Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? (3443 Views)

Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Beennkumar(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
safarigirl:
ngwanu, they aren't nice tongue
I won't agree. tongue
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by safarigirl(f): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beennkumar:

I won't agree. tongue
you better agree angry
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by MhisIjay(f): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
D future will decide, I m sure that by then sweeter names will come into existence grin
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Beennkumar(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
safarigirl:
you better agree angry
Make me. tongue
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by ShirelleBaby: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
ideology:
I have a long list
Eg
1. Baby - ( my favorite)
2. Priceless
3. Queen
4. Lover
5. Ima means love
6. Mummy (if i wanna behave like a boy )
7. Uyai means beauty
8. Precious
9. my blessing
10. My dear
11. Sweetie
12. My heartbeat
13. My wife
14. Cherie Dulce
… etc grin grin

As I open my mouth any one that comes out receive. But With time, I'll settle for the one she prefers.

I love her so much, just the thought of her makes me speak in tongues.
Counting down to the day I'll meet her, Good bless that day, amen.

Sooo sweet

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by ideology(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Sooo sweet
grin grin

Thanks,… which would you prefer??
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by safarigirl(f): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beennkumar:

Make me. tongue
*brings out calabash and cowries* ayam coming
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Ilekeh(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baby daddy mi
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Sooo sweet

imagine ooo.....which one be your own

*spreads mat
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ilekeh:
Baby daddy mi

now here comes my kinda wife material...

*searches for engagement ring in pockets!
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Beennkumar(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
safarigirl:
*brings out calabash and cowries* ayam coming
grin grin grin

I'm waiting. tongue
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by ShirelleBaby: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
ideology:

grin grin

Thanks,… which would you prefer??

All is soo cool.

I like ur favourite too

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by ShirelleBaby: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vixo:

imagine ooo.....which one be your own

*spreads mat

Where did u land from?

Are u a she.male?

Better pack that ur torn mat and go
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by KingTom(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
My meatpie grin
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Dekatron(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
as to b say i be engine boy,math dey brain,so,i call her : dy. . . as to b weird boy i be,i 4 call her :MY LUCIFER(morning star). . finally,as a rich man,i call her: MRS ONIGBINDE or ADA.

MY MOOD THOUGH
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by ideology(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

All is soo cool.

I like ur favourite too
Kikikikikikiii, moi baby…

And what will you call your boo??
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by 100Cents: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Honey. Sweetheart. Chocolate. Baby. Mummy.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by CuteEmma(f): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
100Cents:
Honey. Sweetheart. Chocolate. Baby. Mummy.
Wha 'bout Mama/Papa Rita?
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by 100Cents: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
CuteEmma:
Wha 'bout Mama/Papa Rita?

No, me and my wife to be are very literate..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Really Brought Tears In2 My Eyes. Pls Warn The Olojukokoro Girls / Naija Girl Allows Her Boyfriend To Leak Her Naked Photos / Dear Nigerian Men, Kneeling Down To Propose To A Woman Is Unafrican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.