Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion (22200 Views)

Breaking: ‘nigeria's Opposition Sponsoring Boko Haram’ - Stephen Davies / Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
ROYALD:

IIDIOT YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT RULE OF LAW GO BACK TO SCHOOL
really? grin
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2014
thunder74:

[s]If I were you sir, I will talk less or little about procedures I know little or nothing about. Thought you read where it was said that the Ministry of Foreing Affairs has been contacted to get the processes served on him because of the bilateral common wealth relationship between Nigeria and Australia? Any order or judgement obtained against him in Nigeria in default if he chooses not to defend himself will be filed in Australia court and be enforced as if it was given by an Australian court. More so, the act was committed on Nigeria soil. (Pls send your address where I can forward my bills for this early morning unsolicited advise[/s]
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Billygee2u:

[s]just because you know fully well that you cannot achieve half of what Ihejirika have
achieved in life, you are insulting him?[/s]
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2014
poseidon12:

[s]Hey Mr, if I were you I would be very careful. You are here calling the able General a Boko Haram sponsor. You are risking a lawsuit. You better have your proof or a deep pocket. One might be tempted to forward this thread to the General's legal team.[/s] Really?
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by amadice(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2014
nduchucks:
Ihejirika is a clown. If he is clean he should go to Australia and file his lawsuit there.

I suppose that is out of the question because of fear of the Hague.
...is ihejirika an Australian?.. the accusations levelled against him was it done in Australia?.. Ur the clown here...Ur papa dere
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by successking: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2014
nduchucks:
Ihejirika is a clown. If he is clean he should go to Australia and file his lawsuit there.

You lack reasoning so not by force to comment.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Aegon(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
I thought I was the only one that saw his cow dung of a brain mentality. grin

His ignorance is second to non.

In fact, ignorant people will protest against him for being more ignorant than they are. grin
Choi
You're wicked oh
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Aegon(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2014
nduchucks:

Go and learn the difference between a criminal law and civil law. Olodo

And you have learnt this difference already abi?
You are more aware of the Commonwealth legal process than those SANs abi?
Can't you see that you're defending your ignorance with more ignorance?
Can't you see you're better off rearing cows?
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Aegon(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Legit:
Certainly not Nigerian one that nobody in the world respect, except nigerians beating their chest with their yeye SAN. They can even win Bakasi, little Cameron beat them. Anywhere but Nigerian Legal or Medical education.
So you were trained abroad in law yet you type English like this? How did you pass your exams when you compose this badly? Methinks you're a self evident fraud. Please go to school and while at it learn composition skills. It helps.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by BlackSEER(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2014
olatunji21:
looking for free money

Which free money?
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by BlackSEER(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I thought Stephen Davies challenged him to sue him in Australia?

why should he sue him in Australia when the supposedly crimes he committed were done in Nigeria.If you commit crime in Australia,you will be sue there not in Nigeria
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by BlackSEER(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote
author=abdulazee1 post=29115234]Why is the suit late, I guess he wass
waiting for merylin oga to clear them first, hope he is sure of what he
is about to do.[/quote]

You have coconut brain
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by nagoma(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Ihejirika
Modu Sheriff
Oristejafor
GEJ
Abubakar Shekau

Are the chieftain of Boko Haram.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by nagoma(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Tinyemeka:

At the risk of being incorrect, I would refrain from calling you illiterate but rather assume that you are ignorant.

[quote author=Tinyemeka post=29123773]

Sorry Sir, you appear to be the one who is ignorant, gullible and and clearly a novice. Do you really expect me to believe Marilyn Ogar who is serial liar and a high ranking Security Officer who doubles as a political Party mouth piece? Please go and read more about Marilyn Ogar's mischievous utterances and come back to me.
Meanwhile the stupendous wealth acquired by Ihejirika during his few years as COAS is well documented , and it's blood money acquired by sacrificing Nigerian Soldiers and transferring weapons to Boko Haram. Reverend Davies will spill the beans and I hope this guy ihejirika, when found guilty, is punished accordingly.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Ojiofor: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
I thought the likes of Nduchuks will be happy to see davis in court with evidence in hand to finish ihejirika finally.Anyway nice be move by the General.mr davis now have an opportunity to finish what he started.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Collynzo22: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
ItsMeAboki:

No mind them, they are too emotional to notice the key words: Multimedia broadcast to AriseTv, which was aired in Nigeria, particularly Abuja; to me that inferred the statement was made in Australia not in Nigeria.

