Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi (17588 Views)

Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by airsaylongcon: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
you ve been scammed. Maga don pay

you just spoke my mind. sotay Buhari dey engage in Yahoo yahoo make e finance e campaign. that guy just gave N3k away shey dem go come tell am as dem take spend d money? say okay o guy ur N3k na e we use print ten posters for xyz LG. #teamGEJ joor
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by boujaye: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2014
SuperModerator:

in a sane society, most of those that contributed to GEJ's campaign should have been persecuted for going against the constitution.
They should even be probed, where did they get the money from?

you are a big fool! i thought you know politics. Fund raising was done in America for Obama's re-election, even some groups in Nigeria did a fund raising for OBAMA. If Dangote and the likes donate N20 billion naira, is it not a chicken fee, would you probe?
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by philips70(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Mogidi:
So why is he owing salaries if he did not spend half his state's allocation fighting for VP position?

After all the money he wasted he's rewarded with driving mallams around Abuja. He hasn't paid corpers since 2012 even though past Rivers state governors always pay corpers #10,000 extra.
Tinubu played him mugu now Buhari is making mumu of him.
Being campaign manager for Buhari means spending Rivers state budget on a Fulani extremist no-hoper, what a waste.

Majority of you chose to reason from the anus only because hatred has blocked your brains. Many PDP states like Benue and the rest have been owing workers for months. Does this also mean they are funding PDP? Where is Ahmadu Ali going to get funds to fund your master's campaign because we all know our stolen monies returned in that dinner will end up in Peche's fat accounts?
You guys cooked up a 18bn Naira to seek for VP as if it's 18 Naira. PDP own all instrument of state harassments including the CBN, EFCC, police etc so they should stop whining and do the needful by tracing funds movement recently by the Rivers state government and it shouldn't take a day to get their destination if any was moved. As usual you guys take Nigerians docility for stupidity but that time is gradually winding up.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by donmalcolm21(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2014
airsaylongcon:

you just spoke my mind. sotay Buhari dey engage in Yahoo yahoo make e finance e campaign. that guy just gave N3k away shey dem go come tell am as dem take spend d money? say okay o guy ur N3k na e we use print ten posters for xyz LG. #teamGEJ joor
. Lol #Gej till 2019
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by SuperModerator: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2014
boujaye:

you are a big fool! i thought you know politics. Fund raising was done in America for Obama's re-election, even some groups in Nigeria did a fund raising for OBAMA. If Dangote and the likes donate N20 billion naira, is it not a chicken fee, would you probe?
ignoramus, stop the insult.
is America's constitution same as ours?

Section 91 (1) of the Electoral Act provides that the
maximum election expenses to be incurred by
candidate at a Presidential election shall be N1,
It goes without saying that the donation of the sum
of N21.27 Billion by various individuals, groups of
individuals and companies at the PDP Presidential
Fund Raising Dinner organised to raise campaign
funds for the campaign of President Jonathan is an
illegality because it clearly violates Section 91 (2)
of the Electoral Act.
Conversely, Section 91 (9) of the Electoral Act
stipulates that an individual or other entity shall not
donate more than N1, 000,000.00 to any candidate.
It is as clear as the crystal that all those
individuals, groups of individuals and companies
that donated more than N1 Million towards the
campaign of President Jonathan have contravened
Section 91 (9) of the Electoral Act.
Section 91 (10) of the Electoral Act says that
candidate who knowingly acts in contravention of
this section commits an offence and on conviction
is liable in the case of Presidential election, to a
maximum fine of N1, 000,000.00 or imprisonment
for a term of 12 months or both.
The ceiling placed by the Electoral Act on the
amount to be donated towards the political
campaign of a candidate is not only limited to the
presidential election.
The Electoral Act has also placed limitation on
Governorship, Senatorial, House of Representatives,
State Assembly and Chairmanship of the Area
Councils in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
However for the purpose of this essay, I shall
restrict myself to the presidential election alone.
Section 91 (cool of the Electoral Act provides that in
determining the total expenditure incurred in
relation to the candidature of any person at any
election no account shall be taken of thus:
(a) any deposit made by the candidate on his
nomination in compliance with the law;
(b) any expenditure incurred before the notification
of the date fixed for the election with respect to
services rendered or materials supplied before such
notification; or
(c) Political party expenses in respect of the
candidate standing for a particular election.
It is clear that all those individuals, groups of
individuals, corporate bodies and companies that
donated more than N1 Million at the PDP
Presidential Fund Raising Dinner have contravened
the provisions of the Electoral Act. They
immediately should be arrested and charged to
Court.
In the case of President Jonathan he has clearly
breached Section 91 (10) of the Electoral Act. The
saving grace of President Jonathan is that by
Section 308 of the Constitution of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria , 1990 (as amended) he has
constitutionally immunity from prosecution as long
as he in office as President.
The Independent National Electoral Commission
must assert its independence by wading into this
matter and launching an investigation immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by abdulll6afh(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2014
WHy are u noT mentioning gOVNoR Of Sokoto naSARawa bOrNo yobe senators lagos why are u noT mentioning them for spending money foR ApC is itS only ameacHI hAs money to spend for apc. Hamm many of pDp members are animalS y only ameChi dat u see his foultS
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by deletrue: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Mogidi:
So why is he owing salaries if he did not spend half his state's allocation fighting for VP position?

