Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages (35465 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / I won't Lose Sleep Over Criticisms Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Exjoker(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
I love this man Reno Omokri. Nicely spoken and well understood

4 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Samunique(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
I hope this pastor will realise on time what he's getting himself into. I'm not against his political ambition, but he shouldn't conform to the agberonism atitude of APC, a party that has noting to show nigerians rather than their usual politics of hate and Destructive criticsm

9 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by citizenY(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2014
akinsadeez:
Even though I don't like Reno or Omokri I have to say this piece was quite well written and understandable. This is the right way to project the president instead of d usual crass and abusive speeches that Okupe and co are so used to writing. Bring out facts and make sensible points instead of puerile and infantile mud slinging.

I was really amused when Reno mentioned "MORAL COMPASS " .

The ship captain he represents has a faulty compass and seems to be seeing land from the opposite side of his binoculsars. Any wonder why his ship is always in rough seas and not approaching any port??

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by akinvest(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Well, no 1 is perfect, but APC claimed 2 b 1 even Pst Osinbajo hummmm.....

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by badmrkt(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2014
Classic response...

9 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by stexsy(m): 1:16am On Dec 26, 2014
Datsme:
Mba I wont read ds
SUMMARY pls

Meanwhile,

#PigDPMUSTGO!!! By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. Eight years after, this is their story: (A) PDP (23 governors) 1.
James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting 2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP
Bayelsa - Ex- convict for looting 3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting 4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting 5.
Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting 6. Ayo Fayose -
PDP Ekiti - In court for looting 7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 9. Gbenga Daniel -
PDP Ogun - In court for looting 10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court
for looting 11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) -
In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury 12. Joshua
Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting 13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba -
In court for looting the state treasury 14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury 15. Boni Haruna - PDP
Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) - In court
for looting the treasury 16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court
for looting the treasury 17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting
the treasury (B). AD to AC, 6 govs NO Ex governor has ever been taken to
court for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against
government policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was
found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed. (C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors 1.
Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a
PDP member) 2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting. So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is leading the pack. Does it
not make perfect sense to allow these people to lead at the center?
Culled from George Kaizer's wall. You may add the two ex-national
chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are
facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges. Let's protect our
future today! Do not survive with PDP voting bribe of #500 for another 4years. Say no to bribe and vote for CHANGE.

Abeg, All I want s CHANGE
which govt took d above mentioned to court n subsequently to jail? APC abi?

9 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by zomby(m): 1:44am On Dec 26, 2014
It is amusing how valuable is each of our votes......Buhari doesn't need a single vote of Igbo to win the election.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by maestroferddi: 2:29am On Dec 26, 2014
laimo:
God put Jonathan in power to say stealing is not corruption? Okay.

Reno Omokri's the con man here.The Devil quotes scriptures to support his case(Ask Jesus Christ) .
Omokri says 'don't be a christian politician' but turns round to say Jonathan(the inexplicable failure,who'll lose in 2015 btw) is a christian 'god-ordained accident'destined to destroy Nigeria. So now Jonathan and Omokri are the ones to determine the christians who should be VP,they've made themselves the Nigerian constitution.It's time to discriminate against real christians like Prof.Osinbanjo.Christians must not take this lying low from the failed team of Jonathan and co.Let's show the pdp that the bible says that we're the salt of the earth. What ingratitude! Jonathan could go to Redemption Camp in 2011 but a Nigerian from Redemption Camp shouldn't aspire to save a country Jonathan has /is destroying with the divide and rule political tactics. Somebody should tell this unintelligent Omokri that every man is entitled to his religion.Osinbajo is a Nigerian running on a Nigerian political party ticket and not on being a member of a church like Jonathan is doing.Omokri,please don't wake up or wake up in 2015 when you and your messiah Jesus of Okupe are shaken with defeat.

Thanks but no thanks, Omokri.We know 419 when we see one.Nigerians too sharp.The money Jonathan is giving Omokri is too much,he doesn't want to leave Aso Rock ever.It'll end one day in 2015,Omokri.Okupe has retired from his bible quoting miscarriage. Omokri is taking over.
We're not blinded at least by money.

Destiny can never be changed.
You have failed to make a compelling argument, I daresay.

The Omokri bloke might have his issues, but on the evidence on what we have here, I believe he has been able to skilfully flesh out his case.

Osinbajo's integrity and comportment would remain under trial as long as he plays in the political turf.

The manner with which his clerical orientation was marketed by APC would end up throwing up moral expectations from the populace.

