Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Deleted Post - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Post (7909 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Post by IGWEUSA(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2008
Y is this poster worrying himself cos' of t a girl smoking IGBO {ganja} in America or UK, when 12 yrs old girls are smoking it like cigarrete in my area.

**********Still wondering d difference between American IGBO and BENSON n HEDGES cigarrete**************
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2009
IGWE_USA:

Y is this poster worrying himself because' of t a girl smoking IGBO {ganja} in America or UK, when 12 years old girls are smoking it like cigarrete in my area.

**********Still wondering d difference between American IGBO and BENSON n HEDGES cigarrete**************

In NIgeria we all know it isnt the best thing to do especially for your girl of 23.

Imagin the Gurl is 23 and she somkes that God forsaken weed
Re: Deleted Post by highpappy: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2009
Oga o! Nigerian people don go wide sha. see as u dey talk igbo as if sey na Mcdonald fries. so larger % of  NL dey burn weed (weda na yanki own or na ede own, i know sure sey offa own mad pass them all). grin grin

But na your advise the poster sey make you give am no be your solidarity for the weed naa grin grin

I am sure you guys will not pray for your children to  take it after you or caught you in the act.

Though it might be source of your excitement but there is no other name for bad- it is bad

@poster
i advise make you talk to her one on one. let her realize that burning weeds is not the best for am. But if she refuse, i beg you fling your shoes and run for your life,
Re: Deleted Post by teslimanif(m): 2:21am On Jan 03, 2009
May be na oblende the girl dey stay. Do you think you just wke up and start smoking Igbo all of a sudden. Guy e get as your girl be o. where you jam am sef?
Re: Deleted Post by sweetthug: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2009
come on, smoke that blunt dude that that girl, she'll f**k u like never before and u'll find yourself in some unexpectedly expected erotic moments of no return under your weedy surveillance , son!!!!!!!!!! Smoke that weed and pass it around to me and other who wanna spliff on it, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Deleted Post by Magz(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2009
Don't believe Babylon hype about marijuana. Ganja is beautiful, and it is natural! If ya girl does cocaine, opium, alcohol or some other "drug", then worry. But reefer has alot of positive effects.
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2009
:d :d
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
lol
Re: Deleted Post by CrazyMan(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2009
Sounds kinda weird to me. I don't think I've ever heard of a guy complaining that his girlfriend smokes igbo. If your claims has been proved to be true, then I would advice that you leave her because such a girl would have nothing good to offer you.
Re: Deleted Post by Vuitton(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2009
Weed is so cool! Dont have time to blave these days but i miss the trips and i admire some girls that smoke too. kiss

No big deal tho too much aint too good. embarassed feel me!
Re: Deleted Post by patwhizkid(f): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2009
Whatz bad in smoking igbo?
Re: Deleted Post by Pataki: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Poster,

I have rolled with all sorts. I will never again want to associate with a woman who smokes ''igbo.'' As pretty and good looking as she was then, she was a beautiful igbo smoker. The health risk associated with it, is more than enough to make you know how fast you should RUN!
Re: Deleted Post by shope(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
Vuitton:

Weed is so cool! Dont have time to blave these days but i miss the trips and i admire some girls that smoke too. kiss

No big deal tho too much aint too good. embarassed feel me!

Do you have somebody that Puuffss
Re: Deleted Post by yme1(f): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
lol
Re: Deleted Post by tflow2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
smiley smiley, She be blazing, and you my guy, you be hating, you be thinking, reasoning dat she could go crazy. Dude, why r u shaky, just cuz you saw her lately, I bet you don't know its been blessed right from the ages, wink
Omo, you say the girl been dey smoke abi? But for here he be like say na you get the problem, lol. Guy Abeg free the chic, worry about other things, does she love you/do you love her? Her 'bad' habit doesn't change who she is, doesn't deter her soul in a way, its what inside her that matters, you can help her, you can love her, but you cannot discriminate against people like this sister and expect a change, you just annoy her and what needs after then is a MAD JUMBO to lite up, Its her soul that matters man, she's not the weed, and the weed is not her, its just this herb that some people get on, Kings, Governors, Bosses, Papa/Mama dey take am, you meet with them everyday, you sit with them in public, in buses, trains, YOU EVEN LOVE THEM, CHICS TRIP FOR THEM ON TV, LISTEN TO THEM TALK AND SCREAM THEIR HEADS OFF, THEY MAKE MONEY MORE THAN SOME OTHER FOLKS. F**K, They are people like you, with their own habits, just like you got yours too, there is no bad thing that should be rated higher than another, weed is weed, it doesn't change who a person is, YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE SHE'S BEEN TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS COMING FROM, THIS IS REAL LIFE FELLAS, FORGET WHATEVER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT WEED, OR WEED-HEADS, YOU GOT TO KNOW THEM BEFORE YOU CAN SAY A THING ABOUT THEM.

