Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages (35461 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / I won't Lose Sleep Over Criticisms Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Legacy44(f): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
InglishTeechar:

The reason you are having problems in your life is bcuz you curse Gods chosen with your mouth...may i inform you that your problems will compound if you dont watch your mouth.

“How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed?”-Numbers 23:8.

Who are you...pls dnt answer that. I donot relish the prospect of u quoting me.
U are so clueless...with all due respect.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by sam90s(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:
Classic.

Verifiable facts supported and grounded with the scriptures.

I'm pretty sure someone like you will be 'blown away' if a bird should fly above them.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
What's the CHANGE that you guys are clamouring for ? Isn't PDP to APC ? Is there any difference?. As a serving Corper, I was forced by a so-called APC honourable to registered prospective voters from 8am to 8pm until police called for back-up. The so-called honourable said I was going to work till 12am. Thank God for the effort of the police ! It happened about two weeks ago in rivers state where i'am serving. The worse thing is that they also threatened secondary children who are far below the voting age to be registered in my polling unit, telling them that their WAEC fee won't be paid if they don't registered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Billygee2u: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
This is called "Politics Without Bitterness ".PWB
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Flets: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
hman4real:

Am saying attack on innocent civilains should be discouraged and identified terrorist should be tried to court. But our judicial system is not effective, i support the killing of identified terrorists.

You are back to the point. He condemned the fighting of the terrorists
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by 49cents(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Datsme:
There s stil a reasonabl difference btw d 2. APC states r beta in governance n there we can entrust them wt our votes. CHANGE s inevi table[i] There s stil a reasonabl difference btw d 2. APC states r beta in governance n there we can entrust them wt our votes. CHANGE s inevi table[/i] There s stil a reasonabl difference btw d 2. APC states r beta in governance n therefore we can entrust them wt our votes. CHANGE s inevi table

obviously buharists do not know what good governance means up till now; you think its about tarring more roads and building more bridges, as essential as this maybe, but you should demand much more:

can you list just three policies of the APC that you are clamouring about without googling it up?

i wish somewhat that buhari should even win so that y'all will wisen up once and for all
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Mcowubaba: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aderupoko2:
Egbami, the devil quoting bible.
He who has no sin, should be the first to cast a stone.........
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Horus(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
kelvine:
This is interesting. Never knew the FG knows scripture this much. Very lengthy,will come back to read carefully.

Why did the FG forget one of the Ten Commandments?, "Thou shalt not steal"

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by kelvine(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Horus:

Why did the FG forget one of the Ten Commandments?, "Thou shalt not steal"

Thank you for reminding me to come back to read this article. I wish I could answer your question, for several years we have had more questions than answers. I believe whoever quotes the scriptures I saw in the write-up must have read all the scriptures relating to stealing,it then means God will judge accordingly. Till then,all I can do is observe and pray for them meanwhile, let me read this write-up in details.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by klodike(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Thank you sir for your correction, i appreciate.
mogentle:

1....Can you list them for us to know?
2....Endeavour to check whatever you write before posting. "these people" should occupy that position you filled with "this people". Thanks.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by prettyboi1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
This long epistle is coming from pastor Omokri aka Mr.Wendell? He didn't remember all these things he wrote when he was trying to blackmail former CBN governor Lamido Sanusi? Is it not this same Omokri that changed his name to Wendell Simlin just so he could write a false article he used to blackmail Sanusi? As usual, he has come out again to start playing "holier-than-thou".
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Rexyl(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed?”-
Numbers 23:8.

pdp or apc... you better stop cursing those not cursed by God because you are contesting for their posts
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Hilaskee(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
So he should not say the truth again because he is a pastor. Pastors are suppose to condemn bad leaders the more than any group of people just like the prophets of old even new did during their times.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Samunique(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Rexyl:

I always get confused when people shout change to the praise of those who want to take advantage of their support. I myself wondered why some of the acclaimed agents of change are taking matters of national interest so personal. Lives and properties are being wasted daily they are boasting end of terrorism within a Month if given the opportunity to serve. But why can't they end it now? If they are sincere, they should declare their strategies, or appeal to the sponsors if they will listen to them to stop financing terrorism and call their boys to order.

I am earnestly hoping for change but these politicians whose intentions are known are difficult to trust. I had expected true change on our constitution... respecting fundamental human rights and giving solid plan for socio economic development.
God bless u bros!!!!
U are very insightful, and not one of those who are not ready to face reality concerning nigeria's politics, that it's almost impossible for these current politicians to bring about the change we hope for. These are household names we've had for several years in politics and some of them have even passed their prime, so why should we keep recycling the people who couldn't even deliver while they were in their prime? And we keep shouting CHANGE! CHANGE!! as if change is by chance and not by vision and hard work or by being optimistic and not by being realistic.

