Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages (35464 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / I won't Lose Sleep Over Criticisms Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by otokx(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Even the Devil quoted bible passages while tempting Jesus in the wilderness.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Reference(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Nukilia:

God has decided to raise a different person this time around to salvage this nation

God is not in the business of saving nations as per geographical entities. God doesn't 'know' Nigeria, Iraq, Mozambique, etc. He saves 'souls', people then tells them what to do to maintain gardens and warns them to prevent garbage dumps. The use of the word 'nations' as contained in the old testament oft refered to the Jews and not territorial Israel whose boundaries remain fluid to this day and whose nationals include those even seeking to destroy it.

Why will God just wake up one day and decide to save Nigeria full of all sorts of people who even slaughter his sheep and desicrate his temples. If Nigeria has enough righteous people it will slowly become a fruitful field. It has always been a game of numbers. Remember the city of Sodom. Instead of evangelism Abraham was busy tempting God with numbers. In the end God saved the righteous and destroyed the city anyway. God is not interested in your politics. People should stop dragging Him in.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2014
There is absolutely nothing wrong terming GEJ 'visionless' by Osibanjo as his administration epitomizes lack of vision. A govt that promotes looting n corruption is visionless; a govt that has left our education sector to rot despite our leader being a lecturer is visionless; a govt that is fiscally reckless n irresponsible is visionless; a govt that cannot in clear terms tell Nigerians what it sets out to achieve n where it wants to take us to in four yrs is visionless; a govt that does not have a clear-cut agenda on hw to tackle insurgence n insecurity despite spending billions of dollars is visioness. The list is endless. Omokri should also be told that in that same bible, so many prophets n disciples of God ( e.g Isaiah, Jeremiah, John, etc ) condemned and criticized bad leadership n vehemently stood against tyranny. Visionless people like him and his master spend huge resources ( that wud have being used to improve the economy) on the media n mercenaries just to defend their inadequacies n failures n befuddle the citizens.

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by mogentle(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2014
klodike:
But most of this people you listed above are now in APC.
1....Can you list them for us to know?
2....Endeavour to check whatever you write before posting. "these people" should occupy that position you filled with "this people". Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Nukilia:

Why have you degraded yourself this low, to the extent of abusing others cool. You need to respect other peoples view and opinion

Do you respect. Our President?
Do You respect the PDP?

I guess You are pained, sorry but you can go and die by Hanging or firing squard? Remember to die before the elections , You can die today.

'"An APC e- bastard indeed'"
Tinubu have enslaved you guys, mortgaged d whole lagos state, You are here ranting nonsense about Change?

Which change? Power going back to the north abi?
""""""""Thunder fire your generations""""""""""

6 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by kennypoka2(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:
Reno omokiri and Olisa Metu always on point. APC Just shot themselves on d foot by bringing in a pastor as vp candidate when APC manifesto is lies, lies and lies. A party that wants to grab power with lies and propaganda using a pastor as a mouthpiece will surely get this kind of response and d garb of "man of God" battered.

Reno, one hero beer for u.

GEJ till buhari knows How to pronounce people, fifty, corruption, politics, etc
What is all this shit am reading...
God Nigeria must move forward IJN..
Reno omokiri just said crap.. Y is he playing on the religion aspect.. They are all politicians and what osinbajo said was obviously right so y attack him with his religion.. Because osinbajo is a pastor, he doesn't have the right to talk abt the situation of the country abi
Why all these shitt and some stupid fools are even supporting wat this idiot called Reno said.. I don't want this country to remain in this situation come 2015, am sure this clueless man will be back at otuoke..
Reno is just attacking osinbajo cos he is a pastor.. Y not attack him based on him being a politician.. Y is he always using religion to fight this man.. This is all bullshit.. And I expect intelligent Nigerians to c through this man and his otuoke ogas foolishness...
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Phargbemmy(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2014
#2015voteforchange
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by niceguy3(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Kachi188:
Nigeria is really strange. After taliban attacked that school in pakistan, all the political parties put thier differences aside and are willing to even change part ofthe constitution to address terrorism frontally. In Nigeria, whenever a bomb goes off, all u hear is 'government has failed', GEJ is clueless etc. When will all our parties come together and brainstorm to end this menace once and for all?
so u re suportin Buhari who has been fightin to islamize our country. Now i kw u re cow. GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Tundenoni(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2014
klodike:
But most of this people you listed above are now in APC.
yes....for orientation
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by OLADD: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Blakjewelry:
The way this osibanjo of a guy begin dey run em mouth and sample office just made hate the guy. Two people I don't trust in Nigeria are 1 politicians, 2 pastors. 80% of them are con men.
[color=#006600][/color]

APC can be likened to Pharisees of old. They swiftly point at other people's fault but turn blind eyes to the rots in their own lives. Buhari's running mate was seen campaigning in BRT Bus yesterday, winning souls for his pocket and that of Tinubu instead of wining souls for the kingdom of God. Has anybody heard of Osinbajo preaching the Word of God in the BRT buses before? He has now placed Buhari, a mere mortal above his Creator.You shall know them by their fruits.