7 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by hayoakins(m): 4:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Besides being a political aspirant, he's a Nigerian which gives him the right to criticize how the nation's resources including his taxes are utilized.

Behold, the Lord shall do a new thing in Nigeria come February 14 2015

3 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by holatin(m): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2014
John 17:17 Sanctify them in the truth; your word
is truth.

What is wrong in what he says.
pastor or no pastor
He said what even my 1 year old cousin knows.
He lack vision
He lack presidential intelligent
He lack compassion
He lack everything to make a good President.

So I see no wrong in telling a man, sir your cloth is dirty.
Buhari for president

4 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by philips70(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Is this the same "Pastor" Reno Wendell Simlin Omokri we know that spend every moment of his time preaching hate on Buhari daily on Twitter or another one? Is he afraid he has seen a more "ordained" pastor who is grounded in the scriptures countering whatever plans they had on using religion against the opposition? They just started. Time's up!

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by coretechng1(m): 6:46am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=HzRF post=29197932][/quote]You are loaded sir.

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Noble11(m): 6:52am On Dec 26, 2014
9jii:
PDP and politicizing religion.when did Osinbajo,talk to you as a pastor?
They are always looking for a tiny chance To politicize anything in order to deceive the Minds of Gullible ones.

Why omoCry didn't quote lord GEJ?

GMB n OSINBAJO end of Corruption.
NO he (Osinbajo) spoke to him as a native doctor
yeye dey smell....
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by stanech: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Brilliant PDP is becoming more demorlcratic by the day

Maybe the bad eggs are finally in the apc.

I hope this continues

10 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ilovecritics(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2014
Datsme:
Mba I wont read ds
SUMMARY pls

Meanwhile,

#PigDPMUSTGO!!! By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. Eight years after, this is their story: (A) PDP (23 governors) 1.
James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting 2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP
Bayelsa - Ex- convict for looting 3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting 4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting 5.
Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting 6. Ayo Fayose -
PDP Ekiti - In court for looting 7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 9. Gbenga Daniel -
PDP Ogun - In court for looting 10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court
for looting 11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) -
In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury 12. Joshua
Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting 13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba -
In court for looting the state treasury 14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury 15. Boni Haruna - PDP
Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) - In court
for looting the treasury 16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court
for looting the treasury 17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting
the treasury (B). AD to AC, 6 govs NO Ex governor has ever been taken to
court for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against
government policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was
found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed. (C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors 1.
Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a
PDP member) 2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting. So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is leading the pack. Does it
not make perfect sense to allow these people to lead at the center?
Culled from George Kaizer's wall. You may add the two ex-national
chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are
facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges. Let's protect our
future today! Do not survive with PDP voting bribe of #500 for another 4years. Say no to bribe and vote for CHANGE.

Abeg, All I want s CHANGE

This is how to identify fools - You are the biggest fool of 2014.

70% of people here are walking free, respected and adored by the populace. I'll say the one I know; Ikedi Ohakim (Not Ikenna) was never probed in court for a penny!! Sh*thead*

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by hman4real(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Flets:
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

Buhari is saying there are better ways of handling insurgency than declaring state of emergency. Jonathan should have deployed more troops and equip them with better weapons. We now hear that Nigerian soldiers are sentenced to death for complaining that they don't have enuf weapons. Imagine this country

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by texazzpete(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2014
The same Reno Omokri that was caught red handed peddling false lies linking Buhari to Boko Haram, under a pseudonym?

Pastor Reno, what does the Bible say about liars?

4 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Soso990240(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Naija na comedy zone.
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Phargbemmy(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2014
klodike:
But most of this people you listed above are now in APC.

Yes now they are in APC now because they have changed and needs change. If they start their political career on the AD/ACN/APC platform, I bet you they would have been better citizenry because there in APC, U get remodelled and you are made to develop and grow with the vision on change.

PDP is like a confraternity that makes you do so many dirty jobs and later pushes you outof its system with no protection. Or why not ask the leadership of PDP why people with vision are leaving/or already left the party?

All we need is CHANGE and CHANGE it must be by Gods grace come May, 2015.

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by koikoi2(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Am afraid Osinbajo is talking too much.

He reminds me of politician pastor Tunde Bakare

5 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Erection(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari will remain INEC customer till I come meet him.. grin grin grin GEJ till Buhari draw Jesus tatoo on chest and shout Haliluyah oo! coolR.I.P Buhari (MUMU

5 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by fkaz(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Reno did not respond to professor Osibanjo statement, he just saying rubbish.

