Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages (35472 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / I won't Lose Sleep Over Criticisms Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by 49cents(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Legacy44:

With all due respect...what change are u referring to
Is it APC (made up of majorly defected PDP-polithiefcians) or Buhari - an Islamist fundamentalist.

Dnt get me wrong...am all for change but... not if the opposition presents smtn far worse and sinister.
Electing Buhari will begin the era of islamic dominance swiftly followed by the long-planned Islamization of Nigeria...the same fate that befell Turkey will surely be upon us...(U can read up the history of Turkey, a nation with over a thousand year history of Christianity, that groomed most of the early Apostles and early Church)
Believe me when i tell u that there is more to Buhari's agenda than what u hear in the news. Appointin a christian VP means nothing and can stop nothing. Dnt be deceived.

I knw u have ur doubts but Jonathan is the trajectory we need. He may not be the main agent of transformation but he will usher it in.

I believe 2015 will be a turning point for good in Nigeria's history...and Buhari will never enter Aso rock...as long as God is on the throne.

You nailed it especially when you said GEJ may not be the main agent of agent but could usher it in!

Thanks for that intelligent judgement
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Rexyl(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Phargbemmy:

Are u insinuating APC to be a sponsor to bokoharam?, I need to get you right.

someone stated long time ago that you can't deal with problem successfully unless you start from its root. APC guys have stated times without number that they could stop boko haram within a Month if given the opportunity to serve. You can't just conclude successful at Z if you don't understand what's in ABC.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Ebukaokeke5: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2014
His works as a clergy man is corrective admonitions 2 his congregation n dat he had presented in d form of criticism 2 d federal government.Moreover who says a clergyman can not b a regular politician.I think d Lord is presenting salvation 2 Nigerians in d presidential candidature of Buhari/Osinbajo.N we Nigerians are accepting dem.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Exponental(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2014
why is PDP shivering n jittering?
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by dhidden: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Kachi188:
Nigeria is really strange. After taliban attacked that school in pakistan, all the political parties put thier differences aside and are willing to even change part ofthe constitution to address terrorism frontally. In Nigeria, whenever a bomb goes off, all u hear is 'government has failed', GEJ is clueless etc. When will all our parties come together and brainstorm to end this menace once and for all?

Strange country where politicians want to be in power first before they can contribute on how to solve any national problem. We have POWER HUNGRY POLITICIANS not PROBLEM SOLVING POLITICIANS. When they finally clinch power, they then occupy their minds with how to retain power by all means, even if it means embracing that same very thing they spoke against before they clinched power.

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by juman(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2014
President jonathan is running a visionless government.

A government that cannot generate just 1k megawatts in 5 years.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2014
OPINION POLL

PDP OR APC

WILL LOVE TO SEE THAT ON NAIRALAND

YOU ARE ALWAYS AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Legacy44(f): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
ayindejimmy:

When Apc says 'change' I don't think you understood what the meant.
The change is a process that has to start... Gradually. We ain't talking about a magic or miracle here. We're talking about starting a journey of a thousand miles with one step at a time. Change that you and I will be part of. Our generation may not get to the promised land but our children and children's children will be proud that we took that step.. . Against all odds. That's the change. It's a journey.

We all want CHANGE...but APC and BUHARI collectively is not the change we seek.
Dnt be in such a hurry to clamour for change that u give it to the Devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ayindejimmy(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Legacy44:

Dnt be in such a hurry to clamour for change that u give it to the Devil himself.
Please.. Enlighten me. What. Makes Buhari the devil? Cos he's Passionate about his religion?
Moreover, our vote is our power. How do we know better if we jus don't try?
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ernieboy(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2014
4 those of u presenting GEJ as a xtian the bible says by their fruit u shall know them, and based on the fruits of GEJ and his gang, they are not xtians.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Legacy44(f): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2014
Phargbemmy:

"Change: a verb (used with object), changed, changing.
to make the form, nature, content, future course,
etc., of (something) different from what it is or
from what it would be if left alone: "to change
one's name;" "to change one's opinion;"
"to change the course of history."

