Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion (22203 Views)

Breaking: ‘nigeria's Opposition Sponsoring Boko Haram’ - Stephen Davies / Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:
Ihejirika is a clown. If he is clean he should go to Australia and file his lawsuit there.

I suppose that is out of the question because of fear of the Hague.
Is it not better you keep silent? I believe you didn't read through.

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Neyoalao(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
God dey

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Arysexy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
My able General, also include arewa gworo chewing elders in ur suit for defamation.

Useless apc arranged propaganda to tarnish ur image. Some He goats where even saying He was revenging biafra war. imagine the kind of country We are roped into.

It shall never be well with lugard

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by bynat(f): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmmm, dnt knw much abt Ihejirika sha.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Frankenstein: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guidette:
[s]PLEASE SHARE: The 5 Biggest lies President Goodluck Jonathan has told Nigerians.
https://www.nairaland.com/2053010/5-biggest-lies-president-goodluck

1. "..If I'm voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can't improve on power within this period, it then means I CANNOT DO ANYTHING EVEN IF I AM THERE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS" - Goodluck Jonathan, Vanguard newspaper, 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12339017

3. “The excesses of Boko Haram must stop. That is the decision of this present government now. It must stop, whatever it will cost the government, it must stop. The military intervention in the affected states is going on well. There is no human rights abuse and there is no collateral damage with regards to security of individuals. I am optimistic that with the level of success already being recorded, the emergency rule in the affected states may not last up to the six months stipulated by the Constitution,” Goodluck Jonathan, 2013
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-must-be-defeated-at-all-costs-jonathan/

4. "I believe that the kidnap of these girls will be the beginning of the end of terror in Nigeria. We will surely bring their daughters back." President Goodluck Jonathan on Chibok girls May 2014
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27328003

5. “Over 70 percent of what are called corruption, even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies is not corruption, but common stealing. Corruption is perception, not reality,” the President said during his 7th Presidential Media Chat
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160156-corruption-charges-ministers-politically-motivated-says-jonathan.html#sthash.aGWFtVXb.dpbs[/s]

Dim Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, who returned from 13 years exile, just a little over a year then, was as well locked up in Kirikiri Prison by Buhari. Up till today we were not told what his offence was. Busari Adelakun died of ulcer because Buhari refused him to be taken out of prison for medical attention. The then Gov. of Ogun State, Bisi Onabanjo suffered similar fate which we were told led to his untimely death.

Buhari stopped the Lagos metro rail even when the military Administrator for Lagos State, alerted him that on the clause in the contract ($60 million metro rail project) agreement that would yoke the state into debt, if the contract was cancelled unilaterally. He replied: “Mudashiru, I don't care”. Although the fund for the execution of the project which would have given Lagosians an intra-city light train transport system would not have come from Buhari's Supreme Military Council, Buhari, cancelled this project of the state government, with ethnicity on his mind.

10 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Achillesgene(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:
Ihejirika is a clown. If he is clean he should go to Australia and file his lawsuit there.

........I thought he was accused of killing bokos, why the sudden accusation of sponsoring the murderers?

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by bonechamberlain(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

didn't u see where it was stated that special procedure for such a case as a result of the both countries being in the useless Commonwealth.. fear of Hague my foot, he has not yet been summoned to the hague

8 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmm! This case is gonna be an interesting one.
I just dey observe...

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
looking for free money

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Opiosko: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gud muv

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by okiezman(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guidette:
PLEASE SHARE: The 5 Biggest lies President Goodluck Jonathan has told Nigerians.
https://www.nairaland.com/2053010/5-biggest-lies-president-goodluck

1. "..If I'm voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can't improve on power within this period, it then means I CANNOT DO ANYTHING EVEN IF I AM THERE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS" - Goodluck Jonathan, Vanguard newspaper, 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12339017

3. “The excesses of Boko Haram must stop. That is the decision of this present government now. It must stop, whatever it will cost the government, it must stop. The military intervention in the affected states is going on well. There is no human rights abuse and there is no collateral damage with regards to security of individuals. I am optimistic that with the level of success already being recorded, the emergency rule in the affected states may not last up to the six months stipulated by the Constitution,” Goodluck Jonathan, 2013
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-must-be-defeated-at-all-costs-jonathan/

4. "I believe that the kidnap of these girls will be the beginning of the end of terror in Nigeria. We will surely bring their daughters back." President Goodluck Jonathan on Chibok girls May 2014
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27328003

5. “Over 70 percent of what are called corruption, even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies is not corruption, but common stealing. Corruption is perception, not reality,” the President said during his 7th Presidential Media Chat
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160156-corruption-charges-ministers-politically-motivated-says-jonathan.html#sthash.aGWFtVXb.dpbs

Before you become foolish and a scallywag let me ask you this question.... have you lied before?

8 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Adminisher: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Collynzo22:
My able, no nonsense and action general, pursue this case to the end!
I dey your back

like hunchback.

