Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. (3479 Views)

Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by LewisO: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Adufetohposh:
We kiss only the ones we re sooooo into and bad breathe can be a major turn off wink

Glory be to God that gat no mouth odour, it would have been a great turn-off to u dear! wink

Even if I don't brush for a month, no bad odour for me.

grin
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by MyNameIsSteve(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
The struggle may be mouth odour. Invest in a good antibacterial mouth wash and a good cologne. Com back and give your testimony.[/quote]
lmfao...ol'boy u no go kill pesin.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
LewisO:

Glory be to God that gat no mouth odour, it would have been a great turn-off to u dear! wink

Even if I don't brush for a month, no bad odour for me.

grin
good to know wink
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by LewisO: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Adufetohposh:
good to know wink
Yes!!!

Are we gud to go? cool
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by jauntty: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
BECAUSE MAJORITY OF GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW TO KISS

They will be chewing the teeth as if it is biscuit bone
You might have been meeting the wrong type dear.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by ShirelleBaby: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
jauntty:
You might have been meeting the wrong type dear.

cheesy--jauntty.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2014

With lips lyk dt kissing you go sweet pass.

Sha truth is most girls I've been with enjoy kissing so I no understand wetin the OP dey talk
iv neva met a guy a hates it though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Had 11 Ex Boyfriend Please Advise Me / Ladies, Here’s How To Get Pregnant As Soon As You Want / Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.