Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,745 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare (3732 Views)

Buhari Now Different From The Man I Knew.....soyinka / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by luvmijeje(f): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2014
The reason I can’t abandon the man is that we
pushed him to come out again. Yes he’s old. But in term of
integrity, public record, accountability, there is no leader
like hm in Nigeria today who has not messed up himself.
He’s been a Head of State he has no petrol station; he’s
been a head of state, he could not afford to send his
children to private school. They all went to public schools
except those in the university now outside the country, his
only son.

This part stood out for me....... This's who we need at the point in this nation #SaiBuhari2015
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by stint(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Points to be noted:
1. The General shares my fear that he may die in office
2.The powers That be wanted a soft VP since the begining, They dont want two string willed candidates. This suggest that The professor is more controlable than bakare.
3. Buhari may have won if he had chosen ngosi as it pleased the lordship.But he doesnt do as he is told. He should have but now he is more malleable. Which in this case is also wrong. He should have stuck with Buhari or someone with a strong will who can rule Nigeria if he dies. The good professor doesnt look like hr can stand the heat.
4. The former governor was afraid of Tinubu. He said if Bakare wanted him ALIVE he shouldnt suggest that he should be VP UNLESS ASIWAJU SAID SO HIMSELF. This implies he knows asiwaju to be capable of killing. It reminds me of some asasinations in Lagos over the years.
5. If the 80 year old man wins, corruption will be over, if he dies in office however the VP will be worse than GEJ. Should i add how easy it will be to kill an 80 year old man and make it look like natural causes?
6. Am still gonna vote for BUHARI.
IF HE WINS, NO CORRUPTION NO BOKOHARAM
IF HE LOSSES , MEDIUM CORRUPTION LARGE BOKOHARAM
IF HE WINS AND DIES IN OFFFICE WAHALA DEY, EXTRA LARGE BOKOHARAM.
GOD HELP US .
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by Marvin67: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2014
stint:
Points to be noted:
1. The General shares my fear that he may die in office
2.The powers That be wanted a soft VP since the begining, They dont want two string willed candidates. This suggest that The professor is more controlable than bakare.
3. Buhari may have won if he had chosen ngosi as it pleased the lordship.But he doesnt do as he is told. He should have but now he is more malleable. Which in this case is also wrong. He should have stuck with Buhari or someone with a strong will who can rule Nigeria if he dies. The good professor doesnt look like hr can stand the heat.
4. The former governor was afraid of Tinubu. He said if Bakare wanted him ALIVE he shouldnt suggest that he should be VP UNLESS ASIWAJU SAID SO HIMSELF. This implies he knows asiwaju to be capable of killing. It reminds me of some asasinations in Lagos over the years.
5. If the 80 year old man wins, corruption will be over, if he dies in office however the VP will be worse than GEJ. Should i add how easy it will be to kill an 80 year old man and make it look like natural causes?
6. Am still gonna vote for BUHARI.
IF HE WINS, NO CORRUPTION NO BOKOHARAM
IF HE LOSSES , MEDIUM CORRUPTION LARGE BOKOHARAM
IF HE WINS AND DIES IN OFFFICE WAHALA DEY, EXTRA LARGE BOKOHARAM.
GOD HELP US .

You made some important points, but let me highlight somethings.

1. This is not the military regime where the head of state sits in his office and orders soldiers to flog people who perform corrupt acts on the streets, roll them in muddy water, and draws up a list of top officials to be arrested.

2. This is a democracy where institutions are empowered to act. The president can not order the arrest of somebody as he's not the police or the EFCC.

3. Corruption is everybody's battle to fight. Why are we all complaining of the president? Why isn't anyone saying anything about the senators? Let a senator from the opposition present an anti corruption bill, let the house or senate pass it, and let me see if GEJ wouldn't sign it into law. Everyone has a role to play here. Let the EFCC make one high profile arrest, and let me see if GEJ would stop them from trying the person.

4. The insurgency we are seeing in the North today, started because our past leaders neglected the North. They refused to educate the people as they were benefiting from the high level of illiteracy in the North. None of our past leaders built an islamic school where the children can learn islam and normal school work. Now GEJ has built 125, but it looks like the schools are coming a little too late.

5. If Buhari wins, there'd be violence in the south/south. Militancy would start all over again. If GEJ wins, there'd be violence in the North, and in some parts of the south/west. Either ways, 2015 would be hot. BH may stop, but another form of militancy would start, some people are already getting warships.

