Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! (2965 Views)

How She Lost Her Virginity To A Stranger At NYSC Camp / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Tearg1: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
After dating several women I noticed that every woman wants comfort and a trust and loving BF and some want a settled home.., and on the other hand, majority of young girls only want what they can get from the man and have not offer nothing in return. I once took a lady out to a restaurant, and she was trying to play smart on me, instead of asking my permission before making orders, she kept ordering what she's never eaten before at my expense and without consideration, the bill came close to nearly N100k. I had no problem with her ordering but her approach and bad mouth attitude just pushed me to the edge and I wished I never went out in the first place.

After paying the bills I just walked out while she was still dinning and whining, went to the car and waited patiently. Afterwards she came and found where I was and I dropped her home without saying a word.

Though she offered to kiss me but I refused it, because I felt no connection with her at all and I knew straight away she wasn't on my level.... to cut a long story short, I never phoned her after that day. I also blocked her number so she can never get through to me. She got a bit desperate ringing me from private and unknown numbers until I changed my sims... To what I heard, she regrets her actions by taking advantage of a courtesy, instead of using that opportunity to make an impression.

I guess your upbringing has alot to do with your character as a person..

How would you react if you were in my position Would you put up with such a girl despite her being pretty??

Also would you give her a second chance

3 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tearg1:
After dating several women I noticed that every woman wants comfort and a trust and loving BF and some want a settled home.., and on the other hand, majority of young girls only want what they can get from the man and have not offer nothing in return. I once took a lady out to a restaurant, and she was trying to play smart on me, instead of asking my permission before making orders, she kept ordering what she's never eaten before at my expense and without consideration, the bill came close to nearly N100k. I had no problem with her ordering but her approach and bad mouth attitude just pushed me to the edge and I wished I never went out in the first place.

After paying the bills I just walked out while she was still dinning and whining, went to the car and waited patiently. Afterwards she came and found where I was and I dropped her home without saying a word.

Though she offered to kiss me but I refused it, because I felt no connection with her at all and I knew straight away she wasn't on my level.... to cut a long story short, I never phoned her after that day. I also blocked her number so she can never get through to me. She got a bit desperate ringing me from private and unknown numbers until I changed my sims... To what I heard, she regrets her actions by taking advantage of a courtesy, instead of using that opportunity to make an impression.

How would you react if you were in my position Would you put up with such a girl despite her being pretty??

I think what you did was perfect .....

3 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
I would react xcatly d way u reacted,
Tearg1:

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by prewtyjulie(f): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
If u have left without paying, i wouldnt judge u, gosh! Where did u pick that long-throat
well, what u did was very matured and a very good lesson i hope she learnt something from it

2 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tearg1:

You did the right thing bro. And I admire your maturity cos I know I can't tolerate such... Even if I was earning 1Million per month... Fvck pretty face cos money is no respecter of looks!

3 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by jworos(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pretty greedy girl, n ppl will say warri girls r bad...

1 Like

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by major466(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
That would be the end.
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by goryorhal(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
You even try if na me I go just tell her say I won go make use of atm make she call her friend make she come join ...
Na there she go see me last .. Dem go watch plate reach next year ..
But @OP na Wetin she chop wey reach 100k ..
Abi Na live cow she order ni ? Just asking

4 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by jmoore(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
M
A
G
A
R
I
S
M

So you payed up to 100k just to teach her a lesson?
The girl just ate a plot of land.
She is looking for another maga.

3 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Goldenboy007(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
100k ke? Na whole cow she chop Loool!! And you changed SIM too? Your hypothesis is ok but your data is inconsistent !

2 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by 100Cents: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
She OPENED OFFICE on your head successfully and you are here claiming, I blocked her..

What edible stuffs can a lady order that will hit N100k ?

But 80-90% of Nigerian girls reason this way... See the ladys' pretentious comments up there. I laugh..

8 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
100k can be used for orphans upkeep...

