Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,909 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! (4225 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by ideology(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
mizjules:

I'm fabulous you?

Am thankful, how many plates you chop today? grin
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
brito:

ok, I will
Hi, apologies I didn't keep up with u. How are u nw
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
agrovick:

Hi, apologies I didn't keep up with u. How are u nw

fine thanks
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Emodeee: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
brito:
Some ladies run to their pastor without
reason, I just cant figure why they do that. some will buy him things
and always want him to pray for them. I'm somehow sad today I need
someone to cheer me up.

y r u sad, ma luv?
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Emodeee:

y r u sad, ma luv?

I'm ok now, thanks
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Emodeee: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
brito:

I'm ok now, thanks

nice.
btw, cn i ask u a question?
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 1:01am On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

fine thanks
Chop knuckle, u too much
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2014
IF pastor no deceive the lady how u expect am make im chop grin
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by MubbyCollins(m): 3:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Seriously ehn angry
One of my Gf's (the one I like the most)
Ended our relationship that her pastor did preach that "Dating is a Sin against God" that she wants to sin no more, I was like
Wtf? Your Pastor?
I'm sure this same pastor would have been doing follow up on her coz dis girl na fine and sexy girl.
But the way she's gon go about not dating anyone sha, how is she gonna get married.
Well, that's nona ma baziness
Next in rank now bears the throne hehe
No time to waste time cool
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
agrovick:

Chop knuckle, u too much

Hapi Sunday
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Emodeee:

nice.
btw, cn i ask u a question?

Yes you can
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

Hapi Sunday
Same to you, how was church
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
agrovick:

Same to you, how was church

it was ok
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Emodeee: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

Yes you can

cn u marry a nairalander?
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Emodeee:

cn u marry a nairalander?

Supermartins, come o. I will give you reply later.
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Emodeee: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

Supermartins, come o. I will give you reply later.

y nt nw?
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Emodeee:

y nt nw?

I'm with people
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Emodeee: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

I'm with people

what's so hard in saying YES or NO?...
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Emodeee:

what's so hard in saying YES or NO?...

Yessssssssss
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Emodeee: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

Yessssssssss

i av a feeling dat u will marry one. btw, r u a moderator?
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Emodeee:

i av a feeling dat u will marry one. btw, r u a moderator?

Divine! of which section? sexuality?
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Emodeee: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

Divine! of which section? sexuality?

ion knw, m jez asking. y did ya mind 1st go to sexuality? do u intend being a moderator dere?
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Emodeee:

ion knw, m jez asking. y did ya mind 1st go to sexuality? do u intend being a moderator dere?

No, I just asked
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
MubbyCollins:
Seriously ehn angry
One of my Gf's (the one I like the most)
Ended our relationship that her pastor did preach that "Dating is a Sin against God" that she wants to sin no more, I was like
Wtf? Your Pastor?
I'm sure this same pastor would have been doing follow up on her coz dis girl na fine and sexy girl.
But the way she's gon go about not dating anyone sha, how is she gonna get married.
Well, that's nona ma baziness
Next in rank now bears the throne hehe
No time to waste time cool
the pastor can get vision of himsef marryin dis ur girl and he will tell ur girl the next day dat God told him in a dream dat she is the wife for him.e easy na grin
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Emodeee: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

No, I just asked

so, is supermartins d guy u r considering? i wondered y u mentioned him in ma quote.
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Emodeee:

so, is supermartins d guy u r considering? i wondered y u mentioned him in ma quote.

I am still looking for Mr right,
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by MubbyCollins(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
lefulefu:

the pastor can get vision of himsef marryin dis ur girl and he will tell ur girl the next day dat God told him in a dream dat she is the wife for him.e easy na grin
Hahaha, Pastors and their "The Spirit of God told me" and d pastor may get d chance o but if she marry d pastor ehn, I go show am o but ino tink sey she fit try am
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Supermartins you kept me waiting online, why?
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Emodeee: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

I am still looking for Mr right,

wah abt d guyz on d street that mk advances to u, r they nt mr right enough?...
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2014
MubbyCollins:

Hahaha, Pastors and their "The Spirit of God told me" and d pastor may get d chance o but if she marry d pastor ehn, I go show am o but ino tink sey she fit try am
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:
Supermartins you kept me waiting online, why?
Sorry smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* / How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? / Adaksbullet Buyday Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.