Last 8years of his being the number 1 citizen of this
country, I havent seen 1 thing that he has done
differently!. What this present administration has
saddled its with is the responsibility of rigmaroling
around the past programs of the Obasanjos regime.
Tell me when last u heard of Nigerian airways?, Ghana
our brother there has many on it fleet buh to mention a
few.

What really can u expect from a government that
cannot think out of the box?, with Us being one of the
largest economy in Africa, where do u presently think
we are today on the on the world map? Why do u think
ur neighbour still clamour to run to Dubai on the next
available opportunity he has?

I am lone ranger and I dont have any masters. I speak
for those educated fellows on the street whose future
rest on good and visionary leadership.
This isnt abt GMB/OSINBANJO, its a desire for things
to be done differently. We are tired of seeing a
refurbished Nigeria, we want a NEW Nigeria, one in
which our coming children(generation) wont have to
run to dubai or Afghanistan nor Pakistan in search of
greener pastures.

The pastures are greener enough at home, here in
Nigeria.

#2015voteforchange

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by olami234lekan(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Aderupoko2:
Egbami, the devil quoting bible.

I think you are surprise because you don't know that devil is a very brilliant and a leader in heaven before his fall so technically he(devil) knows bible more than anybody on earth.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by LadyH(f): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2014
oziegbe2015:
yeah a little percentage. A parable says do in rome as the romans do. Pdp as a party breeds evil and diaster, when these guys were there they tried to change the ideas of pdp but when the head is rotten u cant do anything. In apc they see the motto that drives the party as progressive, and they key to it
LMAO. cool story!
Still observing...
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by hman4real(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Flets:

Are you saying that terrorists should be left to operate undisturbed?

Am saying attack on innocent civilains should be discouraged and identified terrorist should be tried to court. But our judicial system is not effective, i support the killing of identified terrorists.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Legacy44(f): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Please.. Enlighten me. What. Makes Buhari the devil? Cos he's Passionate about his religion?
Moreover, our vote is our power. How do we know better if we jus don't try?

Oh i pray that God gives u a discernin spirit...to understand what is at stake here.
All u see...is not all there is.

This is not abt a man passionate abt his religion...this is abt changing the course of Nigeria forever...towards doomsday.
I donot want to go into details...

Ur vote is ur power and ur choice...Use it wisely, not because u want to oust a conceived-ineffective government for a stranger u donot know (the fact that Buhari ruled for 2yrs doesnot count...cos it was under military dictatorship), but because u believe that there are better days ahead...terrorism acts of 'boko haram' is nothing but a conspiracy - both locally and internationally, by the powers that be.

On a final note...come May 2015, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be sworn in for a second term...because, it has already been divinely written.

Nigeria will definitely move forward massively...and the wheels will be set in motion under GEJ's double tenure...
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=HzRF post=29197954][/quote]
You need a holy kiss for this awesome wonderful post kiss kiss kiss
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Datsme: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
stexsy:
which govt took d above mentioned to court n subsequently to jail? APC abi?
Then OBJ administration gives EFCC all hs support to fight Corruption and we all know hw d politicians started behaving themselves. Everything started back sliding wn JonaTAN take charge of d affairs of d country n Corruption sky-rocketed. My post shows the facts dt d PDP led government is d most corrupt n thereby we, d well wishers of ds country are asking for nothing but CHANGE
#SaiBUHARI,#APC-CHANGE
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ayindejimmy(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Legacy44:

Oh i pray that God gives u a discernin spirit...to understand what is at stake here.
All u see...is not all there is.

This is not abt a man passionate abt his religion...this is abt changing the course of Nigeria forever...towards doomsday.
I donot want to go into details...

Ur vote is ur power and ur choice...Use it wisely, not because u want to oust a conceived-ineffective government for a stranger u donot know (the fact that Buhari ruled for 2yrs doesnot count...cos it was under military dictatorship), but because u believe that there are better days ahead...terrorism acts of 'boko haram' is nothing but a conspiracy - both locally and internationally, by the powers that be.

On a final note...come May 2015, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be sworn in for a second term...because, it has already been divinely written.

