Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? (4126 Views)

Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 2:19am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao . . . . . . .
Just like u said it a MIGHT, u both can always go to the hospital 4 a chk up na grin
Find out if the womb is damaged or not before u make any irrational decision tongue
U see this is why most girls lies, do u even know maybe she was raped then had to have an abortion undecided

Typical Naija babe answer. . . . .

I was raped. . . . .He forced me and reh reh reh.
Anyways, don't lie to me o cos me eyes are on u.
Matter of fact, i know every GP in this city so think before u LIE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is this Islander of a babe?? This is when i need to pull her Island ears.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 2:22am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Anyways, don't lie to me o because me eyes are on u.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is this Islander of a babe?? This is when i need to pull her Island ears.

She is tanning on Macaroni beach on Mustique, Let me go summon her island ass cheesy

@topic
RAPE IS RAPE, sharrap, The law states even the guy was about to penetrate and the womas says "STOP" he should stop, Restraint is the key here,
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 2:22am On Dec 11, 2008
CodeRED:

@topic
I have learnt from experience MOST men cannot handle the truth, so to save the "badaration" you just tell them what they need to hear, CASE closed.

No ma'am, I think it's most people not just men. A woman can raise hell if you admit she has put on a few pounds. She forgets that she asked you first. In the end of course, you sleep on the couch while she stuffs her face in the kitchen and cries herself to sleep. I may have dragged that example a bit too far but you get the point.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:25am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Anyways, don't lie to me o because me eyes are on u.

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . . . . . . . I bet u even use tracking device on moi cheesy
But i still think if a man really loves you, he wont care regardless of how bad ur past was kiss cheesy

StephenP:

No ma'am, I think it's most people not just men. A woman can raise hell if you admit she has put on a few pounds. She forgets that she asked you first. In the end of course, you sleep on the couch while she stuffs her face in the kitchen and cries herself to sleep. I may have dragged that example a bit too far but you get the point.

Rofl . . . . . . the weight thing is a delicate issue i must admit cheesy
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 2:27am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . . . . . . . I bet u even use tracking device on moi cheesy
But i still think if a man really loves you, he wont care regardless of how bad ur past was kiss cheesy

A hot sexy woman like u, i need more than a tracking device.
Iron undies with a safe combination is what i need.

CodeRED:

She is tanning on Macaroni beach on Mustique, Let me go summon her island ass cheesy

Tell her to draw her ears and bring her island ass here.
Matter of fact, get a horse whip and whup the ass purple till she gets here.

@topic
RAPE IS RAPE, sharrap,  The law states even the guy was about to penetrate and the womas says "STOP" he should stop,  Restraint is the key here,

No comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by sillyboy(m): 2:30am On Dec 11, 2008
CodeRED:

@topic
RAPE IS RAPE, sharrap, The law states even the guy was about to penetrate and the womas says "STOP" he should stop, Restraint is the key here,

Now, that law makes me just laugh. Everybody knows that when women says Stop in such situation, most of them means capital YES. Especially the hypocritiacal 9ja babes.

tope2000:

Rofl . . . . . . the weight thing is a delicate issue i must admit cheesy

Please reverse the question and let the woman be the subject. Would care regardless of a man's past considering the fact that his past could jeopardize not only you but that of your children's future?
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:33am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

A hot sexy woman like u, i need more than a tracking device.
Iron undies with a safe combination is what i need.

Lol . . . . . . . That is yet to be invented
Unless u invent it urself tongue cheesy altho i hear they sell a padlocked boxers for men, im buying u one grin tongue
because of your wandering eyes syndrome cheesy
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 2:35am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . . . That is yet to be invented
Unless u invent it yourself tongue cheesy altho i hear they sell a padlocked boxers for men, I'm buying u one grin tongue
because of your wandering eyes syndrome cheesy

It's not abeg. . . . . . .
I am getting one for you. . . . .
The same security company that made the safe "Scylla" was kept.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by AdamBrody1(m): 2:36am On Dec 11, 2008
Most women wear padlock most of the time all year long! Is that not where the name Pads came from? lipsrsealed
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:37am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Please reverse the question and let the woman be the subject. Would care regardless of a man's past considering the fact that his past could jeopardize not only you but that of your children's future?

Lol  . . . . . .
If the man was a murderer or armed robber then Yes cheesy
It wud be no way jose wink

~Sauron~:

It's not abeg. . . . . . .
I am getting one for you. . . . .
The same security company that made the safe "Scylla" was kept.

Lmao grin grin grin grin
U know i am good girl na, so i dont need it. rite darl? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 2:40am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao grin grin grin grin
U know i am good girl na, so i don't need it. rite darl? kiss kiss kiss kiss

U are good ONLY when StephenP is NOT around.
As soon as he comes to town, your eyes go bzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:41am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Steph. . . . who? cheesy tongue
never heard that name b4 grin
u r my one n only cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 2:44am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

never heard that name before grin

I need a written affidavit for this claim. cheesy
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 2:44am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

LMAO! Didn't you know?? I'm like crack, when I walk into a room I make all 'em ladies high as f**k  grin

tope2000:

never heard that name before grin

You just had to be dishonest on a thread about honesty.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Hauwa1: 2:44am On Dec 11, 2008
i believe in living my life well so that when the time comes, i don't have anything to hide and would want to hear your dirty attrocities. . .especially abt the girl you asked to have abortion in the past.

that's a no no. once you tell me that's the end of the relationship.

na better man go come better chic way, amen o.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by doyin13(m): 2:46am On Dec 11, 2008
who dash u better chic

see this black geisha oo grin grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:47am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

LMAO! Didn't you know?? I'm like crack, when I walk into a room I make all 'em ladies high as f**k  grin

You just had to be dishonest on a thread about honesty.

