Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion (22209 Views)

Breaking: ‘nigeria's Opposition Sponsoring Boko Haram’ - Stephen Davies / Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by meforyou1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Buhari, atiku and El rufai are the 3 major and main sponsors of boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by mazzi: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
grayht:
Ihejerika suing Davies in Abuja when he should have gone to Australia to sue the arse of the guy for maximum effect. He is not because he will be disgraced and outrageously humiliated. Davies will not be in Abuja to defend himself and the case will be allocated to a friendly judge already settled with maximum egunje. Mr Boko haram sponsor Ihejerika , sue Davies in Australia , where he made those statements , don't hide here in Abuja and expect us to believe you trying to clear your already battered useless reputation . By the way, why did it take you this long to institute this litigation ?
is tha all u ave in ur stuppid brain?ride on sir,we are with u.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by mazzi: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
abdulazee1:
Why is the suit late, I guess he wass waiting for merylin oga to clear them first, hope he is sure of what he is about to do.
u think the general behaves like ur undeplomic brotherz.

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by balladin: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

The only crime committed was by Ihejirika.

You people need to stop disgrace yourselves by continuing to imply that this is a criminal case. SMH
You won't go and hide abi? Bring your facts if you have any to substantiate your claims. Else get the hell outta here.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by koboko69: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Collynzo22:

Fool, do you know what it takes to prepare a suit against someone living abroad?

What does it take undecided angry
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by win1234: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote
author=abdulazee1 post=29115234]Why is the suit late, I guess he wass
waiting for merylin oga to clear them first, hope he is sure of what he
is about to do.[/quote]
is better be late than never, he has to prepare his case to flaw u guys & ur borrowed negotiator.

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by roiseadas(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
[b][/b]By the way, why did it take you this long to institute this litigation ?

I wonder o
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by win1234: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mr. Davies the table is set come & present ur case, my general has finish his home work lets go there...

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:
Ihejirika is a clown. If he is clean he should go to Australia and file his lawsuit there.

I suppose that is out of the question because of fear of the Hague.

Grade 1 teacher talking

Didn't you read where it said Nigeria and Australia are common wealth nations.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Collynzo22: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adminisher:

Wrong move to sue. I dont think his back is covered and it is going to drag national security issues into the open. I predict a pressure from FG on him to withdraw. If Modu Sheriff sues as well we are screwed.
So you prefer him to fold his hands and allow his name to remain in the mud?
The man has taken his time to prepare his case, I am sure he has nothing to hide.
You are not the one whose reputation has been damaged, so allow him to fight his fight.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by oweman: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
That's the best thing to do....That Davies guy must be a clown for defaming the best chief of Army staff in recent times, How can Ihejirika a Christian and an Igbo, sponsor boko haram to kill his own people.... He was dealing a heavy blow to them prior to the time he was sacked.
But isn't 100 Billion too much

So Ihejirika is now a brave soldier? I once came across an article that he is of the engineering corps buying fake motor parts for the army .
Jonathan gave him that post not because of competence but just as a payoff for the ibo vote in 2011 .
And talking of 100 nillion he part took in the looting under jonathan he is hoping if his case went through he will make more to import fake spare parts and electric fittings for sale to the public .
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Edusouls(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
ihejirika, the type of kabals oga jona dey front for nigeria, he syphoned billions of funds meant for buying weapons for military, and deliberately resigned, all calls to prosecute him fell on deaf ears..now they sentenced 54 military personnel to death, cos they refused to fight with bare hands, when the chiefs have embezzled the money meant to buy weapons and equip them, now this junior officers suffer and have to pay with their lives..see the kind of injustice we see in this administration..
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by win1234: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
where are those who called Ihejirika bh sponsor, it is time to prove ur case alongside ur chief negotiator. Femi falana can help them pls.

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bennyberry:
oga go sleep.we igbos are the cos of our predicament.unity and community life has always bn our problems.no wonder we neva had a centralized govt even at the pre-colonial era so until we learn to love ourselves and live in unity,nothing will change.like my signature state-
'nobody is defeated until he starts blaming somebody else'..
Dude did u say 'we Igbos'?.... Hia, to be Igbo don cheap well well for internet o, chai! Young man stop parading urself as someone that u are not abeg!!

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Collynzo22: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
They think Ihejirika is their fake SAN Fashola and his quack attorney Yemi Osinbajo who files suits all the time only to withdraw them later.
This man has obviously taken his time to explore the options of suing the man who is based in Australia and has prepared his case carefully.
www.channelstv.com/2013/07/17/governors-forum-crisis-fashola-withdraws-suit-against-jang/

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by BabaO2: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
It can't fly, every nation knows Nigeria under Jonathan is corrupt and is not even impossible that ihejirka is fronting for Jonathan
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by nduchucks: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Grade 1 teacher talking

Didn't you read where it said Nigeria and Australia are common wealth nations.