Nigeria will definitely move forward massively...and the wheels will be set in motion under GEJ's double tenure...
Well, I'm a free thinker and I don't believe in predestination. I believe my destiny is in my hands. I believe in what Ive been seeing for the past 15 years. I also believe Nigerians deserved far better than what pdp has given us at the FEDERAL level.
There's nothing like Gej being destined to rule Nigeria when we have not voted. God is a rewarder of those that diligently seek.... I know the force of incumbency is strong in a corrupt society like ours.
But come 2015, we'll put our destiny in our hands and break that chain of resigning to destiny /mediocrity.
If APC is not the change we seek, we'll vote them out too. We will keep trying until we get it right... Regardless
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Uncletony(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Yoruba pastors are nothing but politicians & businessmen!..they aint men of God!!
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Datsme: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2014
ilovecritics:

This is how to identify fools - You are the biggest fool of 2014.

70% of people here are walking free, respected and adored by the populace. I'll say the one I know; Ikedi Ohakim (Not Ikenna) was never probed in court for a penny!! Sh*thead*
That does nt change d facts dt they r looters, it hs only portray JONATAN as a Corruption embracing leader. Anyway, STEALING is NOT CORRUPTION to hm
He must leave Aso rock come Feb., 2015
U calling me a fool for bringing out d facts shows d typical example of a CORRUPTION loving individual. The reason u n ur corrupt fellows didnt wnt CHANGE.
By d grace of Almighty God, u all shall be defeated
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Rexyl(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Legacy44:

there are better days ahead...terrorism acts of 'boko haram' is nothing but a conspiracy - both locally and internationally, by the powers that be.

exactly what many don't understand, or on what they are being deceived.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by victorazy(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam
"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by spenca: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2014
Those who have ‘religionised’ politics and politicised religion like FFK and Reno God is recording you on HD yo
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Pyroxene: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmm! I'm not a fan of any of the either of the party. BUT who is this dude calling "innocent"? I doubt if he would be able to quote scriptures if he has not seen food for a week, of in darkness for 4 years or his children kidnapped by insurgents or stopped on d highway by armed robbers, or unable to pay hospital bills or have children that have finished the university and are jobless doing petty hustling with no light @ the end of the tunnel? We need a change. NOT necessarily change in the human being aka homosapien but a change in the mindset of the people in the mind set of those in power. No need quoting bible its not the way out... We all know how to quote even satan c angryan quote scriptures. So let the right thing be done and not going religious to look good
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Datsme: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2014
49cents:

Can you vouch with your life that Tinubu shouldn't be in jail for looting??

Buharists are just like jihadists their emotions betray their reasoning

What change has APC brought to their states? Are their state's electoral commissions now worse than Inec; are the LGs not mere appandages of the state govts;are their senators not pocketing the outragous $1M annual pay along with the PDP?

I am not saying PDP of GEJ is okay but let's not carry on as if APC is better!

There s stil a reasonabl difference btw d 2. APC states r beta in governance n there we can entrust them wt our votes. CHANGE s inevi table[i]
49cents:

What change has APC brought to their states? Are their state's electoral commissions now worse than Inec; are the LGs not mere appandages of the state govts;are their senators not pocketing the outragous $1M annual pay along with the PDP?

There s stil a reasonabl difference btw d 2. APC states r beta in governance n there we can entrust them wt our votes. CHANGE s inevi table[/i]
49cents:

There s stil a reasonabl difference btw d 2. APC states r beta in governance n therefore we can entrust them wt our votes. CHANGE s inevi table
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by stexsy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Datsme:

Then OBJ administration gives EFCC all hs support to fight Corruption and we all know hw d politicians started behaving themselves. Everything started back sliding wn JonaTAN take charge of d affairs of d country n Corruption sky-rocketed. My post shows the facts dt d PDP led government is d most corrupt n thereby we, d well wishers of ds country are asking for nothing but CHANGE
#SaiBUHARI,#APC-CHANGE
how many of them are in APC now?
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Legacy44(f): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Well, I'm a free thinker and I don't believe in predestination. I believe my destiny is in my hands. I believe in what Ive been seeing for the past 15 years. I also believe Nigerians deserved far better than what pdp has given us at the FEDERAL level.
There's nothing like Gej being destined to rule Nigeria when we have not voted. God is a rewarder of those that diligently seek.... I know the force of incumbency is strong in a corrupt society like ours.
But come 2015, we'll put our destiny in our hands and break that chain of resigning to destiny /mediocrity.
If APC is not the change we seek, we'll vote them out too. We will keep trying until we get it right... Regardless

O well...i respect ur beliefs.

