Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? (4125 Views)

Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 1:20am On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

i'd be more afraid of a guy who seems to hav a spotless past oh. . . i expect absolute honesty, i want numbers, names, details, confessions, d whole lot  grin

the important thing is that d past has been laid to rest. . . everyone has a past so why hide urs?

How can I lay it to rest when you're constantly bringing me back to it?
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 1:21am On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

i'd be more afraid of a guy who seems to hav a spotless past oh. . . i expect absolute honesty, i want numbers, names, details, confessions, d whole lot  grin

the important thing is that d past has been laid to rest. . . everyone has a past so why hide urs?

LOL, But do they ever speak the truth?  Don't mind these confused lil boys, One day they will get it,
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 1:22am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

he wouldnt even bother asking things like that,i know what hes capable of doing,but if he asks no big deal,if ive dated 50 i will talk,its his ears that will get hurt not mine

secret(s
) i meant in my previous posts is/are my (extended) family's secret,nope i know what to tell and what not to tell,i have to respect our secrets

I don't believe this statement. U won't tell your husband to be, u have slept with 50 men.
What do u think i am??

tope2000:

I can tell my partner how many dudes have dated because they aint plenty anyhoo grin grin
You can't lie about something that can put ur patner's life in jeopardy na angry angry
Hannessey ke, babes u know i don't drink wink grin

What if they are PLENTY?? Lets assume u have loads of exes in the past like some gurls do. . . .
Would u say the truth?
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 1:22am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't believe this statement. U won't tell your husband to be, u have slept with 50 men.
What do u think i am??

then u don't know me undecided
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by doyin13(m): 1:24am On Dec 11, 2008
as with all things in life. . . . . . .it is always advisable to have a flexible approach#

As the situation requires, it might be pertinent to be, if not totally dishonest, but
at least fudge the truth and not blurt everything out in the name of being sanctimonious.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:25am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

How can I lay it to rest when you're constantly bringing me back to it?

In a situation wher u hav agreed to share d rest of ur life with a person, it important that u knw each other completely. . . it is harmful in so many ways to the relationship if there r parts of ur life u r deliberately keeping away frm ur partner. . .  irrelevant as they may seem, sharing even d smallest detail wld help promote d closeness necessary for this kind of commitment.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 1:26am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

then u don't know me undecided

I don't know u again?? After how many kisses??
Danke, take ya time o.
Afterall, u haven't told me the number of boys on ur neck. tongue
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't know u again?? After how many kisses??
Danke, take ya time o.
Afterall, u haven't told me the number of boys on ur neck. tongue

sauron,brash,chamotex,pataki and many more grin grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2008
when honesty becomes a problem its because there is something to hide.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

What if they are PLENTY?? Lets assume u have loads of exes in the past like some gurls do. . . .
Would u say the truth?

I aint a prostitute or call girl so they can never be plenty abeg angry cheesy
but if so, i wud prolly tell him abt the ones that were a meaningful n special grin
no point in talkin abt the losers and assholes grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by LadyT(f): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2008
doyin13:

as with all things in life. . . . . . .it is always advisable to have a flexible approach#

As the situation requires, it might be pertinent to be, if not totally dishonest, but
at least fudge the truth and not blurt everything out in the name of being sanctimonious.

angry
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 1:31am On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

In a situation wher u hav agreed to share d rest of ur life with a person, it important that u knw each other completely. . . it is harmful in so many ways to the relationship if there r parts of ur life u r deliberately keeping away frm ur partner. . .  irrelevant as they may seem, sharing even d smallest detail would help promote d closeness necessary for this kind of commitment.

Oh yeah, definitely share if it is a long term relationship but I maintain my stand on short term relationships . . . sweet nothings en plus.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by doyin13(m): 1:32am On Dec 11, 2008
LadyT:

angry

You look so good when you are angry

Honestly grin grin grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 1:33am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

I aint a prostitute or call girl so they can never be plenty abeg angry cheesy
but if so, i would prolly tell him about the ones that were a meaningful n special grin
no point in talkin about the losers and assholes
grin

I like this statement.

syphillis:

sauron,brash,chamotex,pataki and many more grin grin

U are hot o!!!
Anyways, there's little a woman can do if she had a filthy past.
She would only say few stuffs. . . . .Other's would be buried in her mind.
A woman's heart is deeper than the Indian Ocean.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 1:34am On Dec 11, 2008
And don't force your lover to share what he/she doesn't feel like sharing. It's not that he/she doesn't trust or love you, it just probably brings back hurtful memories.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 1:35am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

And don't force your lover to share what he/she doesn't feel like sharing. It's not that he/she doesn't trust or love you, it just probably brings back hurtful memories.

