Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (73733 Views)

See What He Called My Butt / What A Girl Posted On FB to get unnecessary attention / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by onajo2000(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
RUNNING
Running can be done on a treadmill or on the ground outdoors. This can give you the cardiovascular exercise necessary to burn the fat in your butt and thighs. If you do not like to run, do any form of cardio such as cycling, swimming or elliptical training as long as your butt and thighs are involved. Work out for 45 to 60 minutes, three times a week.
PRISONER SQUATS
Prisoner squats are performed with your feet in a shoulder-width stance. Place your hands on the sides of your head, keep your back straight, your core tight and look forward. Lower your body down by bending your knees. Stop when your thighs are parallel the floor, press through your heals to stand back up and repeat.
PLIE SQUAT JUMPS
Plie squats are performed with your legs in a wide stance and your toes turned out at a 45-degree angle. To increase the intensity, you can perform this exercise in an explosive fashion. Plie squat jumps place the most emphasis on your butt and inner thighs. Lower yourself toward the floor until your knees form a 90-degree angle. Forcefully jump upward, land back in the same starting position and repeat. Keep your arms at your sides or in front of you when you perform this exercise.
DUMBBELL JUMP SQUATS
Jump squats are body resistance exercises that can be made more intense by adding dumbbells. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold the weights down at your sides. Avoid using heavy weights for this exercise. Lower your body into a squat and jump in the air as high as possible. Tuck your knees up to your chest at the top of the exercise. Land back into the squat position and repeat. Keep your arms straight down at your sides for the whole exercise.

Is it bigger than this?

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baddestguyp:
attention seeker...Hot guys will rush to check ur dp
i don check.na man pix dey dere grin
was expecting to see pix of her ass menn grin

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Wisegeek01(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
If the post is genuine, I'll advise op to appreciate herself, thank God for the size-whatever it is.

society is cruel and so is nairaland, nobody will advise you aright. You dont need reduction, you need to appreciate what you've got.

Who told you that you're shy, knock that off and cheer in the real world, delete the fantasy world you're engulfed in

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by misshoree(f): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

sex phone?
God forgive us
[quote author=tempem post=29145897]
Why should I make her happy,when am only deceiving myself
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Baddestguyp(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
lefulefu:

i don check.na man pix dey dere grin
was expecting to see pix of her ass menn grin
grin you see? grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by KLand(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
chibwike:
pierce it with a needle....and it would deflate in seconds....try it...it works like magic

You are not serious.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:
Please what do I do to reduce it, I am a shy person and I don't feel comfortable when guys stare too much. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed
I don't wear tight dress or gown just because I don't want it to be noticed, but I am fed up now how do I reduce it?

wow ..this is on the front page ...
mennnn ... that's like I saying I have a very huge peniss ..what should I do? and it makes the FP ...

very dumb thread
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
[size=38pt] op
Pictures or,

Adonbilivit!!![/size]

BTW

U'r even supposed to be happy u gat it big wink wink

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by haibe(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:
You know there's no solution to your problem so why publicize it ?

The mod that moved this to front page must be high on something undecided
*offence intended angry*
He is high. *offence intended*
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by GoodFaith: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
misshoree:
Please women can't help the OP
This is a men issue
The only people that can help her are men
but she need to put the photo
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by hectorswag(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
1one:
Whoever is the mod that brought this to front page

May your data bundle begin to mysteriously finish till the end of this year

May your phone or laptop battery begin to mysteriously run flat even after charging for 5 hours

Rubbish!

. LWKMD!! This is serious!

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Henrysoul(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:
Please what do I do to reduce it, I am a shy person and I don't feel comfortable when guys stare too much. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed
I don't wear tight dress or gown just because I don't want it to be noticed, but I am fed up now how do I reduce it?

Hmmmm, sis u see u have a seriouse problem bt evn at dat ur a vry luck persn because ds ur prob has solutn bt befor we start de solvn pls can u show us dis problematic Butt of urs so we knw were to start frm in reducing it. i knw u'l wnt to tnk me bt pls dnt burda am only an undastndn persn, dats hw I was creatd. Tnx
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Her moniker says it all.
OlamiB -- Olami BUTT. grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by imisi2014: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
op, post pics of the butts

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by misshoree(f): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

Please women can't help the OP
This is a men issue
The only people that can help her are men
but she need to put the photo
ok.walks out of thread
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by sule5727: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:

before I can comment on ur thread let's see ur butt first abi u want get attention frm d hot guys in NL?
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nelrulez(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baddestguyp:
attention seeker...Hot guys will rush to check ur dp
lol! You na another bad guy. Like you read my mind. Na the Dp I go check first.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by chibwike(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bunsky:
hello dear!
How is your health?
My love, am getting better oh....God has been merciful....and people like you re also pivotal in my recovery....thanks a whole lot for you care...i really appreciate.

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Oilandgas1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
If I hear, tell us that u don't enjoy the looking and also u don't like the big butt

Give us 3 different views of the ynash let us know if it is admirable.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by GoodFaith: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
If we men don't see the butt and give advise
Medical board will take our license
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by AshantiDimaria(f): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
My sis, boil water n seat ur butt inside after dt; u ll now rube powder peper on it hehehe.... It ll jst disapear jst try it.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Antell95(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

As a doctor u need to see the patience
before u can give any medical advice
Patient not Patience
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Funjosh(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
see all them Yoruba coming for me grin.
Can't you take a joke

Its an expensive joke my dear.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by emmanuelscott(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
I gat yur remedy....constant intake. of BIG D****
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by tempem: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
misshoree:
Toh... whatever rocks Jare, sister.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
And you came on NL to create a thread for your butt? Smh
..And then a moderator pushed it to fp?
Isn't NL just amazing?

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
my butt is moderate coolthe way I like it cool
Girl bye
u saBi shake the moderate Booty? cheesy
i for want make u and op do twerking competion cheesy
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by kunlesehan(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

We need to see the photo of the butt
before we help u
Abi o!
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by dytbabe: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Idowuogbo
Come tell them
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ireneony(f): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Funjosh:

Its an expensive joke my dear.
it has already be removed by a moderator
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Habeebpain(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:

Are you fat or just a well endowed lady? whichever one it is, there's a way to dress without people staring at you. Try buying long shirts/tops that are free and extend below your posterior, even if you wear skirts. They usually look nice on endowed women. I know you're shy, it's a necessary trait that most women are lacking these days. But in case someone mocks you about it, make a joke about it being big enough to squash his tiny head. Be proud of your endowment girl, some people will do anything to have what you've got.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos