Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? (4114 Views)

Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tomaagy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hi,
I realiseed that some truths should neva be told a woman, well I learnt that the hard way! Just want to know if u could take, handle or appreciate the truth if ur guy ends up telling u something u were not expecting!
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by SeaGoddes(f): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
yes, i believe honesty is and will always be the best policy cool
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by MissyB1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
Depends on what the truth is.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
i hav discovered nothin shocks me me anymore. . . bring it on! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
I, for one always appreciate the truth
either good or bad wink
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tomaagy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
ok then can u tell me y the bad boys (liars) get the girls and the good boys remain single while the bad boys change girls
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Muza(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
Girls hate it when you are honest with them but love so so much when you lie to them
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by MissyB1(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2008
Muza:

Girls hate it when you are honest with them but love so so much when you lie to them
That's one of the lies guys have fed themselves with over the years.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Muza(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2008
you will be surprised where my lying skills have gotten me to grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by MissyB1(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2008
Try truth and you'll be amazed how far you'll go. grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by jibbygirl(f): 12:45am On Dec 11, 2008
for him to bold enough to tell me the bitter truth, I'll surely appreciate it cos it show that i mean something to him. cheesy
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2008
The truth shall set u free wink
I like honesty anyday
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2008
@topic
I am an avid believer in the truth and I try to be honest with people in all I do. However, I have not always been the recipient of that favour. From past experience some pple cannot handle the truth and would rather be lied to.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 12:49am On Dec 11, 2008
CodeRED:

@topic
I am an avid believer in the truth and I try to be honest with people in all I do. However, I have not always been the recipient of that favour. From past experience some people cannot handle the truth and would rather be lied to.  

i feel like e-strangling dat old woman dat locked our thread
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

I like honesty anyday

But do u tell your SPOUSE everything??
Lets be honest here o. . . . . . .Women don't say everything.
They always seem to divide the number of their ex-boy/fs and sexual partners by 10.
True or False??
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 12:53am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

i feel like e-strangling that old woman that locked our thread

LOL, dont worry love, let's continue being fine, na jealous ah kill dem? grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

They always seem to divide the number of their ex-boy/fs and sexual partners by 10.
True or False??
for me ,nope,its not even advisable

CodeRED:

LOL, don't worry love, let's continue being fine, na jealous ah kill them? grin

let me see her delete d one i just opened,im sure her moderator power cant get there
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by MrCrackles(m): 12:58am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

I like honesty anyday

U dont seem to tell me the truth though do u? cheesy
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by MrCrackles(m): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2008
Danke e don do oya come take another kiss kiss wink
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 1:00am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

True or False??

Lol. . . . . . telling him everything?? what has that got to do with honesty tongue
The ones i do tell him happens to be 100% true, i rather not say anything than lie tongue cheesy
And about the exes thingy, i don't lie about that rubbish its not a biggie at the of end day if u want my future forget about my past cheesy tongue

MrCrackles:

U don't seem to tell me the truth though do u? cheesy

babes u lie, even the day u were sh.it in bed. i told u tongue grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

True or False??

I hav told u to quit hanging with those hoochies. . . tongue
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 1:02am On Dec 11, 2008
My rule is for short term relationships, it doesn't matter, you'll break up in a matter of weeks anyway lol, for long term, you have to be extra careful. You have to be selective with the truth you tell. Some don't know the appropriate time to tell the truth and that always ends up in disaster. Some truths are not meant to be said at all because you fear it might sabotage the relationship. So if it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't the right time to tell the truth.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 1:05am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

My rule is for short term relationships, it doesn't matter, you'll break up in a matter of weeks anyway lol, for long term, you have to be extra careful. You have to be selective with the truth you tell. Some don't know the appropriate time to tell the truth and that always ends up in disaster. Some truths are not meant to be said at all because you fear it might sabotage the relationship. So if it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't the right time to tell the truth.