More importantly, if Ihejirika wants to be taken seriously he should also have joined the American Government in the suit, who through its Ambassador wanted him probed for embezzlement of billions of naira it alleged he diverted from military funds meant to fight Boko Haram.

Ihejirika who arguably one of the wealthiest retired Generals allegedly pocketed billions of naira meant for the Army.
According to our source, the US Ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle raised the issue when he met recently with President Goodluck Jonathan in Abuja. Ambassador Entwisle at the meeting at the Presidential Villa, said the U.S is particularly concerned about the sudden riches of Ihejirika........
The US Ambassador told Jonathan that the Americans who were in Nigeria to assist in the fight against insurgents were shocked to find out that what was on ground did not match the billions allocated under Ihejirika’s watch.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/us-wants-ihejirika%E2%80%99s-sudden-%E2%80%98billions%E2%80%99-probed#.VCAFpfZ0-v8.facebook
Mumu, we are talking about a case where a known man boldly and repeatedly mentioned Ihejirika as a boko haram sponsor, you are asking why he didn't sue a faceless blog for gossip. Didn't you read where they wrote ''according to our source'' there? What will be Ihejirika's proof that the American ambassador actually made such an allegation?
If you want him to sue the American government, then you should get them to come out and openly accuse him of embezzling money instead of formulating fake stories.
Foolish Aböki.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Book haram General. Book haram grew under your watch as coas, and want us to believe you didn't have a hand in it. You are either a biscuit general or you sponsored them!!!

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by bonechamberlain(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
nduchucks:

Oga, learn how to read and comprehend. The Commonwealth procedures for service will not be necessary if the lawsuit is filed in Australia. Ihejirika's lawyers will simply follow local servicing procedures. Olodo
I think u should learn to be civilised, learn to make corrections without using derogatory words.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by shady26(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
grayht:
Ihejerika suing Davies in Abuja when he should have gone to Australia to sue the arse of the guy for maximum effect. He is not because he will be disgraced and outrageously humiliated. Davies will not be in Abuja to defend himself and the case will be allocated to a friendly judge already settled with maximum egunje. Mr Boko haram sponsor Ihejerika , sue Davies in Australia , where he made those statements , don't hide here in Abuja and expect us to believe you trying to clear your already battered useless reputation . By the way, why did it take you this long to institute this litigation ?
one would wonder the reason for this hate and venom pouring out from you lots on a man who everybody in their right minds knows almost put to a stop the menace called bokoharam. its either you are blinded by tribalism or you are yourself part of bokoharam. this sums up the reason why the country is not moving forward and maybe headed for an imminent break up.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by KLand(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
nduchucks:

Why should he go to Australia?
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2014
good one by the able general
he should go all the way to the logical end.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2014
nduchucks:

so you think the Nigerian legal luminaries, SANs and professors of law would involve themselves in a
case that has no legal standing.
they are not illiterates like you.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by SamIkenna: 1:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Legit:
Ihejirika should have sue for slander not libel, since the focus is on the broadcasting. The "lawyers" shld've known better, but they are probably nigerian trained, nobody in the world recognised the so called SAN or nigerian legal education. This Ibo bigot, that only promote his Ibo brothers in the army, just want money or try to make u think he is not culpable. I do not know the details, but he should have go to Australia to ask for relief. While jurisdiction make have long harm, but safe us the headache, go to Australia to file your case.