@POSTER, DON'T HATE, LOVE HER smiley, EVEN IF YOU CAN'T STAND IT, ITS JUST WEED, CONTINUE TO LOVE HER FOR HER, 4GET THE WEED, LET HER KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT AND SHE'S GOING TO RESPECT YOU FOR THAT, BUT YOU CAN NEVER 'HATE' HER INTO QUITTING THE HABIT
Re: Deleted Post by sistawoman: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2009
Pataki:

The health risk associated with it, is more than enough to make you know how fast you should RUN!

Please explain.
Re: Deleted Post by GINODRAM(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2009
join in the fun,a stick of ganja before a good Bleep drives both parties crazy cool
Re: Deleted Post by Enockia(m): 1:32am On Mar 21, 2009
na wa 4 u o. wat if she takes igbo so wat i'll advice u to join her or 4get that she does it like they say if u can' beat them 4 them 4get them
Re: Deleted Post by babsongudus: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2009
Every body watch out for IGBO MUJEMU-da best skunk eva
Re: Deleted Post by LilDon1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
Can i have sum!!!1
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 11:59am On May 28, 2009
i too don like igbo now
Re: Deleted Post by paparazii(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2009
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve a girl that smokes weed opps na IGBO PARDON ME.ABEG GIVE ME HER NUMBER shocked
Re: Deleted Post by Babakunle1: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2009
omo men!!!
Re: Deleted Post by platinumnk(f): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
puf puff pass cheesy
Re: Deleted Post by Igwe9(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
na only Igbo, what of Housa and Yaruba? tongue
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
It's been a while she's been smoking weed so don't buy the crap that she "suddenly" started. I will like you to try and understand why she lied to you in the first place. Is it out of fear or respect? Or because she thinks she can take you for a bum?

I don't think leaving her is the next thing to do. I had a girl who once was a strong blazer, I tell you, it took a lot to get her off the stings but that came with a lot of patience, disappointments and quarrels. Good thing is she quit. If you know you can wait for as long as 3 years for her to totally be rehabilitated from the spell then do it, it's all for the best. That can work only if you both have a committed relationship but if it ain't no committed relationship, bounce!

I want to think everyone has the right to do whatever they want as long as they feel comfortable with it, but I don't suppose there is anyone who will actually teach their kids or younger siblings how to puff. Is there? Her kids(if and when she has any at all) can't emulate her habits, I am pretty sure she will want to hide it from them not because it's certainly unacceptable in the society but because it's a stigma she wouldn't want her kids to be involved in. I don't puff but I have lots of my friends who do, can say 98% of my friends puff, but I have never been tempted to do it. It helps them a lot, really. Not trying to be sanctimonious but I am not a good fan of weeds.

Speaking of Americans and Europeans blazing is totally different from talking about African blazers. Even if the weeds are the same everywhere, the context is always different. For instance, in Nigeria, there have been reports of people gravely affected by this habit most especially psychologically and mentally but where do they get help? No where! Unlike in the United States and Europe where a mentally malfunctioning lad gets help immediately and can be successively rehabilitated. In Africa, it's either the mental problem becomes so inevitable that the whole scenario turns out to be a public disgrace or the victim is hidden from the society. I don't advise it to be taken by Africans unless they can know their limit and no go beyond it.
Re: Deleted Post by platinumnk(f): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
Igwe.:

na only Igbo, what of Housa and Yaruba? tongue

I never understood why they called it igbo either, i think its kinda insulting.
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

I never understood why they called it igbo either, i think its kinda insulting.

"Igbo" as they call it isn't referring to the tribal clan. It's the Yoruba pronunciation of weeds! In Yoruba language, BUSH = IGBO
Re: Deleted Post by platinumnk(f): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

"Igbo" as they call it isn't referring to the tribal clan. It's the Yoruba pronunciation of weeds! In Yoruba language, BUSH = IGBO

so the yoruba ppl see us as bush ppl! thunderfire dem angry angry angry angry
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2009
Teeheehee grin
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

The spelling is the same but the syllabic stress is different.

PS: Block letters connoting higher stress and small case letters lower stress.
I-gbo! ------>>> Tribe

II-GBO! ----->>> Bush

I understand Yoruba from the first to the last letters but I'm Igbo!
Re: Deleted Post by Igwe9(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

subscribing smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Will Have To Cum Inside / Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap / Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.