To be honest, I am disappointed that even you, do not know what service means as regards lawsuits. The reference to common wealth was specific to service.

As I stated before,the Commonwealth procedures for service will not be necessary if the lawsuit is filed in Australia. Ihejirika's lawyers will simply follow local servicing procedures.

SMH
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Bennyberry(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
SimaDida:
Dude did u say 'we Igbos'?.... Hia, to be Igbo don cheap well well for internet o, chai! Young man stop parading urself as someone that u are not abeg!!
be cos i said the truth u find it weird..am an igbo with a sense .so i am nt sentimental with the truth..#take the bitter pill
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by sorom4: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
virtual7:
ok if you like sue for 99999999bn naira.
all we want is
B: bring
U: Us
H: Happiness
A: And
R: Restore
I: Integrity

B: Bring
H: Hatred
I: Islam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by eaglechild: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
oweman:
That's the best thing to do....That Davies guy must be a clown for defaming the best chief of Army staff in recent times, How can Ihejirika a Christian and an Igbo, sponsor boko haram to kill his own people.... He was dealing a heavy blow to them prior to the time he was sacked.
But isn't 100 Billion too much

So Ihejirika is now a brave soldier? I once came across an article that he is of the engineering corps buying fake motor parts for the army .
Jonathan gave him that post not because of competence but just as a payoff for the ibo vote in 2011 .
And talking of 100 nillion he part took in the looting under jonathan he is hoping if his case went through he will make more to import fake spare parts and electric fittings for sale to the public .

Disjointed garbage.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
the General is doin the right thing but in the wrong way..... He will never get 100billion.... hmmm someone is eying the seat of Dangote but doesnt want to sell sugar and Cement.... Dey there de wait for 100billion.... U go dry.... Atleast reduce the money to somthing reasonable....
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by eaglechild: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
sorom4:

B: Bring
H: Hatred
I: Islam
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by win1234: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote

author=Bennyberry post=29116749] be cos i said the truth u find it
weird..am an igbo with a sense .so i am nt sentimental with the
truth..#take the bitter pill[/quote]

dear, i don't abuse ppl but if u r an Igbo man u will see that why
Ihejirika was roped is to get to the Igbos, & he is standing in
court on behalf of the whole Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by heroarams(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Medicine after death

I like to visit a positive website http:///VEUHzbUZiO
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by win1234: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
heroarams:
Medicine after death

I like to visit a positive website http:///VEUHzbUZiO

who died in ur house?

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by SeverusSnape(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
100Cents:

I am sure Stephen Davies doesn't have $1m or N200m, but he must be made to pay for his stu.pid.ity.

Nah only him waka come this time..
Hehehehehehehehehe... True talk brogrin
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by Trailblazer1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
oweman:

Keep hating the Igbos.
They will always be better than you, you can't fight it, its there destiny.
Igbos are too blessed to be cursed.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by chigoizie7(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:
Ihejirika is a clown. If he is clean he should go to Australia and file his lawsuit there.

i believed u never read between lines, as both commonwealth countries, there is a procedure, maybe u don't know about jurisdiction or u tot dis is a local case? its international and should be sued from here, he made the allegations while he was here in Nigeria, so why take the case to Australia? this is how we let ourselves down unnecessarily.
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by ROYALD(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
grayht:
Ihejerika suing Davies in Abuja when he should have gone to Australia to sue the arse of the guy for maximum effect. He is not because he will be disgraced and outrageously humiliated. Davies will not be in Abuja to defend himself and the case will be allocated to a friendly judge already settled with maximum egunje. Mr Boko haram sponsor Ihejerika , sue Davies in Australia , where he made those statements , don't hide here in Abuja and expect us to believe you trying to clear your already battered useless reputation . By the way, why did it take you this long to institute this litigation ?

IIDIOT YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT RULE OF LAW GO BACK TO SCHOOL

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by obayaya(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

You dull I swear!!!

You expect a case about a Nigerian's alleged dealing in Nigeria against Nigerians to be heard in an Australian court? SMH

And What has the Hague got to do with this?

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by ROYALD(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
nduchucks:

You are fool have you been to court before,do you know about international jurisdiction,do you know law or rule of law?
do you know where Hague located ?
Re: General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion by NobleG1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
To even think this christian Igbo General who was responsible for killing most Boko Haram members, sponsored the same terror group he attacked severely, is insane! It's ridiculous! Boko Haram killings are worst today than when Ihenjirika was in control.

It's either Davis is a mental clinic patient or he was paid by muslim Boko Haram backers to destroy Ihenjirik's reputation as a revenge.

The same idiots accused Jonathan of sponsoring Boko Haram. The muslim BH backers are doing all these to shift attention from themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look / International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates / Revisiting Iyabo Obasanjo's Open Letter To Her Father (OBJ) In December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.