Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (73604 Views)

See What He Called My Butt / What A Girl Posted On FB to get unnecessary attention / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by GoodFaith: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
All ladies and girls
should stay off this page
just for men please
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
slightlyMad:

your only bet is to slim down.
when you do, your butt will shrink also

i have an extremely huge butt, possibly like urs while growing up
but at a time i slimmed down due to exams, i have not been able to gain weight and my butt is just there, though it looks moderate
it is actually very big relative to how skinny i am
Taaa! Na lie! I tried that shyte and it made it worse mehn! If u see the circumference wey weight loss add join the overload wey dia b4 hen? U sef go shout 'wetin b this'? grin grin grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Genes1s: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
u are too ugly for my liking shocked
now I'm sure ur case has gone spiritual, u saw dat I'm ugly even without seeing any picture sleep well ma'am smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Haderayo(f): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
My advice for you is to the whole thing to your advantage.. See it as a compliment, you know how the saying goes, if you have it,you flaunt it!

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Show us now....so we can offer the best advice...how can we help you when we havent seen what all the fuss is about
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Bleshh: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
sexyseun:
@OP Every Girl craves for attention, infact if we dont get noticed in a day we will feel there is something wrong..
All you just want to do is for people to notice you, both in the real world or on the internet, if not, why would you come here for an advice? you have already done 99% of what we would have told you to do(Covering up dat asss) so what do you want us to tell you again?
kaiii... come and gimmie some yansh jare,,, i have been longing for that Big Black Asss ever since i was 11
cheesy this one aff mad again o!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Funjosh(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
slightlyMad:

your only bet is to slim down.
when you do, your butt will shrink also.

i have an extremely huge butt, possibly like urs while growing up
but at a time i slimmed down due to exams, i have not been able to gain weight and my butt is just there, though it looks moderate
it is actually very big relative to how skinny i am

Post the piz of this butt make qe see cool
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by jrerico1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:
Please what do I do to reduce it, I am a shy person and I don't feel comfortable when guys stare too much. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed
I don't wear tight dress or gown just because I don't want it to be noticed, but I am fed up now how do I reduce it?

Thanks
pictures or I don't believe
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ireneony(f): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Funjosh:
@ireneony If you don't have advice for a typical Yoruba woman, can you please advice me then

Am tempted to abuse you but I won't.
see all them Yoruba coming for me grin.
Can't you take a joke
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

Oh, Lady
U have flat TV butt?
Have got a moderate one hunnnnnnn,can u hr u dat?
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Haderayo:
My advice for you is to the whole thing to your advantage.. See it as a compliment, you know how the saying goes, if you have it,you flaunt it!
I see ur photo
turn sideway
so that we can see if u have butt
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
sometimes we need all this to while away time
lol, i have better things to while away my time with.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Bleshh: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
gmyguy:
Show us now....so we can offer the best advice...how can we help you when we havent seen what all the fuss is about
or rather ...." show you now, so that your dic'kz can stand upright" grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by GoodFaith: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Have got a moderate one hunnnnnnn,can u hr u dat?
I am a dude girl
but let us see it
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by drey076(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mtcheew no picture and she want advice
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Funjosh(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
This is one of the reasons I like lepacious lepa. grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by 9jaBloke: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:

chook am with javelin na undecided

Infact, show me the ukwu make i see if the thing big pass mama jamiu's gorodom. You get yansh you dey complain wey yanshless babe dey price yansh pad? Go siddon on top hot oil to melt am na...nonsense! Our ti idi wa fe bi Rolls-Royce ah complain, the Lord blessed you with serious assets you here moaning, if I slap you hen? You go deaf one time angry

Badoo! Fi were le
Bashinatu kan 4 u...Poka
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by DollyParton1(f): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:
Please what do I do to reduce it, I am a shy person and I don't feel comfortable when guys stare too much. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed
I don't wear tight dress or gown just because I don't want it to be noticed, but I am fed up now how do I reduce it?

Thanks

Cc SirShymex.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ireneony(f): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:
lol, i have better things to while away my time with.
but you commented grin.
This life is too short for someone to be very serious all the time smiley
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by luvablesam(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
There is nothing wrong in having a big backside, build ur confidence within u and ur personality. U would be fine.

Don't let anyone's stare make u uncomfortable.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by rezzy: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
naijaboiy:
Which kyn church you go on tuesday undecided

bible study
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by lilmax(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:

chook am with javelin na undecided

Infact, show me the ukwu make i see if the thing big pass mama jamiu's gorodom. You get yansh you dey complain wey yanshless babe dey price yansh pad? Go siddon on top hot oil to melt am na...nonsense! Our ti idi wa fe bi Rolls-Royce ah complain, the Lord blessed you with serious assets you here moaning, if I slap you hen? You go deaf one time angry
grin grin pity her now
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by smaallsz(f): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Me dey here the find big ukwu and u are trying to reduce yours. Please enjoy your gift ojare. If they stare shake it for them no be you cause am o na God
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by misshoree(f): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
tempem:

5ake it easy on the Gurl na.... at least being a girl or you should have sided her.
the thread is somehow now.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by misshoree(f): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:
lipsrsealed close your eye dia!
simply because?
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by GoodFaith: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
misshoree:
simply because?
sex phone?
God forgive us
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

I am a dude girl
but let us see it
k wait adey com
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...she is just seeking for attention
service holds on Tuesdays and thursdays
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:

Thanks
na wah ooo grin
many girls dey spend lots of cash on plastic asss u dey here dey complain when god give u natural ass angry
chibwike:
pierce it with a needle....and it would deflate in seconds....try it...it works like magic
hehehe

Bad boi
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by tempem: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
misshoree:
the thread is somehow now.
Sure, we all know that........
But next time, be by her side...... That will make her happy...
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Haderayo:

Use it to her advantage?
Flaunting a big bottom is now an added advantage?... LMAO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.