Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

"Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (46408 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by lalasticlala(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC Nigeria @APCNigeria 2d
"@APCUKingdom: JEGA needs all the help he can get ... #GMB15 pic.twitter.com/tIvRYrN0eO" #ThingsMustChange

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCNigeria/media/grid?idx=8

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes...APC always playing SANCTIMONIOUS.
Jega doesn't need your help, The FG is up to the task.
They are INDEPENDENT like their name says, So INEC doesn't need your help. Let them go and help Buhari rather.
The picture even looks funny, they're pushing themselves instead of pushing the Jega Van. grin

INSULTERS I'm waiting for you. cheesy

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by BasseyJ(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Okay
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by mdbissalla(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
yes dats true

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
He doesn't need all the help he can get, he already has all the help he needs to announce Bullhari's failure in Failbuhari angry

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by ArchEnemy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
What help does he need again?
He has postponed the election already.....
Ohkay, we need to support him in achieving a free and fair election devoid of rigging

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Prophessor(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
bbhk
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by cola: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
The strength of Jega is the unbridled and unconditional support of majority of Nigerians....

Nigerians are ready and willing to put to shame this tyrannical governemmt...

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
God knows the outcome of the elections, so why are we too anxious?. I'm very optimistic about the God's revamping agenda for Nigeria.
God Bless You.
God Bless Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by ObiOkpor(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC,PDP, top security chiefs need help not just Jega. Silly people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rilwayne001: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
[size=15pt] JonaTAN must go [/size]

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Prophessor(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
JonaTAN must go
make thunder fire dat your mouth

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Viktor1983(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
#Following
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rilwayne001: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:

Make trailer crush that hand you used in typing

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Prophessor(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yes...APC always playing SANCTIMONIOUS.
Jega doesn't need your help, The FG is up to the task.
They are INDEPENDENT like their name says, So INEC doesn't need your help. Let them go and help Buhari rather.

INSULTERS I'm waiting for you. cheesy
don't worry there will be no insulters I'm with you

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
don't worry there will be no insulters I'm with you

Thanks Boss!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Prophessor(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Make trailer crush that hand you used in typing
silence is the best answer to a #F...l undecided

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
INEC had the support of the Masses
The Journalists supported them
The International Power Houses too
Including the leading Parties.

All supported them to insist on the scheduled date. But Jega chose to bend to the PDP and the Presidency. Sai Buhari

47 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
JonaTAN must go

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rilwayne001: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
silence is the best answer to a #F...l undecided

Mumu!

Is that the way to display what you wrote above? common sense is'nt common

cretin angry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Prophessor(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mumu!

Is that the way to display what you wrote above? common sense is'nt common

cretin angry
I see you are one of Apc's paid thugs on nairaland

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by akashi01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
It's GMB vs GEJ

Likes for GMB and Shares for GEJ

studying statistical change in the people's vote

198 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rexsul: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
4 me i think ol Jonathan want is an additional six weeks to d little tym he has in aso rock b4 he land him self in Kirikiri prison....you hv been givn sir bt tnk God kirikir prison wil be under renovation soon wink...

sai Buhari....#March4Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

35 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rilwayne001: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
I see you are one of Apc's paid thugs on nairaland

Slowpoke!

And you are one of those Gej bootlickers on Nairaland.

Bros, you are a disgrace to common sense, you need serious beating to calibrate your dead brain

You should stop insulting the title "professor" with your senseless posts

51 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Skako(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
u want bokoharam to kill u Abi

5 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Prophessor(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Slowpoke!

And you are one of those Gej bootlickers on Nairaland.

Bros, you are a disgrace to common sense, you need serious beating to calibrate your dead brain

You should stop insulting the title "professor" with your senseless posts
let's get serious

The ratio decidendi for your barbarism is premised on your phalamboos kponkiosity

#quote me at your own peril

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rilwayne001: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
let's get serious

The ratio decidendi for your barbarism is premised on your phalamboos kponkiosity

#quote me at your own peril

See the language of a demented fellow, sincerrely you and your cohorts are all disgrace to common sense.

Bunch of neanderthals undecided

35 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Prophessor(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

See the language of a demented fellow, sincerrely you and your cohorts are all disgrace to common sense.

Bunch of neanderthals undecided
your grouchiness is taking it's toll on your medulla oblongata

oafs like you obviously are already decrepit because your congenials are perfidious and lackadaisical

you are at liberty to be discombobulated because your information quotient is deplorably dismal because of disability in your homeostasis

I am also not irascible but I stand for justice and truth

yes Bro its GEJ till 2019

I rest my case

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
GEJ planning to replace Jega since 1914 but the blood of Dogs & Baboons are loading....... grin

March4GMB!

21 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by lacasa: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
He is getting it

The people's voice is divine

Even pharaoh fought & oppressed the people n failed

Who is GEJ?

#March4Buhari
#Death to PDP
#Change!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rilwayne001: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Featherhead

Prophessor:
[s] your grouchiness is taking it's toll on your medulla oblongata oafs like you obviously are already decrepit because your congenials are perfidious and lackadaisical you are at liberty to be discombobulated because your information quotient is deplorably dismal because of disability in your homeostasis I am also not irascible but I stand for justice and truth yes Bro its GEJ till 2019 I rest my case [/s]

Stop using words tthat are incongurous to the conversation on this thread, are you that fo0lish to have copied your reply from someone else? You need medical attention.

38 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.