Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi (17594 Views)

Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Xano(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
cosajadi:

Is he the only one owing salary? Gov. Mimiko of Ondo(PDP Gov.) is also owing three months salary so don't be biase with your arguement.
It is wrong for Gov Mimiko to owe salaries of his state workers. It is also wrong for Gov Amaechi to owe salaries of his state workers for more months. With Rivers State huge FG allocation from the federation account and the huge loan which he recieved.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by DrPrickson: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
lol
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by femmy2010(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2014
lacasa:

Leave those imbeciles, I personally know a lot of APC supporters that paid up to 100k individuually for Buhari's win and campaign.

#GMB/PYO2015

Change is Guaranteed

Time would make them wiser too.

#TeamGMB

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by luvinhubby(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:
Does anyone know WHY this Association of Pretending Crooks, APC Donatus General (DG) would actually admit that he is their ATM

Rivers people have you seen works worth the over N3 trillion Rotimi Amaechi collected on your BEHALF from the federal government all these years shocked
Chisoooos !
3 trillion shocked
Spent on.what in 7yrs in Rivers state?
This man needs to be captured alive by Rivers people & castrated for for wasting their state money on APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by wiskolowiska: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Nmeri17:
***BREAKING***

Rotimi Amechi's PRO has released a shocking counter report that he is in fact APC's maga and that his former statement should be treated with utter disregarded shocked see full report [url=nairaland.com/nmeri17]here [/url]
Ahahahaha....jes seeing it nw!!!
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by SergeAlain: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2014
What is the import of all this?

Let try and break it down.

1. It is questionable how honest Buhari is if the processes that propel him to power are not above board (Am not even talking of the Emir of Gwandu incident involving suitcases of USD under his watch in the 80s).

2. Even in the event that Buhari is more honest than most other politicians (i actually believe he is), how can he actually fight corruption when he gets into power? How do you ignore the corrupt practices of the people who put you in power and punish other corrupt people --- e.g. Amaechi has already admitted to giving Wike N3.5b for a project which was never executed, yet he has instituted no probes on him, has not involved EFCC---- nothing --- this that not complicity in corruption?

3. The people funding this campaign, how will they recover their money?

IF YOU LIKE GMB---- Just say so!!!! Afterall you are entitled to your opinion!!!! BUT DONT DECEIVE YOUR SELF THAT IT IS BECAUSE HE CAN FIGHT CORRUPTION, B'COS HE CANT, his hands have been tied by virtue of the character of persons he is dining with.

Just my opinion!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by JEITO: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2014
You are right Mr rotimi. I'm the one funding APC, but you are the one supplying a great chunk of the money I use.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by perfectionist(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:
Does anyone know WHY this Association of Pretending Crooks, APC Donatus General (DG) would actually admit that he is their ATM

Rivers people have you seen works worth the over N3 trillion Rotimi Amaechi collected on your BEHALF from the federal government all these years shocked
I'm not holding brief for Governor Amaechi or the APC but it pisses me off whenever people say that states go to the Federal Government for monthly allocation. Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact is that BOTH the Federal Government and the state/local governments get their monthly allocations from the FEDERATION ACCOUNT which belongs to ALL the federating units. The Federation Account is NOT owned by the FG. It is not its private purse. Pls everyone should take note.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by SergeAlain: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2014
What is the import of all this?

Let me try and break it down.

1. It is questionable how honest Buhari is if the processes that propel him to power are not above board (Am not even talking of the Emir of Gwandu incident involving suitcases of USD under his watch in the 80s).

2. Even in the event that Buhari is more honest than most other politicians (i actually believe he is), how can he actually fight corruption when he gets into power? How do you ignore the corrupt practices of the people who put you in power and punish other corrupt people --- e.g. Amaechi has already admitted to giving Wike N3.5b for a project which was never executed, yet he has instituted no probes on him, has not involved EFCC---- nothing --- this that not complicity in corruption?