4 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by niceguy3(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Exjoker:
I love this man Reno Omokri. Nicely spoken and well understood
may u live long. GEJ TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Rexyl(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2014
Flets:
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

That's is why I can't believe in those retired but not tired Generals. The best way to understand their minds is, hear them but don't trust them.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by soldierdollar(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Datsme:
Mba I wont read ds
SUMMARY pls

Meanwhile,

#PigDPMUSTGO!!! By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. Eight years after, this is their story: (A) PDP (23 governors) 1.
James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting 2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP
Bayelsa - Ex- convict for looting 3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting 4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting 5.
Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting 6. Ayo Fayose -
PDP Ekiti - In court for looting 7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 9. Gbenga Daniel -
PDP Ogun - In court for looting 10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court
for looting 11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) -
In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury 12. Joshua
Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting 13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba -
In court for looting the state treasury 14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury 15. Boni Haruna - PDP
Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) - In court
for looting the treasury 16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court
for looting the treasury 17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting
the treasury (B). AD to AC, 6 govs NO Ex governor has ever been taken to
court for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against
government policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was
found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed. (C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors 1.
Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a
PDP member) 2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting. So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is leading the pack. Does it
not make perfect sense to allow these people to lead at the center?
Culled from George Kaizer's wall. You may add the two ex-national
chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are
facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges. Let's protect our
future today! Do not survive with PDP voting bribe of #500 for another 4years. Say no to bribe and vote for CHANGE.

Abeg, All I want s CHANGE

Lemme look for an interpreter asap!
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ogunniyi2: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Blakjewelry:
The way this osibanjo of a guy begin dey run em mouth and sample office just made hate the guy. Two people I don't trust in Nigeria are 1 politicians, 2 pastors. 80% of them are con men.
OYO LO WA
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by niceguy3(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2014
zomby:
It is amusing how valuable is each of our votes......Buhari doesn't need a single vote of Igbo to win the election.
Buhari should go to hell. GEJ TILL 2019
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by amaraudo: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=HzRF post=29197932][/quote]

Sori sir, you do not know what you are talking about. Christians has No business with politics, take it or leave it.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by niceguy3(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2014
holatin:
John 17:17 Sanctify them in the truth; your word
is truth.

What is wrong in what he says.
pastor or no pastor
He said what even my 1 year old cousin knows.
He lack vision
He lack presidential intelligent
He lack compassion
He lack everything to make a good President.

So I see no wrong in telling a man, sir your cloth is dirty.
Buhari for president
u see why u re cow. GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by balladin: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2014
Phargbemmy:

I ask and stand to be corrected, can you point out one thing in your locality that this present PDP has done in ur area that make u give a bit of credibility to GEJ, I am putting this out to you right now, if a proper opinion polls were to be carried out(not one filled wt charrade or sentiments) you will come to the realisation that the youths that made up abt 55%of our total population earnestly ask for a change. I am not a party bigotry nor a sycophant but I am raising awareness of what youths in my locality feels.

Forget politics and religion, all we ask for is CHANGE
You don't feel the pulse of Nigerian youths so don't speak for them. You want to know what GEJ has done in my locality, well get ready, my light has not blinked since tuesday, my colleagues wife got 10m from the youwin programme to expand her poultry farm, my kid brother is currently benefitting from the sure-p graduate internship scheme getting trained in computer networking and earning monthly stipends at the same time. I won't say all my needs have been met but I don't think any govt can meet all our needs. There are many other areas that this govt has improved our live. Soon we won't have any business importing rice, we are already exporting cassava. The car assembly plants are back, the agric ministry is reviving cocoa farming, we shall begin exporting cocoa again. You guys should leave the president alone. He has to finish the laudable programmes he has started. Forget this Buhari and give Nigerians a more credible option. I've read through his speeches and he actually seems to be the clueless one.

