Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? (24909 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by sexylogan(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

So my fellow NL'ers what do u suggest I do?

People lie, actions don't.
If he really loved you, he wouldn't want to ever see you sad or unhappy, knowing fully well he was the cause.
You can either continue being unhappy or move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Ilekeh(f): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lollllllllllllll seriously.

Anyway get your own car and treat him the same if you don't like It
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by globalwaly(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
lordizak:
does ur father have car? u want front seat u know how much that guy has helped him? think what is it about the front seat? if my big sister or mum wan seat my girl or wife go come drag sit with them?

Can you read atall sir? if you can pls re-read the post and understand, before embarrassing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by fairheven: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Take heart naa,he just your boyfriend an not your husband yet,we guys have very strong bond with our" niggarz",if I were the one I wud probably do same,just take heart until wen he marries ,then everything bcoms yours.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by 2rez: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

*coughs *

@ op, got alot to ask but first of, permission to comment please? If yeah, i hope say u wont get paranoid over my comment. U might oh buh e no go kill u sha, afterall wat cant kill one braces one. So over....
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Like I said I have talked about it with him many times he promised to change but am yet to see the change in him
addiction is not something you can talk to someone to change ... it is a spirit . a spirit called "adoption" . if you are a christain you need to be prayerful , if you feel you cannot do any of these , move on since you wont cope. As for the car , you should talk to him . He may perhaps not be the type that likes talking with passengers at the rear seat when he wants to discuss.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Joey82(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
these ladies just complain about everything.
I know ladies who naturally retire to the back without been told.
haba, ur man is there like forever, let the guys enjoy their gist at least while they drive abeg

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by samuelmag: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
The essense of being in a relationship is happiness,if U are not happy with the relationship or the person U are involve with then wats d essense?U will only get hurt the more cos relationship get sour d longer it gets in most cases.give em some space if he comes lookin for reasons tell em ur mind if he can't do it ur way den let it breath.
As for sendin U to d back it means he wants to show his frndz he is in control, d man.a gud frnd will sit in d bak n not allow U get down 4 him.guess birds of a feather flock together.
I always allow my frndz grlfrnd 2 sit in front wt him in his car n ma frndz will do likewise.Unless D girl wants it otherwise das #gentlemanway! No be say we holy pass bt we still respect d girl!

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by lockupman(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Trust me and save ur advice. The babe can't leave that guy even if a gentle guy comes around.

striktlymi:
Its great to love and especially wonderful when the object of our love reciprocates the gesture.

Love, for me, should be given without any strings attached. I don't think there should be a good reason to show love to another.

On that premise, I won't blame you for 'loving' this guy even after noticing some irreconcilable traits in him.

I believe firmly that it is not a must to be with everyone we are demonstrably in love with. There are times when it is expedient that we let go, no matter the hurt.

You know yourself and I want to believe you know those bad traits that you can learn to live with in time.

If your guy's behaviour falls short of the mark, after doing a proper assessment, then by all means leave.

For me, relationships should give a bit of insight into what we should expect in marriage.

If there is anything plaguing your relationship which you know full well you won't tolerate as a married person, then there is absolutely no need to stick around.

It is not your responsibility to change a grown-up. Hoping for a change may bring untold hardships and heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by donmalcolm21(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
When do you want to walk out from that relationship? I think you are the only one that doesn't know that YOU ARE IN THE WRONG RELATIONSHIP

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by antiboko(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Whenever u both are going out try sitting on the back seat and he would ask you why, then let him realise that you might be asked to goto the back seat along d way. He must think about it before he sleeps that night

dunkem21:
One after the other.

Try this. Always sit at the back of the drivers seat not the 'car owner' side. Insist on this and if he wants it otherwise, let him know that you will not shift from any position he offers you.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Akalia(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Seems to me ur just one of his many holes, though hez making u feel like ur his official gal. Mehn babe, ma advice to u is don't attach any strings to this relationship, jest play along.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bros before hoes is the rule.

You dont even need to paste it here. you are one of his babes and making u sit in the front instead of a bro would signal to his fellow bro that you are his main chick. since most of his bros knows his main chick, you will always sit in the back because a front sit for you would show weakness on his part and will reduce his credibility among his bros.

Simple as that.

6 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Kcseeyou: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why would he tell you to move to the back seat that's my question cos its ridiculous no guy does that to his girl. Its like taking you to be a side chic or probably he is taking you to be a side chic

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by M4gunners: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
I will keep saying the truth no matter who will hate me. You came into his life just a year ago. Did you know how he made money,the Car and so on? He may be the one that help him to achieve that. If he was poor now you will not even look his face.Last bullet you may just be his girlfriend for mouth nothing more.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by spiceemman(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
3 things are involved.

1) op uploads fake pictures(guys, una know fully well).

2) if she's just a girlfriend in need of fun, she shouldn't be opening threads disturbing us. If the motive behind the relationship is marriage, she would have left the relationship ages ago.

3) from the way she is attacking the people posting what she doesn't wanna see depicts that she has a bad attitude. That means something is missing from her story.