3. The people funding this campaign, how will they recover their money?

IF YOU LIKE GMB---- Just say so!!!! Afterall you are entitled to your opinion!!!! BUT DONT DECEIVE YOUR SELF THAT IT IS BECAUSE HE CAN FIGHT CORRUPTION, B'COS HE CANT, his hands have been tied by virtue of the character of persons he is dining with.

Just my opinion!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Locapito(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2014
TonYzeallY:
E no consine us..Jonathan til Buhari draw tattoo of Jesus on his Chest n use bible as penDant
A very Big Shame on you with all these spelling error.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Uduakpat(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2014
He will beg wen d time com

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Panter215: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
we need to know the amount because Gej's own was very transparent.
TRANSPARENT TO WHO
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by anonimi: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2014
luvinhubby:

Chisoooos !
3 trillion shocked
Spent on.what in 7yrs in Rivers state?
This man needs to be captured alive by Rivers people & castrated for for wasting their state money on APC.

Chai you wicked oh grin
You mean to chop his balls off like these ones

[img]http://evilcakes.files./2013/01/1.jpg[/img]

The man fit die and make it difficult for Rivers people to recover the rest of their stolen trillions oh shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by farem: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Mogidi:
So why is he owing salaries if he did not spend half his state's allocation fighting for VP position?

After all the money he wasted he's rewarded with driving mallams around Abuja. He hasn't paid corpers since 2012 even though past Rivers state governors always pay corpers #10,000 extra.
Tinubu played him mugu now Buhari is making mumu of him.
Being campaign manager for Buhari means spending Rivers state budget on a Fulani extremist no-hoper, what a waste.

Tell us, among your unfunding governors, who has/have paid December SALARY as at 23/12/2014. Even your miserable lawd & safiour ;jezus of Otuoke has NOT paid- you can disprove that!

The money in the treasury can only last us 3 months -Okonjo Iweala
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by dvee2: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2014
Ameachi is Funding APC while GEJ is funding PDP, QED.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Orikinla(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If you are not funding APC then who is? GMB needs to tell us how he gets his campaign funds because he has just 1million in his account.
Ask me again.
If all the supporters of GMB contribute just N1K each, he will have over N50billion before the presidential election.
GEJ himself said he will not stay beyond 2015.

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by mistabiola: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Mogidi:
So why is he owing salaries if he did not spend half his state's allocation fighting for VP position?

After all the money he wasted he's rewarded with driving mallams around Abuja. He hasn't paid corpers since 2012 even though past Rivers state governors always pay corpers #10,000 extra.
Being campaign manager for Buhari means spending Rivers state budget on a Fulani extremist no-hoper, what a waste.

Why is bayelsa Gov. still owing too
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Mogidi: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2014
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

Tell us, among your unfunding governors, who has/have paid December SALARY as at 23/12/2014. Even your miserable lawd & safiour ;jezus of Otuoke has NOT paid- you can disprove that!

There's difference between paying and owing, look up those words in the dictionary, you'd be amazed how silly you sound.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Mogidi: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Orikinla:

Ask me again.
If all the supporters of GMB contribute just N1K each, he will have over N50billion before the presidential election.
GEJ himself said he will not stay beyond 2015.

And Buhari said he won't contest again in 2011.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Mogidi: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2014
mistabiola:

Why is bayelsa Gov. still owing too

What of Osun state?
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by anonimi: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2014
perfectionist:

I'm not holding brief for Governor Amaechi or the APC but it pisses me off whenever people say that states go to the Federal Government for monthly allocation. Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact is that BOTH the Federal Government and the state/local governments get their monthly allocations from the FEDERATION ACCOUNT which belongs to all the federating units. The Federation Account is NOT owned by the FG. It is not its private purse. Pls everyone should take note.

You are very correct ...........to an extent.
The FG collects the royalties, excise duties, import duties, taxes from oil companies, importers etc on BEHALF of all the three tiers of government, not so?
Therefore the federal government being the CUSTODIAN shares the monthly allocation to the 36 states and 774 LGAs. Do you agree so far

Kindly note that there are NO federating units in Nigeria.
There is NONE as all the 36 states and 774 LGAs are the creation of military DICTATORS who carved out 19 states out of one region and 17 out of three regions shocked

Moreover NONE of the 36 states actually COLLECTS its own revenue that it in turn contributes to the federal purse as a federating body such that the federal AGENT can carry out assigned duties on behalf of the federating units with FOREIGN countries.
See the difference?