7 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Exjoker(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2014
niceguy3:
may u live long. GEJ TILL 2019.
Osinbanjo lack knowledge of what is happening in this country. What usually come to his when ever he hear of GEJ transformation Agenda? Isn't that GEJ vision? Has that not yield and result? You will wonder how some people reason at time

3 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by chemali: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2014
So when Jesus called the religious leaders of his time whitewashed sepulchre full of dead men bones, he was wrong cos he couldn't see that these men were working for God's kingdom abi? This is a lame attempt at destroying Prof Osibanjo's character. It's the way a jealous sinner will run to the street shouting hypocrite in order to drag the better person to his level. Or cos he's a pastor he shouldnt speak the truth as he sees it. Jonathan runs a vision less government! Jonathan runs a visionless Govt! Shekarau isn't in PDP because of Jonathan's vision. Ribadu is not in PDP because of Jonathan's vision.

Many Nigerians just can't think.

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by thunder74(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
90% of the "saints and progressive" in APC today were part of the 16 years rule of PDP. For me APC is just part 2 of PDP.

As for Oshibajo, he has to continue to criticise the government to be relevant and popular the same way Fashola, Oshiomole and Amaechi were doing when they thought they were to be selected as VP.

Our press will not publish your statement if it does not carry anything anti-GEJ, that is what makes the papers to sell or pull crowd to their blogs and sites.

Reno, was only advising him to be more decorum as a Pastor bc that is why he was selected to re brand APC not because he is a lawyer or professor.

5 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Samunique(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2014
Phargbemmy:

Yes now they are in APC now because they have changed and needs change. If they start their political career on the AD/ACN/APC platform, I bet you they would have been better citizenry because there in APC, U get remodelled and you are made to develop and grow with the vision on change.

PDP is like a confraternity that makes you do so many dirty jobs and later pushes you outof its system with no protection. Or why not ask the leadership of PDP why people with vision are leaving/or already left the party?

All we need is CHANGE and CHANGE it must be by Gods grace come May, 2015.
Fagbemi, can u pls tell me the meaning of the word "CHANGE"? U keep shouting change, maybe u are one of those who think change comes by chance, placing optimism in place of reality!

U people are just sentimentally optimistic rather than being realistic about APC.

And if i may ask again, who are these agents of change?
Buhari and osinbajo? Good, but who are the people surrounding them? Tinubu, atiku, amechi & co?

Now bros, sentiment apart, let's be realistic, no matter how good u are, if u are surrounded with bad and corrupt people, u chances of good delivery are slim!

For ur information, amechi who is one the leaders of APC performed better under PDP than APC, i live in PH and I'm not talking base on assumption or hear-say.And what about Atiku track records, tinubu etc? Just giving u a little example of the people u expect to bring ur proclaiming change.

Don't be deceived, u can not give what u don't have!!!!

Lastly, give me the road map to the change u preach for ur masters so that i could be convinced of ur sermon?

4 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ogene007: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=HzRF post=29197954][/quote]
Good talk, and may God bless you.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by balladin: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Reference:

God is not in the business of saving nations as per geographical entities. God doesn't 'know' Nigeria, Iraq, Mozambique, etc. He saves 'souls', people then tells them what to do to maintain gardens and warns them to prevent garbage dumps. The use of the word 'nations' as contained in the old testament oft refered to the Jews and not territorial Israel whose boundaries remain fluid to this day and whose nationals include those even seeking to destroy it.

Why will God just wake up one day and decide to save Nigeria full of all sorts of people who even slaughter his sheep and desicrate his temples. If Nigeria has enough righteous people it will slowly become a fruitful field. It has always been a game of numbers. Remember the city of Sodom. Instead of evangelism Abraham was busy tempting God with numbers. In the end God saved the righteous and destroyed the city anyway. God is not interested in your politics. People should stop dragging Him in.
Don't say what you don't know. God is interested in nations as much as in individuals.

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Chigold101(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2014
9jii:
PDP and politicizing religion.when did Osinbajo,talk to you as a pastor?
They are always looking for a tiny chance To politicize anything in order to deceive the Minds of Gullible ones.

Why omoCry didn't quote lord GEJ?

