Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? (4128 Views)

Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:52am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

exactly,this is d reason why most gals lie,because smtimes their partners force them,and just to get the guy off their case,they will just use d wind to blow lies into his ears

when i was in jss3 there is this friend of mine "chigozie" that was raped in AGIP's maintainance house,although her hubby heard bout it, it was her mother that told him bout it,because she wanted the guy to know since d girl wouldnt just like say it like that

they got married and for 2 and half years this guy never asked her anything,until d day the day she finally decided to talk,d day she talked was d day she let go of the fears after so many years

some stories r better left untold till d right time,but i wonder why u men force and smtimes threaten girls to talk,oga ooo

meanwhile after u talk finish dem no go fit sleep again
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:53am On Dec 11, 2008
doyin13:

Oh my dayzzzzzzz. . . .

those housegirls. . . . .ooh la la

especially the Calabar ones.

walahi grin grin grin

make una leave clabar girls alone na. . . wetin? angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by chika98: 1:53am On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

meanwhile after u talk finish them no go fit sleep again

lol
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by LadyT(f): 1:53am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

exactly,this is d reason why most gals lie,because smtimes their partners force them,and just to get the guy off their case,they will just use d wind to blow lies into his ears

when i was in jss3 there is this friend of mine "chigozie" that was raped in AGIP's maintainance house,although her hubby heard bout it, it was her mother that told him bout it,because she wanted the guy to know since d girl wouldnt just like say it like that

they got married and for 2 and half years this guy never asked her anything,until d day the day she finally decided to talk,d day she talked was d day she let go of the fears after so many years

some stories r better left untold till d right time,but i wonder why u men force and smtimes threaten girls to talk,oga ooo

What a mother she was very brave!  

I would kill mine if she did that to me
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 1:54am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

So u would tell ur husband to be that u had an abortion when u were in the Uni??

I wud have even told him while we were dating, There are some things u just cant lie abt or not talk abt with ur partner because they might come back and hunt you. If he really urs in the first place then wateva u tell him wont change how he feels abt u undecided
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by chika98: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2008
LadyT:

so that when he finds out himself . . he doesn't send her packing
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

meanwhile after u talk finish them no go fit sleep again

exactly,if d gal comot them go begin suspect am

see d reason why most gals dont talk again is because some men r just to immature to handle tough situations,too foolish to believe their gals and help wipe away the hurt and pains off the poor girls heart and just too childish to hear d truth
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 11, 2008
Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies?

Yup!!!
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 1:57am On Dec 11, 2008
LadyT:

i said d same thing titi until d woman explained why she did it,it was better d guy knew before marrying her,instead of marrying her and then dumping her because of that,the girl might end up commiting suicide

after she told d man d story,she also told him to choose right now,and that God will bear her witness that she's told u one secret of her child,because its d most sensitive,choose now if u will still marry her or let her be
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 1:58am On Dec 11, 2008
@sauron
Virgin my ASS cheesy

davidylan:

You don't want her to be apprehensive every time she has a tiny little sore down there. grin

Lmao . . . . . . . even if u didnt tell me, i wud still be apprehensive if i see any sore down there grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by LadyT(f): 1:59am On Dec 11, 2008
chika98:

so that when he finds out himself . . he doesn't send her packing

True we all know how stupid some men get.

syphillis:

i said d same thing titi until d woman explained why she did it,it was better d guy knew before marrying her,instead of marrying her and then dumping her because of that,the girl might end up commiting suicide

after she told d man d story,she also told him to choose right now,and that God will bear her witness that she's told u one secret of her child,because its d most sensitive,choose now if u will still marry her or let her be
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 2:01am On Dec 11, 2008
LadyT:

True we all know how stupid some men get.

so stupid jare,and because of what d mum did,this guy got himself prepared to hear d truth some day,and when she told him he comforted her d right way,that was d day all d fear shes harboured all her life left her

its all about marrying a matured man wt brain,he wil def understand u as a woman
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by doyin13(m): 2:01am On Dec 11, 2008
But honestly cheesy. . . .is this topic that deep to elicit 5pages worth of posts.

There is no all encompassing answer to satisfy every individual case.

Thus I implore anyone who is burdened of mind to make a daily date with Oprah
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by LadyT(f): 2:02am On Dec 11, 2008
doyin13:

But honestly cheesy. . . .is this topic that deep to elicit 5pages worth of posts.