It is very important that we understand these basic elements of our citizenship and "SOCIAL CONTRACT" relationship to the "STATE" at its various levels, which the advent of colonialism and military COUPISTS destroyed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by mistabiola: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Mogidi:

What of Osun state?

Aregbesola yaff paid off but bayelsa Gov. is owing up to 6-7months salary

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Ikpewe: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
SuperModerator:

in a sane society, most of those that contributed to GEJ's campaign should have been persecuted for going against the constitution.
They should even be probed, where did they get the money from?
SORRY MAN YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM MALARIA
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by farem: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Mogidi:

There's difference between paying and owing, look up those words in the dictionary, you'd be amazed how silly you sound.

The only month in contention in Rivers is December 2014. I cant imagine ANY dictionary that will diiferentiate the words "owing" and "has not paid". I know many English words have been 're-labelled' by our HORRORable Phd 'holder' e.g 'stealing' is different from 'corruption'.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by airsaylongcon: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Mogidi:

they paid batch a 2012 from emohua lg last week. paid us from etche lg yesterday. they r paying just be patient
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by micolaj: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

Please, how do you advise people with this lies generating skull? Stop sleeping with PILLOWS, if you still love yourself. N3 trillion?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by T4kbaba(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote
author=Mogidi post=29125841]So why is he owing salaries if he did not
spend half his state's allocation fighting for VP position?

After all the money he wasted he's rewarded with driving mallams around
Abuja. He hasn't paid corpers since 2012 even though past Rivers state
governors always pay corpers #10,000 extra.
Being campaign manager for Buhari means spending Rivers state budget on a
Fulani extremist no-hoper, what a waste.[/quote]

Some people no get sense at all, if they said Ameach spent for Apc, have they forgot that Lagos is an Apc state which is richer than any state in Nigeria.Please do not just talk or write before you think!
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by OLADD: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If you are not funding APC then who is? GMB needs to tell us how he gets his campaign funds because he has just 1million in his account.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by anonimi: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2014
micolaj:
Please, how do you advise people with this lies generating skull? Stop sleeping with PILLOWS, if you still love yourself. N3 trillion?

The state's budget has been in the realm of N450 billion not so

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152862-ameachi-defies-rivers-crisis-presents-n485-billion-budget-2014.html

http://www..com/ng/states-and-lgda-specific-talks/25448-rivers-state-2013-budget-breakdown-n490-32bn.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/rivers-budgets-n427bn-for-2012/

In 7 years plus, adjusting for years when it was much lower than N450 billion, you should have N3 trillion as a rough cumulative figure.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by abdulnabdul: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Elements of PDP leave d man alone. If u ve facts nd figures den let's c dem.he's pursuing hs political ambition like every 1 else.stay focused Mr amaechi.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by bajosky: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2014
I HOPE APC IN GOOD FATE SHOULD UNDERSTAND DAT GEJ IN ADVANCE HAS JUST CELEBRATED HIS TRUIMPHANT VICTORY OF 2015 OVER AGED ASPIRANT OF APC DESPRATE FOR POWER VULTURES.
THIS TIME AROUND GMB WILL FAINT ON D OUTCOME .

GEJ IS TRANSFORMING NIGERIA.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Deapexboy(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2014
All of you shouting Amaechi fund APC,can any of proof it atleast wit evidence?

Now,those governors that go against d law by donating such huge amount to GEJ where did they get it from? Is It from there personal account?#if i hear#

those that said Amaechi is owing works in river state,When last did FG paid the state her allocation??

U guys should shot ur traps if u can't backup ur propagandas with proof

where is TAN getting there money from?

Of what ensense are they to nigeria?

What are there duties? Luting money to campaign 4 GEJ..

Mtcheeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget To Go Into Full Operation In Few Days – Osinbajo / Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.