Lmao . . . .  .
U r like crack, too addictive for my liking grin grin cheesy
I need to shake u off a lil bit cheesy

~Sauron~:

I need a written affidavit for this claim. cheesy

Will go to my lawyer tomorrow cheesy
but i still loff my stephen sha kiss
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 2:48am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Now, that law makes me just laugh. Everybody knows that when women says Stop in such situation, most of them means capital YES. Especially the hypocritiacal Nigeria babes.

Thanks for clarifying that, lol grin cheesy
Fortunately, in my world, NO MEANS NO,

StephenP:

Haven't you heard NEVER answer that question truthfully?  DOn't ever tell a woman. You are asking to share the couch with Rover, It's the forbidden rule where we are concerned. Just nod and smile, but NEVER day YES,
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Sauron1: 2:49am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

Will go to my lawyer tomorrow cheesy
but i still loff my stephen sha kiss

Playeress Tope. . . . . . .
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:51am On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Playeress Tope. . . . . . .

i learned from the best. . . playa sauron cheesy
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 2:53am On Dec 11, 2008
CodeRED:

Haven't you heard NEVER answer that question truthfully? DOn't ever tell a woman. You are asking to share the couch with Rover, It's the forbidden rule where we are concerned. Just nod and smile, but NEVER day YES,

So we should lie? What happened to the statement below?

CodeRED:

But do they ever speak the truth? Don't mind these confused little boys, One day they will get it,

LOL, just giving you a hard time.

tope2000:

Lmao . . . . .
U r like crack, too addictive for my liking grin grin cheesy
I need to shake u off a little bit cheesy

You'll be back as sure as Oprah will keep gaining and losing a 100 pounds every year lol
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by tope2000(f): 2:57am On Dec 11, 2008
lol@ oprah gaining weight
n i will indeed kiss cheesy
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by AdamBrody1(m): 2:57am On Dec 11, 2008
OUCH stephen p is here! shocked

Better run fi cover and dodge his Ban Bullets like Bin laden! runs away from thread fast!
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 11, 2008
Honesty is not always the best policy. . . .sometimes, it's best he keeps shut!
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 2:59am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Honesty is not always the best policy. . . .sometimes, it's best he keeps shut!

Even better if she doesn't ask wink
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 3:01am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

So we should lie? What happened to the statement below?

hmm, well this rules ONLY apply to the weight thingy, grin

StephenP:

LOL, just giving you a hard time.

Dont give me a hard time oo, I would be at NYU come January I will find you and deal with ur ass jare.
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

Even better if she doesn't ask wink
True that.
Some women just stress themselves out by asking unnecessary questions.
If you can't handle the truth, don't ask. undecided
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 3:07am On Dec 11, 2008
CodeRED:

don't give me a hard time oo, I would be at NYU come January I will find you and deal with ur ass jare.

And I'll give you what you've missing . . . then watch your posts about men change drastically grin

Ebony-Silk:

True that.
Some women just stress themselves out by asking unnecessary questions.
If you can't handle the truth, don't ask.  undecided

Thank you!!  kiss
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 3:10am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

And I'll give you what you've missing . . . then watch your posts about men change drastically grin

I know type, all mouth, NO action, Let me be the judge to that, grin grin.

As per my posts taking a 360. hmmm not too sure, I have given up on men a long time ago. That' why my "man" is jelly and comes with two AA duracel. grin grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 3:18am On Dec 11, 2008
CodeRED:

I know type, all mouth, NO action,  Let me be the judge to that,  grin grin.

No Ma'am, I'm an individual. To know my type, you'll need to know me.

CodeRED:

As per my posts taking a 360. hmmm not too sure, I have given up on men a long time ago. That' why my "man" is jelly and comes with two AA duracel. grin grin

High already? lol You're taking a 180 not a 360. I see I'm getting into your head, next stop, down south grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by CodeRED(f): 3:40am On Dec 11, 2008
StephenP:

No Ma'am, I'm an individual. To know my type, you'll need to know me.

High already? lol You're taking a 180 not a 360. I see I'm getting into your head, next stop, down south grin

lol.Trinidad and Tobago? hmmmm, Carnival is NOT til February grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies? by StephenP(m): 4:08am On Dec 11, 2008
CodeRED:

lol.Trinidad and Tobago?  hmmmm, Carnival is NOT til February grin grin grin grin grin

You don't have to wait till February to partake in this festival neither do you have to dress up for it. . . matter of fact, the fewer the clothing, the better  wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) / Why Are Men so Obsessed With Ukwu? / Please I Need Your Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.