The post above is a typical example of what happens when students spend all week on facebook and Yahoo Entertainment News listening to Kanye West and checking out Kim Kardashian. They spend 4 years, 4 'facebook' years to be precise, in worthless high institutions after which they use their poor 'papa and mama' subsidized bandwidth to discuss legal technicalities here on NL. I'm wondering how folks actually discuss complex legal issues but can't correctly string two words together.

It's not like fellas were discussing ebola virus - I mean, if NLers were discussing a life or death situation perhaps we could look at the unfolding catastrophe and excuse the epic gibberish above based on the need to be heard.

I believe I'm not the only one who got stuck trying to understand what the writer was conveying.
Please folks, no one said all posts on NL must be in English. If you can't put your opinion across in English please do so in pidgin or in any of our beautiful Nigerian languages. But if you believe writing in English is non-negotiable then at the very least go to school and, for the most part, lay off facebook until you're done.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by nduchucks: 1:32am On Dec 24, 2014
I knew SamIkenna will show up soon enough. Abeg someone should tell him to focus on issues rather than personalities of NLers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by SamIkenna: 1:38am On Dec 24, 2014
nduchucks:

With people like you I'm now certain that Arewa will never get it together.

Talk of chasing elusive mice while the roof is smoking.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by SamIkenna: 1:42am On Dec 24, 2014
nduchucks:
I knew SamIkenna will show up soon enough. Abeg someone should tell him to focus on issues rather than personalities of NLers. cheesy

Lol! Your nemesis is here, right? Nope! I have no time to spend on this Ihejirika issue. The general is doing his thing so let jokers have their field-day.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Change2015(m): 2:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Abeg former government employees are quarrelling and I should care? This government is a mess.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Change2015(m): 2:17am On Dec 24, 2014
SamIkenna:

The post above is a typical example of what happens when students spend all week on facebook and Yahoo Entertainment News listening to Kanye West and checking out Kim Kardashian. They spend 4 years, 4 'facebook' years to be precise, in worthless high institutions after which they use their poor 'papa and mama' subsidized bandwidth to discuss legal technicalities here on NL. I'm wondering how folks actually discuss complex legal issues but can't correctly string two words together.

It's not like fellas were discussing ebola virus - I mean, if NLers were discussing a life or death situation perhaps we could look at the unfolding catastrophe and excuse the epic gibberish above based on the need to be heard.

I believe I'm not the only one who got stuck trying to understand what the writer was conveying.
Please folks, no one said all posts on NL must be in English. If you can't put your opinion across in English please do so in pidgin or in any of our beautiful Nigerian languages. But if you believe writing in English is non-negotiable then at the very least go to school and, for the most part, lay off facebook until you're done.

Ouch! Lolz. Or as my beloved neighbours would say houch! I almost used Google translate o...
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Collynzo22:

Mumu, we are talking about a case where a known man boldly and repeatedly mentioned Ihejirika as a boko haram sponsor, you are asking why he didn't sue a faceless blog for gossip. Didn't you read where they wrote ''according to our source'' there? What will be Ihejirika's proof that the American ambassador actually made such an allegation?
If you want him to sue the American government, then you should get them to come out and openly accuse him of embezzling money instead of formulating fake stories.
Foolish Aböki.

Why do you flath3ads always seem to have problem with objectivity along side comprehension?
Since when did the Daily Times become a faceless blog?
Since when does a blog, faceless or otherwise become immune from prosecution?
Wasn't the American Ambassador, clearly named and the allegation accredited to him by the newspaper; why then hasn't the Ambassador or the Embassy denied the story, if it wasn't true?
Silly troglodyte, too quick to condemn before reasoning.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by wasuka14(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2014
I think Mr Davies stated in d interview then dt, d army man or any one of dem can challenge him to court in Australlia. He said dt He has all d evidence. Then, if d army man is clean, let hin go ahead naa!!!
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
shady26:
[s]one would wonder the reason for this hate and venom pouring out from you lots on a man who everybody in their right minds knows almost put to a stop the menace called bokoharam. its either you are blinded by tribalism or you are yourself part of bokoharam. this sums up the reason why the country is not moving forward and maybe headed for an imminent break up.[/s]
Tell me more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.