*drops mic*

WORD!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by seangy4konji: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
To be honest?telling you I. The middle of the road to get down and move tithe back is bad but if you were both leaving home,I don't expect you to go to the front self as girlfriend.when d girlfriend leave?my nigga will always be by my side.

About the smoking?you sure knew he was smoking before you fell in love and you just want to change him?not possible. Happened to me before and my babe complain die from day one.i told her she can go if she wants but she endured.now anything smoke irritates me that you would never know I was once a chain smoker and as per the drinking we both get high steady now when not working and we doing just fine so endure a bit and pray for him.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by ojaydedon(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
ops signature says she is allergic to rude and mannerless niggers... and u d follow guy wey d do u anyhw... Ur story sef get as e be

5 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by arsetalks(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Babe, I will not do that for my girlfriend ( if I want to marry her and not just parole her ). He is simply not taking you seriously. It is my girlfriend first and then the friends.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by opzy634: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
He needs prayer
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by frakdon(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
If I can cope with all that I wouldn't even bother myself trying to stop him but because I can't that's y am trying to know if he can stop it but its not working
Sister leave that brother, really don't yu hv self pity or yu think yu won't find someone that would truly love yu, unconditional, live for yu or be what yu want him to be for yu?
Pls leave that guy, but if yu r ready to endure till he changes (maybe), no problem, but don't come complaining, cuz yu already knw what to do..
I don't even need to gv yu any option of staying, leave that guy, nw.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
countless times
There are men in the world, why waste ur time with a boy.. Yeah A BOY, cos only a boy would continue to disrespect his woman even after she let's him know how his actions make her feel. Babe, you don't need a fiery hand to appear and write "Mene Tekel Parsin" on a wall before you do what you need to do..
He doesn't regard or respect you. I'm guessing you're not married to this fellow, so please move on amicably but don't tell him it's the car issue that's making u break up with him. Say something like you wanna focus on you and what you want in your life.
Encourage him that you can still be friends.
As soon as that business is done, wean urself off him.
You deserve better .

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
My dear OP stop being delusional ... a chronic smoker , drinker is also a chronic womanizer. wake up , thats if you are a serious person yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
zoeee:

move on....

Very well said

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by ellechrystal(f): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:

My dear, first of all, sorry to say he doesn't respect u.
N u should understand he is not yet ready 4 something serious. If he was serious minded in d context of d relationship, he would ve been better than this.
Please don't settle 4 less. Ppl who remain in unbearable relationships r those who don't ve self confidence.
If u r confident enough n know wat u want, then no one would need to advice u on wat to do. Talk to him again, n if it's not yielding d fruit ur looking 4, n ur still not comfortable, please walk away.
Make up ur mind soon dear . It's gonna b 2015 in 7 days. I don't think u should b worrying about his attitude then.
Make up ur mind to either live with it, or walk away.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliann. No offence but you do what your heart tells you and carry as much until you no longer can. Its your cross. But looking at your profile, persnl txt and signature am very confused as to how you want a sweet, responsible and gentle loving man when all those define you. Maybe you met him at a club or fell in love becauuse he s living or travels out. U need to think and advise urself properly. Its well

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by malachytochukwu(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
From the way u sounded here its crystal clear that u hav made up ur mind to move on with ur life. There is no advice that will b given to you here that u will take. So go on with ur decision baby
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by UyiIredia(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:

I think u should leave him. Smoking is bad for is health and will shorten his lifespan. I had an uncle who died a few months back due to complications from smoking. And his behaviour of putting you in the back seat in the presence of his friends, even when u came first, and even after you've complained is a very bad attitude. It shows he cherishes them over you. If you are reluctant to leave him give him a strong warning you will leave the relationship if he continues, if he does then it's a sign you should actually leave. Hopefully, you'll find a better man_who doesn't smoke.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
WizardofOz1:

There are men in the world, why waste ur time with a boy.. Yeah A BOY, cos only a boy would continue to disrespect his woman even after she let's him know how his actions make her feel. Babe, you don't need a fiery hand to appear and write "Mene Tekel Parsin" on a wall before you do what you need to do..
He doesn't regard or respect you. I'm guessing you're not married to this fellow, so please move on amicably but don't tell him it's the car issue that's making u break up with him. Say something like you wanna focus on you and what you want in your life.
Encourage him that you can still be friends.
As soon as that business is done, wean urself off him.
You deserve better .

Exactly oh. We ladies we need to know our worth.if u don't giv urself respect nobody will do it for u

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by ezekiel131(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tamuno! lol.
ehyaa........The guy na ur husband?
Front sit only meant for wives grin
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Yinkagbo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
If I can cope with all that I wouldn't even bother myself trying to stop him but because I can't that's y am trying to know if he can stop it but its not working

Let me tell u the fact,this guy doesn't love you,am sure he has been teling his friends about the relationship and how it is going to end,and how he has been sleeping with u....
To be sincere,there are lot of good guys out there so why wasting your time on him....what u would do is pretend ass if u are fed up with the relationship and end it,if he comes after u to beg and promise never to do such again,accept him and watch him if he repeats it then find your way.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You / I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.