Mister half truths you berra sharrap there.

angry
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

smart mother.

tope2000:

Lmao . . . . . . . even if u didnt tell me, i would still be apprehensive if i see any sore down there grin

if you see anything there na your headache.  grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 2:04am On Dec 11, 2008
doyin13:

Haven't u heard? Oprah is the anti-chirst!
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:05am On Dec 11, 2008
davidylan:

if you see anything there na your headache. grin
Typical male answer cheesy

@jenny
kudos to the mother, she has guts wink
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 2:06am On Dec 11, 2008
doyin13:

d same stupid oprah dat said God is jealous of her? undecided
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by doyin13(m): 2:06am On Dec 11, 2008
LadyT:

Mister half truths you berra sharrap there.

angry

Ahn Ahn na. . . . .Do I look like I would lie to you
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 2:06am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

I would have even told him while we were dating, There are some things u just can't lie about or not talk about with ur partner because they might come back and hunt you. If he really urs in the first place then whatever u tell him wont change how he feels about u undecided

So u expect a man to be with u knowing fully well u might have a damaged womb??
Tope. . . . . .Look at ma face carefully. . . . . .Do i have tribal marks??
Why are u manipulating me like i am from the North?? wink
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 2:07am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

d same stupid oprah that said God is jealous of her? undecided

why am i not surprised?
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 2:09am On Dec 11, 2008
doyin13:

Oh my dayzzzzzzz. . . .

those housegirls. . . . .ooh la la

especially the Calabar ones.

walahi  grin grin grin

What's up with these talk about Calabar girls? I probably to go there and do some mowing  tongue
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by sillyboy(m): 2:09am On Dec 11, 2008
As much as the truth is the best to tell, it must be seriously noted that NOT ALL CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH. most especially the female folks.

A times, if u can't tell lies, just tell the person you dont know or something.

I once to a friend (girl) the truth about her supposedly boyfriend who was hitting hard on another girl in my office. . and the friend thought i was lying. . .she couldnt believe i was saying the truth. That ended our friendship. . .but at the end, she got to know I was saying the truth. . .but our friendship was gone into the wind then.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 2:10am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

@jenny
kudos to the mother, she has guts wink

dat is ehn,wen i heard  d story i wanted to like strangle her thru DHL cos i'd already left naija,na wen i go naija some yrs back d woman come tell me d reason why she did dat,and i was like"hmm dis woman is intelligent" atleast d man no fit open mouth yab d girl wt her story till they die

HR.hotness:

why am i not surprised?

dont mind her,i was watching one of her shows on d net,and she was like "God said hes a jealous God" why should he be?'dat means hes jealous of her then,and i felt like asking her "come who gave u dat mouth u dey use talk dis rubbish" angry
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 2:10am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

You hella just reminded me of Onyinye2!! Where is she??
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 2:11am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

don't mind her,i was watching one of her shows on d net,and she was like "God said hes a jealous God" why should he be?'that means hes jealous of her then,and i felt like asking her "come who gave u that mouth u dey use talk this rubbish" angry

sounds sarcastic to me.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:11am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

So u expect a man to be with u knowing fully well u might have a damaged womb??
Tope. . . . . .Look at ma face carefully. . . . . .Do i have tribal marks??
Why are u manipulating me like i am from the North?? wink

Lmao . . . . . . .
Just like u said it a MIGHT, u both can always go to the hospital 4 a chk up na grin
Find out if the womb is damaged or not b4 u make any irrational decision tongue
U see this is why most girls lies, do u even know maybe she was raped then had to have an abortion undecided
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 2:13am On Dec 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

sounds sarcastic to me.

well she really meant it,because d people interviewing her were like "shes misquoting d scripture" but she still held on to her words,d very first day she started harbouring d tots in her mind was whern she was 14 or so
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:14am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

You hella just reminded me of Onyinye2!! Where is she??

Lol . . . . yeah where is she??
I have missed her weird point of view cheesy
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by chika98: 2:15am On Dec 11, 2008
Tell the truth or lies the man who really wants you will. With or without a bad past
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 2:16am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

As much as the truth is the best to tell, it must be seriously noted that NOT ALL CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH. most especially the female folks.

A times, if u can't tell lies, just tell the person you don't know or something.

I once to a friend (girl) the truth about her supposedly boyfriend who was hitting hard on another girl in my office. . and the friend thought i was lyingshe couldnt believe i was saying the truth. That ended our friendshipbut at the end, she got to know I was saying the truthbut our friendship was gone into the wind then.

So you snitched on her boyfriend?? Not cool! She probably thought you were trying to get with her by putting dirt on her boyfriend.

tope2000:

Lol . . . . yeah where is she??
I have missed her weird point of view cheesy

I don't know where she is.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 2:18am On Dec 11, 2008
@jenny.

U dey craze jare,

@topic
I have learnt from experience MOST men cannot handle the truth, so to save the "badaration" you just tell them what they need to hear, CASE closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

:'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( / ...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) / ...I Received This Message This Evening And Saw This...like Seriously? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.