After all the money he wasted he's rewarded with driving mallams around Abuja. He hasn't paid corpers since 2012 even though past Rivers state governors always pay corpers #10,000 extra.
Tinubu played him mugu now Buhari is making mumu of him.
Being campaign director or manager for Buhari means spending Rivers state budget on a Fulani extremist no-hoper, what a waste.
And Fashola and others northerner governors whose states are wealthy dey there. These northners dey very bad and deceitful. Always forcing the foolish Nigerians among down, climb and stand on them because of the 'only me go rule' concept.
All of us know the functions of a campaign director. It means ensuring that all funds required for the smooth take off and continues running until the elections are over. Amaechi go finish rivers money this time completely. He cannot deny that. It is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by OLADD: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If you are not funding APC then who is? GMB needs to tell us how he gets his campaign funds because he has just 1million in his account.
[/color][color=#006600]

The fact that GMB could only amass N1million (yes, paltry 1million naira) in his account in 29 years (1985-2014) is the greatest abberration in this world. Does it mean the general was so CLUELESS and intellectually deficient to embark on investment activities that could fetch more than N1million over such number of years? Does it mean "the people's general" is a super-failure in his cow rearing "business"? I can say it with all conviction that the ordinary mallam that goes on pastoral farming would have made over N5 billion in 29 years if not more. How can this man that seemingly failed in his personal life administer a complex country like Nigeria? The question here is not about honesty but a clear case of acute inefficiency and dearth of ideas on how to improve one's personal fortune legally. GMB does not possess any quality to lead a country of over N170million people. That's my personal observation.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by donmalcolm21(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600]

The fact that GMB could only amass N1million (yes, paltry 1million naira) in his account in 29 years (1985-2014) is the greatest abberration in this world. Does it mean the general was so CLUELESS and intellectually deficient to embark on investment activities that could fetch more than N1million over such number of years? Does it mean "the people's general" is a super-failure in his cow rearing "business"? I can say it with all conviction that the ordinary mallam that goes on pastoral farming would have made over N5 billion in 29 years if not more. How can this man that seemingly failed in his personal life administer a complex country like Nigeria? The question here is not about honesty but a clear case of acute inefficiency and dearth of ideas on how to improve one's personal fortune legally. GMB does not possess any quality to lead a country of over N170million people. That's my personal observation.
Gbam, ka chineke mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by anonimi: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Martins301:

There could be a thousand reason for that. The state may not have recieved its statutory allocation from the FG due to dwindling oil revenue. Most states are complaining about same thing.

That is a big fat LIE being told by the very useless state governors angry

November 2014 Allocation: FG, States, LG Councils Share N628.775 Billion

From: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/november-2014-allocation-fg-states-lg-councils-share-n628-775-billion/

These 36 states have walked out several times on the Federation Account sharing meetings to FORCE the federal government to take from the Excess Crude Account (ECA) and still share that with them.

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 November 2013

The federal, states and local governments in Nigeria will share the sum of N568.413bn as revenue distributable for the month of October 2013.

This was disclosed by the Minister of State for Finance, Dr Yerima Lawal Ngama, at the monthly Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) meeting held in Abuja. The meeting was between the federal ministry of finance and the commissioners of finance for the 36 states of the federation.

According to the communiqué issued by the technical sub-committee of FAAC, both mineral and non-mineral revenues were below the budgeted revenue. Mineral revenue brought in N443.052bn against budgeted revenue of N465.057bn while non-mineral revenue raked in N96.501bn against an expected N158.711bn. While the gross revenue for October (N539.553bn) is N13.936bn more than last month's (September), the distributable revenue for October is N45.923bn lower than September's (N614.336bn).

