all this whinning.
Smh for the so-called child of God.
Nigeria; a country full of religious but not Godly people.

ALL IZZ WELL

Marc9:

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by etomama(f): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Chaleeee:
As much as the religion of the lady is important to you, keep it in mind that you are not dating the father. If her father's religion bothers you, explain to her and call it quits. Where the real danger lies is when you chop her thing and now run away.

A wise man once said..."What shall it profit a man to slap Usain Bolt and run away..."

Jazz is not a respecter of distance o

Abeg I don laff throwey my morning tea.

@op, if you chop am be prepared to marry am o. Na those pipu first invent spiritual GPS.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2014
nerodenero:
You are pained! Pele smiley
no am not.. I just wanted to let u know what u said did not make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.