Why??
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 1:38am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

gbam

imagine a girl dat was raped at age 12,u dont expect her to to start talking,cos rape alone is bad not to talk of it happening to a 12 yr old child
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:38am On Dec 11, 2008
davidylan:

when honesty becomes a problem its because there is something to hide.

I totally agree. . .  for better or worse abi? nuthin shd be too terrible to hide frm ur life partner

StephenP:

Oh yeah, definitely share if it is a long term relationship but I maintain my stand on short term relationships . . . sweet nothings en plus.

how do u knw tho? how can u tell which relationship wld be short term and which wld be long term
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 1:40am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

I like this statement.

Ya see cheesy, u don't have to say everything altho i do most times because I'm basket mouth when I'm in love  cheesy lipsrsealed but that doesnt mean u can't be honest.
And make sure the ones u do say, u tell him/her the truth wink
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 1:42am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Anyways, there's little a woman can do if she had a filthy past.
She would only say few stuffs. . . . .Other's would be buried in her mind.
A woman's heart is deeper than the Indian Ocean.

You talk as if men don't have a lot to hide . . . the 20 exes, one night stands, the maid, the neighbor's daughter, the strippers/hookers, those college girls, just a few  grin

~Sauron~:

Why??

. . . because it could bring back hurtful memories like the rape example syphilis gave.

HR.hotness:

how do u knw tho? how can u tell which relationship would be short term and which would be long term

I dunno, you just kinda know when it isn't gon' work out for long.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

no need to force. if she cares for you deeply and feels she can trust you with her life she will tell you her innermost fears herself.

I feel i have done a good job when my mate feels free to tell me even the most stupidest thing she's done knowing i wont hold it against her in future.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 1:43am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

You talk as if men don't have a lot to hide . . . the 20 exes, one night stands, the maid, the neighbor's daughter, the strippers/hookers, those college girls, just a few  grin.

Excatly . . . . sauron thinks he can fool us cheesy

davidylan:

no need to force. if she cares for you deeply and feels she can trust you with her life she will tell you her innermost fears herself.

I feel i have done a good job when my mate feels free to tell me even the most stupidest thing she's done knowing i wont hold it against her in future.

U just hit the nail on the head . . . . .i think this is why must people lie
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

You talk as if men don't have a lot to hide . . . the 20 exes, one night stands, the maid, the neighbor's daughter, the strippers/hookers, those college girls, just a few  grin

ok you can be dishonest about these. grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 1:45am On Dec 11, 2008
david why na angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by chika98: 1:47am On Dec 11, 2008
Odi egwu! As if a man will tell you the truth. Men before they settle down have slept with loads and loads of women.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by LadyT(f): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2008
We all need our mental personal space. So you dont to tell your partner every dirt little secret just important things that could affect your life.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

david why na angry angry angry cheesy

You dont want her to be apprehensive every time she has a tiny little sore down there. grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:49am On Dec 11, 2008
LadyT:

We all need our mental personal space. So you don't to tell your partner every dirt little secret just important things that could affect your life.

and things that made an impact in their lives. . . very crucial!
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2008
davidylan:

exactly,this is d reason why most gals lie,because smtimes their partners force them,and just to get the guy off their case,they will just use d wind to blow lies into his ears

when i was in jss3 there is this friend of mine "chigozie" that was raped in AGIP's maintainance house,although her hubby heard bout it, it was her mother that told him bout it,because she wanted the guy to know since d girl wouldnt just like say it like that

they got married and for 2 and half years this guy never asked her anything,until d day the day she finally decided to talk,d day she talked was d day she let go of the fears after so many years

some stories r better left untold till d right time,but i wonder why u men force and smtimes threaten girls to talk,oga ooo
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

Excatly . . . . sauron thinks he can fool us cheesy

Fool you??
I am a certified Virgin.
We use the same GP, ask him. cheesy

tope2000:

Ya see cheesy, u don't have to say everything altho i do most times because I'm basket mouth when I'm in love  cheesy lipsrsealed but that doesnt mean u can't be honest.
And make sure the ones u do say, u tell him/her the truth wink

So u would tell ur husband to be that u had an abortion when u were in the Uni??
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 1:52am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

So u would tell ur husband to be that u had an abortion when u were in the Uni??

if she did why not?what if it affects her womb and one of this aproko doctors tells her and her hubby after one test,she might end up loosing her hubby and marriage

infact such matters should be tabled before marriage
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by doyin13(m): 1:52am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

You talk as if men don't have a lot to hide . . . the 20 exes, one night stands, the maid, the neighbor's daughter, the strippers/hookers, those college girls, just a few  

Oh my dayzzzzzzz. . . .

those housegirls. . . . .ooh la la

especially the Calabar ones.

walahi  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• / Please I Need Your Attention / Ladies Always Concentrate More On Where My Dick Is. Why!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.