Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,359 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Cheating Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Married Men (1994 Views)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Good day house,

Some times it baffles me why some married men go out to cheat on their wife, despite being married.

I was with my friends one day so we were discussing about girls, but don't know how I started telling my guys that I can never cheat on my wife, even now I don't do that so why would I do that when I get married, I don't know may be because am a catholic and it's in the doctrine of the church that when you sleep with another women after being married you stop receiving the body of Christ (Holy communion) please catholics I am stand to b corrected on this...

But I told my friends I can't just imagine finding myself untop of another woman/girl while I am married, my friends started abusing me.

But house please is it good to bleep other woman after being married?
Re: Cheating Married Men by zubby29(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
my brother keep it up.it hard to find your type dis days.aside not being able to receive Jesus in d holy communion,u will never b at peace with your self if u do it

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
zubby29:
my brother keep it up.it hard to find your type dis days.aside not being able to receive Jesus in d holy communion,u will never b at peace with your self if u do it

Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate
Re: Cheating Married Men by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Thumbs up,don't mind your friends Ajegbodo won weni re kunra ni
.......meaning they want you (a good person ) to join them in their nonsense ways

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by Prodeegee(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
bisous:
.......meaning they want you (a good person ) to join them in their nonsense ways

Lol...yoruba sha

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
bisous:

Thanks, really appreciate your comment (ose gan)
Re: Cheating Married Men by FLAWLES(f): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
;
Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

Lol...yoruba sha

Yes Yorubas, proud to be one of them
Re: Cheating Married Men by taiwo005(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Not good..

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

Lol...yoruba sha

abi ?
Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
;

What booking space?.....

Deries god 0000
Re: Cheating Married Men by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
wunmi590:

Thanks, really appreciate your comment (ose gan)

Anytime Ojare ...keep your head up ......the good thing about staying faithful is that God blesses your family in numerous ways you can't imagine ......financially,offsprings wise e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
taiwo005:
Not good..

Thanks bro
Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
bisous:

Anytime Ojare ...keep your head up ......the good thing about staying faithful is that God blesses your family in numerous ways you can't imagine ......financially,offsprings wise e.t.c

I gbadun u jawe, dos pple wey stil dey bleep andr prsn wman, evn wen dey don marry, wht is ur new year rsolution?
Re: Cheating Married Men by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
wunmi590:

I gbadun u jawe, dos pple wey stil dey bleep andr prsn wman, evn wen dey don marry, wht is ur new year rsolution?

Hmmmm new year resolution sha.......I don't have any (yet) I make decisions all year round

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
bisous:

Hmmmm new year resolution sha.......I don't have any (yet) I make decisions all year round

Owk 0000 cheesy
bisous:

Owk 0000
Re: Cheating Married Men by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
wunmi590:

Owk 0000 cheesy

Owk 0000
What is yours?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by snakie86: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
wunmi590:
Good day house,

Some times it baffles me why some married men go out to cheat on their wife, despite being married.

But I told my friends I can't just imagine finding myself untop of another woman/girl while I am married, my friends started abusing me.

Uhmmmmmmmmmm........pls are u married?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by Prodeegee(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
wunmi590:

Yes Yorubas, proud to be one of them

I am too na

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
snakie86:

Uhmmmmmmmmmm........pls are u married?

Oga snakie, I hail sir 0000, I alwys gbadun al ur tori 0000, u ar 1 of d pple dt alwys mke my bored day on NL. More grease 2 ur elbow oga sir....

Am not married, but vry soon sir
Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

I am too na

I knw oga me sir...
Re: Cheating Married Men by donogaga(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
wunmi590:
Good day house,

I was with my friends one day so we were discussing about girls, but don't know how I started telling my guys that I can never cheat on my wife, even now I don't do that so why would I do that when I get married, I don't know may be because am a catholic and it's in the doctrine of the church that when you sleep with another women after being married you stop receiving the body of Christ (Holy communion) please catholics I am stand to b corrected on this...

Nice piece. However, We must understand that Cheating is not a mistake, its a choice!!!