2 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Nigga44: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Can you give us a list of the food/drink she took that wiped out almost 100k? I wan confam something
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by zeke100(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
make i book space 4 hear, 100k? @op tell me d truth, na nollywood story
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by lilmax(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nigga44:
Can you give us a list of the food/drink she took that wiped out almost 100k? I wan confam something
seconded
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Tymax(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Moral of the story:

Before you ask a babe out to dinner at an expensive restaurant, please assess her properly. Does she regard your opinion in matters like conduct, makeup and dressing? Is she pushy? Is she willing to differ to you in matters that border on your self-pride? Very crucial questions to avoid unpleasant dates.
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by ireneony(f): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
op if really you spend up to 100k without her appreciating you, then i will advice you to come to me tongue

1 Like

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
@op not that I don't believe you o, but 100k ? She be shepopotemous?.........

Or do mean to write10k ?

If i were you I would've paid ...but you behaved maturely and she forever respect you from that

but 100k?

Abeg which restaurant be that

1 Like

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by agrovick(m): 3:58am On Dec 23, 2014
100k? When I'm still looking for money to hold body. It is well
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by lyfe(m): 5:02am On Dec 23, 2014
I don't want to go name calling. If there's any modicum of truth in the above then poster is the problem not the girl. Even if you are Dangote's son, or you running scam, 100k is enough to buy a plot of land in Ikire and she swallowed it at one sitting.

1 Like

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by konkonbilo(m): 5:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Lwkd,100k for resturant?e b lik say na elephant she oda 4.
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by ipleddge: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Wetin she chop to reach 100k,she must be family with Gej that eat 1Billiom food a year
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by ipleddge: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
op if really you spend up to 100k without her appreciating you, then i will advice you to come to me tongue
Am really disliking you.sorry for that,I just like people to know how I feel about them

You really fall my hand on that canadaslaveboy thread
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2014
During my university days,went to visit a lady in her house,she said she was hungry,I gave her my #1000 to buy indomie,and to return my balance,which I told her specifically..

She went to buy 8 indomie pack,sardine,eggs,pepper,etc..

I was like where's my balance,she brought out #90,knowing fully well that am a student,and #90 won't take me home.

I laughed,instantly deleted her number there,and cut off relationship with her.

Some ladies don't have courtesy at all.

2 Likes

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by ideology(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Op, you just saved yourself a long life trouble.
God bless you for your maturity(paying the bills and dropping her off)

What do you mean by saying she should have made a good impression.

What if after the impression, and both of you probably settle down and she shows the real stuff she's made off??

It better she didn't impress you and deceived you to think she is ok
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Yomieluv:
During my university days,went to visit a lady in her house,she said she was hungry,I gave her my #1000 to buy indomie,and to return my balance,which I told her specifically..

She went to buy 8 indomie pack,sardine,eggs,pepper,etc..

I was like where's my balance,she brought out #90,knowing fully well that am a student,and #90 won't take me home.

I laughed,instantly deleted her number there,and cut off relationship with her.

Some ladies don't have courtesy at all.

Buahahahaha. I I laughed so hard, tears came out of my eyescheesy Question: Did you eat with her after she prepared the meal?
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2014
@Op I think you're a perfect gentleman. I would have paid the bill, walked out to my vehicle and drove off.

But @Op you shouldn't try to over-impress though. It must have been one of those fancy restaurants, for the bill to total almost 100k.

Girls and awoof sha.

1 Like

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2014
SupaSunny:

Buahahahaha. I I laughed so hard, tears came out of my eyescheesy Question: Did you eat with her after she prepared the meal?
eat ke,I was really angry,that #1000 was my last card..she didn't want to return any balance sef,I had to form vexation before she gave me #90.
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2014
What did you expect when most girls are like vultures, especially those in the city.

They are always looking for a guy to devour.

It is everywhere, even some of them commenting on this thread are like that.

1 Like

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by femidejulius(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2014
You spent nearly 100k on a girl on just dinner? If you're as rich as that you won't be able to simply change your sim. But then, let's assume it really happened.

Did you have an idea on how many bricks that amount can buy? Or how many bags of cement it can purchase? #spendresponsibly #notoexpensivegirls #thereareresponsiblegirls

1 Like

Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by Sanguine(f): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2014
That was actually a typo error. The Op meant to type '10k' and not '100k'...
Re: She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! by jworos(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2014
SupaSunny:

hahahahaaaa,funny question...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Get Her Pregnant / 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume / 20 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don’t Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.