GMB n OSINBAJO end of Corruption.
wait o... Is Osinbajo not a pastor any more?
your life as a pastor should not be different from ur life as a politician.
Osinbajo is pastoring olive branch of RCCG @ snake island.
His calling as a pastor superseeds all other call, therefore he should play politics based on the oath to obey & protect the ethics of pastoral service...
He should pray for the president thats what the Bible tells him to do... 1 Timothy 2:1-3

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by thunder74(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2014
kennypoka2:

What is all this shit am reading...
God Nigeria must move forward IJN..
Reno omokiri just said crap.. Y is he playing on the religion aspect.. They are all politicians and what osinbajo said was obviously right so y attack him with his religion.. Because osinbajo is a pastor, he doesn't have the right to talk abt the situation of the country abi
Why all these shitt and some stupid fools are even supporting wat this idiot called Reno said.. I don't want this country to remain in this situation come 2015, am sure this clueless man will be back at otuoke..
Reno is just attacking osinbajo cos he is a pastor.. Y not attack him based on him being a politician.. Y is he always using religion to fight this man.. This is all bullshit.. And I expect intelligent Nigerians to c through this man and his otuoke ogas foolishness...
You are right sir at bolded. Oshibajo was selected by APC because he is a Pastor not because he is a politician bc there are many politicians more qualified in APC, not because he is a Lawyer bc there are many lawyers too in APC but because he is a pastor from one of the leading church in the southwest to polish GMB religious fanaticism. If for Buhari alone to choose, he will chose a Muslim VP after all, Tunde Idiagbon he personally selected as a Military head was a Muslim.

Therefore Oshibajo should understand his market value and play the politics according to his calling as Pastor.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by balladin: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2014
chemali:
So when Jesus called the religious leaders of his time whitewashed sepulchre full of dead men bones, he was wrong cos he couldn't see that these men were working for God's kingdom abi? This is a lame attempt at destroying Prof Osibanjo's character. It's the way a jealous sinner will run to the street shouting hypocrite in order to drag the better person to his level. Or cos he's a pastor he shouldnt speak the truth as he sees it. Jonathan runs a vision less government! Jonathan runs a visionless Govt! Shekarau isn't in PDP because of Jonathan's vision. Ribadu is not in PDP because of Jonathan's vision.

Many Nigerians just can't think.
Ribadu and Shekarau are not in pdp because of Jonathan's vision, please tell me why they are there. Don't say what you don't know. You are not shekarau or Ribadu's P.A. How does your brain work?

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by creampusha: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Flets:
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

And 2 years down the line, can any of the state's claim to be better off? We have as many as 4 million IDPs, so may cities are under the control of BH and the army has serious issues of its own. So, yeah. In hindsight, he was right.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by kennypoka2(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2014
thunder74:

You are right sir at bolded. Oshibajo was selected by APC because he is a Pastor not because he is a politician bc there are many politicians more qualified in APC, not because he is a Lawyer bc there are many lawyers too in APC but because he is a pastor from one of the leading church in the southwest to polish GMB religious fanaticism. If for Buhari alone to choose, he will chose a Muslim VP after all, Tunde Idiagbon he personally selected as a Military head was a Muslim.

Therefore Oshibajo should understand his market value and play the politics according to his calling as Pastor.
So what osinbajo said is not in line with the bible right What he said was wrong according to d bible right God help Nigerians..
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Phargbemmy(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2014
balladin:

You don't feel the pulse of Nigerian youths so don't speak for them. You want to know what GEJ has done in my locality, well get ready, my light has not blinked since tuesday, my colleagues wife got 10m from the youwin programme to expand her poultry farm, my kid brother is currently benefitting from the sure-p graduate internship scheme getting trained in computer networking and earning monthly stipends at the same time. I won't say all my needs have been met but I don't think any govt can meet all our needs. There are many other areas that this govt has improved our live. Soon we won't have any business importing rice, we are already exporting cassava. The car assembly plants are back, the agric ministry is reviving cocoa farming, we shall begin exporting cocoa again. You guys should leave the president alone. He has to finish the laudable programmes he has started. Forget this Buhari and give Nigerians a more credible option. I've read through his speeches and he actually seems to be the clueless one.

then its U and urs alone are the one benefiting from all his schemes. Go to the streets, sample peoples opinion you will be surprised what it is people are saying.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by 9jii(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Chigold101:
wait o... Is Osinbajo not a pastor any more?
your life as a pastor should not be different from ur life as a politician.
Osinbajo is pastoring olive branch of RCCG @ snake island.
His calling as a pastor superseeds all other call, therefore he should play politics based on the oath to obey & protect the ethics of pastoral service...
He should pray for the president thats what the Bible tells him to do... 1 Timothy 2:1-3
?.smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split / TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.