Hence, It is high time people start taking their marriages serious, everybody knows him/herself very well, if you know that you have problem keeping to your marriage vow, then, please remain single, it's better than making a vow and not keeping it.

I don't know the party that is more involved, be it husbands or wives, but please, if you're into extra-marital affairs, please, stop and retrace your steps. Also, if you're planning to get married, ensure and decide to keep to your marital vow, and as you're doing so, you're doing yourself a lot of good as well as putting a stop to all ridiculous stories we hear, see and read about couples cheating on each other.

Apart from the fact that cheating on one's spouse is unhealthy in every aspect one may look at it, it is also full of regrets at the end of it all.

A food for thought for us all, treat your spouse the way you want him/her to treat you.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
bisous:

What is yours?

Mine is stay away frm badt cmpny, nd mve clser 2 God. I knw frnds av dre advntge nd disadvntge..
Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
donogaga:

Nice piece. However, We must understand that Cheating is not a mistake, its a choice!!!

Hence, It is high time people start taking their marriages serious, everybody knows him/herself very well, if you know that you have problem keeping to your marriage vow, then, please remain single, it's better than making a vow and not keeping it.

I don't know the party that is more involved, be it husbands or wives, but please, if you're into extra-marital affairs, please, stop and retrace your steps. Also, if you're planning to get married, ensure and decide to keep to your marital vow, and as you're doing so, you're doing yourself a lot of good as well as putting a stop to all ridiculous stories we hear, see and read about couples cheating on each other.

Apart from the fact that cheating on one's spouse is unhealthy in every aspect one may look at it, it is also full of regrets at the end of it all.

A food for thought for us all, treat your spouse the way you want him/her to treat you.

Thanks oga mi sir for that wndrfl cmment nd cntrbtn
Re: Cheating Married Men by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
wunmi590:

Mine is stay away frm badt cmpny, nd mve clser 2 God. I knw frnds av dre advntge nd disadvntge..
So long it makes you happy ...its your choice wish you the best in keeping it

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
bisous:

Thanks, amen cheesy
bisous:

Thanks, amen
Re: Cheating Married Men by Exjoker(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
In a marriage, men are the prompt to cheat on their wives. I wonder why the can't keep themselves chaste from other women

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Exjoker:
In a marriage, men are the prompt to cheat on their wives. I wonder why the can't keep themselves chaste from other women

I wonder too 0000 my brother
Re: Cheating Married Men by Elsquidme(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Guy I think it is best to get married and answer this question yourself but to add something, self control is the best thing you use to avoid temptation and if you're a Christian pray fervently for more grease from God to strengthened your self control. Hehehehehe word of advice; don't ever say " over my dead body I can never do it" cos one day you will find yourself doing it without even a second thought.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Men by Elsquidme(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Guy I think it is best to get married and answer this question yourself but to add something, self control is the best thing you use to avoid temptation and if you're a Christian pray fervently for more grease from God to strengthened your self control. Hehehehehe, word of advice; don't ever say " over my dead body I can never do it" cos one day you will find yourself doing it without even a second thought.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Men by wunmi590(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Elsquidme:
Guy I think it is best to get married and answer this question yourself but to add something, self control is the best thing you use to avoid temptation and if you're a Christian pray fervently for more grease from God to strengthened your self control. Hehehehehe word of advice; don't ever say " over my dead body I can never do it" cos one day you will find yourself doing it without even a second thought.

Yes wit God beside me, I don't tink I can do such, dts y we av courtship, it a tyme wen u av 2 study urslf vry well b4 u wrk dwn d aisle nd b joined 2gdr by a priest, am nt tryin 2 brag, bt I cnt imagine myslf layin my chest on anthr wman wen am mrried, dts why I took my tyme 2 get d best 4 myslf
Re: Cheating Married Men by FLAWLES(f): 1:51am On Dec 26, 2014
wunmi590:

What booking space?.....

Deries god 0000
.hehehehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should You Take Someone Back After They Have Cheated And Says I'm Sorry? / See The Foods That Help Men Satisfy Their Wives / Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.