[b]The Vice-Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has accused President Goodluck Jonathan of politicising the fight against the Islamist sect, Boko Haram.
Osinbajo argued that the present administration had failed to
“sincerely identify” the menace posed by the insurgent group.
The law professor also blamed the failure of the security forces to contain the excesses of Boko Haram in the ongoing war against terrorism on corruption.
Osinbajo stated this during a Twitter chat tagged #AskProfOsinbajo on Monday.
The Senior Advocate of Nigeria said, “The current administration
has politicised Boko Haram. The corruption around defence funds has created a situation where soldiers are not well equipped and motivated.
“General Mohammadu Buhari wiped off Maitatsine, another Islamic insurgency during his administration, by sincerely identifying the problem as a challenge to the authority of the state to maintain law and order.
“The administration took command and funded the military transparently and that is what we need to do now to end this insurgency.”
The former Lagos State justice commissioner said one of the fundamental problems bedeviling the nation today was the failure of the Jonathan-led Federal Government to tackle corruption head-on.
According to the presidential running mate of Maj.Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), it is saddening that under Jonathan’s government, there is “no consequence for corruption.”
He added, “One of the fundamental problems is that there is no consequence for corruption. I think that what everyone will agree to about a Buhari government is that it will not tolerate corruption.” [/b]

4 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by onadana: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
When you join politics you are already a polithiefian.....so that gab called pastor na wash.He is a polithiefian already if not the bobo focus for be on heavenly things...how to win souls for the kingdom..not how to win loots.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ilovecritics(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2014
You see? Now these APC sh*tters can't say sh*t anymore! So he knows the bible? So he can quote the bible?

He made sense! Ur wanna-be VP is desperate! That man can't even be my VP! The spirit of Yar'dua, Rimi, ZIK, Ojukwu, Tafawa, Abiola and the history makers in Nigeria won't allow Buhari/Osibanjo to lead us! They all old, I doubt they even see clearly with their. Big ol' spectacles. We don't want no leader who will die in office. We need agility and Youthful grasp.

Buhari must not be the President. Why can't he relax?

Nuff said; come 2015 GEJ will remain there..

*Packing my stuffs for Xmas* It's a long journey and BTW our road is now smooth and safe for Xmas travellers. GEJ u have done well oo..

tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Nukilia: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2014
We are set to remove clueless people and opportunist out of the government grin grin grin
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by phemmie06(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2014
talk is cheap, they should have taught him how to behave
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by derecho(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2014
oziegbe2015:
yeah a little percentage. A parable says do in rome as the romans do. Pdp as a party breeds evil and diaster, when these guys were there they tried to change the ideas of pdp but when the head is rotten u cant do anything. In apc they see the motto that drives the party as progressive, and they key to it
So APC is the first 'party of progressives' in nigeria?Abi na today PDP start dey misbehave?Politicians think we can't reason
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by grandstar(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2014
This is hitting below the belt. Oshibanjo just got whipped.

Politics and Christianity do not mix. Jesus said my Kingdom is not part of this world.

The Ethiopian Eunuch was an official of the government. He was not a politician. He was never said to have belonged to the royal family or served in it in that capacity. For all we know, he might even have been a high ranking slave.

Eunuch may not necessarily mean he had his manhood removed. It was also a word used for male officials.

To know more about Christianity and politics, visit jw.org today

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Nukilia: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2014
ilovecritics:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]You see? Now these APC sh*tters can't say sh*t anymore! So he knows the bible? So he can quote the bible?

He made sense! Ur VP is desperate! That man can't even be my VP! The spirit of Yar'dua, Rimi, ZIK, Ojukwu, Tafawa, Abiola and the history makers in Nigeria won't allow Buhari/Osibanjo to lead us! They all old, I doubt they even see clearly with their. Big ol' spectacles. We don't want no leader who will die in office. We need agility and Youthful grasp.

Buhari must not be the President. Why can't he relax?

How will Osibanjo appear before other VP's? GEJ is Internationally respected and he has done wel for Nigeria.

Nuff said; come 2015 GEJ will remain there..

*Packing my stuffs for Xmas*

I guess GEJ has completed his job! He's only trying to protect the interest of the elites and not the poor.
Change is inevitable grin
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by hman4real(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Kachi188:
Nigeria is really strange. After taliban attacked that school in pakistan, all the political parties put thier differences aside and are willing to even change part ofthe constitution to address terrorism frontally. In Nigeria, whenever a bomb goes off, all u hear is 'government has failed', GEJ is clueless etc. When will all our parties come together and brainstorm to end this menace once and for all?

hope u have not forgotten about the recent National Conference. What is the outcome of the conference please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.