Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me (1142 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by TDstarr: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
:oam suspecting she is cheating, seriously, how to i find out for sure?? am scared embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Baddestguyp(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
what makes u suspect she is cheating
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by TDstarr: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
she is denying me sex, she no longer likes to spend time as usuall she is always critisizing me all of a sudden
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Easy. Send a private detective to monitor her.
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by vizkiz: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
if you don't know maybe your own girl is cheating on you...how do you expect us to know Well i'v gat some clue sha...

1. If she sleeps with her eyes closed,she cheating on you

2. If you furck her and she starts touching you back and pressing your bumbum closer,then she's cheating

3. If she watches "myra and clara" everytime,then she's cheating on you

4. If she uses you as dP on bbm,then she cheating on you...probably telling other dudes you are a distant cousin or something undecided
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Employ me...i'll help you catch her cheesy
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by temitemi1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ask her...
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by chimerase2: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wen she starts wear G string

Am serious in dis joke apart
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by GoodFaith: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
TDstarr:
:oam suspecting she is cheating, seriously, how to i find out for sure?? am scared embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
All u need to know is in her phone
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Afrok(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
When she starts telling you the sweetest things ever undecided.
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by TDstarr: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
av invested so much in this relationship, all to make her happy, what more could she want?? cry cry cry, anytime i ask she turns it to quarrel and i will be the one to beg, she comes and goes when she likes
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by GoodFaith: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
TDstarr:
av invested so much in this relationship, all to make her happy, what more could she want?? cry cry cry, anytime i ask she turns it to quarrel and i will be the one to beg, she comes and goes when she likes
Dude you getting played
Make a decision

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by angelsing(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
TDstarr:
When u ask a girl a simple question and she go all defensive, offended and angry it definitely means she has something to hide...Don't be deceive, why wud u Girlfriend be angry when u want to touch her phone when she does not have anything to hide..try and collect her fone and go to the bathroom, luck ur self in and read her chat u will find ur evidence
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
U ask ifa
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by yorex2011: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bros... Don't work yourself over a female.. Especially one that's not your wife... Its good to care and invest in a relationship.. Buh limit it and don't behave like she's all you have cos dat is what will make things like this painful... A man's life is not easy.. If she doesn't want to come clean then take your mind off it and focus on better and more profitable things... Women sometimes are not just worth killing yourself over... Cos truth is she's prolly somewhere enjoying herself while you're here lamenting

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by orolus119(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
smileyIf your girl friend is cheaten on u,just try to look@ her til u catch her
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by GoodFaith: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
yorex2011:
Bros... Don't work yourself over a female.. Especially one that's not your wife... Its good to care and invest in a relationship.. Buh limit it and don't behave like she's all you have cos dat is what will make things like this painful... A man's life is not easy.. If she doesn't want to come clean then take your mind off it and focus on better and more profitable things... Women sometimes are not just worth killing yourself over... Cos truth is she's prolly somewhere enjoying herself while you're here lamenting
Op listen to the above advice

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Tymax(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol. Calm down. Nor go wound yaself because of one smally. First and foremost, accuse her and "lock up". If she doesn't confess under 10 seconds, my guy two things are involved. She's either innocent or a skillful liar.

Next step is to ask her to submit her phone for investigation. If she refuses, then it's a 70/30 chance that she's cheating. grin Camly tell her everything is fine. Don't complain. Don't say a word regarding the issue anymore, even if she presses you.

Push the tension to her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by GoodFaith: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. Calm down. Nor go wound yaself because of one smally. First and foremost, accuse her and "lock up". If she doesn't confess under 10 seconds, my guy two things are involved. She's either innocent or a skillful liar.

Next step is to ask her to submit her phone for investigation. If she refuses, then it's a 70/30 chance that she's cheating. grin Camly tell her everything is fine. Don't complain. Don't say a word regarding the issue anymore, even if she presses you.

Push the tension to her.
Dude, you are with me
I told him to check the phone
all the information and answers are on the phone
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Donikhelo: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sorry but this guy seems to be "too much in love " with the said lady to be able to carry out your suggestions! This seem to be the case of being madly in love with a girl who is probably just interested in fun and not a lasting relationship. I advise that you go for broke and know exactly where the relationship stands. If you are too afraid to die, you will never truly live!
Tymax:

Push the tension to her.
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Dotwillis1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ask her!
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Donikhelo: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
TDstarr:

Sorry but you seems to be "too much in love " with the said lady to be able to carry out your suggestions! This seem to be the case of being madly in love with a girl who is probably just interested in fun and not a lasting relationship. I advise that you go for broke and know exactly where the relationship stands. If you are too afraid to die, you will never truly live!
Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by shevi4mb(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello bro, the moment u startt thinkin ur gf is cheatin on u, it means she is. Either physically or emotionally, all na dsame. All u got to do nw is cross ur fingers..to God who made me, if u really love her, the whole story will cum to u as if u'r watchin a nollywood movie. Bitter truth, if ur gf offend u, dnt beg, its an insult to ur manhood... lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
TDstarr:
If at all,she is not cheatin,den she is startin to lose interest in the relationship,be prepared for a breakup soonest..

(1) (Reply)

Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! / Lwkmd!!!! What Will U Do If This Happen!!!! Take A Look!!!! / What Is Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.