Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (3206 Views)

HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thank God she's still alife, you need to learn the art of lovemaking.
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
alexis007:
another nauseating idiat brags about sexual prowess he wished secretly that he had.......who's sure this small boy is not talking about a 2mm rope?...... i look forward to the day he'd brag about his GPA in like manner

** falls from 15 story building **
grin
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
farano:
Hahahahahahaha! maybe IT wasn't that tasty tongue
good gal turn ***
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by chamboy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
spicy244:
Wot are you insinuating? You are so romantic?

Mtchewwwwwwww undecided
try him na
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by alexis007(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2014
kixx:

luk at hw backward u ar.U dnt even nid a big and lengthy rope to satisfy a woman.Learn more.
idiat......amu not here to bandy words with a witless worm like you......just that the time you spent in conjuring this dumb-a$$ story could have been spent on your books...... see who claims to be a lady-killer......can you draw and label a lady's kitty correctly without the aid of your biology textbook?
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
alexis007:
idiat......amu not here to bandy words with a witless worm like you......just that the time you spent in conjuring this dumb-a$$ story could have been spent on your books...... see who claims to be a lady-killer......can you draw and label a lady's kitty correctly without the aid of your biology textbook?
eeya..i pity ur idiosyncrasy.

U talk lik someone who is gypsy..ur ideas are blunt and always absolete.
pls say something meaningful just for once so as to pick u frm ur subconcious foolishness or absurdity.Grow up.
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by alexis007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
kixx:

pls say something meaningful just for once so as to pick u frm ur subconcious foolishness or absurdity.Grow up.
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by alexis007(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
kixx:

i pity your idiosyncrasy?........one remarkable observation about your diction.I CAN BET EVERY DROP OF SEMEN IN MY TESTICLES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFF BETWEEN IDIOCY AND IDIOSYNCRASY .....another observation.......i have been wasting my time with some frustrated GEJ's protégé....someone tell this mammal that speaking big grammar without coherence in between the lines is a criminal act according oxford dictionary,section 1,paragraph 2,sub section 10........idiat get the 50th edition of oxford dictionary and see these constitutional provisions for yourself.....smh
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
alexis007:
i pity your idiosyncrasy?........one remarkable observation about your diction.I CAN BET EVERY DROP OF SEMEN IN MY TESTICLES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFF BETWEEN IDIOCY AND IDIOSYNCRASY .....another observation.......i have been wasting my time with some frustrated GEJ's protégé....someone tell this mammal that speaking big grammar without coherence in between the lines is a criminal act according oxford dictionary,section 1,paragraph 2,sub section 10........idiat get the 50th edition of oxford dictionary and see these constitutional provisions for yourself.....smh
Gud to knw u ar still backward.
knw wat is idiosyncrasy and stop the contradiction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( / Mr Nairaland Six Packs Competition / I Regret Supporting Mimzy ..cutest Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.