Just so u knw...if APC/North grabs a hold of Aso Rock, no amount of 'votes' will take them out.

U knw...the funny thing is that the cunning ways of the devil/Buhari is that he shows u the benefits of being on his side and why u should elect him, and how clueless Jonathan is, and how much transformation he will bring and bla bla bla...BUT he hides the PRICE TAG.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by gbaskipro: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Story for the gods.... When an article has an iota of sentiments, it should be discarded.... It is clearly written for APC and so it is not objective, my advice for you is get your voters card and vote APC, that's the only help youbcan do to them, aside that you are wasting your time and energy typing this rubbish article that makes no one change whovhe will vote. No matter what anyone types I will vite GEJ....
Datsme:
Mba I wont read ds
SUMMARY pls

Meanwhile,

#PigDPMUSTGO!!! By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. Eight years after, this is their story: (A) PDP (23 governors) 1.
James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting 2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP
Bayelsa - Ex- convict for looting 3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting 4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting 5.
Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting 6. Ayo Fayose -
PDP Ekiti - In court for looting 7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 9. Gbenga Daniel -
PDP Ogun - In court for looting 10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court
for looting 11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) -
In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury 12. Joshua
Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting 13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba -
In court for looting the state treasury 14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury 15. Boni Haruna - PDP
Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) - In court
for looting the treasury 16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court
for looting the treasury 17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting
the treasury (B). AD to AC, 6 govs NO Ex governor has ever been taken to
court for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against
government policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was
found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed. (C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors 1.
Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a
PDP member) 2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting. So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is leading the pack. Does it
not make perfect sense to allow these people to lead at the center?
Culled from George Kaizer's wall. You may add the two ex-national
chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are
facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges. Let's protect our
future today! Do not survive with PDP voting bribe of #500 for another 4years. Say no to bribe and vote for CHANGE.

Abeg, All I want s CHANGE
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by laimo(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm playing MI's 'BAD BELLE' for Omokri's listening pleasure. Music...

Baddd Belleee!
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by InglishTeechar(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aderupoko2:
Egbami, the devil quoting bible.

The reason you are having problems in your life is bcuz you curse Gods chosen with your mouth...may i inform you that your problems will compound if you dont watch your mouth.

“How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed?”-Numbers 23:8.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by InglishTeechar(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Legacy44:

O well...i respect ur beliefs.

Just so u knw...if APC/North grabs a hold of Aso Rock, no amount of 'votes' will take them out.

U knw...the funny thing is that the cunning ways of the devil/Buhari is that he shows u the benefits of being on his side and why u should elect him, and how clueless Jonathan is, and how much transformation he will bring and bla bla bla...BUT he hides the PRICE TAG.

The reason you are having problems in your life is bcuz you curse Gods chosen with your mouth...may i inform you that your problems will compound if you dont watch your mouth.

“How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed?”-Numbers 23:8.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by bsjay(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
dhidden:

Strange country where politicians want to be in power first before they can contribute on how to solve any national problem. We have POWER HUNGRY POLITICIANS not PROBLEM SOLVING POLITICIANS. When they finally clinch power, they then occupy their minds with how to retain power by all means, even if it means embracing that same very thing they spoke against before they clinched power.
You are quite enlightened! Just laughing at these ignorant people blabbing about people they barely know. Neither Jonathan nor Buhari is the messiah. Buhari with his uncivilised mentality might even be the worse. I consider all of them claiming to have the solution to Nigeria's problems as enemies of the land. Cos if they were not, they would not wait until they assume power before they can share their ideas on solving the problems facing the country they are so passionate about. The simple truth is, they are the ones behind the problems and believe they will just order their boys to quit once their assume power.
They will never throughout their poor wretched existence smell Aso Rock! I can bet that with my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola / Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.