Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi (17590 Views)

Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If you are not funding APC then who is? GMB needs to tell us how he gets his campaign funds because he has just 1million in his account.
yayyyyyyyyy another PDP foolizh crusader. so is right for governors to fund GEJ 21 billion? and wrong for amechi to support his party. what is wrong with this country?
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by miqos02(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
good to hear from him

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Xano(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Demdem:

U guys are talking rubbish. What salaries is Amaechi owning? Can u prove this with verifiable facts other than what Okuigbe the bastard claimed?
Dude if you reside in the state, or know a state secondary school teacher and civic servant, you would have avoided the above rubbish quote.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by holajeedayy: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
1tin abt Nigeria is they can receive them self n I am Nt happy d way acp fail amechi after they turned him against his brother and he wz later bless with useless position any way that is how a betrayer should b treated though I like him so much on d aspect of state funz .....APC is fund of collecting share from state government that is y mimiko won election n diffited acn in on do state cz they ll bank on ur resources for survival to the extent DAT tinubu said ondo state does Nt wot a mega school which is a normal tin in even some develop country and developed country d Ppl of ondo state fail acn wt passion so acn is always banking on state resources n it killing rivers
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by kabshina(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
I can clearly see that you are senseless
Mogidi:
So why is he owing salaries if he did not spend half his state's allocation fighting for VP position?

After all the money he wasted he's rewarded with driving mallams around Abuja. He hasn't paid corpers since 2012 even though past Rivers state governors always pay corpers #10,000 extra.
Tinubu played him mugu now Buhari is making mumu of him.
Being campaign manager for Buhari means spending Rivers state budget on a Fulani extremist no-hoper, what a waste.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Demdem(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Xano:

Dude if you reside in the state, or know a state secondary school teacher and civic servant, you would have avoided the above rubbish quote.

I reside in Ph and this is no news.
What Amaechi stated is the gospel truth. Which civil servant told u that Amaechi is owning
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by ayindejimmy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
we need to know the amount because Gej's own was very transparent.
Which amount do you wanna know. People like you have been contributing to Buhari's campaign thru the First bank account. And the money generated from form sale is another means of generating money for campaign. I don't know what you sycophants want Amaechi to do now. You people claimed he's funding apc but you can't produce any proof.
Is Amaechi the richest person in APC?
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by tijehi(f): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
femmy2010:

I donated N3k to Buhari Campaign fund and I am certain millions of other Nigerians who believe in his Candidacy are equally donating their varying widow's power towards the manifestation of his presidency.

#TeamBuhari.

And u want to vote your ancestor in as ur president. Chei
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Terry68: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
I personally agree with Ameachi. He wasn't funding any APC whatsoever with state cash. "Na me dey give am money to use, out of the money wey him save during his NYSC"

Afterall, failure is another strength for success. EFCC dey wait for you
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by femmy2010(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
tijehi:

And u want to vote your ancestor in as ur president. Chei

My pleasant choice.

Thanks
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Xano(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Demdem:

I reside in Ph and this is no news.
What Amaechi stated is the gospel truth. Which civil servant told u that Amaechi is owning
Good you reside in PH. I did not say December salary. Ask around. You will hear for yourself.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Demdem(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Xano:

Good you reside in PH. I did not say December salary. Ask around. You will hear for yourself.

I have and it's in tandem with the interview Governor Amaechi gave to channels early today.
Where did u get ur own info from
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
just as mr jonathan nd his pdp governors do spend our money on their party. its 50/50 there's no big deal in it.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by gbaskipro: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
SuperModerator:

in a sane society, most of those that contributed to GEJ's campaign should have been persecuted for going against the constitution.
They should even be probed, where did they get the money from?
Lazy man...... They worked for their money they don't deserve any probe? I.e Tunde ayeni is a big business chap. Better work hard to earn cash no dey beef people
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by iliyande(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
SuperModerator:

in a sane society, most of those that contributed to GEJ's campaign should have been persecuted for going against the constitution.
They should even be probed, where did they get the money from?

Expecially jona jang and suswam
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by securi: 4:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Chai! Did l see 'never'?
This man can lie! God saves us from all these polithiefians both in APC and PDP.
We all need to pray for Leaders because these guys are far from it.
I'm so sorry that able bodied men will be arguing for and against even with the blantant lie from this man? I'm out of here, no time to waste reading what is clearly a white lie.
Demdem:

[b]

I Have Never Owed Salaries – Amaechi
BY CHANNELS TELEVISION . DEC 23, 2014

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by sunnyflakes(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2014
BlackSEER:
He is not funding Apc but he funded and still funding the election of Buhari thinking that The Vp slot will be given to him

Well he should be careful not to mortgage d future of his state out of share ambition.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by sunnyflakes(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2014
lacasa:

Leave those imbeciles, I personally know a lot of APC supporters that paid up to 100k individuually for Buhari's win and campaign.

I paid in 10k myself.

For instance; Now multiply 1k by say 1million suupporters onlyy. Hw much is that?.

#GMB/PYO2015

Change is Guaranteed

scan nd show us genuine teller of payment. otherwise all this " I paid 10k myself" will b a cover up of AMECHI'S purported financial rascality, with rivers state funds.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2014
For those who want to contribute to Buhari Campain. here is the account. First Bank account number: 2026724405. Account Name: BUHARI SUPPORT ORGANISATION
Minimum contribute is hundred naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Poses With His Wife & Children / Ondo Poll: APC Leaders Divided Over Tinubu’s Role / Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.