Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,573 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (73725 Views)

See What He Called My Butt / What A Girl Posted On FB to get unnecessary attention / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by GoodFaith: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
naijaboiy:

Wetin be the solution? grin
I just told her above that we can't help without seeing a photo
"As a doctor u need to see the patience
before u can give any medical advice"---- Dr. butt
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
What a struggle! Of course, its important you do something about it now before it gets out of hand grin The picture that keeps coming to mind is that of a mummy in my church, her ukwu is so much that she's quite popular. Surprisingly, I have never looked at her face before grin I only know her behind.I bet, most of others in the church can't pick her out while sitting down too... mummy na load!

Wear tights underneath your clothing all the time and watch all your INTAKES...I mean food grin

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
dytbabe:
Idowuogbo
Come tell them
Lmao! Sharrap dia! Ngbo? O ti lo ri shoefreak? Make time mehn angry
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by bank2k4real(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gods Grace Enterprise wishes you an ideal Christmas, and a prosperous 2015 that will be celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections and traditions. Thanks for your patronage and hope to do more business with you come 2015. 08063203540, +233540975809

Check my signature below...for your gifts

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
9jaBloke:

Badoo! Fi were le
Bashinatu kan 4 u...Poka
Ooooooooshey! grin

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by chibwike(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hehehe

Bad boi
Lol...if i dont advice her...who will?
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by amnestylaw1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Person wen get head not get cap, person wen get cap no get head. Ikebe wen oyibo people dey go upload cement for their ynash for na hin you get com dey complain
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Oahray: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ha! Someone sane put this on front page? Nairaland has gone to the dogs sad

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by laroja: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
If u need us to believe and give u relevant answers, we need to see things. I no fit go market buy something wey I never see now.

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Abduletudaye(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:
Please what do I do to reduce it, I am a shy person and I don't feel comfortable when guys stare too much. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed
I don't wear tight dress or gown just because I don't want it to be noticed, but I am fed up now how do I reduce it?

Really? OP?

I have never heard this before... You're a wife material #Gbam! smiley

Don't be shy of your property wink .. Just leave it as it is.. Don't mind we looking at it angry.. We are guys..what should we be looking at again? undecided

But seriously, don't tamper with it..so it won't become an epic failure...
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fooolish girl

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ameeg(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:
Please what do I do to reduce it, I am a shy person and I don't feel comfortable when guys stare too much. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed
I don't wear tight dress or gown just because I don't want it to be noticed, but I am fed up now how do I reduce it?

picture or u no get em
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by laroja: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
amnestylaw1:
Person wen get head not get cap, person wen get cap no get head. Ikebe wen oyibo people dey go upload cement for their ynash for na hin you get com dey complain
Thank you o. Butt people like toolz showcase elegantly is one op is despising. Diariz God o
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Antell95(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
*interesting*

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Ghost01(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
OP, do the needful. Photos or ....

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by AMADU77: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
pictures !!
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
chibwike:
My love, am getting better oh....God has been merciful....and people like you re also pivotal in my recovery....thanks a whole lot for you care...i really appreciate.
U'ar welcome!
Wish you a fruitful and pleasant celebration.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
chibwike:
My love, am getting better oh....God has been merciful....and people like you re also pivotal in my recovery....thanks a whole lot for you care...i really appreciate.
U'ar welcome!
Wish you a fruitful and pleasant celebration...
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Taaa! Na lie! I tried that shyte and it made it worse mehn! If u see the circumference wey weight loss add join the overload wey dia b4 hen? U sef go shout 'wetin b this'? grin grin grin
what is this one saying?? undecided undecided

Pictures of ur butt or

U knw d drill na grin grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Kazrem(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB:

You must have received PMs as the number of views if this topic.

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
onajo2000:
RUNNING
Running can be done on a treadmill or on the ground outdoors. This can give you the cardiovascular exercise necessary to burn the fat in your butt and thighs. If you do not like to run, do any form of cardio such as cycling, swimming or elliptical training as long as your butt and thighs are involved. Work out for 45 to 60 minutes, three times a week.
PRISONER SQUATS
Prisoner squats are performed with your feet in a shoulder-width stance. Place your hands on the sides of your head, keep your back straight, your core tight and look forward. Lower your body down by bending your knees. Stop when your thighs are parallel the floor, press through your heals to stand back up and repeat.
PLIE SQUAT JUMPS
Plie squats are performed with your legs in a wide stance and your toes turned out at a 45-degree angle. To increase the intensity, you can perform this exercise in an explosive fashion. Plie squat jumps place the most emphasis on your butt and inner thighs. Lower yourself toward the floor until your knees form a 90-degree angle. Forcefully jump upward, land back in the same starting position and repeat. Keep your arms at your sides or in front of you when you perform this exercise.
DUMBBELL JUMP SQUATS
Jump squats are body resistance exercises that can be made more intense by adding dumbbells. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold the weights down at your sides. Avoid using heavy weights for this exercise. Lower your body into a squat and jump in the air as high as possible. Tuck your knees up to your chest at the top of the exercise. Land back into the squat position and repeat. Keep your arms straight down at your sides for the whole exercise.

Is it bigger than this?
menn i love this asss wink wink wink wink

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by DMerciful(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
OlamiB is a scam! There is no as.s else she would have shown it! She don even run self undecided
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Loboski: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ladies wif smaller butt be like>>>
misshoree:
Attention seeker.

Let's see the picture of the butt self
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by xtervaganza(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Another attention seeking idiot.

The sad truth is that some stoopid low life guys will start flocking her with mails now
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by mako007(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
The OP is my frnd, she's shy so I wld help her post the pics smiley

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Tex42(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
wonder what would make frontpage next on nairaland...

frontpage topics: big butt,big boobs,big eyes,big lips,pink lips, big mouth,who is more beautiful b/w wizkid's babe and olamide's...

nairalandeeee! if no better topic dey again to grace the frontpage,then leave the frontpage blank/empty,haba!

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by pappilo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rubbish..... We need a picture with a note on it saying 'Olamides yansh' then we can help.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Stevosty: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
page 5, yet no picture enh op, heaven knows I luv dem girls with the uku front and back, the anointing flows better.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
stupidity idiotic idiot, keep on deceiving yourself, where's the pic of your dirty and smelling Ukwu
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
So anybody dat wants advice on nl is an attention seeker ryt??

Stewpeed mentality......if u don't av an advice for the girl then jst add to the views and nt the post!!

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
mako007:
The OP is my frnd, she's shy so I wld help her post the pics smiley
ok i wan see the side view smiley
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by mako007(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
lefulefu:

ok i wan see the side view smiley
Oliver twist, at least uve seen wats butt looks like now so advice her tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Man Appreciates His Wife After Sex (Photo) / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert?