Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. (3483 Views)

Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by quivah(f): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2014
na lie...Im a classic example of a kiss lover smileysmiley
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by mubarak001(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2014
Thank you all for contributing...
Take cognizance of these; in the absence of MO, bad breathe, inexperience handling of partner during kiss bout and the oda factors remaining Constance; some gals don't kiss at all while few mk up for the majority.
You'll nt knw until u experience it. I've met ladies Dt kissed as if it was an investment bt quite a large no gave flimsy excuses.
Its okay anyway...u guys said it all.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by mubarak001(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2014
donpeey22:
Op sorry but I think u've got a bad breath because from my own experience, girls don't just like to but they love to kiss.

Those girls just don't have the guts to tell you the truth.

So, get yourself treated asap.

Abi bro...

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Tamee(f): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Tamee(f): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Keky(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Tamee:

Personally, I WILL NOT kiss anyone who doesn't floss. I always stylishly look out for any sort of mouthwash in a guys bathroom.

I never said that. But gals ain't complaining about their kiss-life cheesy
Anyway, guys should stop using that mumu close-up. Oral B, Maclean's, Dabur and the likes are better. Plus, Nigerians should be taught the importance of flossing and taking breath mints.
Cheei! Some dudes breath can stink.

smh, u ve been with so many guys sha
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Tamee:

How many Naija gals drink Alomo, shepe, Ogogoro and smelly herbs all in the name of keeping JT erect and active.
Accept it, Some, if not most Naija dudes have smelly breath. Get good pastes, good mouthwash and lick breath mints often, their story might just change.

Lol @ alomo, shepe, ogogoro.. etc
No be the only thing wey dey cause mouth odour be dat.

How will I know if naija guys have smelly mouth..when i no be gay wey dey kiss men angry

But i do know some naija gals have smelly breath. I guess it is because of too much okra, ogbono, iru, fufu, etc consumption grin

Too much breath mints is not good for your health..

All you got to do is brush regularly and floss.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by mubarak001(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=Tamee post=29211880]

@Tamee...no be war nah...I don lafffff scata for here, dis babe wan comot my boxer: chei! So if I no floss and u no c mouthwash for my bathroom, na case close?
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2014
lol! prolly your breathe could kill! and you don't have pink lips too. haha
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by JoeCutie(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmm. Majority of girls do not hate to kiss; they even love it. Girls love pet talks, bedroom talks, cuddling & kissing more than they love se_x. I'm talking about "Majority".

Maybe majority of girls hate to kiss YOU.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
heatmeup:
rara oooooo when i dey always beg my boyfriend to kiss me, he is the shy or should i say self pride dey worry am,always saying he is scared i'll reject him.i love him though, the guy's lips hmmmmmmmmmmmm
a she told me a similar story once.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by mubarak001(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=JoeCutie post=29213712]

I can't help but laffff@ur insinuation. I'll belif u whn u try mi and confirm ur tot. Oya, come do d needful...in gej voice!

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
If I hear say naija gals no like kissing eh! I can kiss my boo all day non stop.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by LewisO: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:
na lie...Im a classic example of a kiss lover smileysmiley
Most ladies that make comments like this gats no dp angry
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by quivah(f): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
LewisO:

Most ladies that make comments like this gats no dp angry
undecided
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by LewisO: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tamee:

Personally, I WILL NOT kiss anyone who doesn't floss. I always stylishly look out for any sort of mouthwash in a guys bathroom.

I never said that. But gals ain't complaining about their kiss-life cheesy
Anyway, guys should stop using that mumu close-up. Oral B, Maclean's, Dabur and the likes are better. Plus, Nigerians should be taught the importance of flossing and taking breath mints.
Cheei! Some dudes breath can stink.