If we truely want change, it begins with U and I not APC or PDP to do the needful and tell these old men enough is enough we don't want them anymore, let them give way to younger generation who could be checked bcs they've not gotten rooted in political confraternity with essesive power.

And to those who care to know, the kind of change APC wants, is " power shift" not the change that will transform Nigeria.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Etruth: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
klodike:
But most of these people you listed above are now in APC.
Pls list those in the list who are in APC.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by sniperr007(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
9jii:

We hv to take chance of Change first,if it didn't work the struggle for better will go on till we get it.But just living like this can't go on.
Plus i believe GMB can

Can do what? D present government is corrupt but u and I know that d people in apc are disgruntled people Wu r after their personal interest eg rochas,ameachi,el rufia etc. They changed party because dey lost favor in pdp not because dey r against d system.

Ie all of them are corrupt, both apc and pdp. U can say all the story about HW buhari is anti corruption but remember dat dis isn't military regime but in democracy and our judiciary isn't independent.

The change u want can't and wont b gotten by electin buhari. It's for us Nigerians to stop celebrating corrupt pple and ask questions about pple source of wealth.eg yahoo boys
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by uchennayatony: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Make una shat app make i hear word. U r all confused dis countries affairs is so much dat not even gudluck and buhari can handle. So dnt start up campaign war btw urselfs even went dose campaigning have nt started fighting am tired of reading dis nonsense
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by sniperr007(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
but u wil support saTANiod to enter politics,let be sincere to ourselves,did we stil want corruption,indiscipline and insecurity to continue?

Nice question I bliv u alone can answer. Gej has a plan, and I bliv with his numerous flaws and the harsh political environment he is doin well compared to obj. So let him continue with his project.

Ders no quick fix to Nigeria cos we r divided down to religious denomination. Lets NT b quick to judge cos every sector of d economy was destroyed by 2011 even oil & banking sectors

D reason why u all r shouting for change is because ur state governments r not performing so its was to blame Abuja. Our governor r lazy and don't create an environment dat can attract private investors but jus wait end of month for allocation.
U can imagine d governor of delta state allowing spdc leave d state while others r finding how to bring companies like dat. R deltans to blame gej for spdc departure?

D insecurity in d north east is a religious issue and Muslim clerics need to publicly criticize and fully support d military so it can reduce.

Corruption is synced to our daily lives in Nigeria eg shunting etc.so blivin dat one man can change everything around in 8yrs in maddness.

And note that all dos parade and crowds I see on tv r all staged and paid.

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by fuckerholic(m): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Kachi188:
Nigeria is really strange. After taliban attacked that school in pakistan, all the political parties put thier differences aside and are willing to even change part ofthe constitution to address terrorism frontally. In Nigeria, whenever a bomb goes off, all u hear is 'government has failed', GEJ is clueless etc. When will all our parties come together and brainstorm to end this menace once and for all?
. The witch cries in the night and the child dies in the morning..who killed the child ? You should then know the real bomber !
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by fuckerholic(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Aderupoko2:
Egbami, the devil quoting bible.
. Will you shut your butt licking smelling mouth you idiot e-warrior..who is the devil ? And what are you ? ANGEL ?
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by fuckerholic(m): 1:15am On Dec 27, 2014
sniperr007:

Nice question I bliv u alone can answer. Gej has a plan, and I bliv with his numerous flaws and the harsh political environment he is doin well compared to obj. So let him continue with his project.

Ders no quick fix to Nigeria cos we r divided down to religious denomination. Lets NT b quick to judge cos every sector of d economy was destroyed by 2011 even oil & banking sectors

D reason why u all r shouting for change is because ur state governments r not performing so its was to blame Abuja. Our governor r lazy and don't create an environment dat can attract private investors but jus wait end of month for allocation.
U can imagine d governor of delta state allowing spdc leave d state while others r finding how to bring companies like dat. R deltans to blame gej for spdc departure?

D insecurity in d north east is a religious issue and Muslim clerics need to publicly criticize and fully support d military so it can reduce.
Corruption is synced to our daily lives in Nigeria eg shunting etc.so blivin dat one man can change everything around in 8yrs in maddness.