I somewhat agree undecided
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 1:06am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

for me ,nope,its not even advisable

Then u are not honest!!!
Would u tell ur husband u have dated more than 15 dudes?? No way.
15 will become 3. grin

tope2000:

Lol. . . . . . telling him everything?? what has that got to do with honesty tongue
The ones i do tell him happens to be 100% true, i rather not say anything than lie tongue cheesy
And about the exes thingy, i don't lie about that rubbish its not a biggie at the of the day if u want my future forget about my past cheesy tongue

Even if it's HIV status?? I should forget it and FIRE on??
Tope. . . . . . .Are u taking ur hennessey again this night?
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Pataki: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

i feel like e-strangling that old woman that locked our thread
Life is too serious for some peeps. Learn not to let people get at you. It is their joy to see you mad over their actions. I have learnt to overlook certain things if it does not flow into the excess with me, I am ok.

That said, it is good to see that you are honest with your emotions. Would you be honest to tell me how you feel about moi? tongue

@ Topic,
Honesty is not a gender related issue IMO.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

And about the exes thingy, i don't lie about that rubbish its not a biggie at the of the day if u want my future forget about my past cheesy tongue

*humming* If you want my future forget my past. . . If you wanna get with me better make it fast. . . Now don't go wasting my precious time. . . Get your act together we could be just fine. . . tra la la la  grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

Honesty trumps anything for me so i'm not too comfortable with the above.
You're not my mate if i cant feel free to tell you anything under the sun . . . of course that's assuming you've had a fairly responsible past though.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Even if it's HIV status?? I should forget it and FIRE on??
Tope. . . . . . .Are u taking ur hennessey again this night?

I can tell my partner how many dudes have dated cuz they aint plenty anyhoo grin grin
You cant lie abt sumthing that can put ur patner's life in jeopardy na angry angry
Hannessey ke, babes u know i dont drink wink grin

HR.hotness:

*humming* If you want my future forget my past. . . If you want to get with me better make it fast. . . Now don't go wasting my precious time. . . Get your act together we could be just fine. . . tra la la la  grin grin grin grin

Sing it girl wink grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by syphillis: 1:15am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Then u are not honest!!!
Would u tell ur husband u have dated more than 15 dudes?? No way.
15 will become 3. grin

he wouldnt even bother asking things like that,i know what hes capable of doing,but if he asks no big deal,if ive dated 50 i will talk,its his ears that will get hurt not mine

secret(s) i meant in my previous posts is/are my (extended) family's secret,nope i know what to tell and what not to tell,i have to respect our secrets

Pataki:

Life is too serious for some peeps. Learn not to let people get at you. It is their joy to see you mad over their actions. I have learnt to overlook certain things if it does not flow into the excess with me, I am ok.

That said, it is good to see that you are honest with your emotions. Would you be honest to tell me how you feel about moi? tongue

thank u jare,but smtimes this people can be so stupid angry anyways want to know how i feel bout u? wink ask ur midget wife grin grin grin jk jk jk
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 1:16am On Dec 11, 2008
davidylan:

Honesty trumps anything for me so i'm not too comfortable with the above.
You're not my mate if i can't feel free to tell you anything under the sun . . . of course that's assuming you've had a fairly responsible past though.

Assuming. . . some people's love life would be perfect for horror flicks lol!! I don't want none of that.

Pataki:

@ Topic,

No it ain't.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:17am On Dec 11, 2008
i'd be more afraid of a guy who seems to hav a spotless past oh. . . i expect absolute honesty, i want numbers, names, details, confessions, d whole lot  grin

the important thing is that d past has been laid to rest. . . everyone has a past so why hide urs?
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 1:18am On Dec 11, 2008
Pataki:

@ Topic,

LOL, Word Pastor P( wey yo bin all day)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed / Why Is It Harder For Men To Forgive Infidelity? / Dating/marrying An Amazing Guy Who Has A Daughter -&baby Mama Drama Included!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.