This is very very dangerous for Ihejirika. If he is confident he has no skeletons in cupboard no evidence of corruption that can be brought up in court and used as evidence to defend Davies's accusations then all well and good. However, any thing to the contrary in terms of hidden billions or hundreds of millions will be dragged out and used to tarnish him. Once you create enough doubt from the financial standpoint then the case can be thrown out and his political career dies stillbirth.The FG will also be surely embarrassed by facts dragged out in this case.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Arysexy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
olatunji21:
looking for free money

Ewu, ihejirika's retirement benefits will feed ur generation and grand generation. He has to clear his name n reputation.

7 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by anytexy: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chai! too much cash. Hmmmmm
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
ok now,Naija don turn play ground........who will bear d torch?
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by GANJAFARMER: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

You keep displaying this your cow rearing mentality with an absolute bravado.

Was the accusation based on an invent that happened in the territories of Australia? undecided

Go back to your nomadic lifestyle and leave a secular civilized society alone,Can't you see that you're better off with your cows? undecided

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nnaa any day you see that Australian pls alert me, he's a fraud

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Arysexy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Achillesgene:
........I thought he was accused of killing bokos, why the sudden accusation of sponsoring the murderers?

Some people have fowl brain, imagine sponsor of book haram dealing with people He sponsor mercilessly to d extent that northern elders cried out against his brute force on the animals.

Some people really amaze me.

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by tron23(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sometimes in life, we need to analyse statements made in the media critically, I believe that most of us on this forum are either graduates or undergraduates. The University is where one goes to develope the ability to think, analyse and process information.
Now to the matter at hand,somone goes to the media to make allegations about a chief of defence staff.
1) if ihejirika is a BH sponsor why would they offer up that info, wouldn't it make sense for them to hide it inorder to maintain their so called revenue stream, and also the access they have to the military?
2) if I have never seen a case where allegations are made without being substantiated.
3) I put it yo you all the Boko haram and Stephen davies are serial liars who have no credibility.
4) I believe that those statements were made to tarnish the image of the COD staff, as he was their chief tormentor.
5) ihejirika wasted time, he should have sued Stephen davies a long time ago.

Ciao

10 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
grayht:
Ihejerika suing Davies in Abuja when he should have gone to Australia to sue the arse of the guy for maximum effect. He is not because he will be disgraced and outrageously humiliated. Davies will not be in Abuja to defend himself and the case will be allocated to a friendly judge already settled with maximum egunje. Mr Boko haram sponsor Ihejerika , sue Davies in Australia , where he made those statements , don't hide here in Abuja and expect us to believe you trying to clear your already battered useless reputation . By the way, why did it take you this long to institute this litigation ?

YOU ARE noT VERY SMART..

The said libel crime was committed in Nigeria.
It broke the tenets of nigerian constitution and the only way he can get mr holt is from a nigerian court.

7 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by nduchucks: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
bonechamberlain:
didn't u see where it was stated that special procedure for such a case as a result of the both countries being in the useless Commonwealth.. fear of Hague my foot, he has not yet been summoned to the hague

Oga, learn how to read and comprehend. The Commonwealth procedures for service will not be necessary if the lawsuit is filed in Australia. Ihejirika's lawyers will simply follow local servicing procedures. Olodo
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by major466(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
This guy is smart. He waited till DSS concluded investigations before doing the need full. Good one from Ihejirika.
This will serve as a deterrent to mischievous individuals who smare the image and reputation of people with frivolous allegations without concrete evidence.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by nduchucks: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
You keep displaying this your cow rearing mentality with an absolute bravado.

Was the accusation based on an invent that happened in the territories of Australia? undecided

Go back to your nomadic lifestyle and leave a secular civilized society alone,Can't you see that you're better off with your cows? undecided
Your post shows a very shallow understanding of the law. I don't have time to educate you.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by IDEApro(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
He should sue alongside Buhari, El-Rufai and Ciroma. They're certainly conspirators.

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by lionduke(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by slyjama1: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by brown3: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
grayht:
Ihejerika suing Davies in Abuja when he should have gone to Australia to sue the arse of the guy for maximum effect. He is not because he will be disgraced and outrageously humiliated. Davies will not be in Abuja to defend himself and the case will be allocated to a friendly judge already settled with maximum egunje. Mr Boko haram sponsor Ihejerika , sue Davies in Australia , where he made those statements , don't hide here in Abuja and expect us to believe you trying to clear your already battered useless reputation . By the way, why did it take you this long to institute this litigation ?
amala head and gambari slave.

9 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by GANJAFARMER: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

Your post shows a very shallow understanding of the law. I don't have time to educate you.
I would rather be educated by your herd of cattle than you the owner - Last time I checked your herd of cattle is more intelligent than you...deal with it tongue

13 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
I thought Stephen Davies challenged him to sue him in Australia?
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Collynzo22: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
koboko69:
After how many months? U think u have cleared the ground first? No wonder sss brought some hungry looking petty traders and showed us first. Desperate damage control may back fire....if i were this clown, i will let sleeping dogs sleep grin

U as a former army boss no the rules.. if u buy it, you serve it
Fool, do you know what it takes to prepare a suit against someone living abroad?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Surulere Mall Gutted By Fire (photo) / President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech / Nigerian Refugees Being Fed In Buckets And Trays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.