. If I say that nigerian opposition and some citizens are so stupid I can defend it..they expect GEJ to come pass food on their table and wake them up to feed them.what actually do they expect the president to do when their individual states govs are receiving their state allocations instead of being left to generate it by themselves and pay back to federal like other developed world ? Something that is not done elsewhere.after such federal obligations to states they citizens still expect to be fed by the central govt hmm nigeria wount cease to amaze me.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Jesusloveyou: 3:08am On Dec 27, 2014
sniperr007:

u try in ur analysis,but don't u think 8yrs is too much for d country to remain like this.as u admit that corruption has be part of our daily lives since 1986.let gej lead by example,if d head is corrupt d body wil be corrupt also,buhari for less than two yrs,we were almost getting it right,in terms of corruption,indiscipline and insecurity.my gov osho has tried,without too much depending on fg.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by sniperr007(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
u try in ur analysis,but don't u think 8yrs is too much for d country to remain like this.as u admit that corruption has be part of our daily lives since 1986.let gej lead by example,if d head is corrupt d body wil be corrupt also,buhari for less than two yrs,we were almost getting it right,in terms of corruption,indiscipline and insecurity.my gov osho has tried,without too much depending on fg.

Give me list of new manufacturing companies in Edo state. Manufacturing is wat drives growth eg china. Try doesn't mean that he builds roads. Yes road is good but wat brings development to a town is companies eg abgara,ota.

And it also reduces crime and improve d standard of living der.

Again, has ur osho brought any to Edo state?

Corruption has being in Nigeria b4 independence and even d buhari u want can't end it in 10yrs.buhari will use sentiment to persecute like he did wen he overthrew shagari government. Arrested d vice dats a figure head but gave his Hausa brother house arrest- is dat justice?
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Jesusloveyou: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2014
sniperr007:

Give me list of new manufacturing companies in Edo state. Manufacturing is wat drives growth eg china. Try doesn't mean that he builds roads. Yes road is good but wat brings development to a town is companies eg abgara,ota.

And it also reduces crime and improve d standard of living der.

Again, has ur osho brought any to Edo state?

Corruption has being in Nigeria b4 independence and even d buhari u want can't end it in 10yrs.buhari will use sentiment to persecute like he did wen he overthrew shagari government. Arrested d vice dats a figure head but gave his Hausa brother house arrest- is dat justice?
lets drop sentiment,ekweme has houses and lands,he was smarter than shagari,d boss has only one house,he may not be corrupt like his vice,dikko and other ministers.also gej may not steal but corrupt by his ministers.buhari wil give gej house arrest while maina,madueke and other corrupt minister wil be jail.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Phargbemmy(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2014
#2015voteforchange
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by sniperr007(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
lets drop sentiment,ekweme has houses and lands,he was smarter than shagari,d boss has only one house,he may not be corrupt like his vice,dikko and other ministers.also gej may not steal but corrupt by his ministers.buhari wil give gej house arrest while maina,madueke and other corrupt minister wil be jail.

Ekwueme was already a millionaire b4 becoming vice. Get dat straight. He had his own arche firm. Made his moni frm d USA NT in Nigeria. U can say dikko and others but in Nigeria we know, d vice is powerless and d president calls d shots.

Why r we NT calling sambo but only gej. It's cos once d system fails d head takes the blame. So giving d head preference cos its ur tribes man is favoritism and it wont stop if buhari enters office.

Wondering why Nigerian youth in der 30s & 20s want to give der future to a man who can't invest his wealth. When a young graduate already invests in real estate with his average salary.

We need a visionary like lee Kwan woo, uhuru Kenyatta to diversify our economy not who doesn't have a clue about oil price.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by bsjay(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
u prefer devil to angel.u are not ready to be save.
If your imagined salvation lies in the hands of Buhari and Tinubu them, then u must be in a very sorry state.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Jesusloveyou: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
bsjay:

If your imagined salvation lies in the hands of Buhari and Tinubu them, then u must be in a very sorry state.
so u want to be drunk with ogogoro master,to lead u to hell.if jesus comes to u now,wil u accept him?,because u said,u prefer devil that is causing u sorry now,to jesus u don't know,because of 'd fear of d unknow' test all men,whether they are from God.give buhari chance,if he wil not prove u wrong.buhari 2015.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by bsjay(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
so u want to be drunk with ogogoro master,to lead u to hell.if jesus comes to u now,wil u accept him?,because u said,u prefer devil that is causing u sorry now,to jesus u don't know,because of 'd fear of d unknow' test all men,whether they are from God.give buhari chance,if he wil not prove u wrong.buhari 2015.
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Fg Picks Geregu, Itu As 2,400mw Nuclear Power Sites / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.