Ngama said, "The distributable statutory revenue for the month is N458.901billion. no augmentation was proposed for the month. The sum of N7.617billion refunded by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is also distributed. In addition, the sum of N35.549 billion is proposed to be distributed under the SURE-P programme. The total revenue distributable for the current month (including VAT) is N568.413billion. Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that the states had requested for $2bn to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

And this has been the "QUIET" pattern with the 36 states since Niger Delta oil revenue started declining!

Most of these same 36 states sued the federal government at the Supreme Court over the Sovereign Wealth Fund like what the UAE (Dubai) and other Middle East oil producing countries also have.

Nigerian States File Lawsuit to Stop Wealth Fund, Guardian Says
October 25, 2011

Twenty-three of Nigeria’s 36 state governors filed a suit at the Supreme Court to stop the federal government from starting a sovereign wealth fund, the Lagos- based Guardian newspaper reported, citing Solomon Awomolo, a lawyer representing the states.

The governors also want savings from crude oil exports to be transferred to the court until the suit is determined, the newspaper said.

More from: http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-10-25/nigerian-states-file-lawsuit-to-stop-wealth-fund-guardian-says.html

It is obvious that far too many of us know very little about what is going on in our country DESPITE greater transparency and availability of information in the public space to get adequate knowledge and understanding.
The saddest part is that these IGNORANT people who are very clueless & daft will be doing swagger of intelligence and calling our president of 160 million plus as clueless.
What IRONY!!!

No difference whatsoever from the mad man on the street who calls normal people mad shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by perfectionist(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

You are very correct ...........to an extent.

I believe I'm absolutely correct!

The FG collects the royalties, excise duties, import duties, taxes from oil companies, importers etc on BEHALF of all the three tiers of government, not so?

I do agree with that assertion. It is a duty assigned to it by the 1999 constitution. It is doing no one no favour by doing that.

Therefore the federal government being the CUSTODIAN shares the monthly allocation to the 36 states and 774 LGAs. Do you agree so far ??

I quite agree it is a custodian of the collected revenues and shares same with the 36 states and 774 LGAs via the monthly FAAC meetings. However, custody is not the same thing as ownership. Otherwise, bank depositors' funds would be claimed by the banks. Ditto for pension contributions to PFAs. Hence, the FG cannot claim ownership of funds in the Federation Account by virtue of being a custodian of such funds. Indeed, it must be pointed out that the Federal Government collects the aforementioned revenues from companies and business concerns situated WITHIN the states, a task that could be better performed by the states if the constitution had so directed.

Kindly note that there are NO federating units in Nigeria.
There is NONE as all the 36 states and 774 LGAs are the creation of military DICTATORS who carved out 19 states out of one region and 17 out of three regions shocked

I beg to disagree. The 1999 constitution clearly states that the 36 states and 774 LGAs form a federating unit. Never mind who drafted it. It is the grundnorm of the country.

Moreover NONE of the 36 states actually COLLECTS its own revenue that it in turn contributes to the federal purse as a federating body such that the federal AGENT can carry out assigned duties on behalf of the federating units with FOREIGN countries.
See the difference.

This, too, is a constitutional matter. And it goes to show that the states have more say financially than the Federal Government. Or, so the constitution intended.

It is very important that we understand these basic elements of our citizenship and "SOCIAL CONTRACT" relationship to the "STATE" at its various levels, which the advent of colonialism and military COUPISTS destroyed.
I do understand my rights and duties as a citizen. Do you?
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by anonimi: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2014
philips70:

Majority of you chose to reason from the anus only because hatred has blocked your brains. Many PDP states like Benue and the rest have been owing workers for months.

Thanks for confirming what many are beginning to realize =>

APC = PDP = APC

In many cases the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is even WORSE!!!
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2014
Leave them alone jarey, let them say. Amaechi, ride on, yu no get wahala joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by philips70(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks for confirming what many are beginning to realize =>

APC = PDP = APC

In many cases the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is even WORSE!!!