I make use of " Darbur herbal mint" or "Sensodyne"... wink
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Tamee(f): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Tamee(f): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by udysweet(f): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
I consider kissing a more binding act than sex o but men der re som mouth u'l kiss and hav nightmares after,loool!
I once knew a guy who badly wanted to kiss me on a particular day,I cld smell his bad breath maybe owing to d fact dat maybe he hadn't eaten all morn or so. Omo I stylishly offered him water that day out of love and he drank! Step one completed. Then I remembered I had baba blue in my bag(gosh dis was divine) I jus took one,popped in my mouth and offered him d one left.
So by the time he came after me again,a lot of things had changed,lol!
The 2nd one,men he kept forcing me,I cld feel my outer lips sticky,chai I wan die,lmao! He wasn't oozing but I jus ddnt enjoy it,infact I told pls don't kiss me again,and I actually wiped my mouth in his presence. All my mouth jus dey gum,yuck!
But of cos der re som kisses I've had I swear I cld go on and on and one,jus be chewing on that lips and be sucking his tongue jo,its good to be clean and one tin:be a good and passionate kisser!
*flies out of thread*

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by LewisO: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
udysweet:
I consider kissing a more binding act than sex o but men der re som mouth u'l kiss and hav nightmares after,loool!
I once knew a guy who badly wanted to kiss me on a particular day,I cld smell his bad breath maybe owing to d fact dat maybe he hadn't eaten all morn or so. Omo I stylishly offered him water that day out of love and he drank! Step one completed. Then I remembered I had baba blue in my bag(gosh dis was divine) I jus took one,popped in my mouth and offered him d one left.
So by the time he came after me again,a lot of things had changed,lol!
The 2nd one,men he kept forcing me,I cld feel my outer lips sticky,chai I wan die,lmao! He wasn't oozing but I jus ddnt enjoy it,infact I told pls don't kiss me again,and I actually wiped my mouth in his presence. All my mouth jus dey gum,yuck!
But of cos der re som kisses I've had I swear I cld go on and on and one,jus be chewing on that lips and be sucking his tongue jo,its good to be clean and one tin:be a good and passionate kisser!
*flies out of thread*
I love ladies who are honest with pure good hearts! cool
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by LewisO: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by LewisO: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
marinel:
If I hear say naija gals no like kissing eh! I can kiss my boo all day non stop.
Really? shocked
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Exjoker(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
jasper7:
That's a bit strange. Cos gals are more into kissing than guys. Gal fit wan kiss you 10yrs of dating. But you don't expect her to admit it to you. Do you?
Don't. mind him. He only got attached to the 18th century girls
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by heatmeup(f): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
a she told me a similar story once.
we r pretenders
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
mubarak001:
I was brainstorming on this hitch one sunny day before I shared it with my pals. I thought maybe it was the state of my dentition or another unveiled mystery.

Firstly, most gals I asked told mi it irritates them, some said that they can't stand saliva exchange...with that, I knw I'm nt d cause.

As if that was not enough, I thought I was the only person going through that ordeal until my pals confirmed we were soldiers of same struggle.

Pls, if you know the main reason most gals hate to kiss, feel free to share it. Mbok!
Are u talking about white girls or nigerian girls? grin
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
heatmeup:
we r pretenders
I Love ur type,seriously i admire ur braveness.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by LewisO: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

undecided

Can u let me witness it?
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
LewisO:

Really? shocked
yes o. I enjoy kissing more dn d doo.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Danhumprey: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
mayapop:
lol! prolly your breathe could kill! and you don't have pink lips too. haha
What is it with you girls/women and guys with pink lips?

I don't gerrit! We don't gerrit! Nobody gerrit! Gaddemit!angry
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
marinel:
yes o. I enjoy kissing more dn d doo.

With lips lyk dt kissing you go sweet pass.

Sha truth is most girls I've been with enjoy kissing so I no understand wetin the OP dey talk
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
We kiss only the ones we re sooooo into and bad breathe can be a major turn off wink
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by MyNameIsSteve(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Juliaann:
M.O(mouth odour)
Yes, I concur with you. Most girls have mouth odour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation / Guys How Do You Cope With The Saying Am Not In The Mood From Ladies? / I'm New Here !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.