6. God help Nigeria. Let's all pray for a better nations. Our politicians (both PDP and APC) are selfish, desperate, and full of deception. I think we need a third party in Nigeria, and a third candidate.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by vedaxcool(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2014
mekaboy:
So obasanjo told them to pick ngozi iweala and they ignored him, and cried. Now Gej has okonjo iweala in his team and our econy is expanding.

So buhari and elrufai were at war. So buhari plans to die in power so we will have another yaradua case?

I dont like the idea of tinubu calling the shots.

Thank God, Buhari declined, we all came to see how good she is in managing the economy, an economy where billion s vanish and ordinary stealing is called corruption, she has destroyed the left over of her damaged integrity.
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2014
So I led Gen Buhari to see him (pastor adeboye)
then and he said he had never felt any pain in his heart
except the time Buhari was overthrown because he was
bringing some order into Nigeria.

Best quote for me
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by Jesusloveyou: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Oh my God,'jesus christ of nazereth' buhari is more christ-like than saTANiod, i feel pain till tomorow when buhari was overthrow.i need change today,lets vote GMB 2015.
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by tmotmo: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2014
luvmijeje:

I'm seeing something......... The same Jimi Agbaje?

Yes you are seeing something. but not the progressive Jimi rather Jimi that had been consumed by "the Mountain of Mordor of the middle-east"
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by stint(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Marvin67:

1. This is not the military regime where the head of state sits in his office and orders soldiers to flog people who perform corrupt acts on the streets, roll them in muddy water, and draws up a list of top officials to be arrested.

2. This is a democracy where institutions are empowered to act. The president can not order the arrest of somebody as he's not the police or the EFCC.

3. Corruption is everybody's battle to fight. Why are we all complaining of the president? Why isn't anyone saying anything about the senators? Let a senator from the opposition present an anti corruption bill, let the house or senate pass it, and let me see if GEJ wouldn't sign it into law. Everyone has a role to play here. Let the EFCC make one high profile arrest, and let me see if GEJ would stop them from trying the person.

4. The insurgency we are seeing in the North today, started because our past leaders neglected the North. They refused to educate the people as they were benefiting from the high level of illiteracy in the North. None of our past leaders built an islamic school where the children can learn islam and normal school work. Now GEJ has built 125, but it looks like the schools are coming a little too late.

5. If Buhari wins, there'd be violence in the south/south. Militancy would start all over again. If GEJ wins, there'd be violence in the North, and in some parts of the south/west. Either ways, 2015 would be hot. BH may stop, but another form of militancy would start, some people are already getting warships.

6. God help Nigeria. Let's all pray for a better nations. Our politicians (both PDP and APC) are selfish, desperate, and full of deception. I think we need a third party in Nigeria, and a third candidate.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

I am relieved to see you didnt type all these to support Jonathan. I think am President Jonathan is a good person. But he has bitten more than he can chew. The people who must be silenced for Nigeria to be better are people who are way bigger than him. He is constrained to treat the symptoms instead of going to the root of the problem. Buhari is more likely to be capable of doing the ugly needful.

2. You under estimate the power of a president. About the flogging, the method will change but the aim remains constant. And he is too old to be worried of assasination or political victimisation.

3. If Nigerians had to choose between bokoharam and militants. Am sure we all know which one we prefer. And please there is a big difference btw militants and terrorists.

WE MAY NOT KNOW WHAT WILL WORK FOR US, BUT WE KNOW WHAT HAS NOT WORKED FOR ALL. PDP HAS RULED FOR 16 YEARS AND WE STILL HAVE LARGELY THESAME PROBLE,MS WE HAD 16 YEARS AGO. NO LIGHT, NO WATER, NO JOB, NO FOOD, ARMED FORCES BRUTALITY, CORRUPTION..... ###EVERYTHING FELA SANG ABOUT###

1 Like

Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by ogaofficer(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2014
I never knew pst adeboye is also an active follower of bakare connecting him to buhari but i believe he knows the truth. Come feb 2015 I will be here to quote all the tan followers, lets just vote for buhari and wait for the outcome.
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
front page
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by stint(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Put this on front page na.
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by joseph1832(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2014
This is very enlightening. I hope GMB if elected will live up to expectation because that was the faith put in GEJ and he messed up so much the miasma he oozes still stink til this very moment.
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by acorntree(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Marvin67:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Nigeria is really in trouble
Re: Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare by chamboy(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2014
bad news for tandriods

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Ogoni: Fast Track Orders Exposed / Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? / Am Against The Lagos State Hawking Ban..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.