Brother, face the truth and be free from condemnation. No political party in the history of this world can be as worse as the PDP. You know this in your inner mind. I personally feel God decided to pay us with PDP for a disobedience am yet to fathom.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by micolaj: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

The state's budget has been in the realm of N450 billion not so

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152862-ameachi-defies-rivers-crisis-presents-n485-billion-budget-2014.html

http://www..com/ng/states-and-lgda-specific-talks/25448-rivers-state-2013-budget-breakdown-n490-32bn.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/rivers-budgets-n427bn-for-2012/

In 7 years plus, adjusting for years when it was much lower than N450 billion, you should have N3 trillion as a rough cumulative figure.
Thanks for quick clarity. As a good economist, have you asked yourself the percentage of CAPITAL expenditure over those years? or you want to believe that the total N3 tr. was budgeted for capital expenditure only cos your accusation centers on WORKS only. What is percentage of capital expenditure going by the rough estimate of N3 tr.? I'm waiting.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by anonimi: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2014
philips70:

Brother, face the truth and be free from condemnation. No political party in the history of this world can be as worse as the PDP. You know this in your inner mind. I personally feel God decided to pay us with PDP for a disobedience am yet to fathom.

Abeg speak for yourself.
Na you sabi the disobedience wey you and others like you don commit for some imaginary god (in this instance) to be punishing you. God has given me adequate intellect like other homo sapiens. It is up to me NOT to be lazy and use it to the fullest in achieving my objectives towards uplifting my society.
QED!!!
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by johncreek: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
PDP Cowards!
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by ojoadeola: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2014
boujaye:

Were you aware they probed Dr Mrs Okekere-Onyiuke and the likes on the fund raising then and Obama team distanced itself from the fund raising?
Do you know also that the amount raised was confiscated by the EFCC?
The law permits individuals to make a donation of not more than N1million to a political cause. So, if an individual donates N2billion to a political cause in Nigeria, it is against the law. Let us address issues and not personality.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2014
I am seriously tempted to call Amaech a fool but I won't stoop that low.
Lagos state has just given her Civil servant 15% bonus as Christmas package, yet the nigga is still owing workers in Rivers state 13 months salary.
What a shame indeed, these are the type of people that make us a laughing stock in the South South.
Using your peoples' money to campaign for a terrorist while the pay their own with increment.
Rivers People should revolt this
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by philips70(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

Abeg speak for yourself.
Na you sabi the disobedience wey you and others like you don commit for some imaginary god (in this instance) to be punishing you. God has given me adequate intellect like other homo sapiens. It is up to me NOT to be lazy and use it to the fullest in achieving my objectives towards uplifting my society.
QED!!!

You sure you read? If you do you will not beg me to speak for myself. As per God giving you adequate intellect it's a subject of debate as you severally refuse to launch it to good use in identifying what is bad from what is good. But am very sure one day you will.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Sajio(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Martins301:

There could be a thousand reason for that. The state may not have recieved its statutory allocation from the FG due to dwindling oil revenue. Most states are complaining about same thing.
The Ameachi I know would have been on air if what you said was his sole reasons not to have paid Salary.... His Drowning politically as the day goes bye... Pride as they say comes first b4 fall..! (Wrong Step)
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Sajio(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmmmm..... what a big mistake dis Man(Ameachi) must have made hence his drowning politically.. Is so obvious this Dude is spending the states money on Bh who has failed on arrival.. see how they waist money meant for the State.. all for their selfish reasons... Only God will punish all our leaders that have cost this country all its going thru!!
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mogidi:

Goon, what salary are u talking about or u just chose to be foolish?

NIGERIA'S 9-TIME TV STATION OF THE YEAR

I Have Never Owed Salaries – Amaechi
BY CHANNELS TELEVISION . DEC 23, 2014
AmaechiThe Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has addressed the allegations against him that he has been funding the presidential campaign of his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, despite owing salaries of workers in his state.

Amaechi condemned the situation whereby Nigerians are told what he refereed to as lies about his administration of Rivers State, without any demand for facts to back their claims.

Speaking on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily, “One young man, I doubt if he comes to Rivers State (as) he probably lives in Abuja, made the allegation that we have not paid teachers for eight months.

“We started paying December salaries yesterday (December 22) and we’ll finish today because the instruction was that they should make sure that no civil servant left for Christmas without his December salary.

“How can a young man who doesn’t have the statistics come here and say that?”

Governor Amaechi further said, “Some PDP states are owing. I can name them if you want me to, but I’m not sure if there’s any APC state that is owing salary.

“Now I have an appointment as the DG of Buhari campaign, I will not make a careless statement that I have no facts on.

“A Presidential Spokesman comes forward again yesterday and makes a statement about funding the campaign by Governor Rotimi Amaechi, and at the same time saying we are owing eight months salary. He had no facts.

“I have never owed salaries, whether (of) teachers or cleaners.”

This feat, he credited to his dynamism as Governor of the state, in fighting corruption and thereby raising the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of the state, which he claimed previous administrations fed on.

He added that the Federal Government should take responsibility for the poor situation in the states.

On his role as the Director-General of General Muhammadu Buhari’s Campaign Organisation, Governor Amaechi said that funding would be solely dependent on the contributions from Nigerians, as the All Progressives Congress, APC, cannot match the PDP financially.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Xano:

It is wrong for Gov Mimiko to owe salaries of his state workers. It is also wrong for Gov Amaechi to owe salaries of his state workers for more months. With Rivers State huge FG allocation from the federation account and the huge loan which he recieved.

U guys are talking rubbish. What salaries is Amaechi owning? Can u prove this with verifiable facts other than what Okuigbe the bastard claimed?
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
perfectionist:

I'm not holding brief for Governor Amaechi or the APC but it pisses me off whenever people say that states go to the Federal Government for monthly allocation. Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact is that BOTH the Federal Government and the state/local governments get their monthly allocations from the FEDERATION ACCOUNT which belongs to ALL the federating units. The Federation Account is NOT owned by the FG. It is not its private purse. Pls everyone should take note.

Wellsaid. Beside, that is what the law of the land states.
The Federation account just don't manufacture money for all to share, instead these monies were gotten from the states.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sajio:
The Ameachi I know would have been on air if what you said was his sole reasons not to have paid Salary.... His Drowning politically as the day goes bye... Pride as they say comes first b4 fall..! (Wrong Step)

Now that u have seen him come on air disproving all these lies against him, will ur ego allow u to apologise for allowing ursef to be deceived by fools against the governor?
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by stigman(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Martins301:

He said he is not using state resources. He may as well be contributing to the cause from his own pockets. Read between the lines.
*Modified
FPThings. Thanks to the mod and other well meaning Nigerians who are willing to enlighten the public on issues of national interest.

Na be only pocket, his basket nko, my friend if u don't know what to say just zip it
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by CHM11: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Martins301:

Do you even have an idea of how long its been since he started owing salaries and allowances of corpers who were posted to remote villages?
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Amaechi GIVES MONEY to APC. What he should have said is that it is on LOAN -to be repaid if............... I pray they don't win.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by femmy2010(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
airsaylongcon:

Nothing wrong for Power distributors(Nepa Abi what is their new names) to donate N500,000,000 towards the campaign of GEJ?
It is my N3k that I willing use in promoting a GMB presidency that is now a problem? I wish I had millions,i would have given it and be sure I would expect nothing back aside from good governance.
Guy, wake up and cast sentiment,religious and tribal sentiments aside.
You can't stop this moving train.

#TeamGMB.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by airsaylongcon: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
femmy2010:

Nothing wrong for Power distributors(Nepa Abi what is their new names) to donate N500,000,000 towards the campaign of GEJ?
It is my N3k that I willing use in promoting a GMB presidency that is now a problem? I wish I had millions,i would have given it and be sure I would expect nothing back aside from good governance.
Guy, wake up and cast sentiment,religious and tribal sentiments aside.
You can't stop this moving train.

#TeamGMB.

Did NEPA unwillingly contribute? Ur 3k to GMB is entirely yiur decision. but to expect good governance from GMB is to wallow in deceit. the ota farmer that ruled nigeria twice did not achieve it. the cattle rearing katsina general WILL NOT bring good governance. neither will GEJ. If u say GEJ has failed let him repeat. #teamGEJ
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by femmy2010(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
airsaylongcon:

Did NEPA unwillingly contribute? Ur 3k to GMB is entirely yiur decision. but to expect good governance from GMB is to wallow in deceit. the ota farmer that ruled nigeria twice did not achieve it. the cattle rearing katsina general WILL NOT bring good governance. neither will GEJ. If u say GEJ has failed let him repeat. #teamGEJ

Stick with your GEJ while I stay with my beloved GMB.

The populace would speak via their votes in 2015.
Lo ba tan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others Received N10bn In Illegal Allowances - Jibrin / Longest FEC Meeting Under Buhari Extends To Thursday / Adeosun And Gwarzo Meet Reps, Refuse To Shift Grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.